Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis (88510 Views)

Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Harmless1b(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23
Why them go name him ant?

4 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by GoodGovernance: 11:08pm On Mar 23
otherway:
4 inches when erect is not micro.

A woman's Gspot is just 3inches from the vg opening so with a good style he will still satisfy most ladies.

Correct.

Moreover,the headline is very misleading. The average size of a penis refers to when erect and not flacid.

Comparing flacid penis,is as stupid as stupidity itself.

6 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by cenaman(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23
VinnyBaba:
Deeper life or Lord chosen Girls.
Those ones will likely have tight pussies.
Should i connect u with deeper life or lord choosen olosho?

4 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by otherway: 11:10pm On Mar 23
GoodGovernance:

Correct.

Moreover,the headline is very misleading. The average size of a penis refers to when erect and not flacid.

Exactly.

I am proudly 7.3 when erect yet this can be big, too big or just OK for some ladies.

A woman's experience determines how she views the size of a man's dick.

An just as you wrote, you can't determine a man's size in a flaccid state.

3 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by OmoOshodi(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23
He should go for DNA...don't trust woman

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by DKM123: 11:24pm On Mar 23
Expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe aka HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello aka abba190 and 40 other monikers

See your people... That small peepee wey you take dey m0lest your students for school go disappear the day karma finally catches up with you.
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by MrsAminaBello(f): 11:27pm On Mar 23
DKM123:
Uncle Victor Omerigwe aka HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers

See your people... That small peepee wey you take dey m0lest your students for school go disappear the day karma finally catches up with you.
stop mixing me up with those names please. I don't know them.
I'm Dr Mrs Amina Bello, a married woman from Borno State and I'm a Medical Doctor.
Be guided

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Mayflowa(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23
Taiwojon:

Just stop mentioning deeper life

You people are black

Hahaha. I am not against deeper life. I am making a case that we have different sizes by God’s design. There is pros and cons to it. Wetin you dey talk sef. Deeper life that consistently broke its rule. Don’t watch TV. Later you can watch TV. Don’t wear hand chains but I saw women with gold and silver chain watches 😆. Don’t wear makeup. Kumuyi’s son and daughter did dangerous makeup in their marriage and wore tight revealing gown while church members attended. And Kumuyi got another wife after his wife demise. These things are not bad but they preached against them like we are “black”

6 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by DKM123: 11:31pm On Mar 23
MrsAminaBello:
I'm Dr Mrs Amina Bello, a married woman from Borno State and I'm a Medical Doctor.
Be guided

Hahahaha! Kai!! cheesy I must admit I laugh out loud each time you do this drama with your numerous accounts. Clown! cheesy

Na Ogun go sha kee you, Victor Omerigwe aka HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello aka abba190 and 40 other monikers This year, it's me and your beggi beggi account. Then next year I will face another of your favourite fake account. You cannot sc@m that old w!Dow and go free. Never!! Ewu!!

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23
MrsAminaBello:
Be guided

thatz where her foolishness begins from

then she must say she heard , then she saw or however she puts the nonsense,

yeah,if anybody claims i deserve 2 have my misery or poverty compounded ,then let such person go ahead with it.

i dont wish 2 pass through dis world twice.

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by MrsAminaBello(f): 11:38pm On Mar 23
HellVictorinho6:

thatz where her foolishness begins from

then she must say she heard , then she saw or however she puts the nonsense,

yeah,if anybody claims i deserve 2 have my misery or poverty compounded ,then let such person go ahead with it.

i dont wish 2 pass through dis world twice.

DKM123 is a jobless troll, just ignore her.
drop your account number and name let me send you 2k.
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by MrsAminaBello(f): 11:41pm On Mar 23
DKM123:

Hahahaha! Kai!! cheesy I must admit I laugh out loud each time you do this! Clown! cheesy

Na Ogun go sha kee you, Victor Omerigwe aka HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers This year, it's me and your beggi beggi account. Then next year I will face another of your favourite fake account. You cannot sc@m that old w!Dow and go free. Never!! Ewu!!
Dordowa is this you?
Don't worry I'll track you down.
Now I know the real person behind this DKM123 moniker.
I'll expose you soon.
I'll create a thread and post your pictures tomorrow grin
You're finished as Nairalanders will drag the hell out of you
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by stanval02: 11:43pm On Mar 23
Why won't his penis be micro, when his name in Ant.😂

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23
MrsAminaBello:

thanks

opay

victor omerigwe

can we also chat on whatsapp?

itz about how i can earn a living through my phone.
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by DKM123: 11:45pm On Mar 23
MrsAminaBello:
Dordowa is this you?
Don't worry I'll track you down.
Now I know the real person behind this DKM123 moniker.
I'll expose you soon.
I'll create a thread and post your pictures tomorrow grin
You're finished as Nairalanders will drag the hell out of you

Joro to Joro scammer!

Victor Omerigwe aka HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello aka abba190 and 40 other monikers...

You scam people and then tr0ll them with your over 40 accounts when they want to call you out . But you see that widow you scammed, she will be your final bustop, God helping me. I shall come after you until you cough out every penny! Ole buruku!

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by pezeji(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23
You say deeper wetin abi Chosen wetin?
Na retired olosho full there
VinnyBaba:

To sexually satisfy a Woman is NOT always by Big Gbola. undecided

because if a big Gbola meets a girl with tight punny, It will Injure her and give her Bruises. embarassed embarassed

For a Great sex, Ur Gbola must fit Perfectly well in the Pussy of the Lady you are having sex with. smiley

So Men with small PREEKs should locate those Uptight, Spiritual Deeper life or Lord chosen Girls.
Those ones will likely have tight pussies. undecided smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by shepherd316: 11:48pm On Mar 23
Your comment revealed the quality of your upbringing, its shameful your words gave out your identity
suckmedownthere:
No guts no glory........most women will find him useless...

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by MrsAminaBello(f): 11:48pm On Mar 23
DKM123:

Joro to Joro scammer!

Victor Omerigwe aka HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers...

You scam people and then tr0ll them with your over 40 accounts when they want to call you out . But you see that widow you scammed, she will be your final bustop, God helping me. I shall come after you until you cough out every penny! Ole buruku!

your other moniker is dorwadowa.
Swear
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Melonsmasher: 11:49pm On Mar 23
VinnyBaba:

Men with small PREEKs should locate those Uptight, Spiritual Deeper life or Lord chosen Girls.
You lie.. Na their own open pass grin

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:05am On Mar 24
MrsAminaBello:

are u still sending it?
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by IbnB: 12:23am On Mar 24
shepherd316:
Your comment revealed the quality of your upbringing, its shameful your words gave out your identity

Why take it personal bra, is ya dick that small?

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Draslo(m): 12:36am On Mar 24
phemmyjohnson:
God will lengthen the penis for you. amen!
This is the craziest thing I've read in almost a decade
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by seecould: 12:47am On Mar 24
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by VaginaAcademic: 12:50am On Mar 24
You don't need a long dicck to deposit sperm in the womb, which is one of the primary functions of the penis. case closed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Fryx: 12:58am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

To sexually satisfy a Woman is NOT always by Big Gbola. undecided

because if a big Gbola meets a girl with tight punny, It will Injure her and give her Bruises. embarassed embarassed

For a Great sex, Ur Gbola must fit Perfectly well in the Pussy of the Lady you are having sex with. smiley

So Men with small PREEKs should locate those Uptight, Spiritual Deeper life or Lord chosen Girls.

Big or small. Just make sure your thing long come curve upward. Na that one dey hit center of gravity. (But not good for doggy)

3 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:05am On Mar 24
MrsAminaBello:

Aunty, abeg me tooooooooooo

9053920228 Opay
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Xiaohei(m): 1:09am On Mar 24
Offpoint1:
4 inches ain't micro naw... That's average for Chinese men. grin

Measured mine at 7.6 inches, i felt disappointed cuz I needed 8 and above.

But those Chinese men are building amazing infrastructures, building a sustainable and prosperous economy; and loaning billions of dollars to us - a people with big gbolas! If na big gbola be the yardstick to measure wealth, na black people for get money pass. Hahaha!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Taiwojon(m): 1:14am On Mar 24
Mayflowa:

Hahaha. I am not against deeper life. I am making a case that we have different sizes by God’s design. There is pros and cons to it. Wetin you dey talk sef. Deeper life that consistently broke its rule. Don’t watch TV. Later you can watch TV. Don’t wear hand chains but I saw women with gold and silver chain watches 😆. Don’t wear makeup. Kumuyi’s son and daughter did dangerous makeup in their marriage and wore tight revealing gown while church members attended. And Kumuyi got another wife after his wife demise. These things are not bad but they preached against them like we are “black”
You still don't know what you are talking about
Just rubbish to get like.

1. Don't watch TV then was said by the pastor on the basis that TV then was promoting immoral stuff, and people were glue to it. In the process corrupting the mind of the simple just like you.
If pastor still say don't watch TV now, isn't there phone to collect those immoral stuff and be watching it.
Now deeper life watching TV (monitor) and the big screen that is being use at gbagada including every district is use in transmitting gospel message of Christ thank to technology and knowledge that the TV(monitor) can be use in promoting the gospel.

So we don't watch TV for immoral stuff but for propagating the good news of Christ

I hope that settle your bias claim.

2. You saw woman with gold and chain watch
Bro na simply watch be that na
What nonsense chain and gold are you talking about

If you talk about chain, real deeper lifer does not wear it.
You weren't born with chain so why put it on or put ear ring.
You might have seen people put on ear ring.
That is because it is on crusade ground
Which comprises of saints (true born again deeper lifer and other churches that are truly born again) including sinner and other churches like CAN bodies , celestial members, redeem members ,cac members ,mountain of fire members and other churches that were invited. since they were invited to the program they have to dress the way they use to dress when going to their church. Because it is crusade ground that they are going not to deeper life church now.

This is not deeper life now, it comprises of deeper lifer and other churches including sinner also.
So we want them save and because of dressing we cannot chase or drive them away.
They have to come as they are, they have to dress as they are
With the chain and banglet

Just like the woman that anoint Jesus before Jesus buried came just as she was and Jesus didn't condemn her because of her dressing and chain

So next time
Get your fact right before saying rubbish.

3. Kumuyi son wife did dangerous make up during marriage
Yes we know and the disciplinary forces as look into the matter of which it has been corrected
Now get this

They didn't do the marriage in deeper life
Deeper life didn't host it.
So you cannot blame the church for that nor the pastor
If you want to marry outside deeper life, to look like the world then go and do so and stop putting unnecessary stuff on God's own church

4. Kumuyi remarry
The bible say as long as the wife is death, the man is at liberty to marry again?
As long as the husband is death, the woman is at liberty to marry again.
So where is his fault now?
Bible also said
It is better to marry than to burn.

5. I said you are black
Yes, you are black by bringing up deeper life on your nonsense sex escapede.

If you don't repent from such things!
You will die and go to hell
JESUS is the ONLY way to the FATHER.
REPENT and TURN AWAY from your sins

Fornication and adultery will DAMN your soul
But ONLY JESUS will SAVE you.

Don't be BLACK, REPENT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by grandstar(m): 1:30am On Mar 24
if a woman can reach orgasm just through fingering, penis size is not everything

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by KORLAR(m): 1:35am On Mar 24
hisexcellency34:
Na this kain penis dey give belle pass

Because the sperm no go need travel far before e enter the vagina? 🌚
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by oladele00(m): 2:03am On Mar 24
Rock your small dick in peace. A small dick to a tight pussy and a huge dick to a wide pussy. Pussies are molded in different forms. You have to choose what fits your dick.

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by CockPit: 2:15am On Mar 24
There is nothing God cannot do. If dry bone could rise again, what is micro-p*nnis compared to the power of God.

Take a full bottle of anonting iol and gently annoint the MP and say after me

O YE SPIRIT OF MICRO-PE*NIS,

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

DIE BY FIIIIIIREEEE!

DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! DIE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.