Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,894 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks (32153 Views)

2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Cmanforall: 3:05pm On Mar 18
Deltancapo:

They gave birth to those bastards they should face the consequences .

Do you know its not only older women?
Young ladies there will be used as s€x slaves, some heartless soldiers may even rape ladies amd defile Underaged girls.

The soldiers should use intelligence to fish out the specific culprits
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by generalbent: 3:49pm On Mar 18
There's no iota of truth in this
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Deltancapo: 4:12pm On Mar 18
Cmanforall:

Do you know its not only older women?
Young ladies there will be used as s€x slaves, some heartless soldiers may even rape ladies amd defile Underaged girls.

The soldiers should use intelligence to fish out the specific culprits

Ijaw evil in Niger delta has crossed the red line.
I'm a Delta, ijaw need to be taught a great lesson.

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by stickle(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18
While I pity the innocent ones but there are consequences to our actions.
When you train your child badly, you will live with the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by maasoap(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18
limeta:
Something the military cannot do in the north
They do more than that. Tell your criminal brothers to stop inviting destructions.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Panda7(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18
too much american and european action/war movies. I hope both parties have documentary
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by oladipupo38880: 5:47pm On Mar 18
They should use the new super tucano jets to wipe everything out of the areaThey should use the new super tucano jets to wipe everything out of the area...
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18
pendragonbladgo:

These people don't understand anything. Even America face Terrorist. They are comparing cult boys and Terrorist?

My brother, I tire for them O. Most of these guys are young Sha,they have very little knowledge of many of these topics, they just dabble into it just to have an opinion. Some of them were not born in 1999 when the Odi massacre happened, that's why you see them blabbing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Alamu5891: 6:17pm On Mar 18
limeta:
maybe the want to start from south south
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Mandesz(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18
limeta:
u are one of the most useless human being on Earth. A fool like u will support this.
If the soldiers in the north are not doing their best u think you'll have the opportunity of writing this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by wolesmile(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18
rigarmortis:

When bandits killed about 26 soldiers in Niger last year, why wasn't the whole area and environs bombed to dust.
Bandits, not the town's people
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18
Zetty177x:

U said we shouldn't compare North and South. U boasted about the north in terms of size. If you observed, I put ur statement in inverted commas.

So I'm like, u are boasting about a region that relies on another region to survive?

U are the one boasting about the north..not me..they are big yet really on small SS region for feeding money
You must be a female,that how female relate.

Who I boasting about region, I thought we are commenting to potent of Nigerian military and their effect in combating crises - so i mention the size of the North for you to see why it is not easy to combat such a large sizes of states. I was not talking about region in production aspect.

And what do you think about the North to say they DEPEND on south to survive... Wow!!!?

Before oil was discouvered In the south 1958, who was feeding the entire Nigeria and other Naighboring countries, what was Nigeria trading on? The North have been doing business about 1century before the entire South South came to map.
You really think the North is poor? Or you think because the Government abandoned the resources in the North to focus on oil makes the North a poor place?
The family of Dangote, Dantata didn't make their money from Oil at first place.
If I have time, I will share you the resources endowed in the North.

Oga, Northern Nigeria are not poor ohhh, they are the first to export in Nigeria (the Kano pyramids)... Read history
Anyways, goodevening

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by peace28(f): 6:48pm On Mar 18
jmoore:
Foolish idiots. They are burning down houses instead of arresting the culprits.

ZOO mentality.
. Go and help them na since you know them....

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by ArewaNorth: 6:49pm On Mar 18
limeta:
Around 2010 at the peak of Boko Haram insurgency hundreds of people were killed in some villages, I mean the entire communities. When Northerners were complaining of the military actions you guys far away from the insurgency ravaged place used to accuse North of protecting the criminals. If u only know how hundred communities and entire LG areas were wiped and turned to ghost towns at Maiduguri You will be shocked!

All the recent drones and military airstrikes on cuvilains are jokes?

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Celestialsword: 7:13pm On Mar 18
pendragonbladgo:

You must be a female,that how female relate.

Who I boasting about region, I thought we are commenting to potent of Nigerian military and their effect in combating crises - so i mention the size of the North for you to see why it is not easy to combat such a large sizes of states. I was not talking about region in production aspect.

And what do you think about the North to say they DEPEND on south to survive... Wow!!!?

Before oil was discouvered In the south 1958, who was feeding the entire Nigeria and other Naighboring countries, what was Nigeria trading on? The North have been doing business about 1century before the entire South South came to map.
You really think the North is poor? Or you think because the Government abandoned the resources in the North to focus on oil makes the North a poor place?
The family of Dangote, Dantata didn't make their money from Oil at first place.
If I have time, I will share you the resources endowed in the North.

Oga, Northern Nigeria are not poor ohhh, they are the first to export in Nigeria (the Kano pyramids)... Read history
Anyways, goodevening
Why did they almagate the north and southern protectorate to form Nigeria, because the colonial masters were using the reasources of the south to run the north

Right from time the north has nothing to sustain itself, hence the colonial masters did this forced marriage.

The British government is still apologetic to the north up to this day

The north cannot survive without the south hence they are against resource control
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Celestialsword: 7:27pm On Mar 18
oladipupo38880:
They should use the new super tucano jets to wipe everything out of the areaThey should use the new super tucano jets to wipe everything out of the area...
You don't use a sledge hammer to kill a fly.

They should conduct a serious investigation on this matter to know the truth and not just destroying the said village,this action is barbaric
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Celestialsword: 7:30pm On Mar 18
pendragonbladgo:

These people don't understand anything. Even America face Terrorist. They are comparing cult boys and Terrorist?
it's a communal fight

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by femi4: 7:38pm On Mar 18
lexy2014:

Confirmed? how was it confirmed? how did they confirm the identity of the assailants?

who kills soldiers in the north? is it city dwellers?
Google is your friend
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by amnesty7: 7:49pm On Mar 18
Putindbutt:

Go to the north, join bandits and go inside the bush, you'd get what you want.
Leave the idiot.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by amnesty7: 7:50pm On Mar 18
limeta:
Ignoramus talking.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by adekolaelect(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18
limeta:

What is the business of the military there
If not something fishy going on what is the military doing there?
Now the military doing police work what work do police do
statement from kid to say.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by luluman: 9:00pm On Mar 18
limeta:
Which part of it pains you? Non action in North or revenge against killing of their brothers.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by goody2019: 9:16pm On Mar 18
Watianoengineer:
They should use the new super tucano jets to wipe everything out of the area

... Including you!
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by goody2019: 9:18pm On Mar 18
adekolaelect:

Who is the kid, if not you?
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18
Celestialsword:
Why did they almagate the north and southern protectorate to form Nigeria, because the colonial masters were using the reasources of the south to run the north

Right from time the north has nothing to sustain itself, hence the colonial masters did this forced marriage.

The British government is still apologetic to the north up to this day

The north cannot survive without the south hence they are against resource control
Okay, so all the resources that are based in the North aside from Agriculture are scam right, OK, the North can North survive without the south, well, if thats what they told you no one can change that sha

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Wisfem: 9:30pm On Mar 18
limeta:

Deployed military tank for villagers?? This is clearly ridiculous, if everybody don't rise up now this thing will reach all of us sooner than later..
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by limeta(f): 6:02am On Mar 19
luluman:
Which part of it pains you? Non action in North or revenge against killing of their brothers.

Dogs day
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by limeta(f): 6:03am On Mar 19
adekolaelect:

Now give the adult statement
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by limeta(f): 6:05am On Mar 19
Mandesz:
u are one of the most useless human being on Earth. A fool like u will support this.
If the soldiers in the north are not doing their best u think you'll have the opportunity of writing this rubbish.

You mean repentant boko harams
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by rigarmortis: 6:57am On Mar 19
wolesmile:

Bandits, not the town's people

So the ppl who did this one are what? You think they are functional members of the society? Like bankers, shoemakers and teachers? They are militants in a camp in one of the surrounding creeks. Criminals. Same as bandits.

And come to think of it bandits are also from those communities. When a chopper was brought down in Niger state, it was close to a school. You can't level a town cos criminals do what criminals do. One day your own town will be leveled too
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by adekolaelect(m): 11:58am On Mar 19
limeta:

What is the business of the military there
If not something fishy going on what is the military doing there?
Now the military doing police work what work do police do
You need to visited there for better claerivication .
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19
Tochi360:

And the needful is to burn down the properties of innocent unarmed Nigerians??

Them see criminals wey carry guns like them instead of make them show their gallantness them allow the criminals kill them like chickens come dey flex muscles with unarmed civilians.

Shameless to say the least.
let me also remind you that those Gallant military men didn't go there to fight the so called Criminals, they where sent there for peaceful mission & it's peace they are after😕

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost / Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.