Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet (3877 Views)

The Most Sadistic People On Nairaland / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 10:48pm On Mar 31
Aemmyjah:

😂
Many Muslims are saying that Aisha marrying at that age was quite normal for Arabs those days
You say it's fabricated
Is that an abjugation?

This is due to the depth and age of the lie. More people are becoming aware that this isn't the case.

It is a fabrication from the 8th century.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31
Ohyoudidnt:

Hadith written when?

The famous hadith on Aisha’s young age at marriage was not written while she was alive.

Isn't it easy to lie against the dead?

What about the original Hadiths that were burnt?
How did even know the authentic ones?

Let's forget the issue of Aisha and Mary
I have sincere questions since you seem fair-minded

1. Does the Quran promote freedom of worship?
2. Who is the first Muslim? Abraham? Jesus or Muhammed?
3. If the Koran says something that is also an account ij the Bible but somehow different or contradictory? Which one should he accepted as accurate.
Koran or Bible? For instance, regarding the flood. Bible says that Noah, his wife, his three sons and their wives were saved in the ark. Koran says that one of Noah sons was destroyed?
How do you reconcile that?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 11:01pm On Mar 31
Aemmyjah:

What about the original Hadiths that were burnt?
How did even know the authentic ones?

Let's forget the issue of Aisha and Mary
I have sincere questions since you seem fair-minded

1. Does the Quran promote freedom of worship?
2. Who is the first Muslim? Abraham? Jesus or Muhammed?
3. If the Koran says something that is also an account ij the Bible but somehow different or contradictory? Which one should he accepted as accurate.
Koran or Bible? For instance, regarding the flood. Bible says that Noah, his wife, his three sons and their wives were saved in the ark. Koran says that one of Noah sons was destroyed?
How do you reconcile that?

You lay so much emphasis on hadith because you lack understanding.

Simply put the satan and enemies of Islam cannot corrupt the Quran and resort to using hadith for those who are not rightly guided.

1. Yes it does

2. By definition the first Muslim is Adam

3. How many sons did Noah pbuh have? You feel certain that each one was saved.
You however have a narration about Noah's grandson who wasnt saved in your Bible.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31
Ohyoudidnt:

Simply put the satan and enemies of Islam cannot corrupt the Quran and resort to using hadith for those who are not rightly guided.

1. Yes it does

You however have a narration about Noah's grandson who wasnt saved in your Bible.

Some Muslims say Abraham, some say Muhammed... OK na

Ur Koran, abi hadith says one of Noah's sons perished in the flood
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31
Ohyoudidnt:

1. Yes it does

Noah and his son
(Remember) Noah, when he cried (to Us) aforetime:
We listened to his (prayer) and delivered
him and his family from great distress.
-- Sura 21:76

So the Ark floated with them on the waves (towering) like mountains,
and Noah called out to his son, who had separated himself (from the rest):
"O my son! embark with us, and be not with the unbelievers!"

The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water."
Noah said: "This day nothing can save, from the command of Allah,
any but those on whom He hath mercy!" And the waves came between them,
and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood.
-- Sura 11:42-43

I am certain cos I accept the scriptures. Even Torah says so
Yours is different
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

Noah and his son

The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water."

Yours is different
He ran away from answering this 😆
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 5:16pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

Noah and his son

Yours is different

Mine isn't different. There's a misunderstanding.

In the Islamic narrative of Noah(as) and the flood, his son who perished in the flood is not explicitly mentioned by name. The Quran does mention that Noah(as) had a son who did not believe in him and thus did not board the ark, leading to his demise in the flood. Some exegesis give a name but I often am not inclined thus.

The Bible says Noah and all his family survived but Ham dishonoured his father who then placed a curse on Canaan his son.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01
Ohyoudidnt:

Mine isn't different. There's a misunderstanding.

In the Islamic narrative of Noah(as) and the flood, his son who perished in the flood is not explicitly mentioned by name. The Quran does mention that Noah(as) had a son who did not believe in him and thus did not board the ark, leading to his demise in the flood. Some exegesis give a name but I often am not inclined thus.

The Bible says Noah and all his family survived but Ham dishonoured his father who then placed a curse on Canaan his son.

I quoted the Sura
U quoted your own understanding

That's why I asked you
If the Bible and Quran talks about an account but there's a contradiction
Should we accept the Koran or the Bible?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by gaskiyamagana: 11:03pm On Apr 01
advocatejare:
There was a man who called himself a prophet and claimed to be a mercy to the world. However, he was rather brutal and merciless. He ordered people to be Maimed and tortured. His name was Muhammad, the prophet of Islam

A man who was obviously mentally unstable was caught stealing and taken to Muhammad and he ordered that the man should be killed but he was reminded that the man stole and Muhammad said that the thief’s right hand should be cut and it was done. The man was caught again and again and Muhammad kept on ordering his body to be cut until the man was eventually killed on the order of Muhammad

Muslims are so ashamed of this act by their prophet today that they now lie that the Hadith is weak but the Hadith is not weak, it’s graded Hassan which means good

Muhammad should have shown mercy to that thief because the he was obviously not mentally stable to have been going back and forth to be stealing even after his hands and foot were cut off!

A man who called himself prophet of God should have known better
Anyway, you are hereby referred to WARS IN THE BIBLE in the web search and shut up.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by gaskiyamagana: 11:08pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

I quoted the Sura

That's why I asked you
Use objectivity, not subjectivity to choose between the two which has not been MUTILATED, INTERPOLATED, MULTIPLICATED, VERSIONED and ADULTERATED with particular REFERENCE TO JEREMIAH 8 : 8.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01
gaskiyamagana:

Use objectivity, not subjectivity to choose between the two which has not been MUTILATED, INTERPOLATED, MULTIPLICATED, VERSIONED and ADULTERATED with particular REFERENCE TO JEREMIAH 8 : 8.

😂
What about the book that is full of contradictions and abjugation?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 1:06am On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

I quoted the Sura

That's why I asked you

We accept the Quran being the most recent
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 8:41am On Apr 02
advocatejare:

I am not like you and don't run.

Ohyoudidnt:

Did Angel Gabriel or the Holy spirit guide the numerous council meetings? Why was the council of Ephesus in 431AD held?

You cannot answer because you hide from the truth that a lot of what is Christianity is governed lies.

Ohyoudidnt:

Perhaps but you still haven't said what the council of Ephesus was about? You claim my submissions are false and fail to say what it was.

Ohyoudidnt post=129146832:

Rather than making baseless assertion do you agree there was a council of Ephesus in 431AD? Yes or no?

If it's the former what was the council about?

Do you state that this council has nothing to do with the thorough cooking of the lie you call trinity in Christendom?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02
gaskiyamagana:

Anyway, you are hereby referred to WARS IN THE BIBLE in the web search and shut up.
Name of person Muhammad showed mercy to and the sin the person committed
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02
Ohyoudidnt:

We accept the Quran being the most recent

😂
If you want to receive news about something that happened when Medo Persia was still world power

Will you rather accept reports that was closer to that time or reports from recent updates?

Choosing to accept the Koran cis it is more recent is not logical

If the Brotherhood church or Mormon talk about the Flood in their book and there's something contradictory. It means theirs is more accurate simply because it's more recent to our time?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 12:16am On Apr 03
Lukuluku69:

Psalms 72:9-11 (KJV) They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.
The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.
Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him.

The clue to who the Psalm is talking about is in the Word WILDERNESS.

If you can get a Bible in Hebrew. Check the word translated to Wilderness. It is BEARABA. Meaning Arabia but for some reason known only to your Translators in place of Arabia they use Wilderness!
Why is it paining you? That Allah choose Isaac instead of Ismaila or Allah picked Jesus instead of Muhammad?
What's the nature of ya pain maybe if you hug transformer, you d be relieved?
Now listen, Bearaba, Arabia or whatever trash you write up there is false. That context is talking about Jesus and how his enemies go chop dust & bow for him. The 3 wisemen wey bring gift for Jesus at birth also confirm the kings that ll give gift mentioned in that passage. People like you need knocks from Allah cos the wrecks ya bitterness has caused is deserving of a German cell with brimstone & lava in hell for you.
With ya small, brain, you ll just write trash and twist it, you and ya janjaweêd alfas & imams. Every Friday is ta day of spewing trash at jumaat abt Christians. Ya pains are eternal. Na only Paul write Bible abi? You all focused on him cos of how Allah used him. Losers! No difference btw you & Pharisees.
Repent Lookman!

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 12:22am On Apr 03
Lukuluku69:

The Prayers that will be said for your would be Messiah, who will institute that?

Do your Messiah then need prayers because you are claiming this Psalm for him?

What does he need prayers for?
Ask ya sheikhs and imams. Shey una no dey ask for prayers for the dead in islamdon, even ya prophet una still dey epp am pray
Meanwhile, this reminds me of the delicious mutton meat he ate from that Jewish woman. Sorry o, biko, ankuri, Pele!

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 12:28am On Apr 03
AntiChristian:
The woman requested to purified of the sin? After being purified of sin what else? Please read in between the lines!

My final word!

If Allah wills He would forgive the partner or He punishes her as He wills!

It's not your sin or business!

You answered like a meant man!
Eat this n get well.

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 12:31am On Apr 03
advocatejare:

I hear say one prophet ate a poisoned mutton from a woman he killed her husband and son. That it's that poisoned meat wey yankari the arab man. Pls epp me remind janjaweêds the story sir.
Kudos sir for this expository thread. Say no to false teachings and false religion
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by gaskiyamagana: 5:48am On Apr 03
advocatejare:

Name of person Muhammad showed mercy to and the sin the person committed
The above is result from the web search of WARS IN THE BIBLE?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by gaskiyamagana: 5:56am On Apr 03
Goodlady:

I hear say one prophet ate a poisoned mutton from a woman he killed her husband and son. That it's that poisoned meat wey yankari the arab man. Pls epp me remind janjaweêds the story sir.
Kudos sir for this expository thread. Say no to false teachings and false religion
Expository thread of fake christians religion teacher, hypocrite christians religion comparative participants , fake Hadith and Christianized Quran and ignorant new commer like you.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 6:06am On Apr 03
Aemmyjah:

😂
If you want to receive news about something that happened when Medo Persia was still world power

Will you rather accept reports that was closer to that time or reports from recent updates?

Choosing to accept the Koran cis it is more recent is not logical

If the Brotherhood church or Mormon talk about the Flood in their book and there's something contradictory. It means theirs is more accurate simply because it's more recent to our time?

Clearly in this case it is clear the older scripture got corrupted over time. This is why prophets were sent from time to time to remind and renew the truth.

Fortunately the Quran is being preserved by Allah not that attempts aren't made to corrupt or change it's content. A brother from Syria who I met in UK expressly says since the satans fail to corrupt the Quran they turn to hadith which is often used to explain the Quran and along with it.

This is indeed why one needs caution and wisdom in understanding the hadith. Many write ups have been done that prove the authenticity of the Quran. You may say the same about thr bible but it's limitations are clear with the numerous authors of its components and continuous review/rewrite.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by AntiChristian: 8:50am On Apr 03
Goodlady:

You answered like a meant man!
Eat this n get well.

Wrap it up and send it home so you all get well soon!
Those who smoke used menses pad are from your village!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 9:26am On Apr 03
gaskiyamagana:

Expository thread of fake christians religion teacher, hypocrite christians religion comparative participants , fake Hadith and Christianized Quran and ignorant new commer like you.
You wrote balderdash!
All that person wrote are true
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 9:33am On Apr 03
AntiChristian:

Wrap it up and send it home so you all get well soon!
Those who smoke used menses pad are from your village!
See as you dey lick pad! Eat the rest with ya family. Since you wan drag ya families, let's help you get chains!

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 11:01am On Apr 03
gaskiyamagana:

The above is result from the web search of WARS IN THE BIBLE?
It’s glaring that you have difficulty with reading then!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 11:18am On Apr 03
Goodlady:

He died cos he couldn’t control his appetite, what Yorubas call Atenuje

Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498
Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done?
She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by gaskiyamagana: 12:29pm On Apr 03
Goodlady:

You wrote balderdash!
All that person wrote are true
To you, your mentality and sheer ignorant about the Islam.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by gaskiyamagana: 12:38pm On Apr 03
advocatejare:

He died cos he couldn’t control his appetite, what Yorubas call Atenuje

Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498
Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done?
She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

Laughing!
Laughing -inginging!!

Never wonder !
If a religion is founded on FICTION , FALLACY FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets especially Isa (asw); it will be a SURPRISE to ONLY FOOLS that believers of that religion cooked stories on its foundation about Islam .
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Goodlady(f): 12:49pm On Apr 03
gaskiyamagana:

To you, your mentality and sheer ignorant about the Islam.
To you too, your mentality and sheer ignorance about Christianity.

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by gaskiyamagana: 3:06pm On Apr 03
Goodlady:

To you too, your mentality and sheer ignorance about Christianity.
What is Christianity other than religion and faith founded on FICTION , FALLACY FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets, especially Isa (aws)?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 4:28pm On Apr 03
gaskiyamagana:

What is Christianity other than religion and faith founded on FICTION , FALLACY FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION about TRUE GOD and prophets, especially Isa (aws)?

What is Islam other than religion founded by a madman and pedophile messenger of allah in which allah affirmed himself as almakireena the best of the deceiver

Qur'an 3:54
ومكروا ومكر الله والله خير الماكرين

Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

And they cheated/deceived and Allah cheated/deceived, and Allah (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" / Muslim Father Murders 3 Daughters In Honour Killing - Says He Will Do It Again / Nigerian 'paganism' Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.