Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. (41416 Views)

See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 9:22pm On Apr 04
7demons:

I be dey  tell you say you no get level. When they are through with the information I provided,  I will drop you your picture, your name and house ID through your nin number except you're not using that line or its not for you.
Before forwarding the details +evidence to
You been Dey run you mouth? I tell you say I have 3 options to get to you, you think say I dey play. U don enter one chance.
you no just wise so why go through all this stress when you have my number and where we can meet all you need is Call my number when you reach the location I gave you ...if you no see me make I no see the next day ....you’re just a fool I called you to tell me all this bullshit craps something whey I make east for you ...you come Dey pass through corners even if you’re too scared to see me face to face all me on WhatsApp call make I use something change your life make you know say all the rubbish you put for profile some people have it but don’t show off
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 9:37pm On Apr 04
7demons:

Dey run mouth. No oga Abeg o!

Your number don dey with NCC with file number attached to it.
Lieutenant wey dey handle your case, I don tell am say based evidence based on the charges presented:
-Threat to life evidence on Social media.
-Possession of Guns & Ammunition(with evidence)
-Armed robbery/cultist.
Phone snatching at Fajuyi market close to bunk( after I tracked you, you threatened me on social media).
- Impersonating Army personnel with Uniform.(evidence)
- Possession of Fire arm
-Kidnapper
You know say army no dey drag with anybody. If you do anyhow  you will collect.
lol all this case na police case na the Lieutenant must be a fool not to tell you that and will be a fool not to ask for evidence when you tell him all this bullshit ....lol maybe the fool will care to ask you where the chat start from so we can know the fool who started the threat in the first instance....you no come know say person whey you Dey threaten no Dey your category tell am say make he add murder to the charges because if I just get your IP from any of the MODs I swear you no go see the next day and he will be a fool not to tell you say Fajuyi na park not a market ...you for Dey here make you see how my gees Dey laugh for your matter ...you’re just a nuisance all this you mentioned you will have a case if you go to the police because I don’t know when they start writing statement in the barracks ....I be Dey reason say you talk say my kala na old model or na downloaded make we check if na true
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 9:42pm On Apr 04
Alexiiydon:
you no just wise so why go through all this stress when you have my number and where we can meet all you need is Call my number when you reach the location I gave you ...if you no see me make I no see the next day ....you’re just a fool I called you to tell me all this bullshit craps something whey I make east for you ...you come Dey pass through corners even if you’re too scared to see me face to face all me on WhatsApp call make I use something change your life make you know say all the rubbish you put for profile some people have it but don’t show off
You no go see me. I'm a boss. Na SCID you go see. Dey run mouth. Evidence no dey for nairaland.
What you will be charged with is what I will tell them.
They won't call you. They will track anyone down with that number. If you like carry your phone give your papa, they go slap am kick am enter motor.
You don jam one chance. 😁😁😁😁
I dey Pity your family.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 9:46pm On Apr 04
Alexiiydon:
lol all this case na police case na the Lieutenant must be a fool not to tell you that and will be a fool not to ask for evidence when you tell him all this bullshit ....lol maybe the fool will care to ask you where the chat start from so we can know the fool who started the threat in the first instance....you no come know say person whey you Dey threaten no Dey your category tell am say make he add murder to the charges because if I just get your IP from any of the MODs I swear you no go see the next day and he will be a fool not to tell you say Fajuyi na park not a market ...you for Dey here make you see how my gees Dey laugh for your matter ...you’re just a nuisance all this you mentioned you will have a case if you go to the police because I don’t know when they start writing statement in the barracks ....I be Dey reason say you talk say my kala na old model or na downloaded make we check if na true
If you throw away that Sim your mama toto. All contacts on that Sim will be accessed. I know say your real number wey you register NIN dey for that Sim also. We dey your matter. I no need to rush them, make dem take time dey do there work.
You're now a suspect.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 9:47pm On Apr 04
7demons:

You no go see me. I'm a boss. Na SCID you go see. Dey run mouth. Evidence no dey for nairaland.
What you will be charged with is what I will tell them.
They won't call you. They will track anyone down with that number. If you like carry your phone give your papa, they go slap am kick am enter motor.
You don jam one chance. 😁😁😁😁
I dey Pity your family.
so no be army again na SCID...you Bleep with the wrong person this time tell them to track me fast I sha no say you go show face last last...because am anxious to see you face to face ...hope you have a good lawyer because those guys you mention can’t hold me down am so sure now that you’re just a small boy ...a kid make sure you go write statement Incase anything happen to you I say it confidently say na ME
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 9:50pm On Apr 04
Alexiiydon:
So fear don catch you now, you come call all your Gee? I hope dem go follow you enter cell when time come.
Show me your Kala make I see?
Poverty-stricken low mentality bastărd.
You will rot in jail.
I chose Army because I stayed in Kaduna. And na young boys go treat your Bleep up well.
Bastărd.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 9:51pm On Apr 04
Alexiiydon:
so no be army again na SCID...you Bleep with the wrong person this time tell them to track me fast I sha no say you go show face last last...because am anxious to see you face to face ...hope you have a good lawyer because those guys you mention can’t hold me down am so sure now that you’re just a small boy ...a kid make sure you go write statement Incase anything happen to you I say it confidently say na ME
200k is working. Dey run mouth.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 9:54pm On Apr 04
7demons:

If you throw away that Sim your mama toto. All contacts on that Sim will be accessed. I know say your real number wey you register NIN dey for that Sim also. We dey your matter. I no need to rush them, make dem take time dey do there work.
You're now a suspect.
lol you whey be say you know sure say you go see tomorrow better tell them to do it quickly so you can use the main time to greet you people farewell ....or no be you tag me about one guy whey them kill for him house ...so why you Dey change mouth now ..come Dey tell me say scid,army and co...you whey be say you tell me make I look your profile say no be joke and your name here ...I can see you’re trying so hard because you think I can fall for your tricks ....200k whey Dey my head who you come give ...na army or scid or street boys ...your confusion Dey confuse you self
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 9:56pm On Apr 04
7demons:

So fear don catch you now, you come call all your Gee? I hope dem go follow you enter cell when time come.
You will rot in jail.
I chose Army because I stayed in Kaduna. And na young boys go treat your Bleep up well.
Bastărd.
you don Dey kaduna so fast ...no be Lagos you talk?? You no just get level ...make I see if I get friends for kaduna self ...that mouth whey you Dey run go kill you I swear
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 9:59pm On Apr 04
Alexiiydon:
lol you whey be say you know sure say you go see tomorrow better tell them to do it quickly so you can use the main time to greet you people farewell ....or no be you tag me about one guy whey them kill for him house ...so why you Dey change mouth now ..come Dey tell me say scid,army and co...you whey be say you tell me make I look your profile say no be joke and your name here ...I can see you’re trying so hard because you think I can fall for your tricks ....200k whey Dey my head who you come give ...na army or scid or street boys ...your confusion Dey confuse you self
Relax boy, no matter how long the night is, day go still come.
I just dey give you little little details so you will know I dey your matter.
You will be the second scapegoat on this forum.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 9:59pm On Apr 04
7demons:

You will rot in jail.
Bastărd.
fear ?that’s what you’re try so hard to do make I Dey fear who I no see or who no get level make we see who Dey fear true true ....fear Dey catch me I give you location and number your father is the real bastard here because if them born am well he will just go to the location and call the number instead of tell me bullshit of NIN or rubbish
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 10:00pm On Apr 04
Alexiiydon:
fear ?that’s what you’re try so hard to do make I Dey fear who I no see or who no get level make we see who Dey fear true true ....fear Dey catch me I give you location and number your father is the real bastard here because if them born am well he will just go to the location and call the number instead of tell me bullshit of NIN or rubbish
Drop your real name and house address if you no dey fear?
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 10:00pm On Apr 04
7demons:

200k is working. Dey run mouth.
but we never see the effect here ...you sure say no be say them Dey rip your papa
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 10:02pm On Apr 04
7demons:

You will rot in jail.
Bastărd.
and for your information no be only me Dey read the rubbish you Dey write since the I Dey show my friends and forwarding it to who will have interest in your head ...but is like many people have interest in your head
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 10:03pm On Apr 04
Alexiiydon:
and for your information no be only me Dey read the rubbish you Dey write since the I Dey show my friends and forwarding it to who will have interest in your head ...but is like many people have interest in your head
Hahaha!! Coward! So you been Dey fear reach like this?
Hope you showed them where I cursed your mama and papa cheesy grin cheesy
I tell yoy say you be small boy but na me go finish you. If I use jazz on you Na die straight. I wan suffer you small
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 10:05pm On Apr 04
7demons:

Drop your real name and house address if you no dey fear?
only if you call me on video call ...and I be Dey reason say you Dey track so why do you still need that ...like I told you many bounty Dey my head already so I no go fit drip pass watin I don drop ...the address I gave you is so close to where I live I just win make we do am where them Dey call no mans land
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 10:07pm On Apr 04
7demons:

Relax boy, no matter how long the night is, day go still come.
I just dey give you little little details so you will know I dey your matter.
You will be the second scapegoat on this forum.
lol you will be my fourth scapegoat I wish you get in touch to some of them that leant there lesson the hard way in my hand
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 10:07pm On Apr 04
Alexiiydon:
only if you call me on video call ...and I be Dey reason say you Dey track so why do you still need that ...like I told you many bounty Dey my head already so I no go fit drip pass watin I don drop ...the address I gave you is so close to where I live I just win make we do am where them Dey call no mans land
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 10:08pm On Apr 04
7demons:

I tell yoy say you be small boy but na me go finish you. If I use jazz on you Na die straight. I wan suffer you small
Na why them get interest in your head make them show teach you lesson you will never forget in your miserable life ...and we will know who is really the small boy when we see face to face
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 10:11pm On Apr 04
7demons:

call me on video make we do small testing
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 10:11pm On Apr 04
Alexiiydon:
Na why them get interest in your head make them show teach you lesson you will never forget in your miserable life ...and we will know who is really the small boy when we see face to face
So shame no gree you?
Na so you fear reach? Carry go show them wink grin cheesy
You be ODÉ. Big time ODÉ.
Which of your friends did you show?
The female ones?? 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fool, you will rot in jail.
Tell your papa to prepare Bail money o.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 10:13pm On Apr 04
Alexiiydon:
See that my Iteioba-ibun, start with am.
That's me.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 10:14pm On Apr 04
Alexiiydon:
My power dey for pictures and Name.
Assuming you give me your name and photo, we for done end this since Monday. That's why I said I had 3options for you.
7demons no be guy name.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 9:14pm On Apr 05
Alexiiydon:
Small boy hope say body don dey tell you?
I don inform my pal make dey transfer you to their barracks here in Ojo so they will treat you as a criminal.
I hope say your papa get transport money to dey come to and fro.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 9:07am On Apr 06
7demons:

Small boy hope say body don dey tell you?
I don inform my pal make dey transfer you to their barracks here in Ojo so they will treat you as a criminal.
I hope say your papa get transport money to dey come to and fro.
count the date March 21 till now ...you just Dey make mouth...tell them make them transfer me come your side for kaduna mumu boy na this kala I go use bust your head

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 12:35pm On Apr 06
Alexiiydon:
count the date March 21 till now ...you just Dey make mouth...tell them make them transfer me come your side for kaduna mumu boy na this kala I go use bust your head
This talk don enter kids talk.
Dey run mouth. E fo soon clear for your eye by next week.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 12:36pm On Apr 06
Alexiiydon:
So na small boy wey no get rank and file you post here?
Na now I know you be stupi8d idiot. Make sure he dey una bunk by next week animal.
Hope say the guy know you're framing his picture?
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 4:39pm On Apr 06
7demons:

So na small boy wey no get rank and file you post here?
Na now I know you be stupi8d idiot. Make sure he dey una bunk by next week animal.
Hope say the guy know you're framing his picture?
if he pass next week your family no go see peace
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 7:38am On Apr 11
7demons:

I say make I tell you say we don reach Thursday...abi my otumopo don catch you...🤔
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by predictor1: 2:09pm On Apr 11
EmmyMaestro:

Very true on the bolded, because you might be drinking correcting fluid mixed with sugar and flavor without knowing grin grin grin grin grin
You are right o. I sipped a bottle of captain Jack rum the other day it tasted like kerosene mixed with a little chocolate flavour, unlike the previous better taste.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11
predictor1:
You are right o. I sipped a bottle of captain Jack rum the other day it tasted like kerosene mixed with a little chocolate flavour, unlike the previous better taste.

Captain Kero. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 6:38pm On Apr 12
7demons:

today is Friday ooo...be like say them don ban your useless account ...na only mouth you sabi ....common sense you no get I hope it’s life ban sha foolish boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out / See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) / Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.