Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) (60961 Views)

Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Quebec91(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19
Gbam 🤜
Obierika:
You people should learn to mind your business

So long as it's consensual sex and the girl is not underage there is no crime!
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Morbeta11(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:

Free who? Can't you see the age difference between those two, that girl is still a teenager. Why did he choose to bring her to a bush if he is actually proud to date her, why not take her to a hotel, even if he's broke, why didn't he use his room cos I can hear the guy recording them saying he left his room and came into the bush.

Some men and how they allow their third leg controls them is the reason why most of these ladies with empty skull hurls insult on the male gender.

I just hope the idiot used condom on her.

Why being so aghast at the pleasurable and mutually agreed activity of two adults...its their prick and hole, so they use it as they like.

They both decided bush as rendezvous which is pocket friendly, besides the animals are not complaining and its never in biblical history that Adam and Eva forked under a roof. Pls free them....you cannot be landlord and Bushlord at same time.....Allow animals in the bush to be worried...haba allow them to enjoy nature, they are adding and improving climate change...Ask Toke Makinwa.

roof is hot 🔥

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by 247man: 6:06pm On Mar 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
If the girl is more than 18 years then that guy ranting and videoing them must be stupid

Her boyfriend maybe
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Walai(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19
Guy I just dey nod to your comment in full agreement only for you to disappoint me with the last bolded statement.
So poor man no fit knack again ?
That guy phone needs to be seized. Very jobless mofo who can't mind his business

Jman06:
Which one is the girlfriend was believed to be underaged compared to the man's age Foolish people trying to give a different meaning to legal age of consent! Nonsense!

Provided the girl is up to age of consent (18years), it is nobody's business the age of the man she chooses to date or marry! You people like to flex your muscles when such happen down south but would lose your voices when northern men marry even girls below age of consent. I'll personally sue anybody who interferes or says rubbish to me for dating or marrying a younger girl (18 and above). If the courts refuse to punish such person to my satisfaction, I'll take it up further by using any means to deal with that person. Provided I have not forced the girl into the relationship and she's up to the legal age, it is nobody's business the age gap between us.

My only problem is with their choice of meeting in the bush. The man should have at least paid for a hotel room.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Voltage7: 6:10pm On Mar 19
See how almost everyone in this thread is supporting this show of shame because the young lady is not their relative.

They're saying "Mind your business" but if the girl happens to be their sister, your guess is as good as mine.

Morally bankrupt fools. 😊
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by OB7Foreva(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19
Dirty pple! I was wondering where that strange smell was coming from... angry
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Wawelexy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19
Morbeta11:

Why being so aghast at the pleasurable and mutually agreed activity of two adults...its their prick and hole. They decided bush as rendezvous and the animals are not complaining. Pls free them....you cannot be landlord and Bushlord at same time.....Allow animals in the bush to be worried...haba

That is no two adults.... That girl is a teen
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Larrydollarz(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19
PointZerom:
It's the best place to knack, the breeze will energize your gbola like tommorow no dey.
bad guy!! be like you self na legend for bush hotel grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Wawelexy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19
yad2eidi:
some idiots will hop in to say he should have used hotel . you know how much be hotel? why should he pay hotel for 5mins fun?
some useless feminist wey dey knack men to pay their bills will scatter their cumfilled head for this matter

shut up, it is called voyeurism . some people like it that way. as for condom, how is that your business. did she tell you that she doesn't like it raw?

You are a kid... Go and play
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Voltage7: 6:16pm On Mar 19
yad2eidi:
some idiots will hop in to say he should have used hotel . you know how much be hotel? why should he pay hotel for 5mins fun?
some useless feminist wey dey knack men to pay their bills will scatter their cumfilled head for this matter

shut up, it is called voyeurism . some people like it that way. as for condom, how is that your business. did she tell you that she doesn't like it raw?
Na bush your parents take dey do their own?

Just listen to yourself 😂

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Morbeta11(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:

That is no two adults.... That girl is a teen
fuckable teen.....go arrest Ned Nwoko

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Nkpitime(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19
What if the boat went to ease themselves
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Way4orward: 6:17pm On Mar 19
Their choice and decision.

People will not and never mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by AfDapone: 6:18pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:

Free who? Can't you see the age difference between those two, that girl is still a teenager. Why did he choose to bring her to a bush if he is actually proud to date her, why not take her to a hotel, even if he's broke, why didn't he use his room cos I can hear the guy recording them saying he left his room and came into the bush.

Some men and how they allow their third leg controls them is the reason why most of these ladies with empty skull hurls insult on the male gender.

There is no light and no money for a generator or fuel, and there is free fresh air somewhere. The only problem is that the girl could be underage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by klawaaa: 6:19pm On Mar 19
What whiteys dey take as an adventure na him this local guy dey shout as if dog bite am. All malam with his kettle.
NairaOcean:
A local man's private rendezvous in a secluded bush with his girlfriend took a scandalous turn when they were caught in the act. The incident, which has since sparked a flurry of discussions in the community and on social media, unfolded on the quiet outskirts of town.

The girlfriend is believed to be underage compared to the man's age. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkz3d73hKB8

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by EdiskyHarry: 6:20pm On Mar 19
So how is this News?
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by JealousCobra(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:

Hear your self well, are you not aware that sex can be done anywhere as long as it is not done in a public space .

Secondly did the lady in question was screaming for help?

If I were the man na 1 billion suit he go collect for defamation.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Pootle: 6:21pm On Mar 19
what happened to minding your business....
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by imagrg(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19
Let them fvck in piss grin
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Wawelexy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19
Morbeta11:
fuckable teen.....go arrest Ned Nwoko

Ned towed the right path... He married her... What are you even saying
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by marunga(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:

stop posting nonsense abeg
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by ahamonyeka(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19
so two lovers cant have sex in the bush and have peace again?
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by cardoctor(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19
Na car i dey repair. U guys should leave me out of this.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Goodlady(f): 6:26pm On Mar 19
leathalbeast:
go and cut it
Gimme tfare!
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by treatise: 6:28pm On Mar 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
If the girl is more than 18 years then that guy ranting and videoing them must be stupid
I tire o. It's possible because of the extreme heat they decided to go for aerated environment. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Solidex(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19
You get luck say no b psn like me you meet for that jungle.
I for commot that my belt, use the iron head wipe you for your forehead.
Next time, you ll know how to mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Thazard(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19
PointZerom:
It's the best place to knack, the breeze will energize your gbola like tommorow no dey.
grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Glassysea(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19
What is people business if them do it for bush, rubbish people like as if them no dey Bleep
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19
You don know if it is their lifelong fetish. Like me I have a fetish to knack in the toilet, better doggy oh, just hold the toilet seat, then do cowgirl 🤭
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by khattab02: 6:44pm On Mar 19
Guest911:
Why is this on the front page ?? Seun?
Good point.

The kind things wey dey come front page now I dey shock oo.. abi seun don loose all the rules?

It is what it is
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by freemi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:

make em free em jare. She's above 18
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by khattab02: 6:46pm On Mar 19
Morbeta11:

Why being so aghast at the pleasurable and mutually agreed activity of two adults...its their prick and hole they use it as they like.

They decided bush as rendezvous and the animals are not complaining. Pls free them....you cannot be landlord and Bushlord at same time.....Allow animals in the bush to be worried...haba allow them to enjoy nature, roof is hot 🔥
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Laff wan kill me die.

Na so our society don become oo.

Shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.