Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal (26038 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by 195(f): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
^Thank you!! cool cool
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
Ascony:

i dont blame you, stories like this is normally a thing of amusement when its not happening to you,

@poster, you sound like a nice guy (just like me  wink),
sometimes in life we get confused and we dont know wat we really want, your girl is goinf tru a phase now, u have shown her reality now, she had also shown great remorse for her mistakes, if she comes begging again pls forgive her, propose to her as u have intended (oh i can imagine the tears of joy flowing down her face when u bring out the ring  cry),
she still loves you and she will surely make a good wife, if only u give her another chance,
tears of joy lmaoooo, are u for real.Gal wey dey reject kissery and touchery and said she feels notin will cry tears of joy.Now oyinbo better put maga in wikipedia o

1 Like

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
mr chucks, i feel your pain. I don't just understand how love can just turn to hate, not even like. Nice guys are never really taken seriously, i don't know why, but it just happens that if you are a nice guy, your girlfriend would leave you faster than if you are a really bad boy. I try to keep an open mind when it comes to ladies, with that in mind i never get shocked by her behaviour.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by ololo12: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
@ OP

Refer back to my previous post,
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by 195(f): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
Idowuogbo:

tears of joy lmaoooo, are u for real.Gal wey dey reject kissery and touchery and said she feels notin will cry tears of joy.Now oyinbo better put maga in wikipedia o

^Idowu stop complicating issues

No body is perfect

He should give the girl another chance

there are 2 sides of a coin

All he should do now is postpone that introduction and watch this girl for like another 1 year

this time cut off all financial spendings and reduce the communication so as to see if she'll freak out again to the hands of another dude

Its the OP happiness im more concerned bout here and not even bout the girl

Yes she has messed up but no one is perfect.

OP - postpone your marriage/introduction and change completely towards her

show up with other girls (even if u av notin on them) stop spending money, change completely towards her

Just to see if she would reverse her camouflage - give ur self 6months on this and let me know the result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by anuforoudo(f): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
My Bros, actions speak louder than voice, from the moment she told you that the feelings were no more there, You should have made up your mind for the best.
And again, you should have called that her childhood friend to find out. Prepare for the worst but bear in mind that '' it rained yesterday does not mean it will rain today'' she will regret her actions soon. Peleee,
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Maximip(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
It still beats me why babes sometimes don't just call of the relationship when they begin having other interests. Why drag it, misbehave first
and make it very messy. Guys can handle whatever bad news the babes have to say, just lets get it over with.

@OP

You're toooooo much.  I don't think you could have handled it any better. A+

The 4 years is insignificant, doesn't mean anything IMO. It's not a good reason to stay with someone when it
stops working.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Baawaa(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
I really like your courage and i pray God will give you wisdom to do the finishing,because in not the starting!!
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=14pt]Ascony!

If you fall mugu once, na accident. . .
If you fall mugu twice, na coincidence. . .
If you fall mugu thrice,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fill in the gaps abeg!. . .[/size]
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by jidewin(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2011
Hehehe lover boy,pele.listen d girl don taste anoda and have compared you and the "other".point is she has settled for "the other".try working out anything with her,will get at u nowhere further.
Now keep your options WIDE OPEN.her leaving you will move you from your "bath tub" to the "swimming pool"make FRIENDS,female friends as many as possible.you will end up surprised just how lucky and handsome you are.
*and a word of advise,if you know YOU want to settle down and be responsible,stay off those campus girls.Most are "dream gurlz".anyone within the category of "last leg corpers,working class,widow,etc"fits d bill.but if you still wanna "fool"around,d dream gurlz are there to make up your spare time,although I don't advise that.
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by markovnikoff001(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
Mr.Chucks, you've reached a fork in your path right now; while one leads to you getting back together (i.e. if she wants to), the other ends with you killing off the relationship (whether she wants it or not). The one you take depends on what kind of person you are(and you have to be true to yourself here).

If you are someone who lets bygones be bygones, then all well and good choose the first option; when I say this I mean you will not for one second think about what could have happened between your girlfriend and the guy; how she Zap.e.d her, what things they did together, whether she loves him more than she loves you, whether she still sees him even when she say she no longer does etc, if your mind fills with these things, then most definitely go for the first option otherwise you will be putting yourself through torture and a hideous one at that (I've been there so I know what I am talking about). On the other hand, if you can blank out your mind and start on a fresh note (which is almost inachieveable), then go for the second option.

Thing with love is, it clouds our judgement and we usually don't see clearly. Even when signs point to a view, we lie to ourselves and choose the contrary, making excuses on behalf of the cheating party. I would have just said break up with her right now! But then there is love involved so it's not that easy and straightforward, hence the prose I developed above.

I have got a question for anyone who's ever cheated: rather than cheating, why don't you just break up with the one you're with and start a new relationshhip with the one you're cheating with, instead of two-timing both of them?
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by oraclefemi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
at post, listen to me , you must be mad ! yes i repeat mad to propose to that girl , youre in Nigeria and she even told you she has no feelings for you anymore, guy be grateful she even told you otherwise she will be sucking another mans dyke and kiss you with the same lips , my dear move the fuchk on ! are you crippled or damn too ugly, get you some money and you will get any girl you like easily! fhuck love! get some MONEY ! SHE WILL TELL YOU THE FEELINGS SUDDENLY RUSHED BACK ! ask yourself this , will she tell me she has no more feelings if you were driving an aston martin ?
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Ascony(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2011
thats d problem u guys have here on NL, u just read the first and last post and u rush to make a comment, the OP has already said that the girl came crying and begging, didnt u read that part? the young girl has realised her mistakes, we all go astray and repent, nobody is perfect

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Sijo01(f): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2011
op, Mi feeling ur pain. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

190_@:

^Idowu stop complicating issues

No body is perfect

He should give the girl another chance

there are 2 sides of a coin

All he should do now is postpone that introduction and watch this girl for like another 1 year

this time cut off all financial spendings and reduce the communication so as to see if she'll freak out again to the hands of another dude

Its the OP happiness im more concerned bout here and not even bout the girl

Yes she has messed up but no one is perfect.

OP - postpone your marriage/introduction and change completely towards her

show up with other girls (even if u av notin on them) stop spending money, change completely towards her

Just to see if she would reverse her camouflage - give your self 6months on this and let me know the result

So u sabi mak sense like diz? na waooo.
Op, dere ar some element of truth here oo. plz dnt ignore.

Ascony:

i dont blame you, stories like this is normally a thing of amusement when its not happening to you,

@poster, you sound like a nice guy (just like me  wink),
sometimes in life we get confused and we dont know wat we really want, your girl is goinf tru a phase now, u have shown her reality now, she had also shown great remorse for her mistakes, if she comes begging again pls forgive her, propose to her as u have intended (oh i can imagine the tears of joy flowing down her face when u bring out the ring  cry),
she still loves you and she will surely make a good wife, if only u give her another chance,

dnt ignore diz one either.

Gudluck.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Baawaa(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
thats d problem u guys have here on NL, u just read the first and last post and u rush to make a comment, the OP has already said that the girl came crying and begging, didnt u read that part? the young girl has realised her mistakes, we all go astray and repent, nobody is perfect

The Op is wiser than U!!!
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by selfesteem: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
Thank God that the contract is yet to be signed. She hates you, and has demonstrated an act of pretence over the years. Keep your ring for someone who will accept you as you are.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Jkorokoro: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
Na today i gree say Nairalanders are the most gullible set of people ever. person they type script for una, some people dey help am add ginger to spice up his movie script. aproko no go kill una for nairaland
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Odunnu: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
Mr. Chuks:

Thank you all for your comments and advice. It has been one long morning. Let me clear the air about some issues some posters raised.
That I decided to join my father at his company was not because I am a “daddy’s boy” but he finally agreed to offer me a major controlling share in the company which was the reason I refused to work with him initially. So financially, it is a big leap for me.
My apartment is a modest one. I’m happy about that.
I asked her when I woke up this morning and I got the response I was expecting- ‘I don’t know’. I then took her down memory lane for a while to make her realize that she had really goofed. After that, I called off the relationship. I could see the shock on her face. She didn’t expect me to be blunt and insensitive. I called it off and gave her till noon to leave my apartment. She didn’t say a word while I walked away.
Since I was taking today off from work, I decided to work on some proposals I am expected to turn in this week. While working, she came up to me and asked for my audience. I granted her and she burst into tears immediately and could not even talk properly. I just sat where I was, sipping my coffee as though nothing happened. The truth is, I wasn’t feeling anything at that moment. I allowed her shed tears till she was able to speak. She then began to tell me the truth about the whole thing. How the guy had been her friend over the years and how he came around during the period she was in her childhood’s friend’s place and took her over to his….and blah blah blah.
Well, I told her it was too late and that her response ‘I don’t know’ meant she didn’t want to be with me. She kept on and on till I shut my system down and walked away. I just told her I didn’t want to see her when I returned.
I’m back to my apartment now. She is not in, but her things are still here. Inasmuch as I’m tempted to pack them up and drop them at the doorstep, I won’t. I would just wait till she gets back before I react.
My siblings and friends have been calling since morning, all excited about my supposed BIG day. I have tried my best to be diplomatic because I don’t want anyone to come rushing and begging me at this time.
I await her return.

Yea, that makes us two!
This is becoming dramatic. You acted like you were toying with the idea of leaving prior now. Anyhoo, thats a giant step. Hopefully, it'l turn out for the best. Dont let anybody pressurise you into going ahead with the proposal. Even if you'l marry her later, let your withdrawal for now be her punishment.
I wish you the best
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by sammy6(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
My guy you are so naive, you better bone the girl and look for your real wife
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by oraclefemi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2011
go and marry her and let me help you set her up, i will fuuuck her in just one week with my ride
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2011
Mr. Chuks:

Thank you all for your comments and advice. It has been one long morning. Let me clear the air about some issues some posters raised.
That I decided to join my father at his company was not because I am a “daddy’s boy” but he finally agreed to offer me a major controlling share in the company which was the reason I refused to work with him initially. So financially, it is a big leap for me.
My apartment is a modest one. I’m happy about that.
I asked her when I woke up this morning and I got the response I was expecting- ‘I don’t know’. I then took her down memory lane for a while to make her realize that she had really goofed. After that, I called off the relationship. I could see the shock on her face. She didn’t expect me to be blunt and insensitive. I called it off and gave her till noon to leave my apartment. She didn’t say a word while I walked away.
Since I was taking today off from work, I decided to work on some proposals I am expected to turn in this week. While working, she came up to me and asked for my audience. I granted her and she burst into tears immediately and could not even talk properly. I just sat where I was, sipping my coffee as though nothing happened. The truth is, I wasn’t feeling anything at that moment. I allowed her shed tears till she was able to speak. She then began to tell me the truth about the whole thing. How the guy had been her friend over the years and how he came around during the period she was in her childhood’s friend’s place and took her over to his….and blah blah blah.
Well, I told her it was too late and that her response ‘I don’t know’ meant she didn’t want to be with me. She kept on and on till I shut my system down and walked away. I just told her I didn’t want to see her when I returned.
I’m back to my apartment now. She is not in, but her things are still here. Inasmuch as I’m tempted to pack them up and drop them at the doorstep, I won’t. I would just wait till she gets back before I react.
My siblings and friends have been calling since morning, all excited about my supposed BIG day. I have tried my best to be diplomatic because I don’t want anyone to come rushing and begging me at this time.
I await her return.

Don't take her back. Let her go, she has no feelings for you. No matter how much tears she shed, the feelings are gone. Let her go with the other guy. I guess you have been too soft with her. Her telling you "I don't know" is just plain disrespectful and loveless. I won't be surprised if she's slept with the guy. What she feels now is not love, it's more of commitment for the 4 years she's spent with you.

Move on and don't look back.

P.S If your family is so concerned about her, you tell them everything but not immediately
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Ascony(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2011

Posted by: Baawaa ,

The Op is wiser than U!!!

wat da eff are u talking about?

Don't take her back. Let her go, she has no feelings for you. No matter how much tears she shed, the feelings are gone. Let her go with the other guy. I guess you have been too soft with her. Her telling you "I don't know" is just plain disrespectful and loveless. I won't be surprised if she's slept with the guy.

i guess u will bear it if anybody u know refuses to forgive u just because of one bad word u uttered, and if she has no feelings for the OP why would she be crying and begging, why didnt she simply walk away and submit to the other guy? angry
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by 195(f): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
jennykadry:

Don't take her back. Let her go, she has no feelings for you. No matter how much tears she shed, the feelings are gone. Let her go with the other guy. I guess you have been too soft with her. Her telling you "I don't know" is just plain disrespectful and loveless. I won't be surprised if she's slept with the guy. What she feels now is not love, it's more of commitment for the 4 years she's spent with you.

P.S If your family is so concerned about her, you tell them everything but not immediately

Thats my KADRY!! AKA Watery sp[i]er[/i]m cheesy cheesy
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Kakatazz(f): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
Dawn nefer reach ni?? cool *enjoying this sitcom,its so intriguing and filled with suspense* wink
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
@190

Nkem I understand ur views no 1 is perfect but wot baffles me is

1. Y is she rejecting him as in d minor kiss o she push am commot, did he do bad going off to find daily bread

2. She sed she doesn't feel for him(confusing y she is crying now o)

3 . She said she doesn't know wen he proposed at first(She wants to have both guys around Badd wife in d making I wud say,she was cheating on chuks y he was busy making endz meet , common after 88888months of looking for a job he gets 1 shud he quit and b hungry when d gal obviously had sum1 in picture.

4 .Let's say chuks takes her back if chuks goes off for a project or something for 3months minimum will she b trusted to remain faithful  hhhmmmmm(na till death do dem part d guy wan do oo )

Now 190 and Ascony answer dis will u propose to some1 dat doesn't feel anything for u or will u b naïve and say she's not perfect and needs more time
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by gidiMonsta(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
Loving ds unfolding drama, hp to learn a lesson or two from ds
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by donugapi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
Kick her stupid a $ $ away, She don't deserve you.

It happened to me once, I was a student, hustling and wasn't around at the time, she was getting toasted by other guys and she started comparing dem to me and she was having fun. Stupidly, I tried to form "she'll come back to her senses", nothing happened, she literally told me I wasn't good enough for her,

A few months down the line, interviews with 1 oil coy and 2 service comps, her head started coming down, All of a sudden she wants to talk and hang out all the time,  

Job offers from 2 out of 3 companies at the same time wit mouth watering pay, She's now crying and wailing that those guys aren't good enough for her, she's learnt her lesson, blah blah,

KARMA IS A BEEYACH

Just move on bro, she'll realize one day and will come begging you, By then you'll be way past her level and you'll find someone dt truly deserves you,
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by yme1(f): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2011
Damn. . . . . The attitude of some women are inconsiderate angry

sincerely speaking I don't think she is worth the lovely you (judging from your post)
If she didn't show remorse the very first day you confronted her of her deeds and didn't plead showed she had little or no feelings for you no more  cry

She was shocked because she was indirectly taking you for a ride in other words she had the mentality of the fact that the love you had for her is going to keep you for as long as she wants it to. undecided
Just let her go she is not worth the trauma kiss
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2011
Ascony:

wat da eff are u talking about?

i guess u will bear it if anybody u know refuses to forgive u just because of one bad word u uttered, and if she has no feelings for the OP why would she be crying and begging, why didnt she simply walk away and submit to the other guy? angry

Do you understand English? where have I said he shouldn't forgive her?. Forgive her and move on without her. I am a woman and no sane woman will mess up a 4 year relationship just like that without infidelity involved, she is loved by his family and she decided to mess up? only a stoopid woman will make that mistake.

Are you for real at the bolded? Even I can cry from now till tomorrow without feeling any remorse cheesy cheesy grin. Her tears are tears of confusion as to if she has done the right thing by cheating and goofing at the same time. wink. She was expecting him to be the one begging her but things turned out differently. She cannot eat her cake and have it cool

I am a woman and wouldn't support that silly behaviour from a fellow woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by jamace(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
This is what happened and will happen again:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-784515.128.html
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
@jenny

Na u biko fire on, but stop calling her woman o

She b GAALLLL as in smalllie
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by yme1(f): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
Ascony:

i guess u will bear it if anybody u know refuses to forgive u just because of one bad word u uttered, and if she has no feelings for the OP why would she be crying and begging, why didn't she simply walk away and submit to the other guy? angry
What do you know about women or tears?  undecided I can see another mugu 1 in the making tongue

she didn't walk away to submit to the other guy because she knows deep down that she is going back to him FULL TIME so whats the point rushing it up

but she will regret her action on the long run because i don't see any sane woman wasting 4 farking years in a relationship all because she meant a new friend and bla bla bla  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / Pls Can We Girls Stop This / My Pre - Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.