Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet (3867 Views)

The Most Sadistic People On Nairaland / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 5:50pm On Apr 06
Lukuluku69:

Already typing as if a Typewriter resides in him!

You were the one that said that Prayer is for your future Messiah. When you say many irrelevant stuff, you get cut out.
When did I say we Christians pray for the coming Messiah?
It s obvious you muslims cannot do without telling fabricated lies!

Lukuluku69:

As for the TWO Jerusalems, read what Paul says and who they belongs to.
I am not here to type epistle.

The Jerusalem of Hagar/Ishmael is where who will Be CONTINUALLY PRAYED for will come from
It is you who know what Paul said about who the two Jerusalems belonged to.

Are you afraid that I am going to flog your bum bum for misrepresenting the scripture!?
The truth is static and stable!
Bring it on if you dare: I am waiting for you to quote Paul in the scripture!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 8:01am On Apr 07
Aemmyjah:

John and Matthew wrote
Mark likely got his account from Peter
Luke too must have gotten his account from them too

Yet you want me to believe the accounts from someone who lived 500 years later
U sef reason am

Explain the diagram on the differences between the Gospels and why?

Was Mark fundamentally a copy cat?

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 10:57am On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

Explain the diagram on the differences between the Gospels and why?

Was Mark fundamentally a copy cat?

It's still part of the Gospels
Same Mark was there when Jesus was handed to his enemies in that night
Is his account invalid cos he was not among the 12?

Sometimes you need to use your own brain for what it was created to do

It's foolish to reject the account of contemporaries of Jesus and accept that of a man who's lived about 600 years later (inspired of wicked jinns in a cave).

Even Roman and Jewish historians confirms his historicity and works
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 12:45pm On Apr 07
Aemmyjah:

It's foolish to reject the account of contemporaries of Jesus and accept that of a man who's lived about 600 years later (inspired of wicked jinns in a cave).

Perhaps Mark was there when Jesus was handed over or arrested but it's a fact that
the gospels of the New Testament were written over a period of almost a century after Jesus’ death.

The first gospel, Mark, was written around the year 70 CE, about 40 years after Jesus’ death. The other gospels - Matthew, Luke, and John - were composed between 85 and 100 CE. These writings were based on oral traditions and earlier written accounts of Jesus’ life, teachings, and death.

Now requestion the diagram!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 12:54pm On Apr 07
Aemmyjah:

Do you know?

The Gospel of Mark was traditionally attributed to John Mark, a companion of Saint Peter. Though it is also believed that it was written anonymously for a gentile audience, likely in Rome, shortly before or after the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 AD. The early Christian tradition linking the gospel to John Mark is generally rejected by critical scholars, who suggest that the name of Mark was attached later to give the text authority.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

Do you know?

The Gospel of Mark was traditionally attributed to John Mark, a companion of Saint Peter. Though it is also believed that it was written anonymously for a gentile audience, likely in Rome, shortly before or after the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 AD. The early Christian tradition linking the gospel to John Mark is generally rejected by critical scholars, who suggest that the name of Mark was attached later to give the text authority.

It was seen as authentic until our era of skepticism

Answer my question

Someone wrote an account of someone during that generation
Someone wrote about the same person about 500 years later

Which one will a sane person accept?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 11:34pm On Apr 07
Aemmyjah:

It was seen as authentic until our era of skepticism

Answer my question

Someone wrote an account of someone during that generation
Someone wrote about the same person about 500 years later

Which one will a sane person accept?

Let's not suppose ok. Who exactly is proven to have written? I just told you how for the sake of getting credence an article is falsely attributed to who didn't write it
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 8:25am On Apr 08
Ohyoudidnt:

Let's not suppose ok. Who exactly is proven to have written? I just told you how for the sake of getting credence an article is falsely attributed to who didn't write it

Oga rest
The one in your Koran or Hadith was borrowed from Apocryphal books
Go and make sense from the nonsense
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10
TenQ:

Show me one Christian praying for Jesus or the second coming of Jesus!
Another strawman loading: cant you do without false accusation?

Isn't you Muslims the one who daily continually pray for Mohammed?

Ignorance described in full is an underestimation of your folly.
There are indeed TWO Jerusalems
1. The Jerusalem here on Earth (the city of David)
2. The Jerusalem coming from Heaven (the heavenly city)
- This is after the end of this world!

Rev 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Ezekiel 48:35
The perimeter of the city will be 18,000 cubits, and from that day on the name of the city will be: THE LORD IS THERE."

Revelation 21:2
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

How can one Jerusalem be that of Isaac when Jerusalem didn't exist in the time of Isaac. Jerusalem became the capital of Israel during the reign of David king of Israel. Jerusalem was formally called Jebus and it was the city of the Jebusites.

If the premise is wrong, every other thing built on it is wrong sir. Mecca is cleansed forever!?
Who told you this?
Was it Mohammed or Allah?

Yes Mecca is Cleansed forever from Idolatory.

You want References from your Bible?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 6:51am On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

Yes Mecca is Cleansed forever from Idolatory.

You want References from your Bible?
Yes o!
I need your references!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11
TenQ:

Yes o!
I need your references!
The delusional man is always finding what is not in the Bible and when you ask him to provide proof, he runs away like a coward that he is.

I remember Empiree once lied that God declared Ramadan fasting in the Bible when I asked him for proof, he quoted where the children of Israel decided to fast to get God’s favor in the 9th month of the year.

I asked him if the children of Israel deciding to fast to find favour like Esther did was the same as God commanding them to be observing yearly fasting in the 9th month of the year and if the children of Israel had been observing it yearly since then? He ran away like a coward that they all are.

So I won’t be surprised if Lukuluku68 omo Iya Ologi also brings out his concocted lies. We shall burst it for him as usual
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11
advocatejare:

The delusional man is always finding what is not in the Bible and when you ask him to provide proof, he runs away like a coward that he is.

I remember Empiree once lied that God declared Ramadan fasting in the Bible when I asked him for proof, he quoted where the children of Israel decided to fast to get God’s favor in the 9th month of the year.

I asked him if the children of Israel deciding to fast to find favour like Esther did was the same as God commanding them to be observing yearly fasting in the 9th month of the year and if the children of Israel had been observing it yearly since then? He ran away like a coward that they all are.

So I won’t be surprised if Lukuluku68 omo Iya Ologi also brings out his concocted lies. We shall burst it for him as usual

Retard, I have not been seeing your mentions again.

What happened?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

Lukuluku69 the Retard like pedophile Muhammad, I have not been seeing your mentions again.

What happened?
Provide the proof you promised to provide so that we can expose the lying spirit in you, the same lying spirit that possessed the mad prophet who is your role model Luku omo iya ologi
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12
advocatejare:

Provide the proof you promised to provide so that we can expose the lying spirit in you, the same lying spirit that possessed the mad prophet who is your role model Luku omo iya ologi
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bible Contradictions: Should Christians Judge Or Not? / A White Man Slays In Celestial Church Of Christ White Garment... / Do Muslims Give Offerings\tithe In Mosque?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.