Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet (3871 Views)

The Most Sadistic People On Nairaland / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 4:52pm On Apr 03
Goodlady:

See as you dey lick pad! Eat the rest with ya family. Since you wan drag ya families, let's help you get chains!

Na your family them be that!

He looks like your people!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03
gaskiyamagana:

Laughing!
Laughing -inginging!!

Never wonder !
If a religion is founded on FICTION , FALLACY FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets especially Isa (asw); it will be a SURPRISE to ONLY FOOLS that believers of that religion cooked stories on its foundation about Islam .
I like the way you’re laughing at your sahih Hadith and make it a fool of it.

We know your type, any Hadith that reveals the bitter truth about your religion, you use Taqiyya to try to deny it
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 5:35pm On Apr 03
gaskiyamagana:

What is Christianity other than religion and faith founded on FICTION , FALLACY FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets, especially Isa (aws)?
See what's in ya heart towards others. It's like a marketer demarketing others to promote his own. You are vile man due for the wrath of Allah cos Bible was written by messengers of Allah. Na only Issa dey there? Musa, Ibrahim, Nuru, Daoud etc dey there.
The jealousy, insecurity, self hate, fear & evil imaginations you v towards Christians ll spell doom for you if you don't repent. You all hate Paul but his legacy and reward from Allah is giving you all woto-woto to hell!
Eat this, poverty wey catch ya brain no good!

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 5:36pm On Apr 03
AntiChristian:

Na your family them be that!

He looks like your people!
Eat this I stead of nuke!
At least you are better off being a dog!

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 6:39pm On Apr 03
Goodlady:

Dog is haram!

Na your people dey chop dog!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03
AntiChristian:

Dog is haram!

There is no verse in the entire Quran where you were forbidden from eating dog meat, you people claimed that the Quran supersedes other books. So where did you learn that eating dog meat is forbidden ?

“He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allāh. But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allāh is Forgiving and Merciful.
-Quran 2:173

Here flesh of swine is forbidden but flesh of dog is not mentioned. So where did you learn your lies from?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 7:43pm On Apr 03
advocatejare:

There is no verse in the entire Quran where you were forbidden from eating dog meat, you people claimed that the Quran supersedes other books. So where did you learn that eating dog meat is forbidden ?

“He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allāh. But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allāh is Forgiving and Merciful.
-Quran 2:173

Here flesh of swine is forbidden but flesh of dog is not mentioned. So where did you learn your lies from?

You're wrong as usual!
You know where the evidences are but when your holy spirit wants to be deceitful it pretends as if Qur'an is the only Book Muslims derive jusrispudence from!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03
AntiChristian:

You're wrong as usual!
You know where the evidences are but when your holy spirit wants to be deceitful it pretends as if Qur'an is the only Book Muslims derive jusrispudence from!
Bring the evidence!

I don’t know where the evidence are.

You people claim that anything against what is in the Quran is discarded, the Quran didn’t forbid eating dog meat or flesh, who forbade it?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 8:04pm On Apr 03
AntiChristian:

You're wrong as usual!

Oya be a good boy jare, show this house where Quran says eating dog meat is haram. I will buy you iPhone 15 Plus after answering the question
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 9:22pm On Apr 03
AntiChristian:

Dog is haram!

But to rape a woman isn't haram to you.
You be dog so no big deal.
Eat pad again.

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by gaskiyamagana: 11:05pm On Apr 03
Goodlady:

See what's in ya heart towards others. It's like a marketer demarketing others to promote his own. You are vile man due for the wrath of Allah cos Bible was written by messengers of Allah. Na only Issa dey there? Musa, Ibrahim, Nuru, Daoud etc dey there.
The jealousy, insecurity, self hate, fear & evil imaginations you v towards Christians ll spell doom for you if you don't repent. You all hate Paul but his legacy and reward from Allah is giving you all woto-woto to hell!
Eat this, poverty wey catch ya brain no good!
Declare that your mental capacity and knowledge in Christianity is insufficient to answer the question, not jargon - jargons you wrote above.
Once again, was Christianity not founded on FICTION FALLACY FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets, especially prophet Isa (asw).?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by gaskiyamagana: 11:10pm On Apr 03
advocatejare:

I like the way you’re laughing at your sahih Hadith and make it a fool of it.

We know your type, any Hadith that reveals the bitter truth about your religion, you use Taqiyya to try to deny it
This is your answer or run away reply that Christianity is a religion founded on FICTION, FALLACY, FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets, especially Isa (asw)?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 11:16pm On Apr 03
Goodlady:

But to rape a woman isn't haram to you.
You be dog so no big deal.
Eat pad again.

Why you Sabi lie?

May you be cursed if I never said rape isn't haram!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 12:02am On Apr 04
gaskiyamagana:

This is your answer or run away reply that Christianity is a religion founded on FICTION, FALLACY, FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets, especially Isa (asw)?

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by gaskiyamagana: 9:47am On Apr 04
[quote author=advocatejare post=129256284][/quote]
This time around, you no go ESCAPE.
Once again, this is your answer to statement that Christianity is founded on FICTION, FALLACY, FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets especially Isa asw?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04
gaskiyamagana:

This time around, you no go ESCAPE.
Once again, this is your answer to statement that Christianity is founded on FICTION, FALLACY, FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets especially Isa asw?

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04
Ohyoudidnt:

Clearly in this case it is clear the older scripture got corrupted over time. This is why prophets were sent from time to time to remind and renew the truth.

Fortunately the Quran is being preserved by Allah not that attempts aren't made to corrupt or change it's content. A brother from Syria who I met in UK expressly says since the satans fail to corrupt the Quran they turn to hadith which is often used to explain the Quran and along with it.

This is indeed why one needs caution and wisdom in understanding the hadith. Many write ups have been done that prove the authenticity of the Quran. You may say the same about thr bible but it's limitations are clear with the numerous authors of its components and continuous review/rewrite.

I'll rather believe the gospels written by disciples than from someone who wrote about 500 years later.
Why will I pick Koran account over the Bible's?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 12:00am On Apr 05
gaskiyamagana:

Declare that your mental capacity and knowledge in Christianity is insufficient to answer the question, not jargon - jargons you wrote above.
Once again, was Christianity not founded on FICTION FALLACY FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets, especially prophet Isa (asw).?
Firstly, ya question was answered correctly. If you should be given some questions, you will t v the answer but yo run away. And you ll still be disgraced here and worldwide.
Secondly, the audacity of you to say this depicts that you are a bad marketer of Islam. All emirates ll be ashamed of you.
Nothing dey 4 head of mumuslims like you except to bad mouth Christianity.
Ya headache is Apostle Paul.
But who empowered Paul is Prophet Issa (PBUH). So you can actually tackle Him and stop ya fake respect.
You n ya religion ll be hunted till the end of the world of you continue to see others as a threat. Insecurity ll finish you all, bloody islámists?
Receive deliverance!

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by gaskiyamagana: 6:44am On Apr 05
Goodlady:

Firstly, ya question was answered correctly. If you should be given some questions, you will t v the answer but yo run away. And you ll still be disgraced here and worldwide.
Secondly, the audacity of you to say this depicts that you are a bad marketer of Islam. All emirates ll be ashamed of you.
Nothing dey 4 head of mumuslims like you except to bad mouth Christianity.
Ya headache is Apostle Paul.
But who empowered Paul is Prophet Issa (PBUH). So you can actually tackle Him and stop ya fake respect.
You n ya religion ll be hunted till the end of the world of you continue to see others as a threat. Insecurity ll finish you all, bloody islámists?
Receive deliverance!
If someone bad mouth Christianity with 'nothing dey 4 head ' ; why someone with 'something dey 4 head is afraid or incapable of good mouth Christianity on its foundation of FALLACY, FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets especially Isa (asw)?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 8:49am On Apr 05
gaskiyamagana:

If someone bad mouth Christianity with 'nothing dey 4 head ' ; why someone with 'something dey 4 head is afraid or incapable of good mouth Christianity on its foundation of FALLACY, FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets especially Isa (asw)?

What is false and fabricated about Jesus Christ?
Abi we should ignore the accounts written by contemporaries for something written about 500 years later
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTlISLAM: 8:56am On Apr 05
gaskiyamagana:

Since camel urine is not working in your life, why not go for Muhammad's pee I am very sure it will work out in your miserable life

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 9:10am On Apr 05
gaskiyamagana:

Allah kuku see you & ll deal with you accordingly for all the blasphemy you write about Issa (PBUH). You having nothing on ya head mad you resort to badmouthing.
The gospel of Jesus has been preached to you so if you go to hell, you v no excuse!
Also, Christians are aware of ya terrorist nature & alert to ya coward moves.
Receive deliverance or nukes!

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 11:40am On Apr 05
Aemmyjah:

I'll rather believe the gospels written by disciples than from someone who wrote about 500 years later.
Why will I pick Koran account over the Bible's?

You are free to believe what you want. Are you absolutely sure the disciples themselves wrote these gospels?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05
Ohyoudidnt:

You are free to believe what you want. Are you absolutely sure the disciples themselves wrote these gospels?

What is a disciple?
Does it necessarily mean they must have had direct encounter with Jesus Christ?
Atleast, they were his contemporaries
Some got information from the Apostles

Is it true that the Koran mentions something about a man beating his wife cos she's stubborn?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by CCIA: 4:53pm On Apr 05
Goodlady:

your menstruation looks good. grin

how much are you willing to sell your used panties and used pads like this.

this will fetch a handsome pay. cool

I can be ur middle man cool

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 8:11pm On Apr 05
Aemmyjah:

What is a disciple?
Does it necessarily mean they must have had direct encounter with Jesus Christ?
Atleast, they were his contemporaries
Some got information from the Apostles

Is it true that the Koran mentions something about a man beating his wife cos she's stubborn?

The New Testament Gospels are considered anonymous, and while traditionally attributed to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, the actual authorship of these Gospels were likely written by individuals who were not direct disciples of Jesus but rather followers or associates of those who knew him.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05
Ohyoudidnt:

The New Testament Gospels are considered anonymous, and while traditionally attributed to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, the actual authorship of these Gospels were likely written by individuals who were not direct disciples of Jesus but rather followers or associates of those who knew him.

Considered anonymous by who?
Considered anonymous in what century?

Is it the Koran account that is credible?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 8:41pm On Apr 05
Aemmyjah:

Considered anonymous by who?
Considered anonymous in what century?

Is it the Koran account that is credible?

While some aspects of the Gospels may reflect eyewitness accounts or oral traditions passed down from the disciples, the actual writing and compilation of the Gospels were likely done by individuals who were not part of Jesus’ inner circle.

In conclusion, the disciples did not write the Gospels, but rather they were likely penned by later authors within the early Christian community.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05
Ohyoudidnt:

While some aspects of the Gospels may reflect eyewitness accounts or oral traditions passed down from the disciples, the actual writing and compilation of the Gospels were likely done by individuals who were not part of Jesus’ inner circle.

In conclusion, the disciples did not write the Gospels, but rather they were likely penned by later authors within the early Christian community.

John and Matthew wrote
Mark likely got his account from Peter
Luke too must have gotten his account from them too

Yet you want me to believe the accounts from someone who lived 500 years later
U sef reason am
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Don't mind them: this is what the "Islamic Dawagandists" do. They take a text without understanding it think it applies to Mohammed. They are practically reading the Bible Everyday to find anything that sounds like either Mecca or Medina or Mohammed in it whether it makes sense or not

He doesn't know that Arabia means DESERT and an Arab is a people who live in the desert area.

Lukuluku doesn't know that Psalms 72 is about the Messiah AND his so called Arabia (Middle-East Nations of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait, Iraq, Syria etc) will ALL come down and SERVE the Messiah

Does Lukuluku or Islam believe that ALL Muslim Nations will serve the Messiah at Jerusalem?

Ask Lukuluku if he believe in verse 9 and verse 11

The numbers the Jewish Scribes have done on you lots!

So, your Messiah in his second coming will need to be CONTINUALLY PRAYED for to succeed? Well, since he was hanged up on the first coming it is logical to pray for him in his second coming.

And talking about Jerusalem, Paul the Liar clearly told you that there are TWO JERUSALEMS in the Bible. Clearly.

He even named who those Jerusalem belongs to. Perhaps he wrote that when he visited Arabia himself.

TENQ there are 2 Jerusalems. One for Issac and one for Ishmael.

Issac Jerusalem has been trampled upon repeatedly while that of Ishmael went thru the same with Meccans Idolaters but once it was cleansed, it has remained cleansed forever as stated in your Bible.

That is the Jerusalem that that Psalm was talking about.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by TenQ: 5:37pm On Apr 06
Lukuluku69:

The numbers the Jewish Scribes have done on you lots!

So, your Messiah in his second coming will need to be CONTINUALLY PRAYED for to succeed? Well, since he was hanged up on the first coming it is logical to pray for him in his second coming.
Show me one Christian praying for Jesus or the second coming of Jesus!
Another strawman loading: cant you do without false accusation?

Isn't you Muslims the one who daily continually pray for Mohammed?

Lukuluku69:

And talking about Jerusalem, Paul the Liar clearly told you that there are TWO JERUSALEMS in the Bible. Clearly.

He even named who those Jerusalem belongs to. Perhaps he wrote that when he visited Arabia himself.

TENQ there are 2 Jerusalems. One for Issac and one for Ishmael.
Ignorance described in full is an underestimation of your folly.
There are indeed TWO Jerusalems
1. The Jerusalem here on Earth (the city of David)
2. The Jerusalem coming from Heaven (the heavenly city)
- This is after the end of this world!

Rev 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Ezekiel 48:35
The perimeter of the city will be 18,000 cubits, and from that day on the name of the city will be: THE LORD IS THERE."

Revelation 21:2
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

Lukuluku69:

Issac Jerusalem has been trampled upon repeatedly while that of Ishmael went thru the same with Meccans Idolaters but once it was cleansed, it has remained cleansed forever as stated in your Bible.

Revelation 21:14
And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

That is the Jerusalem that that Psalm was talking about.
How can one Jerusalem be that of Isaac when Jerusalem didn't exist in the time of Isaac. Jerusalem became the capital of Israel during the reign of David king of Israel. Jerusalem was formally called Jebus and it was the city of the Jebusites.

If the premise is wrong, every other thing built on it is wrong sir. Mecca is cleansed forever!?
Who told you this?
Was it Mohammed or Allah?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Show me one Christian praying for Jesus or the second coming of Jesus!
Another strawman loading: cant you do without false accusation?

Isn't you Muslims the one who daily continually pray for Mohammed?

Ignorance described in full is an underestimation of your folly.
There are indeed TWO Jerusalems
1. The Jerusalem here on Earth (the city of David)
2. The Jerusalem coming from Heaven (the heavenly city)
- This is after the end of this world!

Rev 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Ezekiel 48:35
The perimeter of the city will be 18,000 cubits, and from that day on the name of the city will be: THE LORD IS THERE."

How can one Jerusalem be that of Isaac when Jerusalem didn't exist in the time of Isaac. Jerusalem became the capital of Israel during the reign of David king of Israel. Jerusalem was formally called Jebus and it was the city of the Jebusites.

If the premise is wrong, every other thing built on it is wrong sir. Mecca is cleansed forever!?
Who told you this?
Was it Mohammed or Allah?

Already typing as if a Typewriter resides in him!

You were the one that said that Prayer is for your future Messiah. When you say many irrelevant stuff, you get cut out.

As for the TWO Jerusalems, read what Paul says and who they belongs to.

I am not here to type epistle.
A
The Jerusalem of Hagar/Ishmael is where who will Be CONTINUALLY PRAYED for will come from

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu / Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled - Joseph Prince / Can Anything Come Out Of Nothing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.