Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) (14937 Views)

Dates For School Resumptions In States In Nigeria / Why Are School Children Not Repeating Classes Again? / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by bigdammyj: 7:50pm On Mar 19
Noted.
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by LagosFirstSon: 7:50pm On Mar 19
DiscoverID:

This statistics is enough to shut you up forever but keep making yourself happy with your own lies

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19
Same Anambra they mock everyday

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Emetex22(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19
SHINJA:

Bcus they have very little population..
Yet they dominate in commerce, second non indegenous people afeter the Yorubas in Lagos, WAEC AND JAMB, Soccer, Athletes, put merit in place and see who be first, even your brown envelop padded stat couldn't help but give it to the Igbos

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by happney65: 7:51pm On Mar 19
All Negative things is always in the North while the positives are always in the South

10 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Antoeni(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19
Terrorist Region Will Always take The Lead, A Backward Satanic Region ,

15 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by sniperwolf(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19
This is where the north will shine

9 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by treatise: 7:52pm On Mar 19
FreedomArmy:
With their huge igr bigger than all alaigbo there should be no out of school children from oyo
Money can't singly change the narrative but combination of factors such as deliberate orientation cum political will, money and others.

4 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by egoldman(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19
SHINJA:

Keep defending nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by MT: 7:53pm On Mar 19
Monsignor22:

<NMPI 2022>
#TheCableIndex

Where are they getting these distorted, unreliable data?
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Okoronkwow(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19
More bokoharam loading.... Those army and police that rig this election.... May all that supported this evil Government be a victim of bandict.

6 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by igwebuike01: 7:53pm On Mar 19
When the west was doing free education we were building entrepreneurship to help people afford education because nothing is really free.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by AustineE1: 7:54pm On Mar 19
I have often spoken of the silent socio-economic, education and industrial revolution going on in the East.While Some think that institutionalized marginalization by the center will hamper development in the East without knowing that Ndigbo strives better in difficult conditions....our antagonist are our helpers.We know the power of human development,it is cultural with Ndigbo,love us hate us,it doesn't change anything.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Villa12(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19
Cindypresh:

I saw some parts of Lagos the last time I was there, I cried.

Even Ogun state too, may God help this country.
i have 6 little children of same parents as neighbor and they aren't going to school. I've known them for over 6 years now. I always feel sorry for the children and they sound bright

6 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Trollronaldo: 7:55pm On Mar 19
I knew that southeast will lead as long as education is concerned

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Angelfrost(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19
It can't be a surprise that the top 15 are entirely from the same problematic region...! undecided

Even the past President never concerned himself with improving education there throughout his 8 years in office.

Quite disappointed in Oyo and Ogun...! SMH!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by CHIOMAEZEH: 7:56pm On Mar 19

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by atiku4President(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19
Monsignor22:

<NMPI 2022>
#TheCableIndex
If INEC should conduct this research, you won't see anything close to what you are seeing here.

6 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by mightyhazel: 7:56pm On Mar 19
Anambra na imo kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by kenex4ever(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19
SHINJA:

Percentage has nothing to do with population size. When u want to eliminate issues of dissimilar figures/size in comparisson, you use percentage.

You need to go back to basic mathematics.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by mightyhazel: 7:58pm On Mar 19
SHINJA:

it was rated based on individual state populations otoro cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Angelfrost(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19
SHINJA:

That's a poor and unintelligent thing to say...!

How many schools, teachers, and educational facilities are in either states compared to the Northern states?!!

Everything should not be excused or justified with population abeg.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by PHIPEX(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19
SHINJA:

You are already displaying evidence of poor education, did you also drop-out?

Whats the population of Anambra and Imo state vs other states?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by BrutusOj(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19
They abandoned the model almajiri school Goodluck Jonathan built for them for street begging.

Jonathan wasted our common wealth in the north, when I saw one of the model almajiri schools on my way to Kebbi in 2014 and the number of children roaming the streets and roads with plastic plates, I weeped for the north.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by egoldman(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19
AntiChristian:
Na statistics we go chop!

Are those doing home schooling included?

What about those not studying western education?

Go shop cassava garri and ewa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Error401: 8:02pm On Mar 19
shut up!

FreedomArmy:
With their huge igr bigger than all alaigbo there should be no out of school children from oyo
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Villa12(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19
MT:

Where are they getting these distorted, unreliable data?
it will always be unreliable once it didn't favour your myopic brain. I am also a Yoruba guy like you but you seriously need to stop being tribalistic for once and give ciser what belongs to ciser. Igbo men are very much industrious and hard-working than we Yoruba men. Igbo men hardly marry more than one wife and they do take good care of their wives and children compare to Yoruba men. Igbo illiterates can still communicate in English compare to Yoruba illiterates. Igbo has good delicacy more than Yoruba. Igbo married women are not that loosed compare to Yoruba married women. Igbos are more cleaner than we yorubas.

Check my chat history and you'd realized that i am a full fletched unbiased Yoruba guy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by mightyhazel: 8:04pm On Mar 19
greenermodels:
We have Peter Obi to thank in Anambra state,he really laid a solid foundation for education in the state.
Exactly..it used to be undisputedly Imo ..till Okwute came on board...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Hoyematic: 8:06pm On Mar 19
[quote author=SHINJA post=129008622]

Population doesn't change anything. Percentage was used.

1 Like

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by nonhuman(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19
SHINJA:

mugu you don't know the meaning of percentage, olodo go school you say no na the statistics be this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by NaijaPrince18: 8:09pm On Mar 19
Villa12:
it will always be unreliable once it didn't favour your myopic brain. I am also a Yoruba guy like you but you seriously need to stop being tribalistic for once and give ciser what belongs to ciser. Igbo men are very much industrious and hard-working than we Yoruba men. Igbo men hardly marry more than one wife and they do take good care of their wives and children compare to Yoruba men. Igbo illiterates can still communicate in English compare to Yoruba illiterates. Igbo has good delicacy more than Yoruba. Igbo married women are not that loosed compare to Yoruba married women. Igbos are more cleaner than we yorubas.

Check my chat history and you'd realized that i am a full fletched unbiased Yoruba guy
One thing about them is they don’t beg all day like Yoruba youths do. When Remi tinubu said they are always in her house begging I don’t blame her cause that’s what they really do. It’s annoying.
There are a lot of great Yorubas but my god there are a lot that are just as bad as the northerners. Ibo don’t have that disparity

8 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Emmabyte: 8:11pm On Mar 19
PO did it for anambara state

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biodun Ogunyemi: Some Lecturers Not Qualified To Be In Varsities / My 2015/2016 WAEC Experience / "Give the Polytechnics a Chance", says UNILAG Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.