Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks (32150 Views)

2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Zetty177x: 11:45am On Mar 18
pendragonbladgo:

Thank God you accepted the differences in region. Now if you are knowledgeable enough, you will realize that every part of Nigeria has resources.

Some rich countries have only what the North have, yet they are doing perfectly well...
We have more source of income aside oil, Oil is over rated because the world are yet to acquire clean energy!!!

U said we shouldn't compare North and South. U boasted about the north in terms of size. If you observed, I put ur statement in inverted commas.

So I'm like, u are boasting about a region that relies on another region to survive?

U are the one boasting about the north..not me..they are big yet really on small SS region for feeding money
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Zetty177x: 11:45am On Mar 18
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by zikter(m): 11:51am On Mar 18
limeta:
Something the military cannot do in the north
The way most of you talk is amusing. Have you been to the North you are talking about? Do you know how many bombs have been used and are still being used in the same north? By the way, can you mention a community in the North that has killed soldiers in this manner? Please, as hint, don't mention Bandits and terrorist, they are in bushes and forests and not communities. They fight with the military in a war. Again, these soldiers been deployed should strictly fish out the perpetrators and not deal with innocent people or give collective punishment

2 Likes

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Elzazzi: 11:53am On Mar 18
Moses86:
Only a terrorist can support this Barbaric act. U kill soldier come even mutilate the body remove organs... God help una that side..
Before u carry ur sentiment gum body', remember who started it all.. nothing can justify the killings of our soldiers who work tirelessly to make sure we stay safe. Whether north south west or east, death to all terrorist and their supporters

I'm against the killing of soldiers and they should deploy intelligence to arrest those behind the henious act and made to face the penalty. Instead the army going on a killing spree and burning down houses, also killing into children and woman is too crude and archaic.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Elzazzi: 11:55am On Mar 18
AuwalYusuf812:
that's the rules, when u join the military you will no

Is that how the army burn down villages and kill children in the North when they are being killed by bandits ?
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by fortunez1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18
limeta:
bandits are busy kidnapping kids in the north but it's the civilian JTF that is doing the military job while the military is busy looking for rats , lizards and innocent lives to waste in order to flex muscle . Our governor's don't care because election is far away until then , oyo...

2 Likes

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Tochi360: 12:01pm On Mar 18
AuwalYusuf812:
where you there. Moreover we are talking about a highly rated men been down. They supposed wipe that Local government sef

Wow so our Security can't get Intel and nab this criminals and make a scape goat of them should Incase other madmen think of trying such stunts again?

So You think it's cool for the Nigerian Army to wipe out innocent Nigerians for the deeds of some irate criminals??

And if them call una black monkey una go dey vex undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by GerogeI(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18
So Nigerian Military has become a terrorist Organisation. They have done this in obigbo, orlu and so many communities.

Let's not shout when other countries start recognising them as terrorist. Burning down a civilian settlement is nothing but a terrorist strategy!

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18
Tochi360:

Wow so our Security can't get Intel and nab this criminals and make a scape goat of them should Incase other madmen think of trying such stunts again?

So You think it's cool for the Nigerian Army to wipe out innocent Nigerians for the deeds of some irate criminals??

And if them call una black monkey una go dey vex undecided
suits yourself, my men are already in Delta doing the needful & I commend them for dat.๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by limeta(f): 1:26pm On Mar 18
zikter:
The well most of you talk is amusing. Have you been to the North you are talking about? Do you know how many bombs have been used and are still being used in the same north? By the way, can you mention a community in the North that has killed soldiers in this manner? Please, as hint, don't mention Bandits and terrorist, they are in bushes and forests and not communities. They fight with the military in a war. Again, these soldiers been deployed should strictly fish out the perpetrators and not deal with innocent people or give collective punishment

By the way, can you mention a community in the North that has killed soldiers in this manner?

Must it be to the letter
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 1:28pm On Mar 18
What can tank do inside swampy area...
This people no just get brain
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 1:30pm On Mar 18
AuwalYusuf812:
suits yourself, my men are already in Delta doing the needful & I commend them for dat.๐Ÿ’ฏ
more soldiers will go down,u know nothing....Zombie
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 1:32pm On Mar 18
AuwalYusuf812:
you could have join your Men...rubbish,,,,all of u will learn well this is SS
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Deltancapo: 1:36pm On Mar 18
limeta:

That is the reason your barbaric people wanted to turn SS to North.

Next time ijaw will avoid dragging people land.

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
more soldiers will go down,u know nothing....Zombie
as if this is coming from a reasonable person ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
you could have join your Men...rubbish,,,,all of u will learn well this is SS
relax man. We are taking it step by step๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by limeta(f): 1:38pm On Mar 18
Eleohjo:

But that is not true. In December 2015, some Shiites were accused of attempting to assassinate the then Chief of Army Staff, and on December 12, 2015, the Nigerian Army invaded the Shiite Headquarters in Zaria. It is believed that over a thousand Shia men, women, children and infants were killed, although the government admitted to only 248. Except you are saying Zaria is in the South.

I condemn that incident. I fought to have Buratai arrested and prosecuted. But at the back of my mind, I could not honestly say that another Chief of Army Staff in the same situation would not react similarly. Maybe with less force. But there would have still been consequences.

Sadly, the truth is that if civilians are allowed to kill soldiers on peacekeeping missions and there is no immediate fightback, it would send a signal to all bandits, terrorists, separatists, and belligerents that Nigeria is weak. And Nigeria will collapse due to the multiplicity of crises that would occur if such groups smell weakness. Unfortunately, that is human nature. Weakness creates more insecurity.

#TableShaker

Look at you there is north and there is north
To be shiits is just as member of a religious group not tribe now my question to you can a shiit be a governor or president as a northerner ?
There are Christians in the north too but are they really bona-fide northerners
If you a northerner and you not fulani and sunny the fence is your sit .
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Deltancapo: 1:40pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:

https://newsnet.ng/crime/we-did-not-kill-any-soldier-rather-tantita-backed-officers-are-destroying-our-community-okuama-people-lament/

You must read this and get sense before you are finally destroyed.

So the Nigerians army beheaded their own people and bombing innocent community.

Ijaw land dragging issues has gotten out of hands, this is the only solution to it.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Deltancapo: 1:41pm On Mar 18
wolesmile:
You don't tell a child not to contact leprosy.
The child should be prepared to go live in the forest alone.

That community don buy market.

I read somewhere here on nairaland where someone was trying to compare what happened in that community to what Boko Haram terror group is doing in the North. No. They ain't the same.
The Boko Haram terror group issue, much like the IPOB/ESN terror group, can't be compared to members of a community killing members of the Armed Forces deployed to their community to maintain peace during a civil unrest.
They killed high ranking military officers fa!
The Audacity.
I am sure if those involved had visited Odi in Bayelsa state, at least once, they wouldn't dare what they did.

We will teach those bastards ijaw a terrible lesson.

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Deltancapo: 1:43pm On Mar 18
Cmanforall:
I pity the women

They gave birth to those bastards they should face the consequences.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by limeta(f): 1:47pm On Mar 18
adekolaelect:
As you are in the North?? Then do expect the military to fold hands when their men have been attacked and kill by bloody Civilians in the name of Democracy that allowing many of you to display your stupidity at will?

What is the business of the military there
If not something fishy going on what is the military doing there?
Now the military doing police work what work do police do
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by nesphil(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by rigarmortis: 2:01pm On Mar 18
wolesmile:
You don't tell a child not to contact leprosy.
The child should be prepared to go live in the forest alone.

That community don buy market.

I read somewhere here on nairaland where someone was trying to compare what happened in that community to what Boko Haram terror group is doing in the North. No. They ain't the same.
The Boko Haram terror group issue, much like the IPOB/ESN terror group, can't be compared to members of a community killing members of the Armed Forces deployed to their community to maintain peace during a civil unrest.
They killed high ranking military officers fa!
The Audacity.
I am sure if those involved had visited Odi in Bayelsa state, at least once, they wouldn't dare what they did.

When bandits killed about 26 soldiers in Niger last year, why wasn't the whole area and environs bombed to dust.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by femi4: 2:04pm On Mar 18
lexy2014:

is it villagers that killed these soldiers in delta?

who kills soldiers in the north? is it city dwellers?
The soldiers were deployed to control clashes between the Okuama and Okoloba communities, stemming from disputes over land and fishing rights in the oil-rich region. However, they were ambushed by youth from one of the communities, as confirmed by the army.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by efemena5050(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18
Watianoengineer:
They should use the new super tucano jets to wipe everything out of the area
then after that when the waek ass army want to fight the Boko Haram and bandits up north they should off the supa tocano .....and talk small small make bandits and Boko boys no use them do stew and suya .....na
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by virginchaser(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18
mmadu4:
if only the Nigerian military and police will use same energy to fish out kidnappers the country will gradually be on its way to security recovery by the way talking about kidnappings in Nigeria. a friend of mine said that Evans the kidnapper was the reason for the rampant kidnapping in Nigeria. he said before Evans was caught kidnapping was very much on the low

guys how true is this ?

Freedom of press caused so many security problems in Nigeria. Evans case ought to have been done, treated and forgotten behind the scene.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 18
limeta:
are you okay at all?

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by nairalanda1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18
limeta:

Under buhari there were several parts of the North that not only had army deployed to communities, on anti bandit activity, but even had areas under bombardment by airforce jets and drones. Even under tinubu...have you forgotten the village in Kaduna that was accidentally bombed by a drone?

Even now, there are areas of the North that are in a virtual state of war.

Remember the tucano jets. They were not bought for operations in the south. Na north dey be bombing.

And you haven't forgotten how zakzaky's village got razed by the army because of how his boys treated their boss.

Oga, we dey in this thing together. North and south.

2 Likes

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Tochi360: 2:40pm On Mar 18
AuwalYusuf812:

And the needful is to burn down the properties of innocent unarmed Nigerians??

Them see criminals wey carry guns like them instead of make them show their gallantness them allow the criminals kill them like chickens come dey flex muscles with unarmed civilians.

Shameless to say the least.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by lexy2014: 2:49pm On Mar 18
femi4:
However, they were ambushed by youth from one of the communities, as confirmed by the army.

Confirmed? how was it confirmed? how did they confirm the identity of the assailants?

who kills soldiers in the north? is it city dwellers?
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by zikter(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18
limeta:

By the way, can you mention a community in the North that has killed soldiers in this manner?

Must it be to the letter
Okay, to if to the letter as you put it is a bit difficult, let's loosen it. Please, mention a community in the North that has killed soldiers aside the bandits and terrorists who are in active war with the military
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Yankee101: 2:55pm On Mar 18
Those that killed the soldiers out thier community at risk and possible ancestral land loss
Think before you act
Just because you can doesnโ€™t mean you should

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-governor Lamido's Supporters Scale Airport Fence To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Katrin Gaensles, German Journalist, In Umuahia (Photos) / Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.