Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks (32206 Views)

2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by Zetty177x: 8:49am On Mar 20
pendragonbladgo:

You must be a female,that how female relate.

Who I boasting about region, I thought we are commenting to potent of Nigerian military and their effect in combating crises - so i mention the size of the North for you to see why it is not easy to combat such a large sizes of states. I was not talking about region in production aspect.

And what do you think about the North to say they DEPEND on south to survive... Wow!!!?

Before oil was discouvered In the south 1958, who was feeding the entire Nigeria and other Naighboring countries, what was Nigeria trading on? The North have been doing business about 1century before the entire South South came to map.
You really think the North is poor? Or you think because the Government abandoned the resources in the North to focus on oil makes the North a poor place?
The family of Dangote, Dantata didn't make their money from Oil at first place.
If I have time, I will share you the resources endowed in the North.

Oga, Northern Nigeria are not poor ohhh, they are the first to export in Nigeria (the Kano pyramids)... Read history
Anyways, goodevening

Only you call me female , then concluded with oga ... You sounded intelligent, but you are a fckkking sexist...

Addendum
If the North is so big, let them feed themselves now in this hard times. I heard hunger want to kill them. .it's one thing to have a region that has land, it's another thing to use it well for the inhabitants. The Governors of almost all the states in Nigeria have impoverished the people ... nothing for North I beg
Re: Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks by limeta(f): 3:04pm On Mar 22
adekolaelect:
You need to visited there for better claerivication .

What are talking about
Rewite it in pigin English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Governing Boards For NPA And NIMASA / Supreme Court Sacks Dorawar-Sallau, Orders Swearing-in Of Abdullahi Mohammed / Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.