Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway (21215 Views)

First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights / Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway Includes Railway Tracks In The Middle / Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by obstead200(m): 12:45am On Mar 23
Killermamba:

That analysis must be wrong, the highway can not go through all these states without passing through the corridor of edo state
obviously u did not see the word coastal highway
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by softtorce: 4:40am On Mar 23
How does Ikorodu road lead or link to Baiyeku ?

kingar:

Do you know Igbogbo-Baiyeku?
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by 7upnigeria: 5:54am On Mar 23
CountinBlessins:

Tinubu is a rouge and a drug sniffer, but this is a commendable one and lately he has been getting things right with governance. Kudos to him

You guys should get set for action in the next three years. Tinubu knew that he needed to deal with the problem of petrol subsidy and multiple exchange rate if Nigeria wants to ever make progress. This is a man with brain and not someone like you. Just watch and see how INTELLIGENT PEOPLE LEAD.

1 Like

Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by marticeus(m): 5:55am On Mar 23
Ekaette1621990:
Audio coastal highway.

If you know you know.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂😂
My sister u know whassup, that place in the pictures is Kuramo waters has been there for years. This is just 419 at federal level, some imbeciles will agree without asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by RichIgboBoy: 7:55am On Mar 23
Jagabanbattle:
Time heal all wounds.
Time is what takes truth to be revealed.

Nigerians will know who Jagaban is with time. I have been a fan of Tinubu since I was 7yrs old. My dad is his main grassroots coordinator for 1 local government in Nigeria.

I have always know the dream and plan from year 2003. Jagaban nah Genius ooo
your mumu too much. If e get plan why he protest again subsidy removal by GEJ? person wey buy votes still buy judiciary, I’m surprised you’ve not still grown since you were 7yrs old cheesy
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by delpee(f): 9:49am On Mar 23
Westerhoffe:
The road is going to go through my hometown in Lekki Lagos… but there is speculation the place might be partially or permanently seized from us as it is of ocean view.

If so, it's wise to start your negotiation for resettlement/relocation and compensation early. Wiping out the village from history wouldn't be right.
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Litmus: 10:43am On Mar 23
hardbody:

Wetin we dey find go Niger Republic?

Precisely. Poster I was responding to suggested that the money being spent on the Nigeria coastal highway would be better spent fixing existing road infrastructure in Nigeria. I stated that, no, the coastal highway investment is good. Instead, the money being invested on railway to Niger Republic should be the one better spent in Nigeria on existing or new infrastructure.
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Hammylawali: 12:10pm On Mar 23
nairalanda1:

Going to be an interesting project, though I see it taking a long long time....the terrain ain't easy.

If it’s concrete ( which it should be because of the soil texture), then I believe it shouldn’t take so long.

1 Like

Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Westerhoffe(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23
delpee:

If so, it's wise to start your negotiation for resettlement/relocation and compensation early. Wiping out the village from history wouldn't be right.

Who knows what those there had done or are doing?
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Hammylawali: 12:20pm On Mar 23
RichIgboBoy:
your mumu too much. If e get plan why he protest again subsidy removal by GEJ? person wey buy votes still buy judiciary, I’m surprised you’ve not still grown since you were 7yrs old cheesy

It’s obvious you know nothing about politics and politicians . You asked why he protested about subsidy?.. it was a plan to unseat pdp from power. He brought buhari and sold him(as a puppet) to us. In short, buhari was the checkmate and wand he used to get the seat. Politicians play games and they tend to use the vulnerable ( the people and desperate politicians) to get what they want..

Politics is a game.
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Jagabanbattle: 1:50pm On Mar 23
RichIgboBoy:

Things change with time. Asking for stay of Subsidy a decade ago doesn’t mean subsidy will remain forever.
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Jagabanbattle: 1:52pm On Mar 23
nlreserve:
The votes in Abia state counted because the female professor made it so. If that of Enugu made the votes count, Mbah would not have been governor. I do hope you followed the election of Abia and Enugu well

Thank God it worked in Abia. That shows election still works. We can always work towards eliminating factors that happened in Enugu like you stated.
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by lapintoz: 3:36pm On Mar 23
Another cry cry outcome loading.....

Una go lule for the 2nd time......chop beating at the polls wotowoto 😁

Validated:
Tinubu doing the Lord's work ... we will still vote him out for:
- forgery
- stealing of votes
- destruction of the Naira
- Insecurity
- budget padding, abi na budget paddy-paddy with akpabio! grin
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by sunnyprof: 5:29pm On Mar 23
GanagiBitrus:

Na Julius Berger for handle this kind project.

Be like say them don shit for church in the last one decade
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by opeey(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24
[quote author=wwwihy post=129053814]Lagos+Ogun+Ondo+Delta+Balyesa+Rivers+ Akwa-Ibom+Cross River

It covers eight states. The biggest single road project in the history of Nigeria as nation

E patewo fun Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by davodyguy: 5:41pm On Mar 24
samwash:
As them dey build this road, adding train path to it will be a nice idea.
Honestly
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Atlantis585: 12:19am On Mar 29
AlabiKILLER2023:
Death to

T

I

N

U

B

U

Haba, no be like that na.
E be thief but e never reach wish him death.
Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Konquest: 2:22pm On Mar 29
wwwihy:

Fimile Toks
That's mad cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion Along Benin-ore Expressway / Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight / Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.