Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. (69290 Views)

PUMA Terminates $2.7m Contract With Nigeria Over Olympics Jersey Saga / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by noskcid(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23
That one wey use nylon cover leg so don stay under bridge for oshodi well well
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by enemyofprogress: 8:01pm On Mar 23
henlooma80:
Before crucifying the President, first ask the governor of that State what he/ she has done so far for the affected State.
they didn't did anything

Mynd44 how far now? You just dey bone me
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Misterone: 8:02pm On Mar 23
Villa12:
did you give them any land to farm on? Where would they get capital to plant vegetables, cassava or maize? Did your government provide soft loan on that aspect? Nigerians now struggle to feed so i don't know where they'd get the means to farm, expecially those that do not have lands
stop this rubbish! Soft loan indeed! So long as you're a Nigerian, you come from a village with land. Even those from Lagos that have sold their land away still make money through other means! FYI, so long as you're an indigene you only need permission not money to farm in your village. The following crops can still come out of the land without any struggle; yams, cassava, potatoes, beans, vegetables, etc. We've been pampered for too long.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Teenaira: 8:03pm On Mar 23
Praxis758:
It shows we are living on a keg of gun powder.

I was in Woolich Arsenal, UK sometime ago and just out of the train station, some young healthy Nigerians are begging me for money. I was wondering what the issue was. I later learnt they are UK citizens and they prefer not to work. If you give them any money, they use it on drugs. Could this also be as a result of bad governance in UK or a Tinubu effect ?

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by kingxsamz(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23
God1000:
Just look at what the youths of this country are doing to survive this hardship, they've resorted to reckless betting.

Some of them are graduates without jobs, they are tired and frustrated.

I think a lot of you jump to conclusion too much. It won't take you anything to ask yourself why else they're sleeping there. Ask yourself, how does it make any sense that people who play bet would sleep there inside the bet shop? For what?
Isn't it obvious that these are homeless people or labourers/hustlers with no bed to lay their heads? Smh. undecided
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Offpoint1: 8:06pm On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:
In as much as I agree all is not well with Nigeria, it’s obvious this is staged

There’s no way a bet shop could b this big without a chair

It’s impossible
Those lying there are homeless and not there to bet. Those who are there to bet are standing

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by kingxsamz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23
Af0nja:
I know this place in owerri, it didn't start today, there are many of them in owerri. One at works layout and two along that Douglas road. But you have to understand that not all of these people are gamblers. Some are unhoused and homeless so they use the betting shop as sleeping ground

Clearly most people in the thread are not smart enough to realize this.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by chidiokay: 8:09pm On Mar 23
Wainey:
that's how u unravel the thing.
There are places in this country that is bustling even at night, the betshop could be stationed in such a place, these guys could play bet, got tired and sleep.
I don't know any business owner that will allow homeless people to sleep in his shop, that place will stink of body odour and littered with dirt's that it will kill his business. These are not homeless people

Tell me about it, i grew up in the ghetto and never the omo get inside, so i can relate with anything "street"
In my previous comment i kept re-emphazing "Day" and now that we are in the same book as "Night" lets me correct something when boiz play bet n get tired dey go back to there various abode to sleep
that they could spread in the number nd sleeps tells me, there is a prior arrangement btween the shop owner nd those homeless boiz to use that place as shelter at night

it is you that care about body odor n what not, in the ghetto owo ni koko, any problem can be converted to a source of income asap, if you can't jump gutter there are boiz ready to carry you nd collect money.

How can people who have bed, fan nd a room leave all that to go n sleep on a bear tiles, can you do it because you are tired or your house is far so you just sleep on the floor cheesy

wehdone sir
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by occfx: 8:11pm On Mar 23
God1000:
How do we get to this level?

You will not see young people betting this way in a country where there are job opportunities

My problem is not the leaders who put the situation this way but the majority that defends them. In a normal country, everyone should be against the system that put them in a hard life but it's not like that in Nigeria and I really don't understand.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Gab1976(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23
This is not the solution to what we are experiencing now in this Nation. They should think of any other thing they can do because Betting nor be work hope for oooooo
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Choiceone1: 8:18pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:
Go to Philadelphia and tell us all is not well with the US too.

Every society has that part of her.

Using baseless pegs to rubbish Nigeria won’t fly! Your logic can tell also, that all is not working for the US.
. Collect ur 30k monthly. Defendant

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by COMPAQ(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:
Go to Philadelphia and tell us all is not well with the US too.

Every society has that part of her.

Using baseless pegs to rubbish Nigeria won’t fly! Your logic can tell also, that all is not working for the US.

There is nowhere where ALL is working!
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by CoronaVirusPro: 8:27pm On Mar 23
COMPAQ:

There is nowhere where ALL is working!

💯💯💯💯
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Omoapena(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23
God1000:

You will not see young people betting this way in a country where there are job opportunities

Looking at this ones, do you think they want to work even if there's excess of job?
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by CoronaVirusPro: 8:29pm On Mar 23
Choiceone1:
. Collect ur 30k monthly. Defendant

Your complaints have been logged.

Thanks
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by troytino: 8:32pm On Mar 23
Kusu12:

They are from your barren, wailing and cannibal region.

Seun mynd44 Dominique lalasticlala Dominique nlfpmod Fergie001
Rule 2
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Wainey: 8:37pm On Mar 23
chidiokay:

Tell me about it, i grew up in the ghetto and never the omo get inside, so i can relate with anything "street"
In my previous comment i kept re-emphazing "Day" and now that we are in the same book as "Night" lets me correct something when boiz play bet n get tired dey go back to there various abode to sleep
that they could spread in the number nd sleeps tells me, there is a prior arrangement btween the shop owner nd those homeless boiz to use that place as shelter at night

it is you that care about body odor n what not, in the ghetto owo ni koko, any problem can be converted to a source of income asap, if you can't jump gutter there are boiz ready to carry you nd collect money.

How can people who have bed, fan nd a room leave all that to go n sleep on a bear tiles, can you do it because you are tired or your house is far so you just sleep on the floor cheesy

wehdone sir
Those guys may not be homeless Oga.
The fact that you can't think of any other thing than homelessness baffles me.
While they could be homeless, there could also be a chance that those guys have homes but decide to sleep there for another reason
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by placeofallure(f): 8:37pm On Mar 23
LOVEALAIGBO:

Three letters: APC

Are you sure it's APC

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Confirm4real(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23
APC handwork grin
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Emmatinex: 8:47pm On Mar 23
Na Okocha do dem like this 😁
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by syjaye(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23
J J Okocha is working.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Emman08: 8:56pm On Mar 23
This is an addiction and it's a national emergency. If those in Government were serious they'd have established an agency to help with gambling harm education, prevention, early intervention, and treatment for people addicted to gambling.

But then the common Nigerian doesn't matter
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by chidiokay: 8:57pm On Mar 23
Wainey:
Those guys may not be homeless Oga.
The fact that you can't think of any other thing than homelessness baffles me.
While they could be homeless, there could also be a chance that those guys have homes but decide to sleep there for another reason

Oga i ask you a simple question, when YOU are tired & stressed at night do you just sleep anywhere cos you are tired

Can anyone with a foam, pillow nd a room he pays the rent leave all that n sleep on the bare floor, lemme engage your thinking process,
So over 10 random people meet at the bet shop all got tired at the same time and decided to sleep on bare floor same time .. coincident bah cheesy
The shop owner realizing dirty boiz choking the space with body odour just allow them sleep just like that, as father theresa ninu ghetto dey play

Even people that drink to stupor, will try to get home haba ! ova 10 random people just find a "reason" to sleep on the floor ... afi coincidence cheesy
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by ThothHermes: 9:02pm On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:
In as much as I agree all is not well with Nigeria, it’s obvious this is staged

There’s no way a bet shop could b this big without a chair

It’s impossible
True. There's more to this picture.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by LandMann: 9:03pm On Mar 23
God1000:

There's one fool on this platform that was defending the evil form of capitalism being practiced in Nigeria and attacking me for daring to criticise the evil capitalists that keep declaring billions in profits but keep paying Nigerian labour force peanuts for their efforts while the government stupidly looks away.

This is how they have systematically degraded Nigeria's labour force.

Gambling is the second option for southern youths while banditry kidnapping and terrorism is the second option for the youths in the north.

One day, all these frustrated Nigerians will band together to eat the socalled useless political leaders in Nigeria who have turned Nigerians to slaves in their own country

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by siant: 9:03pm On Mar 23
No a laziness, ole afa'jo and greediness dey worry them.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Solofresh2: 9:04pm On Mar 23
Wainey:
Don't blame hardship, this is not the effect of bad govt, a graduate Hawking water is effect of bad govt, not this one.
These are people that doesn't want to work yet wants to make money, and they don't want to start small and grow, they want to turn their 100 naira to 15k in 90mins. Some of them even have small businesses that fetch them little money, but after the day's work, this is where they spend the money.
God bless you nicely for saying the truth bro
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by udomonday: 9:09pm On Mar 23
Don't blame the country for that,the youths nowadays are lazy,they.want easy money,they refuse to learn a trade or. skll,they want to use 100naira and win 20million.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Wainey: 9:17pm On Mar 23
chidiokay:

Oga i ask you a simple question, when YOU are tired & stressed at night do you just sleep anywhere cos you are tired

Can anyone with a foam, pillow nd a room he pays the rent leave all that n sleep on the bare floor, lemme engage your thinking process,
So over 10 random people meet at the bet shop all got tired at the same time and decided to sleep on bare floor same time .. coincident bah cheesy
The shop owner realizing dirty boiz choking the space with body odour just allow them sleep just like that, as father theresa ninu ghetto dey play

Even people that drink to stupor, will try to get home haba ! ova 10 random people just find a "reason" to sleep on the floor ... afi coincidence cheesy
if people can leave their houses and sleep in a bar, if people can leave their houses and sleep in a brothel, why won't these ones sleep in a bet shop.
You are underestimating the power behind addiction
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by psucc(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23
That's your lineage legacy

Omenlon:
why don't you just end it with common sniper
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Believeintruth: 9:28pm On Mar 23
Omenlon:
if all is not well with Nigeria is it by force to leave in Nigeria? Can't you relocate to a better place like Afghanistan or Somalia? Or better still take a dose of sniper and visit heaven where all is well?

Can you just shut up for once. You guys are so desperate to use propaganda to cover up everything. No all the time you use lies and cover ups sometimes you need to speak the truth to power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PSG Forward,angel Di Maria,sentenced To Prison / 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) / Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.