Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta (27670 Views)

Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by dinero101(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21
Zulu11zulu:
When call them coward now people will call me mane

We expecting them to beuld Barracks in sansiba forest na where they se civilians they want to beuld Barracks this coward are most useless army in wold.
I don't no why this people so scared of northern terrorists they will just come to south and do what ever they want.

Tinubu should stop them

Please you need to read brighter grammar again...
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by saintnegroid(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21
gfelo:
I pity you, u are in your father's house and have never been to anywhere in the world, travel to north you will understand. Really? You mean they are also killing innocent people in the north? Using same sophisticated machines to fight in the north? Where is the lie nah? I am not condemning their ruggedness o. But same strength should be applied in the north

Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Mar 21
koboko69:

Oga, become a bandit and go to the north for protection, since you feel the army dont kill bandits in the north. Good luck!

that is not what I asked. pls try again.

is this the same way the army responds when school children are kidnapped and soldiers killed in the north by some "foolish" bandits?
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by IamAsiri: 3:17pm On Mar 21
God1000:
This is serious, see what some foolish youths have brought on their people

But I can't remember you saying "see what the foolish Hamas brought unto their people".
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Alamu5891: 4:15pm On Mar 21
Zulu11zulu:

We expecting them to beuld Barracks in sansiba forest na where they se civilians they want to beuld Barracks this coward are most useless army in wold.
I don't no why this people so scared of northern terrorists they will just come to south and do what ever they want.

Tinubu should stop them
let the start from okuoma first military are being lenient here they should just throw bomb on that forsaken community

Shebi Dey are rugged who are they not come out now and fight military
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by bigiyaro(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21
Like I said before, if you are from okuoma, just consider yourself village-less....
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by tyup(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21
Zulu11zulu:

Tinubu should stop them

There's a military training camp in Sambisa, there's also a military base called Camp Zairo in the heart of Sambisa. I now travel to Yobe and Borno environs at ease without fear cuz the Military did a great job flushing em pokers out.

Y'all unexposed subliterates should read, get exposed and stop talking like foolish illiterates angry
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by tyup(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21
thisisit:
Military cannot intimidate NIGER DELTA... It's going to be a long battle like Russia vs Ukraine.

Niger Delta should seek external Support...The army should prepare for a long thing.

When foolish subliterates talk you'd know. When they tell you after God na Government you think it's a joke?? esp now that the Airforce are getting armed massively with sophisticated tools this regime.

Keep living in Illusion
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Akhee: 5:33pm On Mar 21
This will serve as an eye opening for those who want to do such thing or have an intention of doing same.
God1000:
This is serious, see what some foolish youths have brought on their people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by ambale(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21
In all of this, I have not seen the military talkjng about intelligence, mhen these guys still dey far far behind ooo

How can dozens of military officers be slained and the only response the military could think of is seizing the town, what happened to thoroughly investigating these attrocities

Are these guys still planning more, are they from the said town? What was their target? That's what is important not causing tension amongst the already tensed indigenes
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by friday2011(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21
beardedboy:

They were not heavily armed

Lol, let's agree they were not even armed at all, as the community village youths no get sense, they went ahead to ambush and kill them, knowing fully well the repacution

Bro, the truth is that whoever kill those soldiers is/are not from that village, they did it so that it can be pinned on the village.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by RexTramadol1: 7:04pm On Mar 21
VinnyBaba:

These Unthinking FOOLS. undecided

Wasting Money to build Barracks in the Community,
instead of Equipping themselves with more Ammunitions!. sad

Is Okuoma the only Community in the Whole of the Niger Delta

So they don't know another Community in Ondo, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers or Edo can still Kill Soldiers over a dispute? 😏

This USELESS APC govt is something else! 😕
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by RexTramadol1: 7:05pm On Mar 21
VinnyBaba:

These Unthinking FOOLS. undecided

Wasting Money to build Barracks in the Community,
instead of Equipping themselves with more Ammunitions!. sad

Is Okuoma the only Community in the Whole of the Niger Delta

So they don't know another Community in Ondo, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers or Edo can still Kill Soldiers over a dispute? 😏

This USELESS APC govt is something else! 😕

Never knew a human can be so daffffft.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by gaskiyamagana: 7:10pm On Mar 21
IamAtAnger:
First of all let me put it to ur dumb brain that I'm not in the military but only being reasonable here. You dont rubbish ur country's military
Shame on you. You are proud of military that insurgents have harassed, even in their headquarters.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by gaskiyamagana: 7:13pm On Mar 21
TrustNone:
comparing this with the north already shows how dumb and stupid most of you reason
The insurgency, banditry and Boko Haram in the north have nothing to do with the rest of the country? As a military Barack tenant, continue your ranting on their failures.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by IamAtAnger: 7:42pm On Mar 21
So If ur family is disgraced by some miscreants .. will u join hands with them in disgracing ur family the more?... if there's insurgency in the north, does it justify that other parts of the region must join and be barbaric to bring down the nation?... are u saying its justifiable that our national pride shud be drag into the mud.. killing of soldiers who also are humans just like you and me, that also have relatives who shud be in grief by now.. just becos they volunteer to serve their motherland?... who shud be ashamed between you and me?...
gaskiyamagana:

Shame on you. You are proud of military that insurgents have harassed, even in their headquarters.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by VPmoney: 8:49pm On Mar 21
Omo,this kind thing don happened in Zaki-biam before o cry
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by BALLOSKI: 9:24pm On Mar 21
Zulu11zulu:

Tinubu should stop them
you no fit write properly sef!
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21
seunlayi:
Why didn't the military build barracks in sambissa Forest drive the past decade?

And who told you guys that there's no barracks there?

You guys just keep misyarning online because you have a gadget.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by gaskiyamagana: 12:25am On Mar 22
IamAtAnger:
So If ur family is disgraced by some miscreants .. will u join hands with them in disgracing ur family the more?... if there's insurgency in the north, does it justify that other parts of the region must join and be barbaric to bring down the nation?... are u saying its justifiable that our national pride shud be drag into the mud.. killing of soldiers who also are humans just like you and me, that also have relatives who shud be in grief by now.. just becos they volunteer to serve their motherland?... who shud be ashamed between you and me?...
Sorry, I don't know that I am in conversation with a bereaved, in morning mood of his village breadwinner, may your father's ancestor spiritually comfort you and open handed received your departed brother, amen in Jesus name.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by IamAtAnger: 5:42am On Mar 22
Na ur condition I pity cos u be waste to ur people..u juz be like walking dead cos ur brain dey retarded. Smh
gaskiyamagana:

Sorry, I don't know that I am in conversation with a bereaved, in morning mood of his village breadwinner, may your father's ancestor spiritually comfort you and open handed received your departed brother, amen in Jesus name.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by 9japride(m): 6:08am On Mar 22
The question we should be asking if there is a major oil well/ gas reserves in that region. Because the way things are going it's something else.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by gaskiyamagana: 2:42pm On Mar 22
IamAtAnger:
Na ur condition I pity cos u be waste to ur people..u juz be like walking dead cos ur brain dey retarded. Smh
I pity you too for the period your morning is going to last. Once again sorry for your lost brother in corrupt Nigeria army. I also pray you are quickly compensate by the military authority. Also, I am using this opportunity to give you golden advice not to allow other members of your family to join Nigeria military because of this kind of loss that will make another madness out of you.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by IamAtAnger: 2:50pm On Mar 22
What do u even mean by morning sef abi na night u meant?.. 😅🤣 empty brain
gaskiyamagana:

I pity you too for the period your morning is going to last. Once again sorry for your lost brother in corrupt Nigeria army. I also pray you are quickly compensate by the military authority. Also, I am using this opportunity to give you golden advice not to allow other members of your family to join Nigeria military because of this kind of loss that will make another madness out of you.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by gaskiyamagana: 6:18pm On Mar 22
IamAtAnger:
What do u even mean by morning sef abi na night u meant?.. 😅🤣 empty brain
Full brain, mourning or morning choose which ever applicable to your condition over the lost of your soldier brother, the reason for your online craziness.
Re: Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta by IamAtAnger: 6:24pm On Mar 22
You're dead man walking 😅 olodo.. it was waste of time engaging words with u in the first place. No matter what say after this I ain't quoting u no more.. no more privilege. RIP
gaskiyamagana:

Full brain, mourning or morning choose which ever applicable to your condition over the lost of your soldier brother, the reason for your online craziness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu / Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.