Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal (26040 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by crackhouse(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
That girl is good ooo and i say so because some girls will choose to gamble btw u and the 2nd guy but she didn't, instead she showed u with her behaviour, that she's no longer interested. Some girls will choose to pretend as if nothing is happening while they awaits{btw u and the guy} who will propose first . I know it's cos of her behaviour that made u to propose to her immediately probably b/cos u have sensed what is happening and u don't want to lose her to another guy. Anyway, just hope she's not use to the new guy yet because that is where the problem lies. My advice to u is to find out whether their friendship is intimate before proposing to avoid unnecessary grudges or fight btw u and the new guy. Afterall she's not the only girl on this planet earth.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Sprumbaba: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
My advice to you.
@Poster
Dump the girl.
Keep many female friends as much as you can and you will see how lucky you are.

The last time this happened to me, my wife was among the 7 ladies I had after 1 week of heartbreak.

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by 195(f): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
Now this thread is starting to make me scared and angry @ my nigerian girlfriend
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by willarrie(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
U seem to be very nice & Tolerant which is good buh of late,gurls tend to flow towards guys dt are mean & hard on 'em, Bad guyz as they called,try & be one aiite!
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by 195(f): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
This is indeed a sad story, I am looking at this story from another point of view, let's not all put the blame on the lady, I am not putting the blame on the guy either but let's weigh this issue here, you had a job that took all of your time and all you were able to do was talk to your GF on phone (body no be wood), that's one, and I also want you to put yourself in her shoes, I don't know how much love you've shown to her but on the other hand we should also understand that she's a lady and she's not growing younger, what am thinking is that she might not be sure of her stand with you; like if you are eeing someone else or not, that you could be away from her that long even though you talk on phone, thats not enough from my own point of view.  it's not like she was so confident to hurt you, but she made it CLEAR to you that she has no feeling for you again, there is something I want you to know here, every human's heart is like a gas burner that needs a gas cylinder with gas in it and if the gas cylinder has no more gas in it then it need to be replaced. Don't get me wrong, your are the gas cylinder here and you have no gas in you; you've not been around and she needs you around, its not all about sex but presence at time can mean alot to ladies at times; ladies in the house should tell me am lying

I read almost everyone's comment here and not just one person' would view this from the ladies point of view.
OP, I want you to know you made the right decision but still I don't want you to see the lady as a devil or disgrace to women because the reverse is the case, her heart has moved with another man who has time for her (atleast at the moment), not all human can stand the test of time, everybody has their breaking point, the mistake you made was that you did not take your time to discover her breaking point, she's reached her breaking point and she broke, I'm happy you said she was reluctant about visiting you again and you persisted then the poor girl honoured, one thing that made the whole difference was that SHE DID NOT SLEEP WITH YOU, though she must have had sex with you in the past, but the moment she moved on, she did not allow you touch her even when you were sleeping together, not all women can do that, if am lying ask the guys here to tell you if they've slept with their ex even when she has another BF ( We often call it once there, always there). But she did not allow you, that even gave me the impression that she did not cheat on you for the period she dated you. SHe broke up with you long ago but was not strong enough to say it to you, some guys do that too. I want you to see that she's done the right thing, honoured your last invitation and still did not sleep with you. 4stars for that to her.
On a final note, she's moved on and am sure you've moved on too and I wish you all the best,
I hope people would see this the way am seeing it
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by 195(f): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2011
^Oga we fit talk away from nairaland

please email me on 190@mail.mn smiley
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by MrChuks1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2011
Gbyte:

This is indeed a sad story, I am looking at this story from another point of view, let's not all put the blame on the lady, I am not putting the blame on the guy either but let's weigh this issue here, you had a job that took all of your time and all you were able to do was talk to your GF on phone (body no be wood), that's one, and I also want you to put yourself in her shoes, I don't know how much love you've shown to her but on the other hand we should also understand that she's a lady and she's not growing younger, what am thinking is that she might not be sure of her stand with you; like if you are eeing someone else or not, that you could be away from her that long even though you talk on phone, thats not enough from my own point of view.  it's not like she was so confident to hurt you, but she made it CLEAR to you that she has no feeling for you again, there is something I want you to know here, every human's heart is like a gas burner that needs a gas cylinder with gas in it and if the gas cylinder has no more gas in it then it need to be replaced. Don't get me wrong, your are the gas cylinder here and you have no gas in you; you've not been around and she needs you around, its not all about sex but presence at time can mean alot to ladies at times; ladies in the house should tell me am lying

I read almost everyone's comment here and not just one person' would view this from the ladies point of view.
OP, I want you to know you made the right decision but still I don't want you to see the lady as a devil or disgrace to women because the reverse is the case, her heart has moved with another man who has time for her (atleast at the moment), not all human can stand the test of time, everybody has their breaking point, the mistake you made was that you did not take your time to discover her breaking point, she's reached her breaking point and she broke, I'm happy you said she was reluctant about visiting you again and you persisted then the poor girl honoured, one thing that made the whole difference was that SHE DID NOT SLEEP WITH YOU, though she must have Were Intimate with you in the past, but the moment she moved on, she did not allow you touch her even when you were sleeping together, not all women can do that, if am lying ask the guys here to tell you if they've slept with their ex even when she has another BF ( We often call it once there, always there). But she did not allow you, that even gave me the impression that she did not cheat on you for the period she dated you. SHe broke up with you long ago but was not strong enough to say it to you, some guys do that too. I want you to see that she's done the right thing, honoured your last invitation and still did not sleep with you. 4stars for that to her.
On a final note, she's moved on and am sure you've moved on too and I wish you all the best,

Flesh and blood did not reveal that to you. I understand your P.O.V. but the question I have for you is that wouldn't life be easier if people could just be straightforward about things? If she had told me all this I would have understood. But even when I kept asking if there was another guy in the picture, she said there was no one.

I've moved on. But I'm sorry for her because one thing ladies don't know is that if a guy is aware that you are in a serious relationship and still chooses to flirt with you, with no regard to your partner or respect for what you claim to have with someone else, then the chances that he will do same with another lady while dating you is almost 100%.

I've learnt my lesson. Had to finally break the sad news to my siblings this evening. I feel lighter now though  smiley
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
@OP honestly if i come across your girl i would cane her 4u very well. In love ko in love ni. Come on line up the naija babes in your new life. Heart never break just wait 4me to catch your girl  grin
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by rolchi(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
Mr. Chuks:

Flesh and blood did not reveal that to you. I understand your P.O.V. but the question I have for you is that wouldn't life be easier if people could just be straightforward about things? If she had told me all this I would have understood. But even when I kept asking if there was another guy in the picture, she said there was no one.

I've moved on. But I'm sorry for her because one thing ladies don't know is that if a guy is aware that you are in a serious relationship and still chooses to flirt with you, with no regard to your partner or respect for what you claim to have with someone else, then the chances that he will do same with another lady while dating you is almost 100%.

I've learnt my lesson. Had to finally break the sad news to my siblings this evening. I feel lighter now though  smiley

smiley winkGood! I wish you well brother. Move on! When you say "NO" to a woman, keep it. Move one, DO NOT ACCEPT HER AGAIN IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE AND WANT TO LIVE LONG, [size=14pt]MOVE ON![/size]
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
Hmmm wot a write up Gbyte I c a wise man in u ,but can I put you on the spot plSssss smiley

Would you take her back if it were your enemie, I jus wanna validate your comments

I await your reply cool

@ chuks
Ur doing well o , can't  believe you told your siblings already after all the pain u experienced today.Keep striving to put it all behind u we dey your back
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Russialane(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2011
GUY move on with your life dont allow her to eat her cake and have it she does not deserve you you made her a priority in your life but she made you an option in her life spare tyre if i must say a b  i  t, c h  is  always  a b, i, t .ch as some one said theres nothing you can do bout that .you will meet someone far better than her so let her go if you want peace of mind some of these girls are just burden heavy liability unto us men they think we owe them something unfortunately some have expiring date on them.

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
The eventual fate of every nice guy who doesn't CALL YOUR WOMAN OUT on her foolishness and fukups.

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by http(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
Gbyte:

OP, I want you to know you made the right decision but still I don't want you to see the lady as a devil or disgrace to women because the reverse is the case, her heart has moved with another man who has time for her (atleast at the moment), not all human can stand the test of time, everybody has their breaking point, the mistake you made was that you did not take your time to discover her breaking point, she's reached her breaking point and she broke, I'm happy you said she was reluctant about visiting you again and you persisted then the poor girl honoured, one thing that made the whole difference was that SHE DID NOT SLEEP WITH YOU, though she must have Were Intimate with you in the past, but the moment she moved on, she did not allow you touch her even when you were sleeping together, not all women can do that, if am lying ask the guys here to tell you if they've slept with their ex even when she has another BF ( We often call it once there, always there). But she did not allow you, that even gave me the impression that she did not cheat on you for the period she dated you. SHe broke up with you long ago but was not strong enough to say it to you, some guys do that too. I want you to see that she's done the right thing, honoured your last invitation and still did not sleep with you. 4stars for that to her.

Are you for real, pls leave this analysis of Gas and cylinder, every relationship demand patient; what has she done to keep the relationship going? She want the guy to do everything while sitting her back doing nothing, relationship is a 2 way thing, what has she put into it and she expect to collect nough reward. You also talk of breaking point: i know she never experience love, if not she will never date another guy, she want to fill secure by chasing 2 rats, she has lost the most important one, in weeks ahead the second will go; am not this sure in my life before.

Same thing happen to me with my Ex, then i was crying like an Idiot everywhere,though i called it off myself but I thank God i did. Got to know she was having an extral affair with another and since am the good guy she knew, i was the extral tyre if the other failed. she was surprised i call it off, and God reward me with my wife who is more Beautiful, homely with goog home traing and more importantly someone who loved me to her own disadvantages, in her i found out that love is about giving.

@ Poster, pls for the sake of you parent and your future move on, and drop this in the ocean; learn from your mistake and fault too, pls remember that God knows best for us, he has a better things ahead for you. If i look back now, am way ahead where my ex can ever immagine, wish her all the best, but i thank God am not the one that wrong her, you don't either.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
One thing I know is that any fool, male or female, who is comfortable dating someone who THEY KNOW is dating someone else, will surely one day cheat or be cheated on.
If there is a new interest, the honorable thing to do is to let the current person know that you can't continue with them, assure them that sex-cheating never happened (and hopefully it didn't), but you two have grown apart and that you are currently drawn to other options.

There are ways a loss of interest can be dealt with amicably (as long as you're not already married).
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by omigin: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
Life is a school of thought.things like this does happen, next time, take your time to understand the rules of the game.it is very important. Like they say,life goes on.better luck next time.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
Contrary to what you think gbyte, I am seeing it from the womans side but indirectly. Moving on is the best thing for them, since the mere sight of him irritates her, not only that, she also finds his touch and kisses nauseating, why should he stay with her? Staying with her is silly, stay with a woman you might never get to sleep with or kiss again because she,s got no more feelings for him? They both need to move on, staying with him is torture,remember the relationship has been loveless(from her side) for some time now. Even I will never be in a relationship if the sparks have gone on a journey of no return. It's unhealthy.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
When you get to that level in an unmarried relationship (where touches are irritating) AND she's telling you she no longer feels u, at that point as a man, you should already just bone-face and tell her to walk out the door, no matter how many years you've been together (All she's doing is laying a platform by which you become extremely subservient in trying to impress her).
That often means too many things, and it is often guilt on her part for sh[i]i[/i]t she has done. If she happily leaves, you've saved yourself a whole lot of grief. If she begs to come back, [b]YOU [/b]then have the power to choose. Not the other way round of being emotionally butt-fked by some useless chick.

Dudes seriously need to stop being so easily dominated by women. All they have is their games. Without you in her life (giving her transport money apparently cheesy ), they are pretty much nothing.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by MAURI: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2011
the mistake you made was that you did not take your time to discover her breaking point, she's reached her breaking point and she broke, I'm happy you said she was reluctant about visiting you again and you persisted then the poor girl honoured, one thing that made the whole difference was that SHE DID NOT SLEEP WITH YOU, though she must have Were Intimate with you in the past, but the moment she moved on, she did not allow you touch her even when you were sleeping together, not all women can do that, if am lying ask the guys here to tell you if they've slept with their ex even when she has another BF ( We often call it once there, always there). But she did not allow you, that even gave me the impression that she did not cheat on you for the period she dated you. SHe broke up with you long ago but was not strong enough to say it to you, some guys do that too. I want you to see that she's done the right thing, honoured your last invitation and still did not sleep with you. 4stars for that to her.

Nice analysis. All the same, the babe should have played open cards all the way though, instead of having the guy go through the additional agony of having to find out about the other guy the way he did.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by oraclefemi(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2011
una too dey talk. she is a bittccchh , repeat after me , biitttttcch, she simply fuccked the other guy cause you didnt have money and she didnt believe in the future with you , simple !!! if you were driving a range rover , your sight wont irritant her oo , it will turn her on and your car will make her cumm, naija girls with their bullshyte, let her go , !!! dammit i am so pissed ! she wont even let you kiss her ? just thank God oo , cause you will be kissing the lips that just left the other guys cockk!!!
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by ronkebp(f): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
@ Poster, your story is very touching, and i feel so much for you. it is not easy loosing the one you really loved and cared for.

All i can deduce from that babe is that she just needs time to think about her life, and i think you did the right thing by letting her go. At her age she should know what she really wnats out of life, if some guy is deceiving her with lies and fake things too bad for her, that is how women make the wrong choices of whom to marry.

I have a strong feeling she is going to be back when her head clears, and i  would suggest you forgive her and take her back (at your own time) and that is, if she comes back, which i know she will, because the position she has in your heart, no one can take her place,(am not saying you might not find someone who you will cherish more than her ), but if your heart says you should forgive her and take her back, listen to it.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by oraclefemi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2011
forgive what if i hear , look the other guy has fucckkked her for her to be able to compare you and him and also tell you she doesnt feel anything for you anymore, thats a damn insult ! if you forgive her , anytime you make love to her , just remember that another dyke has been there !
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by ronkebp(f): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^^^^Femostica!!!!!!! na today? the guy has dealt with her already, infact where ever she is right now, she won't be able to sleep, am telling you, she is thinking about her life right now!!!!! and would be making up her mind very soon, about the whole thing. Mr Chuks has punnished her by breaking up with her, which she did not expect at all, am sure she was waiting for him to prostrate and beg her, her life would never be the same.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by uche92(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
haha poster you are a fool, never trust a nigerian girl, just this summer i met one i really liked very much at first but my bro warned me bout her but i doubted hi at first, the very next day she told me she loved me then i knew she was too good to be true, haha me and my bro set the bitch up and he bleeped her, but she ddnt know, i also bleeped her, chick was only after our cash, then we sent the bitch packing without a dime, same thing you should do
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by coogar: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^^Femostica!!!!!!! na today? the guy has dealt with her already, infact where ever she is right now, she won't be able to sleep, am telling you, she is thinking about her life right now!!!!! and would be making up her mind very soon, about the whole thing. Mr Chuks has punnished her by breaking up with her, which she did not expect at all, am sure she was waiting for him to prostrate and beg her, her life would never be the same.

ronkebp, how exactly did you arrive at this conclusion?
if the other bloke ticks all her boxes, she won't remember the op for one second. until the other bloke starts messing up, the original poster is not on the mind of this sheisty chic.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
Ronke let's treat dis guy as family na, d babe came bck and pacccccck o.Gal we all women ordinary boyfriend sef I will b begging like oliver twist did,pleading dat he reconsider me and forget wot my stuupidity has caused d relationship.Infact I will pray my belongings don't move from his house because when u move out it takes a pope to move u back in . Please don't even bother say she's confused because no sane woman would do  that if they were begging for forgiveness earlier.In my opinion jenny couldn't have said it  any better any union without  affection is unhealthy
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by ronkebp(f): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
coogar:

ronkebp, how exactly did you arrive at this conclusion?
if the other bloke ticks all her boxes, she won't remember the op for one second. until the other bloke starts messing up, the original poster is not on the mind of this sheisty chic.

CG, i have known so many women to ''fuc,k the hell up'' and later regret their actions. This one is no different.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by ronkebp(f): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ronke let's treat dis guy as family na, d babe came bck and pacccccck o.Gal we all women ordinary boyfriend sef I will b begging like oliver twist did,pleading dat he reconsider me and forget wot my stuupidity has caused d relationship.Infact I will pray my belongings don't move from his house because when u move out it takes a pope to move u back in . Please don't even bother say she's confused because no sane woman would do that if they were begging for forgiveness earlier.In my opinion jenny couldn't have said it any better any union without affection is unhealthy

Wahlai, if it was my broda, na the same thing i would tell him, only if i don't like the chic, the lady's emotions are everywhere, only because she allowed anoda ''playa'' brain wash her, well God knows better, if they are meant for each other, they would be, if not ''deuces'' then.

I think her [packing and leaving makes sense, instead of making a fool of herself, when the whole storm calms, things might be different.
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
Mr. Chuks:

@Mr Chuks, life would indeed be better if she had said it straight to you but it takes courage too to say such, don't see me as trying to cover her up, thank God I don't know her but I just try to think of the other person's story before reacting to some issues and I pray she gets the best and the prayer goes to you too. Line is to short to wish the other person evil, You both would probably be happy with your next partner
Idowuogbo:

Hmmm wot a write up Gbyte I c a wise man in u ,but can I put you on the spot plSssss smiley

Would you take her back if it were your enemie, I jus wanna validate your comments

I await your reply cool

@ chuks
your doing well o , can't  believe you told your siblings already after all the pain u experienced today.Keep striving to put it all behind u we dey your back

@Idowuogbo , there was no time I suggested to the guy to take the lady back, I only felt we all shouldn't blame her for it all, though she has some blames but still thats what makes her human, and for your question, I wouldn't know, it all depends on what happens afterwards, I'm one of the people who don't judge people based o their past as long as they've apologised and they don't repeat it but still if I feel I won't be able to trust her then I won't bother waiting because I don't like to think that one day I would find my GF or wife having an affair, it only means am not complete to me so I might just let her go,

http:

Are you for real, pls leave this analysis of Gas and cylinder, every relationship demand patient; what has she done to keep the relationship going? She want the guy to do everything while sitting her back doing nothing, relationship is a 2 way thing, what has she put into it and she expect to collect nough reward. You also talk of breaking point: i know she never experience love, if not she will never date another guy, she want to fill secure by chasing 2 rats, she has lost the most important one, in weeks ahead the second will go; am not this sure in my life before.

Same thing happen to me with my Ex, then i was crying like an everywhere,though i called it off myself but I thank God i did. Got to know she was having an extral affair with another and since am the good guy she knew, i was the extral tyre if the other failed. she was surprised i call it off, and God reward me with my wife who is more Beautiful, homely with goog home traing and more importantly someone who loved me to her own disadvantages, in her i found out that love is about giving.

@ Poster, pls for the sake of you parent and your future move on, and drop this in the ocean; learn from your mistake and fault too, pls remember that God knows best for us, he has a better things ahead for you. If i look back now, am way ahead where my ex can ever immagine, wish her all the best, but i thank God am not the one that wrong her, you don't either.

@http, you don't understand the situation of a common Nigerian girl, the reason why I'm not saying african is because I've lived in Nigeria all of my life and I don't know how they are outside Nigeria but someday i would be able to make reference out of Nigeria too, if you know the situation of ladies here in Nigeria then you'd know most of them want the guy to be the only one sacrificing, they just want to be on the other end having fun, and about not experiencing love, she might but the only time she'd have a problem would be probably the first 2-3times she slept with the new guy after then, she'd get used to him as his new lover, such is life everywhere not limiting it to Nigeria this time around. I might tell my story here soon so that you know what am talking about. Finally, you cant conclude so easily that she's lost the important one, probably they are not just meant for themselves and they would definitely meet their right partners
jennykadry:

Contrary to what you think gbyte, I am seeing it from the womans side but indirectly. Moving on is the best thing for them, since the mere sight of him irritates her, not only that, she also finds his touch and kisses nauseating, why should he stay with her? Staying with her is silly, stay with a woman you might never get to sleep with or kiss again because she,s got no more feelings for him? They both need to move on, staying with him is torture,remember the relationship has been loveless(from her side) for some time now. Even I will never be in a relationship if the sparks have gone on a journey of no return. It's unhealthy.
@jennykadry, I did not suggest that he stay with her, that would be like torturing him and he might be violent if he feels he's losing-out. Check for this section again and i'd makea post, personal experience on how guys can be violent at times
MAURI:

Nice analysis. All the same, the babe should have played open cards all the way though, instead of having the guy go through the additional agony of having to find out about the other guy the way he did.
@MAURI, thanks and am happy people reasoned with my opinion, All the best Mr Chuks, a few date would help, it doesn't have to be someone you would date, just someone you enjoy his or her company shikena

Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by pheamy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
such is life. Poor boy!!!
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by MrCork17: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2011
huh?  Mr Chuk? angry
Re: Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2011
uche92:

haha poster you are a fool, never trust a nigerian girl, just this summer i met one i really liked very much at first but my bro warned me bout her but i doubted hi at first, the very next day she told me she loved me then i knew she was too good to be true, haha me and my bro set the NaughtyWoman up and he bleeped her, but she ddnt know, i also bleeped her, chick was only after our cash, then we sent the NaughtyWoman packing without a dime, same thing you should do
[size=14pt]Dumb Dumber Dumbest!. . . Smh![/size]

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / Pls Can We Girls Stop This / My Pre - Wedding Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121