Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) (14933 Views)

Dates For School Resumptions In States In Nigeria / Why Are School Children Not Repeating Classes Again? / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by searchlight: 11:25pm On Mar 19
SHINJA:

Bcus they have very little population..
It is still education that can make families bear as many kids as they can take off. Unlike the other people that reproduce like animals

3 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by PaulH07: 11:29pm On Mar 19
Cindypresh:

Gini? Pls leave girls...go with your fellow gender and have your cheap fun🙄

They'll be glad I'm having fun with them. Someone is coming to bless them with superior genetic gbola, and possibly bring them out of the ghetto into the main Lagos city in the mainland.

Isn't that every village girl's prayer? Or you'll prefer they remain there, rotting and continue to be pitied?

Let those who can help them help them, while they also help the helper in ways they can.

Better than getting no help at all cos of some morality that hasn't put any good food in their bellies since they've been stuck there.

Wake up and smell the coffee of real life dear. undecided
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by searchlight: 11:32pm On Mar 19
treatise:

Money can't singly change the narrative but combination of factors such as deliberate orientation cum political will, money and others.
Sophistication nko?
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by HeroicMeastro: 11:45pm On Mar 19
Monsignor22:

<NMPI 2022>
#TheCableIndex
Which one be TheCableIndex? How did they arrived at that fraudulent figures? I know someone somewhere sat and wrote these rubbish
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by terrence12(m): 12:44am On Mar 20
Monsignor22:

<NMPI 2022>
#TheCableIndex

Stupid ill equipped schools braining another generation into slavedom just as they were brained
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by terrence12(m): 12:46am On Mar 20
donAlvan:
Proudly Anambra born.

Meanwhile

✅️ IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR QUALITY LOOK NO FURTHER ✅

📞 CALL OR WHATS APP CELEBRITY SAND AND GRANITE SUPPLIER ON. 08037136667

💥 WE SUPPLY💥 TO ANY LOCATION 
       🟡 GRAVEL.
       🟡 PLASTERING SAND.
       🟡 SHARP SAND.
       🟡 FILLING SAND
       🟡 TOP SOIL
       🟡 GRANITE
       🟡 STONEBASE
       🟡 SALT FREE SAND.
       🟡 WE HAVE 30 20 &10TONS.              TRUCK FOR PROMPT DELIVERY
       🟡SITE EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR HIRE.

💥 OUR DELIVERY  AND QUALITY  TOP NOTCH 💥

📍TRANSPORTATION COST DEPENDS ON LOCATION AND QUANTITY.

🔴CASH ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE

✅️we also offer site management  services.

WHEN PROPERLY MOBILIZED WE CAN MOVE TO ANY LOCATION IN THE COUNTRY AND DELIVER.

Do you do business in Cross River. We have a lot of these.

1 Like

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Villa12(m): 1:26am On Mar 20
MT:

I doubt you are normal.

What has asking for the data source has to do with being tribal ?.

Some people's brain are running anti clockwise per second.
I'm glad you doubt but I'm certain you aren't normal obviously. Only abnormal people and those eating from these politicians support them blindly while they call it patriotism. It is not patriotism but stomach infrastructure. Patriotism will be in favor of the masses and not asslicking those criminal politicians

2 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by kenex4ever(m): 2:18am On Mar 20
HBB1:

So you mean 1 out of 3 is same as 2 out of 3?

Or what are you going on about?

My post did not in any way suggest any of these.
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by rummmy: 3:23am On Mar 20
When I see Ogun,oyo position.. I knew that this people are cursed...
This is why north and west don't want to leave east....
They can't survive a day without the east...

3 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by pacesetting: 4:15am On Mar 20
Yeah. The way you were told Mongo Park discovered River Niger, and you swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.
TINTINABULATION:

This submission got me laughing. It's obvious you are a non-scientific person.
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by IfnobeGod20: 6:42am On Mar 20
StOla, I hope you read this news? When I told you that in the areas of education, health and security no past governors or present invested heavily on them like Peter Obi. Yes, you may claim but they were on strike for months but at that, he was smarter than them by diverting all resources to develop the existing religious schools that had been ruined for decades while the government teachers and doctors were unjustly want to flex muscles with him, even after he had given them billions they could not accounted for. Peter Obi is a strategic administrator and that has helped him to break barriers and got results he desired in education, health and security. Just I always say, you may hate his person but you cannot erase his impact in those sectors.

1 Like

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Mayeldah(m): 8:11am On Mar 20
Obi Amaka!!!

Ronus will not see this one
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by tctrills: 8:14am On Mar 20
Panda7:
without any data you just brought us this information? Data from public schools can't be accurate as most students move on to private schools
Do you know the meaning of data? What was presented to you is data. Please, let's stop acting like out-of-school kids on Nairaland. Data means facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis. So clearly, you were presented with data. It's up to you to accept it and fix your state or do nothing about it and keep blaming the stats

2 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by AntiChristian: 8:16am On Mar 20
egoldman:

Go shop cassava garri and ewa

Na Cassava bread and ewa!

Not as NMK dey chop am for Kuje!
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by tctrills: 8:18am On Mar 20
Sunrise258:

If survey was based on state of origin instead of residence, we would have known the real scores. Akwa Ibom state has the highest drop outs in Southern Nigeria but they're scattered across southern states, mostly Lagos and PH.
Please provide your source. How did you come up with your Akwa Ibom story? Let's not start making up stats from our bedrooms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by tctrills: 8:27am On Mar 20
Cosbyrich:

All those states are more educated than the SE states.They have larger populations especially migrants even from your region and the stats was talking about percentage.
Your argument makes no sense. If you are right, then Lagos should have the highest out-of-school kids by percentage in the country as the state with the most migrants. And Kano state should have the highest percentage in the North.

Again, Rivers State has much more migrants than any Western state. So you are talking nonsense.

It's up to you to accept the stats and look for a solution or reject it and continue to argue on Nairaland. We will all see the effect of this stats in the next 20 years.

3 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by RedAlert08(m): 8:34am On Mar 20
SHINJA:

My God! Please which school did you finish from? Do you know the meaning of percentage at all? I shudder at your stupidity.
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by IfnobeGod20: 8:45am On Mar 20
HeroicMeastro:

Which one be TheCableIndex? How did they arrived at that fraudulent figures? I know someone somewhere sat and wrote these rubbish
I know you're not comfortable because your state isn't doing well in education and it caught you imbalance. When other governors were investing in education, your governors was doing stomach infrastructure and empowering agbero, that has becomes a cancer worm. Those that are investing, you see the results in the yearly exams.

2 Likes

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by lagosrd: 8:49am On Mar 20
Jcoleworld911:

Anambra state under this current administration headed by prof Charles Soludo declared free educational from nursery to secondary school in Anambra state so far it’s a government school

Applaudable ,Impressive , what are the others doing. Do they employ someone who can interpret the vision of the governors in all the ministries they put them? Can they think independently or they are just another set of political hallelujah boys.

One thing people don't realize is that those governors love those who always have other opinions to things especially those who don't chicken out when the governor is talking to them. But eye service no go gree them.

1 Like

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Cindypresh(f): 9:14am On Mar 20
PaulH07:

They'll be glad I'm having fun with them. Someone is coming to bless them with superior genetic gbola, and possibly bring them out of the ghetto into the main Lagos city in the mainland.

Isn't that every village girl's prayer? Or you'll prefer they remain there, rotting and continue to be pitied?

Let those who can help them help them, while they also help the helper in ways they can.

Better than getting no help at all cos of some morality that hasn't put any good food in their bellies since they've been stuck there.

Wake up and smell the coffee of real life dear. undecided

The only place worth a city in Lagos mainland is Ikeja(some parts tho).

Lagos Island, Victoria, lekki and ikoyi are the cities in Lagos...other areas na just okpoko overhyped

1 Like

Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Panda7(m): 9:27am On Mar 20
tctrills:

Do you know the meaning of data? What was presented to you is data. Please, let's stop acting like out-of-school kids on Nairaland. Data means facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis. So clearly, you were presented with data. It's up to you to accept it and fix your state or do nothing about it and keep blaming the stats

you sound more like a compound fool, now clearly identify the difference between data and information
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by tctrills: 9:32am On Mar 20
Panda7:

you sound more like a compound fool, now clearly identify the difference between data and information
Now you have proved to the world that you are an out of school kid. No problem. I wish you well.
If you stayed long enough in school, you would have been able to identify data when it's presented to you.
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Majesty33(m): 10:11am On Mar 20
I wasnt disappointed on my thought of states that will top the table and i was right. Our brothers from the North will never disappoint when it comes to this.
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Adelaide2: 10:19am On Mar 20
SHINJA:

See excuse. Anambra and Imo are each more populated than Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, and Ogun
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Adelaide2: 10:21am On Mar 20
RedAlert08:

My God! Please which school did you finish from? Do you know the meaning of percentage at all? I shudder at your stupidity.
Don't mind that half-baked fella
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by HeroicMeastro: 10:29am On Mar 20
IfnobeGod20:

I know you're not comfortable because your state isn't doing well in education and it caught you imbalance. When other governors were investing in education, your governors was doing stomach infrastructure and empowering agbero, that has becomes a cancer worm. Those that are investing, you see the results in the yearly exams.
What is my state? Tell me..
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by PaulH07: 10:37am On Mar 20
Cindypresh:

The only place worth a city in Lagos mainland is Ikeja(some parts tho).

Lagos Island, Victoria, lekki and ikoyi are the cities in Lagos...other areas na just okpoko overhyped

You mean say Yaba no be city? You dunno what you talking about.
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by Cindypresh(f): 10:47am On Mar 20
PaulH07:

You mean say Yaba no be city? You dunno what you talking about.

Story

I no see any difference between yaba and some parts of Onitsha
Re: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by PaulH07: 10:50am On Mar 20
Cindypresh:

Story

I no see any difference between yaba and some parts of Onitsha

Lols, except say money dey for one, no dey the other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biodun Ogunyemi: Some Lecturers Not Qualified To Be In Varsities / My 2015/2016 WAEC Experience / "Give the Polytechnics a Chance", says UNILAG Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.