Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Am I Petty For Doing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Petty For Doing This? (811 Views)

What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Petty For Doing This? by SuperOnyi: 8:15am On Mar 21
shocked

I have always said I would grab the bull by the horns but maybe I never really did that. I told my momma to give me some time then went to the Mallam across the street to give me pills for the pain I'm about to feel as I grind harder.

I promised Dad that I will surely make him proud do today I'm writing this here just so posterity will hold me accountable. As long as I'm alive, inshallah, I'll always invest an insane amount of unhealthy hardwork.

On my Momma,
I'll do my writing consistently
Go to the bakery consistently
Pray in my heart, I don't care if I'm irreligious.
Ignore the haters religiously
just like I activated my ignore button yesterday
when my cousin started ignoring me yesterday like an ungrateful bvtch.

I'm let my hate fill my oesophagus and vomit the pride I swallowed, that hate will be the fuel to keep me going even after I'm gone. I remember when this all started β€” when I was busting my as$ out working for Chris Naco from Anambra state to pay my school fees and getting to spend almost 4 years working for him after high school. At the end, he tried to ruin my reputation and destroy my relationship with my Mother and family! I had to leave without given a penny!

Now, I'm going to train my heart to hate him so much that I will do everything to prove him wrong and make him swallow back all the nonsense he told my mother till he chokes!

What do you think was going to happen?
When I lost direction and began to beg for job here on this forum? You thought I was going to quit? Guess what? I'm back harder like an erection and now you're gonna watch!

For all those who told me I couldn't fly without their wings, fvck you! And Chris Naco who told my mother I would end up "useless" while ignoring the fact that his son is a fvcking scammer who smokes and drinks (the same sh*ts he accused me of), I said fvck you!

For all those who saw the passion in my soul as a threat to them, get ready because that passion will create something strong enough to overshadow your bad breaths out of this nothingness.

For all those who did me wrong and tried to ruin everything I'm working on, you will witness this revolution. For all those who ignored me because they felt I was a joke and a bum for dreaming big, this joke will surely become something serious!

Mark my words, you're gonna remember me and I'm gonna build a legacy that will outlive me; yes, a legacy out of the same sh*ts you told me to give up on!

When I get to the level, I hope you all remember everything was created out of nothing. I hope you remember this is for everytime I went to bed with a sour taste on my tongue and thunder rumbling in my stomach. This is for everytime I was slapped or physically abused like a bvtch by Chris Naco till I bled, this is for everytime I was verbally abused or embarrassed and harassed by that man!

For every sweat and blood, for everytime I spent in the Arewa cold and summer till I got frozen and tanned. For everytime I worked my as$ out working overnight even when I was sick , everytime I was disrespected and treated like sh*t. This is for all those times I was bullied or sexually abused as a kid, everytime I had to wear the same clothes and underwear, all those times I spent my last penny to get a course or studio time... For all those times, I stayed away from women because I was focused on the grind...

I hope you all choke and vomit all of those sh*ts you made me go through from your nose so you can feel just half of the quarter of the pain you made me go through.
Re: Am I Petty For Doing This? by illicit(m): 8:26am On Mar 21
Yeah

Fvck Chris Naco

πŸ₯΄
Re: Am I Petty For Doing This? by SuperOnyi: 8:36am On Mar 21
illicit:
Yeah

Fvck Chris Naco

πŸ₯΄

shocked

Fvck him β€” I'm putting his name out here so someone who knows someone that knows him can tell him that his good and bad will be judged on Earth; except maybe he unalives me now.
Re: Am I Petty For Doing This? by Kaido: 11:04am On Mar 21
I'm glad you've finally made up your mind to make it, regardless of whatever moufvckers throw at you.
Re: Am I Petty For Doing This? by wisdomkid: 11:33am On Mar 21
I don't know the right person here, and I am not taking any sides... But may the good person win
Re: Am I Petty For Doing This? by Balablue64: 1:05pm On Mar 21
Go and hustle in silence, no dey make noise but before that remember a litre of petrol is almost 700, spaghetti is now 1000 naira and tiger gen is 120000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Petty For Doing This? by SuperOnyi: 7:53pm On Mar 21
Kaido:
I'm glad you've finally made up your mind to make it, regardless of whatever moufvckers throw at you.

shocked

πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿

1 Like

Re: Am I Petty For Doing This? by SuperOnyi: 7:54pm On Mar 21
Balablue64:
Go and hustle in silence, no dey make noise but before that remember a litre of petrol is almost 700, spaghetti is now 1000 naira and tiger gen is 120000.

shocked

I hustle my own way, you do you and I do me. Even this thread was created for a reason...
Re: Am I Petty For Doing This? by SuperOnyi: 7:55pm On Mar 21
wisdomkid:
I don't know the right person here, and I am not taking any sides... But may the good person win

shocked

I will win, thank you.

Edit: I don't even remember saying I was referring to a specific person.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think You Have A Problem?!? / Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating / The Worst I Never Dremt Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.