Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. (1649 Views)

She's Now Hating Me Because I Respected Her And Didn't Treat Her Like A Slut / This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:21am On Mar 21
phemyhalaby:
My woman seems not to like me when i show her love.Whenever i bought gifts she just say,"thank you,"briskly,no gushing,no wowing.And then she starts misbehaving throughout the day.In the event that i needed to be intimate with her,she plays hard to get or even declines outrightly.
On the other hand,when ever i treat her bad,she doubles her regard for me,becomes more submissive and brings the intimacy unbeckoned to me,on a platter of gold.
I don't like to treat her bad as i observed it takes a toll on her physical and mental health but she seems to like/enjoy it anyway.
Even,when she thinks that am showing her love,she just deliberately initiate a fall-out or fight.Am just confused.
What can i do?

That's her love language.

Balance it up and the rest of your life will be full of fun.

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by phemyhalaby(m): 3:40am On Mar 21
talk2hb1:
Because she loves you
love you say?
Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by advanceDNA: 4:39am On Mar 21
phemyhalaby:
My woman seems not to like me when i show her love.Whenever i bought gifts she just say,"thank you,"briskly,no gushing,no wowing.And then she starts misbehaving throughout the day.In the event that i needed to be intimate with her,she plays hard to get or even declines outrightly.
On the other hand,when ever i treat her bad,she doubles her regard for me,becomes more submissive and brings the intimacy unbeckoned to me,on a platter of gold.
I don't like to treat her bad as i observed it takes a toll on her physical and mental health but she seems to like/enjoy it anyway.
Even,when she thinks that am showing her love,she just deliberately initiate a fall-out or fight.Am just confused.
What can i do?

She may have some psychological issues deep in her persona.... She may have been hurt plenty times in the past, making her see bad behaviours as the real behavior while she sees nice gestures as a smoke screen..

Giver her what she wants...u don't have to be evil...but dont be mr nice guy.....nice guys finish last.....and Whenever u give her anything or do something nice.....don't try to take something from her in return that same day like sex, or anything...just keep a straight face like its nothing....perhaps over time...she will get used to ur niceness as a norm and appreciate it...

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by TheGreatIYANU: 5:03am On Mar 21
So many tortured souls in Nigeria. Grew up in environments with zero love.

Zero love is how they show they love.

A traumatised lot.

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by bethel13593: 7:47am On Mar 21
Bro I love ur vibe make her mind dey make she collectBro I love ur vibe make her mind dey make she collect...

1 Like

Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by Acidosis(m): 7:50am On Mar 21
She's one of those emotionally damaged ladies who do not like or appreciate nice guys..

Just like Nigeria, many people believe that brilliance and intelligence begins by studying in a crowded classroom or reading with candles, etc. They see fine, serene private universities and describe them as "mushroom" because there are no cultists around. They're so damaged to the extent they would rather have a third class from Lautech or OAU than bag a first class from Covenant university. This is the mentality of an irredeemably damaged people.

To sustain your niceness, you have to walk away.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by ObiCubanaJnr: 8:29am On Mar 21
Sacrosanct12:
Being smooth always is boring. Thats something I learnt over time. Sometimes feigning anger and unconcern spices things up.

This is Nigeria kindly of romantic relationship lol
Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by ObiCubanaJnr: 8:38am On Mar 21
Acidosis:
She's one of those emotionally damaged ladies who do not like or appreciate nice guys..

Just like Nigeria, many people believe that brilliance and intelligence begins by studying in a crowded classroom or reading with candles, etc. They see fine, serene private universities and describe them as "mushroom" because there are no cultists around. They're so damaged to the extent they would rather have a third class from Lautech or OAU than bag a first class from Covenant university. This is the mentality of an irredeemably damaged people.

To sustain your niceness, you have to walk away.

You just said it rightly lol

1 Like

Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:03am On Mar 21
phemyhalaby:
What can i do?

I’m guessing you’re dating a more younger woman. They’re turned on by guys that don’t got their time
Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by JustPowerApps(m): 9:13am On Mar 21
Thread carefully with her, if you have the insight of you maltreating her for her to love you. The day you overdo it and something sinister happens, the law won't care if that is what makes her love you or not. In anything you do in life, use your head (think) before they use it for you.
Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by phemyhalaby(m): 9:14am On Mar 21
SenecaTheYonger:

I’m guessing you’re dating a more younger woman. They’re turned on by guys that don’t got their time
Like seriously,the drama is just too much i can't even pen down everything here.She said if i break up with her,she'd kill herself.Man,i guess i don buy market be that o.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. by phemyhalaby(m): 9:59am On Mar 21
Arobaga:
Blow her for teeth make her mind dey

This to tell you healthy marriage or relationship no get manual

Every babe with her own werey
This woman is fairly good but the problem is this her 'kill me' attitude.You won't believe she got me job twice-cos her parents got influence.Even when she collects her salary,she submits it to me-more like she is working for me.But this her dark side is intolerable to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Love At First Site? [confused] / Do I Actually Have Feelings For This Girl? / How Do I Toast(chike) A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.