Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

This Shit Must Be Banned - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Shit Must Be Banned (3890 Views)

Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. / pounding some Pssy will Makes You Broke... Guys this shit is real / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by BlackyOne: 8:34am On Mar 24
Trevor125:
avoid betting brother, I'm aware you re really heartbroken because of betting but feel too Big to accept it

grin grin grin
Re: This Shit Must Be Banned by DKM123: 9:54am On Mar 24
HellVictorinho6:

u are more likely to stop when u start paying me to help u to stop.

whatsapp

u have 2 ban urself from betting

but u cant do it alone

and it will cost u less to stop than to continue

it will also cost u more 2 try to get the government 2 ban it

For example

if to stop must cost u 2M, to continue must cost u indefinite financial stress /disturbance ....which 2M cant be compared to.

As u try 2 get the government to ban it, u spend time/energy / money far greater than 2M , in fact ,u are likely to die trying.

So am not saying u must pay me 2M.

What i mean is u can pay me to be a financial manager/personal therapist in order to help u address these issues

Cuz it must take steps/sessions thereby taking time and stopping begins from finding sumtin else 2 do with ur time as recommended by me and the first thing 2 use as replacement is chatting me up starting from now

People seek murny/bet 4 different reasons

Hahahaha

Lol. You abba190, the expelled paed0phile ex school teacher Victor Omerigwe aka HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello (and 40 other monikers)
who is an unrepentant career sc@mmer and devul who pushes young boys to gamble on this forum and lead them to eternal p£nury is preaching against gambling? Hahahaha. Deceptive devul!

you abba190 who is constantly in the bet threads scamming young innocent boys with fake g@mbling odds.... cheesy

See ehn, I will keep coming for you until you cough out every penny you sc@mmed from the p00r widowed mother of 4. She will be your last victim. I assure you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian And Nigerian Couple: What's The Big Deal? / From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching / 10 Things Women Notice About Men First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.