Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. (41419 Views)

See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 2:12pm On Mar 23
Alexiiydon:
lol I had to talk about you tribe because I was wondering how can someone be this dumb and stupid so I knew it can be just one tribe the most stupid tribe in Nigeria so I knew that was where your father and mother got there stupidity from to have a stupid fool like you gotten from baby factory your LovePeddler Mother no tell you how many pikin you born for baby factory before she could no longer have any ..so she had to buy you from baby factory you’re so stupid like your tribesmen same as your igwes everybody in your tribe is so stupid so I don’t expect much from you... tribe of the rising sun of stupidity everything you’ve been saying are off point you can see I always say lol before I start everything I want to say because you keep showing how stupid and foolish you are
You ended up saying nothing. 🥱🥱🥱
Oya collect another one and go and cry to your mama.

Tell your mother only her totò is not enough to pay una house rent. She should tell her Grandmother to join so she can put food on your table.

The stench from your mama toto have made people living in your compound to run for their dear life. I heard your mama use to share totò for street as bread. Just imagine now things are hard, she will soon share the whole country with HIV/AIDS
Your Sisters who will knack even a Gorilla for Indomie and Coke. cry
Omashe o!! Una own don finish.
I heard your papa was a former Yahoo Man who didn't blow. Poverty has really dealt with your family.
Born throwaway kid.
The stench Oozing out from your mama toto has given your papa gonorrhea. Tell your mama to wash her totò well, it has ruined the life of her customers.
Kid wey no sabi him papa wetin dem dey call am?
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 5:13pm On Mar 23
7demons:

You ended up saying nothing. 🥱🥱🥱
Oya collect another one and go and cry to your mama.

Tell your mother only her totò is not enough to pay una house rent. She should tell her Grandmother to join so she can put food on your table.

The stench from your mama toto have made people living in your compound to run for their dear life. I heard your mama use to share totò for street as bread. Just imagine now things are hard, she will soon share the whole country with HIV/AIDS
Your Sisters who will knack even a Gorilla for Indomie and Coke. cry
Omashe o!! Una own don finish.
I heard your papa was a former Yahoo Man who didn't blow. Poverty has really dealt with your family.
Born throwaway kid.
The stench Oozing out from your mama toto has given your papa gonorrhea. Tell your mama to wash her totò well, it has ruined the life of her customers.
Kid wey no sabi him papa wetin dem dey call am?
like always you sounds dumb and stupid like always pity useless mama you hey born useless pikin like you and whey them born you your useless family go Dey celebrate instead of them to start cry but I don’t blame them since all of them are flat head and their brains are flat too you no smell your wife or maybe gf Toto to see how it’s smelling like suck away idiot whey Dey live for face me I slap you 20 rooms I toilet 🤮people like you shouldn’t even talk because from the way you talk you show how stupid you are and more foolish like your father and grandfather dumb fool
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 9:38pm On Mar 23
Alexiiydon:
like always you sounds dumb and stupid like always pity useless mama you hey born useless pikin like you and whey them born you your useless family go Dey celebrate instead of them to start cry but I don’t blame them since all of them are flat head and their brains are flat too you no smell your wife or maybe gf Toto to see how it’s smelling like suck away idiot whey Dey live for face me I slap you 20 rooms I toilet 🤮people like you shouldn’t even talk because from the way you talk you show how stupid you are and more foolish like your father and grandfather dumb fool
Better fo and ask your mother who is your real father cos na bastărd you be.
A boy without a father figure. That man you're staying with in that house is not your father. Your father is a mad man roaming around Oshogbo market every Sunday morning like tomorrow. So better go there and identify who your real papa.
What have you actually achieved in your life as a human being since dem born you??
You are suffering and pretending everything is OK with you. Can't you see that your family is cursed and rejected?
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 10:28pm On Mar 23
7demons:

Better fo and ask your mother who is your real father cos na bastărd you be.
A boy without a father figure. That man you're staying with in that house is not your father. Your father is a mad man roaming around Oshogbo market every Sunday morning like tomorrow. So better go there and identify who your real papa.
What have you actually achieved in your life as a human being since dem born you??
You are suffering and pretending everything is OK with you. Can't you see that your family is cursed and rejected?
lol be like say you don go do 50mb or you’re back from where you sell you okirika or charger sales boy too Dey ask watin I don achieve combine watin your useless grand father and your stupid father with your foolish mother with you there foolish son combine everything is still not up to my achievements you whey get father figure a useless one with nothing to show except foolishness and stupidity who I blame is the useless one that gave birth to you because she suppose use you do mestration but instead she was foolish enough to gave birth to you ...you pikin self go Dey call you daddy oo I laugh at your stupidity you whey be say all your father ever achieve is to tire wapper for body and drink ogogoro and you stupid mother to Bleep around like she goat no wonder they get birth to trash like you I wish I could have a chance to talk to your stupid father he really needs a DNA to confirm you’re from baby factory but he’s stupid enough not to know he need one and like I said maybe he thought you resemble him with your foolishness so he thought he didn’t need one since his brain is flat nothing good can come out from the tribe of the rising sun of foolishness Na why your head flat na people like you whey no get achievements Dey ask watin someone achieve your only achievement is the foolishness you inherit from your father what should we expect from people whey Dey wake there papa with kick ..flat heads flat brains perfect example of zombies
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Askme2020(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24
Caaz:

The economy is fvcked.

This same amount during goodluck Jonathan era could fetch us good pot of Banga soup,and starch...with change sef.
Correct.. during Good luck tenor I would buy paint of rice, bean and garri with this amount while in school then

1 Like

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 12:53pm On Mar 25
Alexiiydon:
lol be like say you don go do 50mb or you’re back from where you sell you okirika or charger sales boy too Dey ask watin I don achieve combine watin your useless grand father and your stupid father with your foolish mother with you there foolish son combine everything is still not up to my achievements you whey get father figure a useless one with nothing to show except foolishness and stupidity who I blame is the useless one that gave birth to you because she suppose use you do mestration but instead she was foolish enough to gave birth to you ...you pikin self go Dey call you daddy oo I laugh at your stupidity you whey be say all your father ever achieve is to tire wapper for body and drink ogogoro and you stupid mother to Bleep around like she goat no wonder they get birth to trash like you I wish I could have a chance to talk to your stupid father he really needs a DNA to confirm you’re from baby factory but he’s stupid enough not to know he need one and like I said maybe he thought you resemble him with your foolishness so he thought he didn’t need one since his brain is flat nothing good can come out from the tribe of the rising sun of foolishness Na why your head flat na people like you whey no get achievements Dey ask watin someone achieve your only achievement is the foolishness you inherit from your father what should we expect from people whey Dey wake there papa with kick ..flat heads flat brains perfect example of zombies

See the trash you're writing. cry cry
Ordinary English you can't express yourself with.. later you'll say your papa sent you to school.
Illiterate fooòl with an iQ of a goat. Try and see if you can afford lesson classes even if it's off day hours.
I seriously pity your future cos las las na suicide you go commit cos I don't see any meaningful contribution you can give the society other than consuming...people like you should be killed and feed to Pigs 🐖 cos your existence in life is worthless.
Just like you lean like someone with sickness, make such you do monthly check up( if he can afford it cheesy cry cry) to know when your HIV status has reach stage 2. And also tell your mother not to forget taking her ARV also.
Imbecilè.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 1:28pm On Mar 25
7demons:

See the trash you're writing. cry cry
Ordinary English you can't express yourself with.. later you'll say your papa sent you to school.
Illiterate fooòl with an iQ of a goat. Try and see if you can afford lesson classes even if it's off day hours.
I seriously pity your future cos las las na suicide you go commit cos I don't see any meaningful contribution you can give the society other than consuming...people like you should be killed and feed to Pigs 🐖 cos your existence in life is worthless.
Just like you lean like someone with sickness, make such you do monthly check up( if he can afford it cheesy cry cry) to know when your HIV status has reach stage 2. And also tell your mother not to forget taking her ARV also.
Imbecilè.
foolish idiot like your father ..so you expect me to speak English because of a fool like you oponu whey Dey sell charger and tell me what you and your father ever contribute to your society except causing nuisance and what your mother contribute except sharing her smelling Toto in the streets wheyre whey no get future better tell your papa to give you poison if you’re too scared to take one yourself...he be like say you don see person share you hotspot Na why you Dey reply since poor riffraff
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 3:13pm On Mar 25
Alexiiydon:
foolish idiot like your father ..so you expect me to speak English because of a fool like you oponu whey Dey sell charger and tell me what you and your father ever contribute to your society except causing nuisance and what your mother contribute except sharing her smelling Toto in the streets wheyre whey no get future better tell your papa to give you poison if you’re too scared to take one yourself...he be like say you don see person share you hotspot Na why you Dey reply since poor riffraff
Did you even finish primary school at all?
See the jargon upon jargon you're writing all in the name of English. I understand the frustration I've been giving to you this past few days. grin cheesy cheesy
Everyday you will be collecting insults upon insult from me until you leave nairaland. You're just waking up, you thought I was joking when I said I will deal with you? grin cheesy
Just wait, you will drink Sniper soon.
Tell your miserable family to start arranging for your burial on time. I will kill you physical and spiritual cos you're a small boy. You no get liver you be small boy. And a Dog.
I pity your Dad wasting his money, sending a lunatic like you to school.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 6:43pm On Mar 25
7demons:

Did you even finish primary school at all?
See the jargon upon jargon you're writing all in the name of English. I understand the frustration I've been giving to you this past few days. grin cheesy cheesy
Everyday you will be collecting insults upon insult from me until you leave nairaland. You're just waking up, you thought I was joking when I said I will deal with you? grin cheesy
Just wait, you will drink Sniper soon.
Tell your miserable family to start arranging for your burial on time. I will kill you physical and spiritual cos you're a small boy. You no get liver you be small boy. And a Dog.
I pity your Dad wasting his money, sending a lunatic like you to school.
lol I see how foolish you are ...so you think all the rubbish you’ve been saying move me??or means insult to me you’re just stupid like your miserable father lol you’re so stupid if you think am moved with your threats you whey no sure say you go see tomorrow I have what it takes to end your useless generation ...it will be better if you take poison but I love it if trailer jam you make your blood spill for ground useless he goat tell your mother and your wife that they are dogs useless foolish from a miserable generation
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 6:47pm On Mar 26
Alexiiydon:
lol I see how foolish you are ...so you think all the rubbish you’ve been saying move me??or means insult to me you’re just stupid like your miserable father lol you’re so stupid if you think am moved with your threats you whey no sure say you go see tomorrow I have what it takes to end your useless generation ...it will be better if you take poison but I love it if trailer jam you make your blood spill for ground useless he goat tell your mother and your wife that they are dogs useless foolish from a miserable generation

Dirty looking filthy bastărd, miserable pig 🐖
Lean like someone with HIV. How much did you make today as a human being?
I mean how much entered your account as a working class human?
Did you even have up to 500k in your account balance??
Can you boast of making up to 1millon a week??
Look at this disgusting animal trying to bring mouth with me. Na internet dey give you idiòts mouth to talk. Drop your location for that Lagos if dem born your mama and papa well let me take federal police and arrest all your family. Bastărd!
Tell your mother to go and wash her soakaway smelly toto.  Imbecilè son of a drunkard father.
Ogun kill all your family including your dead grand mama.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 7:47pm On Mar 26
7demons:

Dirty looking filthy bastărd, miserable pig 🐖
Lean like someone with HIV. How much did you make today as a human being?
I mean how much entered your account as a working class human?
Did you even have up to 500k in your account balance??
Can you boast of making up to 1millon a week??
Look at this disgusting animal trying to bring mouth with me. Na internet dey give you idiòts mouth to talk. Drop your location for that Lagos if dem born your mama and papa well let me take federal police and arrest all your family. Bastărd!
Tell your mother to go and wash her soakaway smelly toto.  Imbecilè son of a drunkard father.
Ogun kill all your family including your dead grand mama.
lol millionaire Dey follow me drag for NL you whey be say na computer village you Dey sell android cord your father is so stupid to think I will fall for your trash and you’re so foolish to think I can take an idiot like you as a millionaire you whey be say na 50mb you Dey do iku pa baba eee and mama eee if no be say your mother stupid whey be say she Dey share her stinky Toto up and down she won’t give birth to a stupid slowpoke like you and your foolish father whey you resemble with stupidity go think say na him born you ...your generation is just a waste to human hood you whey be say nylon better pass you and if I share my location watin you go do you’re just a stupid fool that can brag online if them born your papa well why you no show your face ...we no Dey use police me na street boys I go use make them come destroy that charge whey you Dey sell fool like you ...Incase you forget millionaire don’t rant they won’t tell you how much Dey their Aza but a poor fool like you will always wish for what you can’t have Na why your generation remain poor na only poverty your generation Dey distribute among themselves because of the foolishness in your family I wonder if you don chop anything today because mumu whey drink garri go talk say he don chop foolish he goat from a useless generation poverty kill your father mother and your generation..your useless grandfathers and those before them will not rest well
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 8:56pm On Mar 26
Alexiiydon:
lol millionaire Dey follow me drag for NL you whey be say na computer village you Dey sell android cord your father is so stupid to think I will fall for your trash and you’re so foolish to think I can take an idiot like you as a millionaire you whey be say na 50mb you Dey do iku pa baba eee and mama eee if no be say your mother stupid whey be say she Dey share her stinky Toto up and down she won’t give birth to a stupid slowpoke like you and your foolish father whey you resemble with stupidity go think say na him born you ...your generation is just a waste to human hood you whey be say nylon better pass you and if I share my location watin you go do you’re just a stupid fool that can brag online if them born your papa well why you no show your face ...we no Dey use police me na street boys I go use make them come destroy that charge whey you Dey sell fool like you ...Incase you forget millionaire don’t rant they won’t tell you how much Dey their Aza but a poor fool like you will always wish for what you can’t have Na why your generation remain poor na only poverty your generation Dey distribute among themselves because of the foolishness in your family I wonder if you don chop anything today because mumu whey drink garri go talk say he don chop foolish he goat from a useless generation poverty kill your father mother and your generation..your useless grandfathers and those before them will not rest well
You ended up saying nothing. Just typing rubbish that is your empty head. I said if dem born your father well drop your location of where you stay in Lagos. No problem call your gang and give me the place and the time I will come. That's all I want, you are vomiting rubbish from your smelly gutter mouth.
You get luck sha... no be Facebook, I would have taught you a bitter lesson. I would have used money to treat your fuckup.
You no get level at all.
-First, you be foool.
-An illiterate for that matter.
-You can't express yourself in good written English.
-You are broke, penniless, and starving. That why you are always found in the food section looking for people to beg for money.
- You don't have future. I know a worthless human being when I see one.
And Lastly, You will end up killing yourself because your father didn't stand any investment for you people.
I will keep tormenting you here till you commit suicide.
Lean dog looking like HIV patient.
Tell your papa that he is a failure.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 3:18am On Mar 27
7demons:

You ended up saying nothing. Just typing rubbish that is your empty head. I said if dem born your father well drop your location of where you stay in Lagos. No problem call your gang and give me the place and the time I will come. That's all I want, you are vomiting rubbish from your smelly gutter mouth.
You get luck sha... no be Facebook, I would have taught you a bitter lesson. I would have used money to treat your fuckup.
You no get level at all.
-First, you be foool.
-An illiterate for that matter.
-You can't express yourself in good written English.
-You are broke, penniless, and starving. That why you are always found in the food section looking for people to beg for money.
- You don't have future. I know a worthless human being when I see one.
And Lastly, You will end up killing yourself because your father didn't stand any investment for you people.
I will keep tormenting you here till you commit suicide.
Lean dog looking like HIV patient.
Tell your papa that he is a failure.

so you think you’re saying something with the rubbish write ups I knew from day one that your father is a foolish idiot because I don’t know why he will allow a failure like you to grow up in the first place Na why your English no carry you reach anywhere for life ...why can’t you use that money to take care of your useless father first and your stupid wife ...audio money you self get luck say I no see your picture na one spanner lost go be your story ...a fool at your age is a fool forever I don’t need money to treat your Bleep up na watin boys go run for free for street whey talk say him get money but no get mouth...you still wan use money treat person fuckup ..shows how foolish and poor you are ...I wish your useless mother could have keep her useless stinky Toto in one place the world will have one less stupid idiot like you whey no Dey useful for yourself and generation...or your father should have behave like a man enough to do your DNA but instead he relied on the stupid quote your idiot region Dey always say ...no bastard in Igbo land because you all know that you’re bastards
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 1:27pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
so you think you’re saying something with the rubbish write ups I knew from day one that your father is a foolish idiot because I don’t know why he will allow a failure like you to grow up in the first place Na why your English no carry you reach anywhere for life ...why can’t you use that money to take care of your useless father first and your stupid wife ...audio money you self get luck say I no see your picture na one spanner lost go be your story ...a fool at your age is a fool forever I don’t need money to treat your Bleep up na watin boys go run for free for street whey talk say him get money but no get mouth...you still wan use money treat person fuckup ..shows how foolish and poor you are ...I wish your useless mother could have keep her useless stinky Toto in one place the world will have one less stupid idiot like you whey no Dey useful for yourself and generation...or your father should have behave like a man enough to do your DNA but instead he relied on the stupid quote your idiot region Dey always say ...no bastard in Igbo land because you all know that you’re bastards

Talking like someone with brain damage.
Small boy listen: call all your goons, your street jobless touts, your family members even the dead ones and the living ones join. Choose any location you want in the whole of Lagos or your enclave in Ogbomosho. Infact anywhere in Nigeria.
Give me date and time, if I fail to show up, I will dash you N1million for free.
I give you from now till next week to organize everything you want.
I'm not here to writing poorly written English with uneducated bastărd like you. It's a waste of time because you no reach my level. Na hunger dey deal with you.
If you reply me writing crap then you're most stupid foòl on earth.
Let's get to action. Enough of talks.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 2:39pm On Mar 27
7demons:

Talking like someone with brain damage.
Small boy listen: call all your goons, your street jobless touts, your family members even the dead ones and the living ones join. Choose any location you want in the whole of Lagos or your enclave in Ogbomosho. Infact anywhere in Nigeria.
Give me date and time, if I fail to show up, I will dash you N1million for free.
I give you from now till next week to organize everything you want.
I'm not here to writing poorly written English with uneducated bastărd like you. It's a waste of time because you no reach my level. Na hunger dey deal with you.
If you reply me writing crap then you're most stupid foòl on earth.
Let's get to action. Enough of talks.
like say you get 1M I don’t even think your families ever make up to that before in all this south west there is no where I choose whey you no go chop am useless goat if them born your papa well make me meet for Ekiti Fajuyi park I doubt if you’re papa fit get money for transport...I fit borrow you sha ...you will be a foolish man that I call you if you have any reason why you can’t be there choose the time you want we’re always ready for you
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 12:01pm On Mar 30
Alexiiydon:
like say you get 1M I don’t even think your families ever make up to that before in all this south west there is no where I choose whey you no go chop am useless goat if them born your papa well make me meet for Ekiti Fajuyi park I doubt if you’re papa fit get money for transport...I fit borrow you sha ...you will be a foolish man that I call you if you have any reason why you can’t be there choose the time you want we’re always ready for you
Sore loser, you had the gut to report my account to the mods??
For your information I'm back and I will give it to you woto-woto till you cry again and run to the mods and report me and they ban and I will open up another account.
Irredeemable nicompop, shebi you said you were in Yaba, Lagos? Wetin carry you go Ekiti again? Abi na the Hotel your mama take born you when she started Olosho with your Zombie father. I dey wait for you here in Lagos. Choose any location you want in Lagos, I will come with my Bouncers wink
Thunder fire your whole Generation if you no show face with your Hunger rag-tagged dirty looking street boys.
DM me location & number ASAP!!
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 1:37pm On Mar 30
7demons:

Sore loser, you had the gut to report my account to the mods??
For your information I'm back and I will give it to you woto-woto till you cry again and run to the mods and report me and they ban and I will open up another account.
Irredeemable nicompop, shebi you said you were in Yaba, Lagos? Wetin carry you go Ekiti again? Abi na the Hotel your mama take born you when she started Olosho with your Zombie father. I dey wait for you here in Lagos. Choose any location you want in Lagos, I will come with my Bouncers wink
Thunder fire your whole Generation if you no show face with your Hunger rag-tagged dirty looking street boys.
DM me location & number ASAP!!
lol you’re nothing but a stupid fellow you think say I get time to Dey report a fool like you to the MODs you’re just a miserable fool like your father poor riffraff
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 3:45pm On Mar 30
Alexiiydon:
lol you’re nothing but a stupid fellow you think say I get time to Dey report a fool like you to the MODs you’re just a miserable fool like your father poor riffraff

Says a Coward that says he is Lagos but hiding inside his father's room in Ekiti.
I dey wait for the address o.
You no call them but why are you writing their name in capital letters?
Cowards die 9time before they are buried.
Just thank God say internet no get means of tracking people, otherwise I would have with you severely your papa will come begging. But continue, you're on my watch list. You go fumble one day and I will get your location.

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by NovusHomo(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30
samcolee:

Water is safe for me here too
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 6:46pm On Mar 30
7demons:

Says a Coward that says he is Lagos but hiding inside his father's room in Ekiti.
I dey wait for the address o.
You no call them but why are you writing their name in capital letters?
Cowards die 9time before they are buried.
Just thank God say internet no get means of tracking people, otherwise I would have with you severely your papa will come begging. But continue, you're on my watch list. You go fumble one day and I will get your location.
you’re just stupid 08106803963 that’s my number and I already give you location so don’t be unfortunate track my number
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 4:59pm On Mar 31
Alexiiydon:
you’re just stupid 08106803963 that’s my number and I already give you location so don’t be unfortunate track my number
Hahahahahhah!!
Small boy, na so you fear reach?
But you no dey Lagos nah?
You said you were in Lagos wetin happen?
Just let your family know on time just in case o.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 6:14pm On Mar 31
7demons:

Hahahahahhah!!
lol small boy no Dey game I just gave you my number so you can track me and you’re so stupid because I don’t know when I tell you say I be dey live for Lagos you ask location I give you ..you ask number for tracking I give you watin you still want ...I think all you can do is rant empty barrel make the loudest noise you’re just a fool and stupid if your father come in thousands he go fall million times you mo get sense I give you location give you number join but you’re too scared to drop any ...you’re a fool and empty barrel see I no fit shout as I no Dey Lagos drop your picture if you go Dey alive till second day call me bastard
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 7:08pm On Mar 31
Alexiiydon:
Hahahahahha!!
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 7:12pm On Mar 31
Alexiiydon:
lol small boy no Dey game I just gave you my number so you can track me and you’re so stupid because I don’t know when I tell you say I be dey live for Lagos you ask location I give you ..you ask number for tracking I give you watin you still want ...I think all you can do is rant empty barrel make the loudest noise you’re just a fool and stupid if your father come in thousands he go fall million times you mo get sense I give you location give you number join but you’re too scared to drop any ...you’re a fool and empty barrel see I no fit shout as I no Dey Lagos drop your picture if you go Dey alive till second day call me bastard
See animal wey dey talk. I dey Lagos. I dey ikeja. Show face if dem born your papa well. I no go ask you for pictures cos you fit carry another person's photo post.
But let's do it this way: Write 7demons on a piece of paper and snap your pic then I will take you serious. Otherwise I don't talk with Cowards. Do it and I will drop you 100k now now.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 7:13pm On Mar 31
Alexiiydon:
Drop your account details if you do what exactly I tell you so you know I'm game.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 9:29pm On Mar 31
7demons:

Drop your account details if you do what exactly I tell you so you know I'm game.
give me your WhatsApp number
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 9:30pm On Mar 31
7demons:

See animal wey dey talk. I dey Lagos. I dey ikeja. Show face if dem born your papa well. I no go ask you for pictures cos you fit carry another person's photo post.
But let's do it this way: Write 7demons on a piece of paper and snap your pic then I will take you serious. Otherwise I don't talk with Cowards. Do it and I will drop you 100k now now.
you whey be say you never see 100k this year you no get sense at all ...you have my number now message me on WhatsApp and we can video call
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 9:36pm On Mar 31
7demons:

you no get sense...am not afraid of anybody in this world so rest say you Dey Lagos no mean say I no fit reach there ...drop your WhatsApp number make we video call I don’t need to write your shit name for any reason we can talk one on one ..maybe you never sabi who you Dey follow reason i be reason say you Dey think say na joke because you talk about tracking my number I give you ...you ask location I still drop am you come think say 100k whey your family never see before go frick me bobo you no sabi at all let’s video call on WhatsApp drop your number and I will take you serious
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 6:12pm On Apr 01
Alexiiydon:
you no get sense...am not afraid of anybody in this world so rest say you Dey Lagos no mean say I no fit reach there ...drop your WhatsApp number make we video call I don’t need to write your shit name for any reason we can talk one on one ..maybe you never sabi who you Dey follow reason i be reason say you Dey think say na joke because you talk about tracking my number I give you ...you ask location I still drop am you come think say 100k whey your family never see before go frick me bobo you no sabi at all let’s video call on WhatsApp drop your number and I will take you serious
See animal wey dey talk.
Snap pic send to me if dem born una family well, empty brain! Who dey joke with you before?
I have your number, OK  send me your pic so I can locate you when I  come your Ekiti market Abi na fear dey catch you cos your hard man no reach that side?
I no get money but snap your pic send, that's the only thing I'm begging you.
Complete do the job for me. Don't worry, you will see my face when I come and Don't forget organize your goons and bring your Kala wey you put for your WhatsApp undecided undecided undecided because you go need am. I no say you no get any shi-shi as you Lean like someone with sickness na only mouth you get. Na Cowards like you dey quick run.
But na lesson I want teach you.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Alexiiydon: 10:47pm On Apr 01
7demons:

See animal wey dey talk.
Snap pic send to me if dem born una family well, empty brain! Who dey joke with you before?
I have your number, OK  send me your pic so I can locate you when I  come your Ekiti market Abi na fear dey catch you cos your hard man no reach that side?
I no get money but snap your pic send, that's the only thing I'm begging you.
Complete do the job for me. Don't worry, you will see my face when I come and Don't forget organize your goons and bring your Kala wey you put for your WhatsApp undecided undecided undecided because you go need am. I no say you no get any shi-shi as you Lean like someone with sickness na only mouth you get. Na Cowards like you dey quick run.
But na lesson I want teach you.
fool but I just ask you to text me on WhatsApp or what’s the ranting about ...your father is just a fool so na WhatsApp you won use track person you’re so dumb and foolish..thank god you see the kala na your brain I go spill and I go like lick your blood ...you get mind view WhatsApp but no get mind text me or do video call ..guess we know the coward here already fool I no fit post my pictures here because am not dumb like you ...and you can post yours since you Dey afraid to text me or video call me on WhatsApp....your family is just stupid and you took after them ..until you get mind to video call me I won’t reply to your quote anymore because I don’t talk to cowards ...just do video call on WhatsApp simple...fool Dey view profile but too scared to video call ...or your WhatsApp no Dey do video?
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 11:58am On Apr 02
Alexiiydon:
fool but I just ask you to text me on WhatsApp or what’s the ranting about ...your father is just a fool so na WhatsApp you won use track person you’re so dumb and foolish..thank god you see the kala na your brain I go spill and I go like lick your blood ...you get mind view WhatsApp but no get mind text me or do video call ..guess we know the coward here already fool I no fit post my pictures here because am not dumb like you ...and you can post yours since you Dey afraid to text me or video call me on WhatsApp....your family is just stupid and you took after them ..until you get mind to video call me I won’t reply to your quote anymore because I don’t talk to cowards ...just do video call on WhatsApp simple...fool Dey view profile but too scared to video call ...or your WhatsApp no Dey do video?
I can see the Coward in you. If you say you're strong guy, be brave to thr end?
Why you come dey fear?
But no worry sha, since your WhatsApp dey with me ni wahala. Na your family members I dey Pity cos like this na dead dog I dey see. I go dey monitor you.
You be tough gut but you no fit drop picture. Go lick your mama toto. Son of a senile fool.
The way I go take get you off guard, you no go know.
Let's be jozing on social media as usual.
Living Dead Animal.
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by 7demons: 12:03pm On Apr 02
Alexiiydon:
I'm setting 3options for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out / See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) / Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.