Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet (3868 Views)

The Most Sadistic People On Nairaland / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 11:45am On Mar 20
AntiChristian:
That's false. Eating blood is what is forbidden!

Your GB go soon permit it. It's a matter of time.

Your GB go soon permit birthdays. It's a matter of time.

You should quote the verses that specify each of the above mentioned medical terms in the Bible!

A menstruating lady too was quarantined Biblically as unclean! Why not celebrate such too?

U be olodo walahi
Some of U guys even smoke weed, u smoke more than weed sef yet you wash ceremonially to claim cleanliness

Very soon, according to the medical world, blood surgeries will be done away with. Many who don't even know the Bible arr rejecting transfusions and blood surgeries cos of the risks associated with it cool cool cool

Quarantine is done for people with illnesses that maybe contagious... They are taken outside the camp for 7-14 days... Where do you see such of menstruating women?

Koran, which is inspired of wicked jinns made Mohammed prescribe urine of camel to sick people...
Will you reference that to medicines grin

2 Likes

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20
advocatejare:
Expanse2020 come and see how cruel your best of example was.

Lukuluku69 nko, iwo naa wa n bi
Show us make we show us what your God deed in the entire bible
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 1:07pm On Mar 20
Aemmyjah:

U be olodo walahi
Swearing by Allah (saying walahi) which you don;t believe in as a JW is like washing your faeces infested mouth with urine! JW Christians supposed dey swear?

Some of U guys even smoke weed, u smoke more than weed sef yet you wash ceremonially to claim cleanliness
It is clear that Islam forbid intoxicants! So does that mean any Muslim who takes intoxicants are non-Muslims? We don't have a Governing Body that will ostracize them like JW-GB!

Very soon, according to the medical world, blood surgeries will be done away with. Many who don't even know the Bible arr rejecting transfusions and blood surgeries cos of the risks associated with it cool cool cool
Your GB go soon stop that law! Wait for it!

Quarantine is done for people with illnesses that maybe contagious... They are taken outside the camp for 7-14 days... Where do you see such of menstruating women?
I saw it in the Bible inspired by Jehovah!

Koran, which is inspired of wicked jinns made Mohammed prescribe urine of camel to sick people...

Camel urine and milk has been proven to work for us.
Even so many researches has proven it.
Camel urine has antimicrobial activity against pathogenic bacteria. Its chemical and organic constituents have also inhibitory properties against fungal growth...https://www.google.com/search?q=Research+on+Camel+Urine&oq=Research+on+Camel+Urine&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCjEwMDM4ajBqMTWoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Na you be confirm the confirm olodo!
How I wish max your elder can see how disgraceful a JW can be here!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20
AntiChristian:
Swearing by Allah (saying walahi) which you don;t believe in as a JW is like washing your faeces infested mouth with urine! JW Christians supposed dey swear?

It is clear that Islam forbid intoxicants! So does that mean any Muslim who takes intoxicants are non-Muslims? We don't have a Governing Body that will ostracize them like JW-GB!

WHO says camel urine, like any other urine is toxic to the body. You say it works for you

If your religion forbids intoxicants and some of you go ahead and take it. That's hypocrisy and weaken the power of your worship as if affects lives... It's only killing and sex u know how to practice well

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20
AntiChristian:

STOP QUOTING sources from jihadiat
See wetin World Health Organization talk?

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20
AntiChristian:

Conclusion
To the best of our knowledge, this is the first study to explore the clinical benefit of camel urine for treatment of cancer patients. All our cancer patients who insisted upon using camel urine did not have any significant clinical benefits and we do not recommend its use. Some of our patients presented with serious side effects. Two patients developed brucellosis because of the advice to use raw unboiled camel urine and camel milk to obtain the maximum benefit. We reported the results from a smaller number of patients than initially planned because we considered it important that promotion of this type of treatment as a traditional medicine should be stopped, because there is no evidence to support it scientifically.

2 Likes

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20
AntiChristian:

This guy below is even reasonable though still not acceptable. I have Muslim friends too and we enjoy good relationships really... You're just one hot headed fanatical bigot... Yet you claim to display peaceable qualities

Why did Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ask Muslims to drink camel urine as one Hadith says? How many Muslim brothers and sisters drink camel urine following his advice?
In this Hadith, The people of Bani Ukl tribe came to Medina. As per some records, it is known that the people of this tribe had a type lf allergy on their skin, to treat that allergy they used to apply camel urine on their skin. When they came to Medina they couldn't bear its harsh conditions, so they came to the Prophet. Prophet advised them to go to the flock of camels and DRINK MILK and URINE. Lets suppose if you ask me for a pen to write and I give you pen and I say “Here is the Pen and chair” that means I am saying that “take this pen and sit on chair”. In the same way Prophet Muhammed told them to drink milk from the flocks and urine will also be available there. It doesn't mean in anyway that He is adressing Muslims to drink camel urine. Many other narrations are also found like “Settle in Medina and faith”. If we read this, it doesnt make any sense but actually it means “Settle in Medina and establish faith”.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ahmadusmanu(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20
It's called capital punishment.i don't know if you have ever heard of anything like that.
There is capital punishment in every law, even in the Bible grin.
What is the punishment of fornication and adultery in the Bible?.
What happen to a woman that grab a man's dick when fighting her husband?.
What is the punishment for theft.?.
Your problem is lack of knowledge bros.
Smell away Islam hater grin

advocatejare:
There was a man who called himself a prophet and claimed to be a mercy to the world. However, he was rather brutal and merciless. He ordered people to be Maimed and tortured. His name was Muhammad, the prophet of Islam

A man who was obviously mentally unstable was caught stealing and taken to Muhammad and he ordered that the man should be killed but he was reminded that the man stole and Muhammad said that the thief’s right hand should be cut and it was done. The man was caught again and again and Muhammad kept on ordering his body to be cut until the man was eventually killed on the order of Muhammad

Muslims are so ashamed of this act by their prophet today that they now lie that the Hadith is weak but the Hadith is not weak, it’s graded Hassan which means good

Muhammad should have shown mercy to that thief because the he was obviously not mentally stable to have been going back and forth to be stealing even after his hands and foot were cut off!

A man who called himself prophet of God should have known better
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20
Expanse2020:

Show us make we show us what your God deed in the entire bible
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Read the opening post and see how brutal Muhammad was
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20
Ahmadusmanu:
It's called capital punishment.i don't know if you have ever heard of anything like that.
There are capital punishments and there is mercy, why do you lie to people that Muhammad is a mercy to the world when he never showed mercy to any offender?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 9:17am On Mar 21
Ahmadusmanu:

What is the meaning of S. A. W and pubh
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:21am On Mar 21
Ahmadusmanu have you seen how brutal the worst of mankind was?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTlISLAM: 10:35am On Mar 21
Aemmyjah:

U be olodo walahi

AntiChristian abeg order for your own camel urine

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21
ANTlISLAM:

That is what happens when people follow a lunatic without using their brains, the same man who used to think that he had done what he didn’t do is whom they are following like headless mob. If he had mistakenly told them to be eating their poop, by now they’d have been eating it and still be justifying the nonsense.

They deserve our pity, they are blind people following a blind man

2 Likes

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTlISLAM: 9:02pm On Mar 21
advocatejare:

That is what happens when people follow a lunatic without using their brains, the same man who used to think that he had done what he didn’t do is whom they are following like headless mob. If he had mistakenly told them to be eating their poop, by now they’d have been eating it and still be justifying the nonsense.

They deserve our pity, they are blind people following a blind man

They will surely eat their poo awon muniru.. I pity them cry

3 Likes

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Samunique(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21
AntiChristian:

We can see his mercy!

You lack insight so I don't expect you to see good at all!
Where ? How

Pls show us !

2 Likes

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Mar 22
ANTlISLAM:

Exactly, we can see his mercy inside the pucci of Aishat a 6yr old little girl

Na Holy Spirit reveal this to you?

Shame!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Mar 22
Samunique:
Where ? How

Pls show us !

Read the Qur'an and his traditions!

I no fit show the blind the way!

Only Allah fit guide!

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Mar 22
ANTlISLAM:

Na Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari revealed am

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311

‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Your messenger no get shame walai grin

Holy Spirit get shame?
Verses in Question
1. Judges 14:6 (NIV): The Spirit of the Lord came powerfully upon him (i.e. Samson) so that he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat. But he told neither his father nor his mother what he had done."

The Spirit of the Lord helped Samson here indeed! But I think the Philistine's Delilah has more strength than a Lion! And where was the Spirit when Delilah came to cuddle Samson?

2. Judges 14:19 (NIV): Then the Spirit of the Lord came powerfully upon him. He went down to Ashkelon, struck down thirty of their men, stripped them of everything and gave their clothes to those who had explained the riddle. Burning with anger, he returned to his father’s home.

Wait? Where did the anger come from? Did the spirit of the Lord inspire the killing?
Samson still had many failings being tempted by a women and ended up committing suicide with his enemies according to the Biblical Narrations! I still can't explain why God helped Samson marry a Philistine wife that won't be loyal to him! And why kill people to satisfy someone's useless riddle? O God!

So why do I need this Spirit to understand the Bible?

The Spirit of the Lord can still enter someone today and that person will still kill others like Samson!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:34am On Mar 22
ANTlISLAM:

They will surely eat their poo awon muniru.. I pity them cry

AntiChristian I hope you drink camel urine too and give to everyone in your family
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 10:44am On Mar 22
advocatejare:

AntiChristian I hope you drink camel urine too and give to everyone in your family

Yeah, we used it then for healing till Allah cured us.

To cure your blindness, just get Jesus's saliva and mix it with mud and apply on your eyes! Your blindness will be cured!

Jesus healed man with Saliva and mud!
After saying this, he (Jesus) spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes. John 9:6

In Mark 8 Jesus spat on the man's face sef!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 11:14am On Mar 22
AntiChristian:

Yeah, we used it then for healing till Allah cured us.
Then? Does that mean that you have stopped using it because you’ve realized that it is a scam?

To cure your blindness, just get Jesus's saliva and mix it with mud and apply on your eyes! Your blindness will be cured!

Jesus healed man with Saliva and mud!
After saying this, he (Jesus) spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes. John 9:6

In Mark 8 Jesus spat on the man's face sef!
Jesus never commanded us to do things like that like your Muhammad told you, it’s you people that want to copy everything Muhammad did like not eating with spoon, ceramic plates, not bathing inside tiled bathroom etc

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Samunique(m): 11:41am On Mar 22
AntiChristian:

Read the Qur'an and his traditions!

I no fit show the blind the way!

Only Allah fit guide!
I do not need your allah to show me the way bcs I already know the way, and Jesus is the way! John 14:6

It's you people that recite it everyday that your god should show you the way.

I guess Muhammad also recited this everyday of his life till he died, asking his god to guide him to the, not in the right path.......

اِهْدِنَا الصِّرَا طَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ  Al fathia vs 6
"Guide us to the straight path-"

Meanwhile look at what Jesus says.........

John 14:5-7 KJV
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
[b]6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

3 Likes

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22
Aemmyjah:

Jesus is the word of God
The greater Moses that Moses himself said will come and teach the people

He himself said that everything he said and did came from God

So and rest, Jihadist
Lemme ask
Do you beat your wife? Is it normal for Muhammedans to beat their wives?

Jehovah Madness Cultist, when JEHOVAH ORDERED STONING TO DEATH FOR ADULTERERS, what was he thinking?

Moses ordered the stoning to Death of someone who violated the Sabbath, nothing is wrong with that, but the Prophet ordered the stoning of an Adulterer which is in line with Jehovah command, yet you have the gumption to say anything against such a person?

You guys are so twisted Walahi
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Moses ordered the stoning to Death of a Man who violated the Sabbath.

The Family of Levi were honored with Priesthood because one of Levi sons took a Javelin and killed someone who stole from War Spoils.

Then Jehovah himself ordered that Adulterers be stone to Death.

You do not find faults with the above but with the Prophet who simply carried out his Lord's Commandment?

The joke is on you really. You vilify the one who obey and praise the one who didn't?

You are so twisted.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

You should be crying for Jesus on this for failing to obey his Father's Simple Commandment which is ; Stone Adulterers.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Please provide reference for this in the Quran or Hadith

That was the penalty for sins before Jesus Christ was sent as mercy to the world to save people from their sins and this was demonstrated by Jesus pardoning the adulteress woman and asking her not to sin anymore but 600 years later, Muhammad under the influence of the demon that pinned him down in Hira cave (Sahih Bukhari 3) returned the world to the era of stoning to death while also lying that he was the one that came after Jesus, how could he make such claims and not continue in the teachings and deeds of Jesus? Because Muhammad was a liar

Jesus showed mercy, Muhammad never showed mercy to anyone and yet you lie to everyone that he was the mercy to the world!

To those who worship the most cruel God 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be slash in pieces,😱😱😱😱 and their pregnant women ripped open😱😱😱😱😱

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22
ANTlISLAM:

and it can cure the cancer in you óò

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Trinity Explained / Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) / Import Your Gods, Import Your Goods [and Services]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.