Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. (41420 Views)

See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Bongadu: 4:52pm On Mar 21
Post ya back side let's see grin

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by CodeTemplar: 4:59pm On Mar 21
Caaz:
More
Those kitchen utensils looks familiar. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by sync(f): 5:03pm On Mar 21
Good job but it’s too heavy for school lunch. After this meal, na to sleep. Next time pls go for snacks as they requested then when they come back home, they can eat a proper meal

2 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by okoroemeka(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21
Caaz:
With juice to knack it down instead of pet fanta cola
you are really blessed to afford a meal of almost #6k for breakfast,for many Nigerians this is a forgone dream,even to think about breakfast is becoming a luxury this days and mind how you post such graphic pics because a fellow that drank garri this evening as dinner will not be happy with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 5:12pm On Mar 21
cheesy
okoroemeka:
you are really blessed to afford a meal of almost #6k for breakfast,for many Nigerians this is a forgone dream,even to think about breakfast is becoming a luxury this days and mind how you post such graphic pics because a fellow that drank garri this evening as dinner will not be happy with you
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by albert2512: 5:12pm On Mar 21
Caaz:
At least they ate to their fill instead of wasting money getting them meatpie n fanta as lunch.

I knew they'll still demand for food after returning from school.
At least I will be rest assured that,there will still be food at home for them to eat.

Wisdom will not kill me.

These are even more beneficial to the body than meat pie.

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 5:18pm On Mar 21
albert2512:

These are even more beneficial to the body than meat pie.
Yup.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 5:18pm On Mar 21
CodeTemplar:
Those kitchen utensils looks familiar. Lol.
Your online crush?
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 5:19pm On Mar 21
I tire for you people, so with this food now, you have won lottery or what
Is this your first time of cooking food for your kids or what?
I don't understand the problem with you Nigerians sometimes!!
Ordinary food humans suppose to eat to survive is now luxury to you.
Reject the spirit of abject poverty in your life and pray for financial freedom irrespective of what the economy is doing right now.

3 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 5:19pm On Mar 21
cheesy cheesy
Inspirer1:
You should have waited till 7 before posting this na grin grin grin

Well done to a good mom πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 5:21pm On Mar 21
id4sho:
embarassed
Weyrey Bobo yin Sha.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Mar 21
Una go just dey make person to salivate for nothing. Abeg make una stop this nonsense before thunder go begin dey fire all of una wey dey post this kind thing to hungry person for nothing
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Bimpe29: 5:24pm On Mar 21
Caaz:
They were happy when they saw me bring the meals for them.

E good to get better mama cheesy cheesy cheesy
You must have been raised by good and responsible parents as well. Kudos to you for being a good example for your kids and a responsible ambassador of your parents. You made my day with your ingenuity.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 5:25pm On Mar 21
Bimpe29:

You must have been raised by good and responsible parents as well. Kudos to you for being a good example for your kids and a responsible ambassador of your parents. You made my day with your ingenuity.
Awwwwwe.
Thank you ma'am.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Bimpe29: 5:28pm On Mar 21
Caaz:

Awwwwwe.
Thank you ma'am.
You are welcome πŸ€—
I'm a man ooo 😎
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 5:29pm On Mar 21
Bimpe29:

You are welcome πŸ€—
I'm a man ooo 😎
My bad!
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by ifyain: 5:37pm On Mar 21
Nutritionally the food is deficit, try cooking with fresh vegetables, and ingredients. I can only see carbohydrate, the protein which is fish is fried. the best drink is water for the kids. good luck
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 5:48pm On Mar 21
free2ryhme:

Dem dey praise you for social media your body dey swell.

You go tell us how many times you wan dey do am in a year grin grin
I do more than this....they re my kids.its their rights sir.

Anything they requested for...it's our duty as parents to provide.

So kindly worry less about how often we do it.

Pics ...this evening from the mall.
So long God provides,we give them what they want.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by streetzdreamz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21
So many negative and bitter words..... It's only a simple meal, y'all should chill. Yikes!!! @ Op you did well. πŸ‘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Treasure17(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21
Great cook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 5:50pm On Mar 21
streetzdreamz:
So many negative and bitter words..... It's only a simple meal, y'all should chill. Yikes!!! @ Op you did well. πŸ‘
I tire o.

Thanks anyways.

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by BolaAThubv(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21
id4sho:
embarassed
Baba take it easy! Everything will be alright. Electoral choices will always have consequences

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caleb15(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21
Pinture or we don believe it
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Eagle360(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21
2800 only covered fish, plantain and tomatoes.
Money that will cook 3 days soup in 2021/2022

Tinubu/APC have spoiled Nigeria finish.

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 99thEnemy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21
Caaz:
Fish...
2000 naira
Are you sure you are not Ahnie ?
🧐

I have noticed your obsession with fish, especially Catfish.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by free2ryhme: 6:09pm On Mar 21
Caaz:

I do more than this....they re my kids.its their rights sir.

Anything they requested for...it's our duty as parents to provide.

So kindly worry less about how often we do it.

Pics ...this evening from the mall.
So long God provides,we give them what they want.

Thanks

Mrs right post tomorrow own ooo grin grin
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 6:09pm On Mar 21
Caleb15:
Pinture or we don believe it
Pictures are up there!
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Askme2020(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21
Caaz:
Our kids requested for meatpie and fanta as lunch at school,since we normally take their lunch to them in school.

So i reasoned since what they require for wouldn't fill them up,I went to the market and got some items,cooked them this meal and they were wowed.

So I dashed to the market and spent a meagre sum of 2800 naira preparing this meal.

lori ro.. 2800 to prepare this. maybe for only the plantain sha. all others are already in the house
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 6:13pm On Mar 21
Askme2020:

lori ro.. 2800 to prepare this. maybe for only the plantain sha. all others are already in the house
The economy is fvcked.

This same amount during goodluck Jonathan era could fetch us good pot of Banga soup,and starch...with change sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by We4all: 6:13pm On Mar 21
I find it gross when I see people put a plate or container inside another plate of food. No matter how clean that plate is, as long as it touches the food, I won't eat it.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 6:15pm On Mar 21
We4all:
I find it gross when I see people put a plate or container inside another plate of food. No matter how clean that plate is, as long as it touches the food, I won't eat it.
I want to be like you cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Darkandhandsom(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21
I'm cooking this on Saturday grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out / See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) / Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.