Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. (41422 Views)

See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 6:46pm On Mar 21
Darkandhandsom:
I'm cooking this on Saturday grin
Kindly tag me....I cud give you the method of preparation Sha.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Darkandhandsom(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21
Please give me... Plus ingredients also. I'm waiting. Thank you
Caaz:

Kindly tag me....I cud give you the method of preparation Sha.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 6:49pm On Mar 21
Darkandhandsom:
Please give me... Plus ingredients also. I'm waiting. Thank you
When you're ready,kindly give me a mention.

Thanks!
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Christlike01: 6:56pm On Mar 21
Wow,impressive! You're such a good mother. May God bless your family.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by chikason22(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21
Angelfrost:
You are doing well...!

Money is good!

A lot of children can't relate. cry
And who are the children?
😋😋😋😋

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 7:10pm On Mar 21
Christlike01:
Wow,impressive! You're such a good mother. May God bless your family.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Onionstew: 7:20pm On Mar 21
Caaz:
My sincere apologies to the dodo and fried fish

cheesy
cry

May Dia souls rest in peace sad
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 7:33pm On Mar 21
Onionstew:

May Dia souls rest in peace sad
That's scary you know?
Abeg o
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21
beardedboy:
Nicely made meal.

You're a good cook.

But I'll leave that hollandia. I've stopped taking these drinks and opted for water. Many companies are cutting cost to stay afloat in this economy. I'm afraid that they have cut the useful ingredients in their drinks leaving only water, colouring, sugar and other unsafe ingredients.

I mostly drink just water these days. A personal preference though.

Very true on the bolded, because you might be drinking correcting fluid mixed with sugar and flavor without knowing grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Onionstew: 7:40pm On Mar 21
Caaz:

That's scary you know?
Abeg o

If na you them fry for hot oye you no go....?
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by MrGerald(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21
You want to justify the hardship or something? 2,8k can't make it, rice and egg were not even added, you shouldn't have mentioned the amount, even rich you won't be eating this all the time

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Elohorp(f): 8:44pm On Mar 21
Caaz:
At least they ate to their fill instead of wasting money getting them meatpie n fanta as lunch.

I knew they'll still demand for food after returning from school.
At least I will be rest assured that,there will still be food at home for them to eat.

Wisdom will not kill me.

Give my daughter this and see how she will reject it ,am so happy your kids are not the selecting type
Mine will tell you that fish bone is in her throat and you have killed her oh,I nearly cried on day when this girl was choking on say fish bone,for fish I deboned it is well
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 8:52pm On Mar 21
Elohorp:

Give my daughter this and see how she will reject it ,am so happy your kids are not the selecting type
Mine will tell you that fish bone is in her throat and you have killed her oh,I nearly cried on day when this girl was choking on say fish bone,for fish I deboned it is well
My kids don't select meals...them too love food
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by victorazy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21
sirray001:
ofe manuu

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 4:06am On Mar 22
Caaz:
Our kids requested for meatpie and fanta as lunch at school,since we normally take their lunch to them in school.

So i reasoned since what they require for wouldn't fill them up,I went to the market and got some items,cooked them this meal and they were wowed.

So I dashed to the market and spent a meagre sum of 2800 naira preparing this meal.

Abeg space still Dey ??adopt me 😋😭😂
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 4:09am On Mar 22
mukthar2000:
Thank u mummy u try, but nex time not everything u have to display on media.
so apart from this which other one has she ever show you before...just say you’re hungry and you need help or just stupid
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 4:13am On Mar 22
7demons:
I tire for you people, so with this food now, you have won lottery or what
Is this your first time of cooking food for your kids or what?
I don't understand the problem with you Nigerians sometimes!!
Ordinary food humans suppose to eat to survive is now luxury to you.
Reject the spirit of abject poverty in your life and pray for financial freedom irrespective of what the economy is doing right now.
so the oyinbo whey you Dey worship no Dey post food online or you just want to remain dumb
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7upnigeria: 6:24am On Mar 22
flexyrule:
Better Mama!

But you should have just peacefully showed us what you gave your kids for lunch without mentioning the amount that you spent in preparing the meal.

In this Tinubu's "trial by error economy", that meal won't cost less than N5,000 to prepare.

That Hollandia Yoghurt alone is N1,300!

Are you related to Remi or you're pro-APC?

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Calm down, not everybody is hungry.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by mukthar2000(m): 10:21am On Mar 22
Alexiiydon:
so apart from this which other one has she ever show you before...just say you’re hungry and you need help or just stupid
silent is the best answer for Aminal amoung human being.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 2:05pm On Mar 22
Alexiiydon:
so the oyinbo whey you Dey worship no Dey post food online or you just want to remain dumb
You think they are foolìsh like your entire family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Elohorp(f): 6:50pm On Mar 22
Caaz:

My kids don't select meals...them too love food

Mine loves food oh but is now getting addicted to junk this strated ever since the school started serving them food

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 8:12pm On Mar 22
7demons:

You think they are foolìsh like your entire family?
lol I wish we can compare my family and yours to know the most foolish one dumb idiot your mother is a LovePeddler
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Scentedgrance: 8:21pm On Mar 22
Elohorp:

Mine loves food oh but is now getting addicted to junk this strated ever since the school started serving them food
Seems you're from the south.yiur name elohor.

I love deltans Sha, there's this vibes God blessed them with.i hope to marry a delta babe in the nearest future.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by PaulH07: 4:11am On Mar 23
Caaz:
Fish...
2000 naira

No be shawa be this?
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 6:28am On Mar 23
Alexiiydon:
lol I wish we can compare my family and yours to know the most foolish one dumb idiot your mother is a LovePeddler

Son of a Vagabon.
Your mum is an international Olosho known worldwide.
Your sisters fuçk like dogs on the streets.
Your Grand mama is a retired Bìtch cock sucker .
Your papa na Gay Briel. I heard he use to fuùk your nyash every night.
You're a poor wretched old foòl living with your senile grand papa in the bush!
You will die miserably. Na there thunder go fire your entire generation.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 7:47am On Mar 23
7demons:

Son of a Vagabon.
Your mum is an international Olosho known worldwide.
Your sisters fuçk like dogs on the streets.
Your Grand mama is a retired Bìtch cock sucker .
Your papa na Gay Briel. I heard he use to fuùk your nyash every night.
You're a poor wretched old foòl living with your senile grand papa in the bush!
You will die miserably. Na there thunder go fire your entire generation.
lol tell your mom to suck my as* you too can suck my d*ck
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Elohorp(f): 11:26am On Mar 23
Scentedgrance:

Seems you're from the south.yiur name elohor.

I love deltans Sha, there's this vibes God blessed them with.i hope to marry a delta babe in the nearest future.

Yes am from the south, delta state

And amen to your prayers,I hope God gives you a good wife from delta
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 11:55am On Mar 23
Alexiiydon:
lol tell your mom to suck my as* you too can suck my d*ck
E be like say you come new to this nairaland abi?
I will keep abusing you on this platform Everyday.
Zombie with no Sense, silly son of a bastărd.
Try and level up to be like your mates and stop living on handouts.
Irredeemable fooòl with no atom of sense.
Son of a Leprosy Mother.
Na thunder go fire your entire generation.
Filthy son of a bastărd.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 1:37pm On Mar 23
7demons:

Son of a Leprosy Mother.
Filthy son of a bastărd.
lol you whey be old cargo for here ..NL na your home and your papa property na I see your father is jobless ..papa whey born useless fool like you no see pikin born or his a fool you accept a bastard son like you and you mama is so stupid not to abort you or she’s a LovePeddler and did many abortion already and your father so so stupid not to have poison a useless idiot like you or maybe the stupidity runs in your family so your father must be really happy to have a stupid son who resemble him so well with his stupidity and if you’re married then your wife must be so stupid to marry a stupid husband and if you’re not married yet then your girlfriend must be so foolish to have someone like you as a boyfriend or maybe she also came from a stupid family so she must be happy both family have the same thing in common I fear for your children how stupid and foolish they will become tell your mother I said she’s a LovePeddler
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 1:39pm On Mar 23
7demons:

Son of a Leprosy Mother.
Filthy son of a bastărd.
I know you’re from the tribe of the rising stupidity where all your women are LovePeddler foolish child of a baby factory
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 1:46pm On Mar 23
Alexiiydon:
I know you’re from the tribe of the rising stupidity where all your women are LovePeddler foolish child of a baby factory
Look at this fooòl o?
Because of what I posted on my signature?
I made it for useless people like you( if you're included) .
Let's leave tribe and face each other squarely cos I can see you're daft and hoping for your tribes men to come and help your Coward life out. cheesy

Oya collect another one::::::

See as all of una lean including your papa.
Your family are really going alot because of your mama smelly cunt.
I hear say maggot dey commot from there
Deranged F0OL
See as your mama dey like sickle cell anemia for una family photo.
You don't even have sense to abuse sensibly 
Where your mama toto dey smell from?
Don't tell me your mama don do olosho reach your side
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 2:05pm On Mar 23
7demons:

Look at this fooòl o?
Because of what I posted on my signature?
I made it for useless people like you( if you're included) .
Let's leave tribe and face each other squarely cos I can see you're daft and hoping for your tribes men to come and help your Coward life out. cheesy

Oya collect another one::::::

See as all of una lean including your papa.
Your family are really going alot because of your mama smelly cunt.
I hear say maggot dey commot from there
Deranged F0OL
See as your mama dey like sickle cell anemia for una family photo.
You don't even have sense to abuse sensibly 
Where your mama toto dey smell from?
Don't tell me your mama don do olosho reach your side 
lol I had to talk about you tribe because I was wondering how can someone be this dumb and stupid so I knew it can be just one tribe the most stupid tribe in Nigeria so I knew that was where your father and mother got there stupidity from to have a stupid fool like you gotten from baby factory your LovePeddler Mother no tell you how many pikin you born for baby factory before she could no longer have any ..so she had to buy you from baby factory you’re so stupid like your tribesmen same as your igwes everybody in your tribe is so stupid so I don’t expect much from you... tribe of the rising sun of stupidity everything you’ve been saying are off point you can see I always say lol before I start everything I want to say because you keep showing how stupid and foolish you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) / "I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out / Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.