Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Who Is A Prost.itu-te? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Prost.itu-te? (4460 Views)

I Must S*x C. Ronaldo, Wizkid B4 I Retire – New President Of Prost!tutes Asso. / 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te / White Guy Proves How Easy Black Women Are. Te He He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nayah(f): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
Poster, good topic because nowadays this word is used in every situations, a pros ti tute is just a woman who works with her body to earn her life, it's a job like any other else even though of course in terms of moral this is different
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by 195(f): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
the question remains are there pro[i]stit[/i]ues here on nairaland

if yes

please call names angry
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by pendo89(f): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^ wow ur girl is called keisha? must say its a sweet name. My very best friend there in UK has a pretty daughter called keisha.
But dont panic she's only 4.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by 195(f): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2011
^ I wish she was 24 sad
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by tellwisdom: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
shocked shocked kwendo98, hw com u saw dat?? wat re u upto?? undecided
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by pendo89(f): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
190_@:

^ I wish she was 24 sad
You can wait for her to grow.I can notify him there's a potential suitor.But that your girl is very pretty. (if shes urs ie and not your sis)
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nayah(f): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnndddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooo!!!!! HABARI oh
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by pendo89(f): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayah mzuri sana.oooh. grin wheres the thread?ooh
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nayah(f): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
You've abandonned me sweet sister Pendo sad
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by 195(f): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
pendo89:

You can wait for her to grow.I can notify him there's a potential suitor.But that your girl is very pretty. (if shes urs ie and not your sis)

My gurl - shes carribean smiley
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by pendo89(f): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2011
Nayah:

You've abandonned me sweet sister Pendo sad

Nope dear, I knew your diary was full. still waiting for notification of wedding bells. The one way ticket? did he show? grin

190_@:

My gurl - shes carribean smiley

Thought latino but good choice. i see u got taste.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by 195(f): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
^haba

dont Judge a book by its cover

cos im 190 doesnt mean im really 190 out there smiley -
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by pendo89(f): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
that I know very well cz what you do/say here is crazy for normal living. good.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by InkedNerd(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2011
Why are some people getting on the OP's case? He made a valid point. Prosititütion is not something that limited to just women yet people stupidly associate it only with women while forgetting that there are two people involved in the equation. The only thing I don't argree with is the comment that anyone who has slept with up to five different people in a year is no better than a prostitüte. That is where the OP is dead WRONG. The thing that makes prostitütes different from people who just sleep around is the exchange of money, something of monetary value, or something that is seen as of importance to prostitutë and the person patronizing a prostitutë.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2011
Inky I find it hard to believe you are the one saying abi writing the above,jeez!pro sti tution and promiscuity are two different things,there's no way a man who patronizes a prost* tute could be called a pros*ti tute,true it involves two people but its a profession\business just like buying and selling,the man paid for what he bought for God's sakes,she didn't pay him,we are not talking about morals or standards here but the simple definition of the word "PRO*S*T*ITUTE*i can't believe this is so hard to understand.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by InkedNerd(f): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
freecocoa:

Inky I find it hard to believe you are the one saying abi writing the above,jeez!pro sti tution and promiscuity are two different things,there's no way a man who patronizes a prost* tute could be called a pros*ti tute,true it involves two people but its a profession\business just like buying and selling,the man paid for what he bought for God's sakes,she didn't pay him,we are not talking about morals or standards here but the simple definition of the word "PRO*S*T*ITUTE*i can't believe this is so hard to understand.

I didn't say that a man or woman who patronizes a prostitutë is one as well but he most definitely is in the same boat with one. I was agreeing with the point that he was trying to make about people having a one sided notion in society.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by coogar: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I didn't say that a man or woman who patronizes a prostitutë is one as well but he most definitly ins the same boat with one. I was agreeing with the point that he was trying to make about people having a one sided notion in society.

how's he in the same boat with a hooker? is the man getting paid?
the only LovePeddler here is the hooker using what she's got(body assets) to get what she wants.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by jascon1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
a prostitute is an asahwo
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2011
a LovePeddler is an asahwo
[size=14pt]So what's your point?[/size]
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
good point. it's like they say "if you sleep with dogs you get fleas", however
only a dog responds to another dog in heat. You have to be one in the first place
to want to sleep with one. cheesy
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Chimezie198(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

good point. it's like they say "if you sleep with dogs you get fleas", however
only a dog responds to another dog in heat. You have to be one in the first place
to want to sleep with one. cheesy
Hv u slept wit a dog b4? No lie
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by MrsChima1(f): 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
Men are some of the biggest hoes hands down. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by InkedNerd(f): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

how's he in the same boat with a hooker? is the man getting paid?
the only LovePeddler here is the hooker using what she's got(body assets) to get what she wants.

It's a business transaction. Someone paying a prostitutë for sex doesn't make the person any better than the prostitutë. Your making claims that the prostitutë is using her body to get what he or she wants is no different from a John using his/her money to get what they want so ultimately, they're in the same boat. Neither one is any better than the other.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by 195(f): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2011
Mzdarkskin are we gonna ave sex
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by HISchild: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2011
"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." - Matt 5:28

"Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:"- Col 3:5-6

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.”- Rom 8:6-7

----
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by emofine(f): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
@ OP, you do have a valid point.

After all in the real sense of the word a pr[b]o[/b]stit[b]u[/b]te is anybody who sells themselves low hence such action isn't confined to one format, gender or setting.

However dealing with the format of pr[i]o[/i]stit[i]u[/i]ition you have depicted, as both parties have essentially debased themselves then they have both pr[i]o[/i]stitut[i]e[/i]d albeit one of them remains the "professional".
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2011
Chimezie198:

Hv u slept wit a dog b4? No lie

nope, but i am sure you have. tongue grin
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by coogar: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

It's a business transaction. Someone paying a prostitutë for sex doesn't make the person any better than the prostitutë. Your making claims that the prostitutë is using her body to get what he or she wants is no different from a John using his/her money to get what they want so ultimately, they're in the same boat. Neither one is any better than the other.

the key issue here is simple.
the only person who is technically a pr[i]o[/i]stitute is the one who receives payment to have s[i]e[/i]x!
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by InkedNerd(f): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

the key issue here is simple.
the only person who is technically a pr[i]o[/i]stitute is the one who receives payment to have s[i]e[/i]x!

Did I say the John was a prostitutë? No. I simply said the John is no different from one. I went with the agrument you proposed about using something to get what you want. The John used what he/she had in order to get what he/she wanted!
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by coogar: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Did I say the John was a prostitutë? No. I simply said the John is no different from one. I went with the agrument you proposed about using something to get what you want. The John used what he/she had in order to get what he/she wanted!

there was an advertisement before business!
if there's no market out there, johnwould have to make do with his housemaid/spouse!

john is quite different from the LovePeddler.
he is only a client! so i am not different from an attorney because i pay for his services? using my money to get an attorney to get his services makes me like him? really? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by InkedNerd(f): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

there was an advertisement before business!
if there's no market out there, johnwould have to make do with his housemaid/spouse!

john is quite different from the LovePeddler.
he is only a client! so i am not different from an attorney because i pay for his services? using my money to get an attorney to get his services makes me like him? really? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Advertisement my äss!! Regardless of whethere or not he/she seeks out someone who is their spouse, househelp, or prostitutë is irrelevant. If there is no demand, there is no product/service. There must be a demand for there to be a market!
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
Wow!so you guys are still arguing about this,a pros*t*itute is not the same with her client O,the only thing you can likely say is that they are both promiscuous,and I think not all men who patronizes prost*t*itutes are promiscuous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / Happy Birthday Mizmycoli / What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Outfit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.