Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Who Is A Prost.itu-te? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Prost.itu-te? (4461 Views)

I Must S*x C. Ronaldo, Wizkid B4 I Retire – New President Of Prost!tutes Asso. / 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te / White Guy Proves How Easy Black Women Are. Te He He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by 195(f): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
shocked
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kasiem(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
@some posters,
a person who buys a stolen car from a robber is what?
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
^
Is a car buyer or a customer to a robber.
What are you even arguing about sef?he bought the car from the robber,did he go to steal it with the robber?
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=14pt]
Did the buyer know the car was stolen or not?[/size]
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2011
Even if he knows the car was stolen,it just makes him a criminal minded person and not a robber.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by MrCork17: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2011
Nothing wrong payin for punnny as lonng as you get students discount angry
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kasiem(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]
Did the buyer know the car was stolen or not?[/size]

freecocoa:

^
Is a car buyer or a customer to a robber.
What are you even arguing about sef?he bought the car from the robber,did he go to steal it with the robber?
I suppose the police will give u guys a nice answer? Just get a stoen item and tell the policemen that u are not a thief
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
^
If that's the best you can come up with then you are not worth arguing with me.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by tellwisdom: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
I suppose the police will give u guys a nice answer? Just get a stoen item and tell the policemen that u are not a thief

And do they get the same judgement??
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2011
kasiem:

[size=14pt]-100

Dumbest comment of the day!. . . Smh![/size]
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kasiem(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

And do they get the same judgement??
just ask the police
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2011
kasiem:

just ask the police
You are just annoyingly dumb.mscheeeew rubbish.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by tellwisdom: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
just ask the police

Thought u were trying to proove something when you brought "POLICE and CAR theft" into romance?? cheesy cheesy. #My brother, go for treatment fast fast grin grin

Na your type police dey rope so easily, cos u always feel they are making 98% true judgement embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kasiem(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2011
Again, i just recently learnt that my granddad was a singer, but he died without being known as a singer cos people didn't give him that much needed recognition. Had it been that people patronized him during that time, he would've died as a singer: this shows that it takes two to tango. Furthermore, a pros.ti.tute is also known for giving out sex to person who's not familiar with him or her, so would it not be plausible for a man, who goes out having sex with any woman that comes his way, a prostitute?
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2011
^
I just feel like slapping some sense into your empty brain box,jeez!look up the word pros t itute in a dictionary .haba.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kasiem(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
abeg, this argument does not call for insults
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
^
In your mind so this is an argument?you need to look up that word too.mascheeew.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by tellwisdom: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
Again, i just recently learnt that my granddad was a singer, but he died without being known as a singer cos people didn't give him that much needed recognition. Had it been that people patronized him during that time, he would've died as a singer: this shows that it takes two to tango. Furthermore, a pros.ti.tute is also known for giving out sex to person who's not familiar with him or her, so would it not be plausible for a man, who goes out Being Intimate with any woman that comes his way, a LovePeddler?

My brother, Duh your not making sense oo, bt will strive to make you understand what you seem not to!. Now, your papa na musician and i decided to buy his C.D. Yes i bought it, does it make me too a musician?? #Thats enuff for now undecided undecided
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kasiem(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
freecocoa:

^
In your mind so this is an argument?you need to look up that word too.mascheeew.
are u expecting me to argue with sanity when u are busy bringing up insults?
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

My brother, Duh your not making sense oo, bt will strive to make you understand what you seem not to!. Now, your papa na musician and i decided to buy his C.D. Yes i bought it, does it make me too a musician?? #Thats enuff for now undecided undecided
Imagine even tellmumu has more sense.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Andrew3(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
Any one who sleeps with men without taking money is a pros, the titute is not there yet grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kasiem(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

what i'm saying is that we wouldn't have gotten prostitutes if men didn't give them the patronage.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kasiem(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
freecocoa:

Imagine even tellmumu has more sense.
pls, lower down on ur insults. i know that i'm an i.mb.ecile, okay.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2011
kasiem:

are u expecting me to argue with sanity when u are busy bringing up insults?
Sowi don't be offended,its just that the points you are giving just makes you look really dumb,there's no bases for argument in this topic,its just a simple and very straight thing that cannot be bent,the way you even present the points sef is what's more annoying.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2011
what i'm saying is that we wouldn't have gotten LovePeddlers if men didn't give them the patronage.

[size=14pt]If you dont advertise, no one would patronize. . . We wont have pr[i]o[/i]stitutes if nobody charges a fee for sex! If you charge for sex, you are a pr[i]o[/i]stitute. . .[/size]
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2011
kasiem:

what i'm saying is that we wouldn't have gotten LovePeddlers if men didn't give them the patronage.
okay now that's an entirely different thing from what you were saying from the onset,agreed men make the biz boom but that doesn't make them prosti tutes,a buyer and a seller mean two different things,that's all I'm begging you to understand,is it that hard?Duh!
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by tellwisdom: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2011
Kashew, free that chick, Her wahala too much undecided undecided
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kasiem(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
freecocoa:

^
I just feel like slapping some sense into your empty brain box,jeez!look up the word pros t itute in a dictionary .haba.
The dico to me is like foundation or clue from where u can get the recipe for building on the information that u are looking for. So, i think we must not settle our knowledge of any word on the meaning dico gave to it, rather, we should use the meaning to broaden the knowledge. For instance, the meaning dico gave to the word TOUT is not the dame with what know it to be
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kasiem(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
In essence, what the common man knows as a pros is a person who gives sex any\how
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by tellwisdom: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
The dico to me is like foundation or clue from where u can get the recipe for building on the information that u are looking for. So, i think we must not settle our knowledge of any word on the meaning dico gave to it, rather, we should use the meaning to broaden the knowledge. For instance, the meaning dico gave to the word TOUT is not the dame with what know it to be

Keep quiet jor grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
Igno
kasiem:

In essence, what the common man knows as a pros is a person who gives sex any\how
[size=14pt]The common man's ignorance must be golden then. . . I wonder how the common man defines promiscuity then!

Kasiem, can you differentiate btw Pr[b]o[/b]stitution & Promiscuity?[/size]
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
Kasiem
Okay your case is really serious,I give up on you but before I go I must tell you that,there are things you can't change or twist especially words in the dictionary,they mean what they mean and you are expected to accept them like that,imagine yourself in an exam hall and you were asked to define a pro stitute,so you'll define it as anyone who visits a prost itute is a prostitute,I can only imagine the grade you'll get for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mizmycoli / That Day They Blessed Me / Checkout This Undies For Two Currently Trending On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.