Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) (3067 Views)

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by Ourtruth247: 6:26pm On Mar 21
This thread is a continuation of my exploration of our hidden past, as well as a continued effort to prove that the history we have been fed is a lie.

I will be sharing with you structures and buildings around the world that we can't even repeat today; structures that despite our modern technology still marvel us today and brings up the question of:

"How the hell did a supposedly less civilized, supposedly technologically underdeveloped people build these structures?"

If you have been following my threads up till now, you should already have an answer to that question. The world before 300 years ago was much more different, much more advanced than we are made to believe.

The people of this time had technology that we don't even have today, and I will use these pictures to prove that

Sit back and enjoy the thread. Some of you have never seen these pictures before.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by Kornfusedman: 6:37pm On Mar 21
We dey wait
Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by 123yes(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21
Where are the pictures or you just woke up from sleep to write this trends

2 Likes

Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by Stephen0mozzy: 6:46pm On Mar 21
Winners write history.
Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by alpharoyalty: 6:51pm On Mar 21
Following

1 Like

Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by muyico(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21
??
Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by Elegantspiker(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21
Ourtruth247:
This thread is a continuation of my exploration of our hidden past, as well as a continued effort to prove that the history we have been fed is a lie.
Ourtruth, the fact is, I love what you do here specifically. You are unique in a resilient and consistent manner, qualities I cherish. However, about the discussion of previous civilizations been more advanced than the current times, here are my doubts.

Ages can be clear-cut in perception and writing, but they are a continuum in reality. Therefore, all people who had that intelligence cannot just disappear and not live to tell a progressive generation.

Just like cars were built with more thick metals compared to recent cars, I think that can be likened to the buildings you present. This scenario is common among us. Compare productions of the 90s in terms of durability and resilience, you'll find out a similar contrast of what is giving you a course to research. However, modern days units may look sleeker.

Those buildings were architectural pieces of soil and wood. Modern buildings are built with more elegant pieces like glass.

4 Likes

Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by fyzaila: 9:40pm On Mar 21
Just tell us research in motion
Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by okoroemeka(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21
Ourtruth247:

I will be sharing with you structures and buildings around the world that we can't even repeat today; structures that despite our modern technology still marvel us today and brings up the question of:

"How the hell did a supposedly less civilized, supposedly technologically underdeveloped people build these structures?"

If you have been following my threads up till now, you should already have an answer to that question. The world before 300 years ago was much more different, much more advanced than we are made to believe.

The people of this time had technology that we don't even have today, and I will use these pictures to prove that

Sit back and enjoy the thread. Some of you have never seen these pictures before.
the world before 300 years ago will probably start from the beginning of the l8th century,which at that time most of the earth has been explored and the whitemans is already in Africa,the topic I will like you to tackle is who and what lived in Gobeli tepe 11,600 years ago not showing us pictures of 18th century houses

1 Like

Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by Benekkk: 11:44am On Mar 22
Waiting….
Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by ashawopikin(m): 11:58am On Mar 22
Op which kain nonsense be this? Where are the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by GodHimself: 12:33pm On Mar 22
You always abandon your threads.

It’s tiring.

Ourtruth247:

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times? / A Touching Message For All Side Chicks.. (pics) / Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.