Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks (32126 Views)

2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by sylve11: 10:37am On Mar 18

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by faceland: 10:38am On Mar 18
I wish they use this zeal to rescue those 200+ Christian pupils kidnapped right under their noses in Kaduna.

It is clear they are after the land.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Zooposki(f): 10:38am On Mar 18
Putindbutt:

How about 16 military that urhobo boys killed, was that not mass murder?, did you consider justice before killing people's bread winners?. You love and defend your own criminals.

How about the villagers first killed? See as hate don blind you sotay you no fit read again. Kai.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:38am On Mar 18
Misterc:

Imagine the rubbish these brainless mofos overstepping their boundaries.....
These same animals keeps getting chopped almost everyday in the North and u don't see them demolishing buildings, threatening the peace of locals and occupying the demolished buildings....
But when it's in the South u see them showing bravado.... Bunch of dickless mofos...

Terrorists are different from bandits and bandits are different from militants while are different from hoodlums. What's going on in the North East is a full fledge terrorism and even the most powerful countries in the world faced with terrorism sweat before they overcome it, Nigeria is not an exception and just like others, I think Boko Haram is curtailed. Banditry ravages the North Central, and I'm sure you know what the military did to them when they bombed their base in a Kaduna bush some months back, what just happened in Okuoma community is a hoodlum activity that may metamorphose into militancy if that community isn't "touched". You people tribalize everything, and it's so unfortunate!! It's not as if terrorism in the not are alowed to thrive, why do you always make annoying and baseless comparison when issues that deal with National Security is raised?? Nah wa O

3 Likes

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by sylve11: 10:39am On Mar 18
Putindbutt:

How about 16 military that urhobo boys killed, was that not mass murder?, did you consider justice before killing people's bread winners?. You love and defend your own criminals.

Which Urhobo boys? cool
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:41am On Mar 18
Zetty177x:

"Don't compare north and South at all" and if we don't give them allocation from our South oil money they won't pull through...see as them de suffer for Tinubu regime. I beg shift joor.
Thank God you accepted the differences in region. Now if you are knowledgeable enough, you will realize that every part of Nigeria has resources.

Some rich countries have only what the North have, yet they are doing perfectly well...
We have more source of income aside oil, Oil is over rated because the world are yet to acquire clean energy!!!
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:43am On Mar 18
Incrediblekutty:

Terrorists are different from bandits and bandits are different from militants while are different from hoodlums. What's going on in the North East is a full fledge terrorism and even the most powerful countries in the world faced with terrorism sweat before they overcome it, Nigeria is not an exception and just like others, I think Boko Haram is curtailed. Banditry ravages the North Central, and I'm sure you know what the military did to them when they bombed their base in a Kaduna bush some months back, what just happened in Okuoma community is a hoodlum activity that may metamorphose into militancy if that community isn't "touched". You people tribalize everything, and it's so unfortunate!! It's not as if terrorism in the not are alowed to thrive, why do you always make annoying and baseless comparison when issues that deal with National Security is raised?? Nah wa O
These people don't understand anything. Even America face Terrorist. They are comparing cult boys and Terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by dreamworld: 10:43am On Mar 18
It's not possible for villagers to kill military, probably some bandit did it
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Tradepunter2: 10:44am On Mar 18
DiscoverID:
Shut your dirty mouth, you godforsaken toad. Do you know how long the military have been fighting in the North? Do you know how many boko haram members have been killed already? Can you even load a gun?

You STFU..... Praising the Killin of innocent women and children that had nothing to do with this..... this over handed action is what will burn this country..... Keep supporting nonsense
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Raylight2(m): 10:45am On Mar 18
Zetty177x:

Pls name when army burnt a community in the north

They're fighting Boko Haram. A terrorist organization that has resulted in IDPs. Do you expect them to burn communities suffering from the same terrorists? The current situation is a peace keeping mission and they get attacked.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Jostoman: 10:45am On Mar 18
Watianoengineer:
They should use the new super tucano jets to wipe everything out of the area
What if you have family there?
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by adekolaelect(m): 10:45am On Mar 18
limeta:
Something the military cannot do in the north
As you are in the North?? Then do expect the military to fold hands when their men have been attacked and kill by bloody Civilians in the name of Democracy that allowing many of you to display your stupidity at will?

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Tradepunter2: 10:47am On Mar 18
Putindbutt:

See this idiot was the tribe of the militant mentioned? Sometimes I wish dumb people like you should be put in a pit and have the key thrown away...... See the tribalism you trying to rope in..... Useless thing
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by wolesmile(m): 10:48am On Mar 18
Illegal1:

omoh........Odi nah small london now,u won't bliv the military once invade dat community..

Really?
Last time I went was in 2011/12 sha.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Putindbutt: 10:48am On Mar 18
Zooposki:

How about the villagers first killed? See as hate don blind you sotay you no fit read again. Kai.
Why can't you face ijaws that were killing you?, you are afraid of ijaws but ambush military on water because they can't swim. The whole community must turn to ashes within one week.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by ReubenE(m): 10:49am On Mar 18
Zooposki:

https://newsnet.ng/crime/we-did-not-kill-any-soldier-rather-tantita-backed-officers-are-destroying-our-community-okuama-people-lament/

You must read this and get sense before you are finally destroyed.
You can continue in your attempts to mislead people.
You now know more than the Nigerian Army right there in the flashpoint that lost a Lt Colonel, 2 Majors and others to Okuama miscreants. What do you expect from Okuama people, to acknowledge that YES we killed them? When Nigeria Army is done with them, even you will not have the time to spread propaganda again.

Ogodobiri and Ayakoromo did not even do a quarter of the nonsense this people did before Nigeria Army razed those communities, you and others can continue spreading propaganda but this one is solely on them and they would be dealt with thoroughly.
In your warp mind, the community resisted when the army wanted to arrest the chairman. The community resisted by what means exactly?
According to you and your propaganda source, the army shot some people when the community resisted. Later went away then came back. Came back for what exactly when according to you they were the ones that shot community members.
How did the soldiers and their commanders die after they came back to Okuama? If it is another interest that is trying to use the soldiers to intimidate Okuama, how would that same interest kill the soldiers in Okuama community when the soldiers are actually doing the job of intimidating Okuama community assuming your propaganda source is telling the truth.

That community, Alota etc have been problem people for long and this time they will have the Nigeria Army to contend with

2 Likes

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Putindbutt: 10:51am On Mar 18
sylve11:

Which Urhobo boys? cool
Who are the indigenes of okuama?
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Zooposki(f): 10:52am On Mar 18
Putindbutt:

Why can't you face ijaws that were killing you?, you are afraid of ijaws but ambush military on water because they can't swim. The whole community must turn to ashes within one week.

I’m neither Urhobo nor Ijaw. Seems you have a comprehension problem or you are just being deliberately obtuse. Read that article again.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Putindbutt: 10:53am On Mar 18
Tradepunter2:

See this idiot was the tribe of the militant mentioned? Sometimes I wish dumb people like you should be put in a pit and have the key thrown away...... See the tribalism you trying to rope in..... Useless thing
They are urhobo boys, you slowpoke.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by NaMe4: 10:54am On Mar 18
wolesmile:
You don't tell a child not to contact leprosy.
The child should be prepared to go live in the forest alone.

That community don buy market.

I read somewhere here on nairaland where someone was trying to compare what happened in that community to what Boko Haram terror group is doing in the North. No. They ain't the same.
The Boko Haram terror group issue, much like the IPOB/ESN terror group, can't be compared to members of a community killing members of the Armed Forces deployed to their community to maintain peace during a civil unrest.
They killed high ranking military officers fa!
The Audacity.
I am sure if those involved had visited Odi in Bayelsa state, at least once, they wouldn't dare what they did.

In the early periods of the Boko haram issue, some communities in the North East had similar experiences, prompting elders and leaders at that time pleading with then President GEJ that their children and men were being killed.

In Buhari's first tenure, a group blocked the convoy of the COAS; no soldier was killed.
The community also experienced similar fate.

Albeit such approach by the military should be abandoned in our present times, such retaliation on Okuama community wouldn't have occured if the attack was limited to the creeks.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by effido666: 10:54am On Mar 18
Very shameless indeed.....
ArewaNightmare:
angry Shameless military
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by mauchiz: 10:57am On Mar 18
wolesmile:
You don't tell a child not to contact leprosy.
The child should be prepared to go live in the forest alone.

That community don buy market.

I read somewhere here on nairaland where someone was trying to compare what happened in that community to what Boko Haram terror group is doing in the North. No. They ain't the same.
The Boko Haram terror group issue, much like the IPOB/ESN terror group, can't be compared to members of a community killing members of the Armed Forces deployed to their community to maintain peace during a civil unrest.
They killed high ranking military officers fa!
The Audacity.
I am sure if those involved had visited Odi in Bayelsa state, at least once, they wouldn't dare what they did.

My dear, they forgot so soon,
By the time Nigeria army is done with the community they will understand what Odi went through.
This is how Hamas bought market in Isreal, is not good to start what you cannot finish.
There headache

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Azazyel: 10:58am On Mar 18
limeta:

They have done it severally in the north. Go back and read well. No one kills soldiers in this barbaric manner and get away with it anywhere in the world. Those soldiers are humans and have families too. Let's leave sentiments aside.

2 Likes

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by geladinho1(m): 11:01am On Mar 18
Something like that let dem feel it. As dem no want peace
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Putindbutt: 11:02am On Mar 18
Zooposki:

I’m neither Urhobo nor Ijaw. Seems you have a comprehension problem or you are just being deliberately obtuse. Read that article again.
You're smelling urhobo from head to toe. I read it, that nigga denied they kill them, who killed them?

1 Like

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by themanderon: 11:21am On Mar 18
It still surprises me we still have these number of soldiers to spare when bandits and Fulani herdsmen are wreaking havoc in the north and possessing villages.
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Eleohjo: 11:24am On Mar 18
limeta:

But that is not true. In December 2015, some Shiites were accused of attempting to assassinate the then Chief of Army Staff, and on December 12, 2015, the Nigerian Army invaded the Shiite Headquarters in Zaria. It is believed that over a thousand Shia men, women, children and infants were killed, although the government admitted to only 248. Except you are saying Zaria is in the South.

I condemn that incident. I fought to have Buratai arrested and prosecuted. But at the back of my mind, I could not honestly say that another Chief of Army Staff in the same situation would not react similarly. Maybe with less force. But there would have still been consequences.

Sadly, the truth is that if civilians are allowed to kill soldiers on peacekeeping missions and there is no immediate fightback, it would send a signal to all bandits, terrorists, separatists, and belligerents that Nigeria is weak. And Nigeria will collapse due to the multiplicity of crises that would occur if such groups smell weakness. Unfortunately, that is human nature. Weakness creates more insecurity.

#TableShaker

3 Likes

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by hotseat: 11:28am On Mar 18
The killings of army officers, no matter the provocation, is totally condemnable, mean and brutish.

However, only a forensically objective and thorough investigation into the wanton killings would bring to light the whys and the wherefores.

Two wrongs, they say, don't make a right!

Burning down an entire community for the sins of a few miscreants is a no-no!

@hotseat
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by enemyofprogress: 11:29am On Mar 18
Soldiers go rape their women tire for that place
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:34am On Mar 18
Ngarmyterroist
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Tradepunter2: 11:41am On Mar 18
Putindbutt:

They are urhobo boys, you slowpoke.

Keep exhibiting your stupidity
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Gentlevip: 11:45am On Mar 18
Just wondering!

Someone hailing Israeli attacks on women and children

Yet wants to condemn Nigerian military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch) / INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy / Buhari Withholds Assent To Electoral Amendment Bill, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.