Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. (69248 Views)

PUMA Terminates $2.7m Contract With Nigeria Over Olympics Jersey Saga / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Thundafireseun: 5:40pm On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:
In as much as I agree all is not well with Nigeria, it’s obvious this is staged

There’s no way a bet shop could b this big without a chair

It’s impossible

Exactly …. I feel it’s staged why are all the boys looking away from the camera??
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by nonny1212: 5:40pm On Mar 23
You dey whyne 2odd cheesy

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by mofedamijo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:
Go to Philadelphia and tell us all is not well with the US too.

Every society has that part of her.

Using baseless pegs to rubbish Nigeria won’t fly! Your logic can tell also, that all is not working for the US.

Don't mind these nitwits. From Philly to NY to LA, the number of addicts, homeless, and bet addicts roaming the U.S is preposterous. I have traveled to several countries and I have never seen a congregation of adddicts roaming the streets and living on the streets like the U.S. Does that mean all is not well with America?

4 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by CaptainFM1: 5:41pm On Mar 23
softtorce:
Is this from the agbado or ebi pawa state ?

Stay on the subject. It's no time for ethnicity.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by tfelicityk(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23
People with different perspectives to life and understanding.

How can a grown up child leaves his parents house (comfort zone) and prefer to sleep in a betting shop?

There are lots of artisans work out there where they can learn and invest in it gradually. They all want quick money.

However, some may decide to sleep in the bet shop because they don't have where to pass the night. It may be a safe place for them than sleeping under the bridge where agbero will come to disturb your sleep to pay for passing the night there.

The bet shop owner may use his/her to assist them to pass the night. They may be serving as indirect security for the shop so as the electronics are not stolen by invaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by allenpaul(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23
What Nigerians are goin through some Nations would've implode if 10% of it happens to them .Naira value has dropped drastically so even those that has it also feeling the brunt , this isn't a good time to be poor in Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Beazysledge: 5:41pm On Mar 23
grin grin grin visual na that okocha face funny me pass

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Kusu12: 5:41pm On Mar 23
These are social misfits, drug addicts and lazy bones. They are everywhere in the world. "As you lay your bed so you lie on it"

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by CoronaVirusPro: 5:42pm On Mar 23
mofedamijo:

Don't mind this nitwits. From Philly to NY to LA, the number of addicts and homelessness and bet addicts roaming the U.S is preposterous. I have traveled to several countries and I have never seen a congregation of adddicts roaming the streets and living on the streets loke the U.S. Does that mean all is not well with America?

Thanks for your input!

Wannabes always just trying hard to rubbish our great country. Like we don’t have similar instances in far advanced nations.

Yes! We have a problems, and it’s not peculiar to us alone!

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by tnerro1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23
I don’t bet, I don’t drink and I don’t smoke, I only like fair busty girls 😋
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Berankis: 5:42pm On Mar 23
This is what our youth have been reduced to. When we keep shouting accountability and responsibility at the helm of Government and other official representatives. They turn everything to politics and opposition.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Stephench: 5:43pm On Mar 23
Wainey:
Don't blame hardship, these people are just betking addicts that wants to use N100 to get 25k in less than 2hours.
The economy affects me too but you will not see me in a bet shop.

On the other hand, This could also be a betting shop that opens 24hours in a very busy place, the people got tired of betting around 3midnight, couldn't go home and decided to sleep there,

They're betting addicts but things led to it. Humans are greedy by nature but if Nigeria was a bit easier than it is, this menace wouldn't be this serious.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Benwallt(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23
Billionaires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by zinaunreal(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23
God1000:
Just look at what the youths of this country are doing to survive this hardship, they've resorted to reckless betting.

Some of them are graduates without jobs, they are tired and frustrated.

Lies. This are homeless guys who refused to sleep on the streets and were accommodated by the owner of the bet shop stop spreading false information
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Chetas81(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23
NO BAD AND CRAZY CITIZEN CAN BUILD A GREAT NATION
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by stevnwigw1: 5:44pm On Mar 23
The unemployment rate in Imo is very high, since 2014 till date no Imo state governor has employed anyone. The governors have failed Imo state citizens, may God help the land of hope.

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Omenlon: 5:44pm On Mar 23
psucc:
To thijk that we still have 3years ahead to survive this country is thought provoking
why don't you just end it with common sniper
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by RillyBA: 5:45pm On Mar 23
If govt ban betting it still you people that will still complain. What concerns hardship with addiction. U will see someone using 100k to bet and u think it hardship? It greed

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23
I saw this shit at Tejuosho 5 years ago at a Bet9ja shop, it was an appalling sight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by mofedamijo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:

Thanks for your input!

Wannabes always just trying hard to rubbish our great country. Like we don’t have similar instances in far advanced nations.

Yes! We have a problems, and it’s not peculiar to us alone!

Exactly bro. Every country has its own challenges. I know Nigeria can do better, and I know things needs to change. I haven't been to Nigeria in 8 years, but most of the problems Nigerians see as peculiar is actually not peculiar to Nigeria, its a global problem.

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by justmondris: 5:47pm On Mar 23
God1000:
Just look at what the youths of this country are doing to survive this hardship, they've resorted to reckless betting.

I nor understand wetin concern betting and homelessness? This one na arranged photograph.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Lomprico2: 5:47pm On Mar 23
God1000:
How do we get to this level?

You will not see young people betting this way in a country where there are job opportunities

By voting in a brain dead dullard in 2015.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Neyopumpin13: 5:48pm On Mar 23
softtorce:
Is this from the agbado or ebi pawa state ? imo state go and verify,the most richest peoples in Nigeria.

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by davillian(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23
Wainey:
Don't blame hardship, these people are just betking addicts that wants to use N100 to get 25k in less than 2hours.
The economy affects me too but you will not see me in a bet shop.

On the other hand, This could also be a betting shop that opens 24hours in a very busy place, the people got tired of betting around 3midnight, couldn't go home and decided to sleep there,
Just what I was about to say.....
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Omenlon: 5:48pm On Mar 23
Believeintruth:

Oga your comparison is baseless at best. First if all what is the unemployment rate on Nigeria. What is the income per capita of Nigerians, how is our purchasing power faring? All these point out to the fact all is indeed not well with Nigeria.
if all is not well with Nigeria is it by force to leave in Nigeria? Can't you relocate to a better place like Afghanistan or Somalia? Or better still take a dose of sniper and visit heaven where all is well?
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Neyopumpin13: 5:49pm On Mar 23
softtorce:
Is this from the agbado or ebi pawa state

imo state go and verify,the most richest peoples in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by miraclemesienu: 5:50pm On Mar 23

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Goodlady(f): 5:50pm On Mar 23
softtorce:

From ya states. Ndi ara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Misterone: 5:50pm On Mar 23
God1000:

Utter trash! This is not hardship but stupidity! Na hunger go make some of these people get sense. The last time I checked, Nigerian land is still one of the most fertile across the world. Also stop that stupid herdsmen rubbish you people propagate! It's nonsense. We like giving excuse for people who have refused to work! A plot of land planted with vegetables can assist any family go through these times. Therefore, allow those that want to laze around do so!
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by olamike02: 5:51pm On Mar 23
softtorce:

FROM IMO STATE

EBI NPAWA KNOW NO TRIBE

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Seunpapa65: 5:51pm On Mar 23
post=129072127:
This is just so sad to view...
Our darling youths,
Your destiny is in your hands.
This is not the time to sleep,
To make it worse,
Sleeping in a betting shop,
On the floor?
Some even without clothes on?!

Don't they have homes?
This is pathetic and we are so emotional right now.
Wake up Guys.
Stop sleeping!

BigBirdKuti has said it all below......
Most of them have there properties seized na investment okocha decided to give us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PSG Forward,angel Di Maria,sentenced To Prison / 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.