Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta (27662 Views)

Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by lexy2014: 10:13am On Mar 21
IamAtAnger:
Mumu read am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvOQ7A3dxAY

what am I reading? you sent a video. do you read videos? who is now the mumu?

kindly answer the following:

are you not aware that questions are the bedrock of research?

is this the same way the army responds when school children are kidnapped and soldiers killed in the north by some "foolish" bandits?
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by IamAtAnger: 10:21am On Mar 21
Ehya Now I understand... make sure u use ur pills dont miss it.. u go dey alright
lexy2014:

kindly answer the following:

is this the same way the army responds when school children are kidnapped and soldiers killed in the north by some "foolish" bandits?
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by kiltoko1(m): 10:21am On Mar 21
This people really buy wahala pro max
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Smilez04: 10:24am On Mar 21
Zulu11zulu:
why they don't go sansiba forest or go to northern forest where they will meet bandit the coward army only have power to when they meet civilians

when a fool speaks, there you are
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Felaincarnated: 10:28am On Mar 21
U dey mind dem. Niger Delta no be Boko Haram.
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Our army is becoming useless

How many bandit, Kidnappers and Boko haram have they killed

Just wait soon people go dey kill army anyhow after all na to raze the community army go fit do reach

From the story of okuama
You will know that something is wrong. The army did something wrong to the people.
The people can't just kill 16 officers like that
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by lexy2014: 10:29am On Mar 21
IamAtAnger:
Ehya Now I understand... make sure u use ur pills dont miss it.. u go dey alright

still does not answer the questions.

IamAtAnger:
Mumu read am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvOQ7A3dxAY

Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Leo34rf(f): 10:30am On Mar 21
Paraman:
Chika, why are you asking the military to wipe out the people in that community?

It's Olaniyi disguised as Chika.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Kukutente23: 10:52am On Mar 21
It's obvious our military is above the law
The president, governor etc are looking on helplessly while the military are helping themselves to justice as they see fit.
Tomorrow some fools will come and tell me that democracy is thriving. Democracy at the mercy of the military.
Yeye
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by adekolaelect(m): 11:00am On Mar 21
Zulu11zulu:
When call them coward now people will call me mane

We expecting them to beuld Barracks in sansiba forest na where they se civilians they want to beuld Barracks this coward are most useless army in wold.
I don't no why this people so scared of northern terrorists they will just come to south and do what ever they want.

Tinubu should stop them
shuuuuut up . It is better to make that place a memorable to the Army . That land has become Holly land of Nigeria Army and other security agent in Nigeria. They declared war against Nigeria and whoever won in the war is the owner of that battle field.

Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by beardedboy(m): 11:01am On Mar 21
friday2011:

And you believed youths from that community did that? Ambushed and killed over 15 soldiers that are heavily armed?

Weldone.
They were not heavily armed
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by MadamExcellency: 11:08am On Mar 21
God1000:
I tell you man, don't start what you cannot finish

You are sounding different from your take against Israel after Hamas's October 7th massacre. What a hypocrite.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by thisisit: 11:11am On Mar 21
Military cannot intimidate NIGER DELTA... It's going to be a long battle like Russia vs Ukraine.

Niger Delta should seek external Support...The army should prepare for a long thing.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by LeopardX: 11:18am On Mar 21
seunlayi:
Why didn't the military build barracks in sambissa Forest drive the past decade?
You can't build an army barrack in sambisa.
You can only build bases there mostly temporary for counterterrorism mission.

Sambisa is 18 times the size of Lagos.

Army has many bases in Sambisa.
Guess what? Boko Haram and Iswap also have bases there. It's that big.

Of course we also know that the powers that be don't want the war to end for their selfish reasons, but want peace and order in Okuama for the same selfish reasons.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by LeopardX: 11:24am On Mar 21
thisisit:
Military cannot intimidate NIGER DELTA... It's going to be a long battle like Russia vs Ukraine.

Niger Delta should seek external Support...The army should prepare for a long thing.
The military cannot intimidate anyone because we're in the civilian regime. Everyone has rights which must be respected.
Army also have rules of engagement which must be followed.
Vested interest cannot also be ruled out as there are some powerful people profiting from the chaos.

If it were to be a military regime, Dem no born anybody well: ipob, Yoruba nation, Nigeria delta militant, etc to move their tongue.

Besides, we have even seen instances in civilian government's when the army showed their barbaric side. The most prominent one was the Odi genocide in Bayelsa and the Lekki toll gate massacre in Lagos during end sars.

Finally, I hope you understand that I'm not supporting the Army or anyone in this matter. I just dey observe.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by God1000(m): 11:28am On Mar 21
MadamExcellency:

You are sounding different from your take against Israel after Hamas's October 7th massacre. What a hypocrite.
lol, me hypocrite cheesy I intentionally made that comment to spite some of you hypocrites
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by john1101(m): 11:30am On Mar 21
Noniblaq:
We want peace

Other countries are fighting wars to defend their people in Nigeria here they are killing their people for free.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by wahles(m): 11:34am On Mar 21
seunlayi:
Why didn't the military build barracks in sambissa Forest drive the past decade?
https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/sambisa-forest-turns-military-base/?amp=1
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by chikason22(m): 11:53am On Mar 21
Paraman:
Chika, why are you asking the military to wipe out the people in that community?
Comprehend my statement before replying. Those idiots should channel their frustration on boko haram and iswap.
If creek boys aka Avengers resean their matter, dead bodies go surplus. They should leave the innocent people alone and go after their killers. Nigeria army are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by SenatePresdo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21
God1000:
This is serious, see what some foolish youths have brought on their people

Exactly how hamas brought it upon Palestine
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Nasnass: 12:15pm On Mar 21
Simple! I think they know them, fail to cooperate with soldier is problems brought on themselves.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Paraman: 12:19pm On Mar 21
chikason22:

Comprehend my statement before replying. Those idiots should channel their frustration on boko haram and iswap.
If creek boys aka Avengers resean their matter, dead bodies go surplus. They should leave the innocent people alone and go after their killers. Nigeria army are terrorists.
Chika why are you asking the military to wipe out the urohobo community?
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Sannisege: 12:21pm On Mar 21
VinnyBaba:

These Unthinking FOOLS. undecided

Wasting Money to build Barracks in the Community,
instead of Equipping themselves with more Ammunitions!. sad

Is Okuoma the only Community in the Whole of the Niger Delta

So they don't know another Community in Ondo, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers or Edo can still Kill Soldiers over a dispute? 😏

This USELESS APC govt is something else! πŸ˜•
coward. Why don’t you go and say this infront of the Nigerian army and see whether dem no go use you do suya.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Leo34rf(f): 12:30pm On Mar 21
Paraman:
Chika why are you asking the military to wipe out the urohobo community?

Olaniyi hiding under Chika.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by babajero(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21
Paraman:
Okuama will never be the same again. Some of their land has been taking over by the military, and the military won't give them #1.
When you say military you mean fulani right?
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Amayabor1: 12:48pm On Mar 21
Paraman:
The Nigerian army has power all over the country.

So why the selective show of power? What did they do when Boko Haram was killing their officers?
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Paraman: 12:55pm On Mar 21
babajero:
When you say military you mean fulani right?
I mean Igbos
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Tochj(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21
If this seriousness is used against terrorists in the North
I bet you
There will not be any IDP camp in the North again
Our farmers will be harvesting with Joy
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by omurphy23456: 2:10pm On Mar 21
OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENCY

THE ISSUE THAT LEAD TO THE KILLING OF OUR GALANT MILITARY MEN SHOULD BE INDIPENDENTLY INVESTIGATED, TO ASSERTAIN THE ROOT CAUSE OF BOTH THE KILLING AND CRISIS BETWEEN BOTH COMMUNITES ALSO TO INVESTIGATE THE INVOLVMENT OF TOM POLO IN THIS ISSUE. THEY SHOULD ALSO INVESTIGATED THE LAND IN CONTENTION IF IT IS PRESENTLY UNUSED, USED FOR AGRICUULTURAL PURPOSE OR BEEN USED FOR OIL BUNKRING ETC. ANOTHER BOTHERING ISSUE WAITING FOR ANSWERS IS WHY DID A COMMANDING OFFICER HAVE TO BE IN ONE OF THE WARRING COMMUNITIES PERSONALLY IF IT WAS NOT FOR A SHOW OF FORCE OR INTIMIDATION ? (IS THAT THE NEW NORM IN THE MILITARY? HAD HE FOR ONCE GONE TO SETTLE DISPUTE IN OGBE IJAW - ALADJA CRISIS THAT IS PURELY ETHNIC CRISIS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN PRIOR ATTENSION TO , SUCH WITH NO UNDERTONE OF OIL BUNKERY?) . I REST MY OPINION HERE FOR SMART THINKERS TO THINK MORE !!!
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by maasoap(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21
Zulu11zulu:
When call them coward now people will call me mane

We expecting them to beuld Barracks in sansiba forest na where they se civilians they want to beuld Barracks this coward are most useless army in wold.

I don't no why this people so scared of northern terrorists they will just come to south and do what ever they want.

Tinubu should stop them

We heard you already, go and rest now. This is about Okuoma, not about Sansiba forest. We've been talking about Sansiba for years and we will go back to that issue later. But let settle Okuoma community first grin grin grin
BTW: you can call Nigerian soldiers any name you want, it doesn't change the fact that they are still the one defending this country against many criminal elements
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by maasoap(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21
VinnyBaba:

These Unthinking FOOLS. undecided

Wasting Money to build Barracks in the Community,
instead of Equipping themselves with more Ammunitions!.
sad

Is Okuoma the only Community in the Whole of the Niger Delta

So they don't know another Community in Ondo, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers or Edo can still Kill Soldiers over a dispute? 😏

This USELESS APC govt is something else! πŸ˜•

Now, you're giving unsolicited advice grin grin grin
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by koboko69: 2:25pm On Mar 21
lexy2014:

Oga, become a bandit and go to the north for protection, since you feel the army dont kill bandits in the north. Good luck!
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by saintnegroid(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21
Edusouls:
so ur justifying this evil by comparison to the north wich is a known battle zone for years, but in niger delta they just went to settle land dispute so why killing them and the worst is descreating their corpse by beheading them, mutilating them and some their hearts ripped off, haba this Niger delta people too barbaric Kai
did you read my comment well? Did you see anywhere I said Niger delta did well? I only asked a question.... Why can't they show this same power in the north? That's what you should answer if you want to quote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.