Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet (3875 Views)

The Most Sadistic People On Nairaland / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22
Samunique:
I do not need your allah to show me the way bcs I already know the way, and Jesus is the way! John 14:6

It's you people that recite it every that your god should show you the way.

I guess Muhammad also recited this everyday of his life till he died, asking his god to guide him to the, not in the right path.......

اِهْدِنَا الصِّرَا طَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ  Al fathia vs 5
"Guide us to the straight path-"

Meanwhile look at what Jesus says.........

John 14:5-7 KJV
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
[b]6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:[b] no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

You should stop confusing yourself the same person you claimed God still told you he has father...so God was born from women just like me..SHM
7. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

You should be crying for Jesus on this for failing to obey his Father's Simply Commandment which is ; Stone Adulterers.

I think maybe because he fail that why he called his father when he was hanged on the plank but his father turn back to him, he no answer am..
So shame
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22
Expanse2020:

I think maybe because he fail that why he called his father when he was hanged on the plank but his father turn back to him, he no answer am..
So shame

Can you imagine these Retards?

Jehovah said Stone Adulterers to Death!

Yet they are abusing the one that followed the instructions and praising the one that chickened out?

Twisted people.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Samunique(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22
[quote author=Expanse2020 post=129052968][/quote] You have no point!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22
Expanse2020:

To those who worship the most cruel God 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be slash in pieces,😱😱😱😱 and their pregnant women ripped open😱😱😱😱😱
If you rebel against God, apart from suffering that fate on earth, you will have your ass burnt forever in hellfire.

By the way so you are now denying the same God that the author of the Quran claims as your own God too?

“And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
-Quran 29:46

Are you also aware that Allah spoke like a garage boy in the Quran by telling people to go and hang themselves? How can a god be talking like that?

“Whoever should think that Allāh will not support him in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?
-Quran 22:15
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

You should be crying for Jesus on this for failing to obey his Father's Simple Commandment which is ; Stone Adulterers.

I cry for you for following and emulating Muhammad devil’s first born himself, a cruel, brutal and merciless sadist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

I cry for you for following and emulating Muhammad devil’s first born himself, a cruel, brutal and merciless sadist

Rather Cry for your mealy mouth Jesus who couldn't carry out his "Father" Commandments.

I bet you are also crying for Merciless Moses who ordered the stoning to death of a Sabbath breaker?

Sense is so far from you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

If you rebel against God, apart from suffering that fate on earth, you will have your ass burnt forever in hellfire.

By the way so you are now denying the same God that the author of the Quran claims as your own God too?

“And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Are you also aware that Allah spoke like a garage boy in the Quran by telling people to go and hang themselves? How can a god be talking like that?

“Whoever should think that Allāh will not support him in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?
-Quran 22:15

Our God is not 3 in 1 sir🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Allah advised you to hanged yourself what is the big deal

Your God de killed infants, pregnant women
Chaiii
Where is the humanity
He definitely not the real God
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Can you imagine these Retards?

Jehovah said Stone Adulterers to Death!

Yet they are abusing the one that followed the instructions and praising the one that chickened out?

Twisted people.
They are brainless o jare
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Rather Cry for your mealy mouth Jesus who couldn't carry out his "Father" Commandments.

I bet you are also crying for Merciless Moses who ordered the stoning to death of a Sabbath breaker?

Sense is so far from you. cheesy
I cry for you for blindly referring to Muhammad as mercy to the world when you can’t point to one offender/sinner that he showed mercy too.

Like the child of Satan that you are, u see mercy as a sign of weakness but you celebrate wickedness and cruelty, no wonder you follow devil’s first born Muhammad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

I cry for you for blindly referring to Muhammad as mercy to the world when you can’t point to one offender/sinner that he showed mercy too.

Like the child of Satan that you are, u see mercy as a sign of weakness but you celebrate wickedness and cruelty, no wonder you follow devil’s first born Muhammad!

Keep crying.

No be today the wailing start. Even your lord and Savior wailed and cry...

Keep it up.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22
Expanse2020:

Allah advised you to hanged yourself what is the big deal
Allah advised his creator to hang themselves grin
Allah is Satan the taker of life and not the giver of life

Your God de killed infants, pregnant women
Chaiii
Where is the humanity
He definitely not the real God
Check out the order of Allah that Boko Haram and other Muslims terrorists are following as they learnt it from Muhammad

Quran 9:5 “And when the inviolable months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakāh, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allāh is Forgiving and Merciful.”

By the way, are you saying that your Quran is false for tellin you that you serve the same God as the Christians and the Jews?

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Was Jehovah wicked when he dictated Death Penalty for Adulterers in stoning?

If the Prophet is wicked by carrying out this command, what then do you call the God that inspired such writing?

I know you are twisted. I only reply you because of the direct mention.

So, go ahead and start the abuse.....
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 3:07pm On Mar 22
Expanse2020:
and it can cure the cancer in you óò

You know I am not a slave like you, that medicine (camel urine) was only prescribed for you slaves and followers of Muhammad so therefore, tell your chief imams, sheikhs, alfas, your family members, generation, etc to always drink camel urine

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 3:13pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Lukuluku69 so you can't point to one sinner Aishat's husband showed mercy to abi
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Keep crying.

No be today the wailing start. Even your lord and Savior wailed and cry...

Keep it up.
Have you forgotten how Muhammad cried and suffered the agony of death when the atenuje he ate was tearing his aorta?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22
ANTllSLAAM:

Lukuluku69 so you can't point to one sinner Aishat's husband showed mercy to abi
Lukuluku69 can’t mention offender/sinner that the heartless Muhammad showed mercy to and yet he and his likes lie to everyone that Muhammad was a mercy to the world.

Opuro people. They use deception to market Islam to the gullibles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22
Expanse2020:

They are brainless o jare

Very brainless lots.

Jehovah said Stone Adulterers.

One carried out

One disobey.

Yet it is the one that obeyed they vilify and praise the one that didn't.

Just how twisted can one get?

If these Retards were to be Atheists, I would understand but M0rons who believe that every words in the Bible were inspired words from Jehovah.

Useless lots

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Was Jehovah wicked when he dictated Death Penalty for Adulterers in stoning?
If the Prophet is wicked by carrying out this command, what then do you call the God that inspired such writing?
Questions like these make us see how retarded you are: was Allah unware of what he was doing when he permitted Muslims to drink alcohol and later stop it? So Allah could stop alcohol intake but not stop stoning of adulterers?

So Allah could change your Qibla from Jerusalem to the Kaaba, the home of 360 idols of Mecca but the same Allah couldn’t change the penalty for adultery?

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 3:20pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Lukuluku69 can’t mention offender/sinner that the heartless Muhammad showed mercy to and yet he and his likes lie to everyone that Muhammad was a mercy to the world.

They are emulating allah the best deceiver

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Your Jesus couldn't carry out his "Father" commandments, you clap for him.

May be just may it is one of the reason he was forsaken while being strung up?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22
ANTllSLAAM:

They are emulating allah the best deceiver
Let’s ask him again:

Lukuluku69 since you lie to everyone that Muhammad is mercy to the world, please name one offender/sinner that Muhammad showed mercy to
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Questions like these make us see how retarded you are: was Allah unware of what he was doing when he permitted Muslims to drink alcohol and later stop it? So Allah could stop alcohol intake but not stop stoning of adulterers?

So Allah could change your Qibla from Jerusalem to the Kaaba, the home of 360 idols of Mecca but the same Allah couldn’t change the penalty for adultery?

Lol

Show me where Jehovah changed the stoning Law for Adultery in the Bible.

Keep in mind that your mini god said he came to fufil ALL the Laws of Jehovah.

Also, when Jehovah said his Laws are Eternal what exactly does that mean Sir Retard?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Let’s ask him again:

Lukuluku69 since you lie to everyone that Muhammad is mercy to the world, please name one offender/sinner that Muhammad showed mercy to

Sir Retard, you have a copy of the Hadeeths, edify yourself.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Your Jesus couldn't carry out his "Father" commandments, you clap for him.
The father showed mercy to the world by sending Jesus, the real mercy to the world, who gave people the opportunity to repent of their sins but Muhammad the first born of Satan only changed Allah’s command to suit his selfishness and to soothe his bruised ego: like changing the direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Kaaba when the Jews exposed his fraud, he also legalized adultery by claiming that he had special privileges of sleeping with any woman including married woman that offered herself to him.

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 3:27pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Let’s ask him again:

AntiChristian help your brother Lukuluku69, show mercy to him nah.. Saanu aaje ore re ninu esin muhomodu by answering the question

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Sir Retard,
I like the new name you gave to yourself, you are trully who you are.

you have a copy of the Hadeeths, edify yourself.
In short, you can’t point to just one offender/sinner that Muhammad showed mercy to!

Everyone here will see that Muhammad is never a mercy to the world, he never showed mercy, he was brutal and sadistic, the grand patron of terrorists

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

The father showed mercy to the world by sending Jesus, the real mercy to the world, who gave people the opportunity to repent of their sins but Muhammad the first born of Satan only changed Allah’s command to suit his selfishness and to soothe his bruised ego: like changing the direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Kaaba when the Jews exposed his fraud, he also legalized adultery by claiming that he had special privileges of sleeping with any woman including married woman that offered herself to him.

Lol

Mercy to the world who sent he was sent to the Lost Tribes of Israel?

Someone who never preached to ONE SINGLE Non Jew?

Someone who carefully choose his Goons that no single Non Jew was amongst his inner circle?

Did he preach to Herod or even Pilate?

Keep deluding your ignorant deluded soul grin
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 3:34pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

I like the new name you gave to yourself, you are trully who you are.

In short, you can’t point to just one offender/sinner that Muhammad showed mercy to!

Everyone here will see that Muhammad is never a mercy to the world, he never showed mercy, he was brutal and sadistic, the grand patron of terrorists

This a kind of topic that should make FP..

"Everyone here will see that Muhammad is never a mercy to the world, he never showed mercy, he was brutal and sadistic, the grand patron of terrorists"

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Mercy to the world who sent he was sent to the Lost Tribes of Israel?
John 3:16, for God so loved the WORLD….
Jesus was sent to the whole world

Someone who never preached to ONE SINGLE Non Jew?
Muhammad that you claim was sent to the world was a local champion who never preached Islam out of Arab peninsula and never gave order that his followers should do the same.

Even the only single miracle he claimed that he performed, he failed on it. Cos he failed to compile it as a book and all his Quran was burnt down after his death and Uthman gave you his own falsified version
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22
ANTllSLAAM:

This a kind of topic that should make FP..

"Everyone here will see that Muhammad is never a mercy to the world, he never showed mercy, he was brutal and sadistic, the grand patron of terrorists"
Let give Lukuluku69 another chance to name one sinner that Muhammad pardoned in his lifetime, the sin the person committed and the law of Allah that he broke
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22
ANTllSLAAM:

AntiChristian help your brother Lukuluku69, show mercy to him nah.. Saanu aaje ore re ninu esin muhomodu by answering the question
AntiChristian doesn’t know either, I have been asking him since but he has not been able to answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday / 5 Key Life Lessons From The Parable Of The Talents / Names Of The Angels Of Heaven According To The Bible And Who Named Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.