Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis (88503 Views)

Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:28am On Mar 24
Lovelyn451:
Sorry to you
Bitch
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by jenniferedet00(f): 2:29am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

To sexually satisfy a Woman is NOT always by Big Gbola. undecided

because if a big Gbola meets a girl with tight punny, It will Injure her and give her Bruises. embarassed embarassed

For a Great sex, Ur Gbola must fit Perfectly well in the Pussy of the Lady you are having sex with. smiley

So Men with small PREEKs should locate those Uptight, Spiritual Deeper life or Lord chosen Girls.
Those ones will likely have tight pussies. undecided smiley

Penis can only injure a woman if you didn't arouse her well or lubricate that spot.

No size of penis is too big for a woman, the man needs to learn how to stop being in a hurry and put her in the mood.
If she's in the mood, she gets wet and that leads to easy penetration, if it isn't sliding in well, then use a lubricant.

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.

4 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Taiwojon(m): 2:34am On Mar 24
CockPit:
There is nothing God cannot do. If dry bone could rise again, what is micro-p*nnis compared to the power of God.

Take a full bottle of anonting iol and gently annoint the MP and say after me

O YE SPIRIT OF MICRO-PE*NIS,

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

DIE BY FIIIIIIREEEE!

DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! DIE!!!!
You need JESUS
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:36am On Mar 24
only an Ashawo man or woman worries about sizes of penis sex na food?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by CockPit: 2:38am On Mar 24
Taiwojon:

You need JESUS

O Ye faithless generation!

What is a micro pen*is to the power of our God.

You don't believe in miracles?

Every Dry bones of micro pen*is shall RISE AGAIN and become a mighty army!
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:38am On Mar 24
EXLOVER:

Men with small gbola dor talk
Which one can you create? Useless dawg

3 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by seanery: 3:03am On Mar 24
One inch in a bolehole, it no go scratch surface at all.
Mk him just go for A.I (Artificial Insemination).
; mk him use tk impregnate any woman wey go agree to marry him.

But problem b sey d woman go dey Bleep outside

Mk hin no con go father another man piking.
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by sirgbeja(m): 3:08am On Mar 24
Why would he have a big penis when his name is Ant?

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Lovelyn451(f): 3:24am On Mar 24
4KNGOATS:

Bitch
and you are?
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:29am On Mar 24
Lovelyn451:
and you are?

Am small but I can impregnate you
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Segxydube: 3:45am On Mar 24
Offpoint1:
4 inches ain't micro naw... That's average for Chinese men. grin

Measured mine at 7.6 inches, i felt disappointed cuz I needed 8 and above.

What did you use to measure it?
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by sunsweet33: 3:46am On Mar 24
You see?

A few days ago somebody brought his aunties case here asking for advice for her hormonal issues.

I followed the thread because I was interested in seeing other peoples opinions but 80% of the comments were useless.

Now on the issue of micropenis, experts full here.

The same people who refuse to take women’s issues seriously will now complain that women don’t engage with them meaningfully. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Burgerlomo: 3:51am On Mar 24
Nah wa ooo
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by enemyofprogress: 4:00am On Mar 24
What do you expect from a man whose name is Ant? Be mindful of the names you give your children. Let him go and check the ones of those bearing the names like, elephant, gorilla, chimpanzee, horse, etc

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by enemyofprogress: 4:02am On Mar 24
Segxydube:

you don dey jealous the guy's prick
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by enemyofprogress: 4:04am On Mar 24
Lovelyn451:
Sorry to you
why you dey sorry am? Go near him and see if you no go get belle
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by enemyofprogress: 4:06am On Mar 24
PheelzAlmighty:
What is he opening up for?

Pity or clout? bros abeg nau
boat of them
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by chigogo2010(m): 4:13am On Mar 24
Watch my Comedy skit and Bless me by Subscribing 🙏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJQ5qcBaZc?si=6uX0GnHIxpNx-etc
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Kingcalls: 4:46am On Mar 24
Amotolongbo:
Yinmu

We know hoeing around has turned urs to MM2 airport plane runway
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by livebullet(m): 5:01am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

because if a big Gbola meets a girl with tight punny, It will Injure her and give her Bruises. embarassed embarassed

For a Great sex, Ur Gbola must fit Perfectly well in the Pussy of the Lady you are having sex with. smiley

So Men with small PREEKs should locate those Uptight, Spiritual Deeper life or Lord chosen Girls.
You didn't mention Christ Embassy n Winners girls... Why?

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Osanoghodua1: 5:16am On Mar 24
If he knows how to use it, there will be no complain. Let him stop seeing other women and concentrate on his wife.

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Originalsly: 5:17am On Mar 24
Men with under average size penis need to go after virgins ... that size will he normal for her but if she cheats with a bigger guy .... there's no going back. I don't understand why he would be concerned about what others think of him... how will they know? He should be proud to know never mind he is about half size .... it works... while so many others have more than twice his size but dead ... dead dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Curious346: 5:29am On Mar 24
I don't think any naira land mod with a bigger pēŋīṣ

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by 3kay945(m): 5:40am On Mar 24
I just dey pity the guy. I know that gender!
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by hardeiluxie: 5:44am On Mar 24
Well well well...

One inch dick but he's already married and the wife, despite how unsatisfied she might always be after sex still adores him?
*She's his betterhalf!* ww

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Offpoint1: 5:46am On Mar 24
Segxydube:

I have tailors as neighbors, I used tape rule
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Offpoint1: 5:47am On Mar 24
Xiaohei:

But those Chinese men are building amazing infrastructures, building a sustainable and prosperous economy; and loaning billions of dollars to us - a people with big gbolas! If na big gbola be the yardstick to measure wealth, na black people for get money pass. Hahaha!
You know you can't have it all in life right? 😂
So let's be proud of what we have grin
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Chukwuka319(m): 5:54am On Mar 24
Am happy for him that he succeeded in looking beyond his bodily inadequacy and focusing on his self development and making the most out of his life.
The wife too must be commended for standing by him and loving him wholeheartedly,in spite of physical inadequacy.
Most women would have rejected him outright or just used him as dating partner of convenience, not fully commiting to him.

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Zetty177x: 5:58am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

Don't speak for us....smallie can be disgusting with bad character.
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Zetty177x: 5:59am On Mar 24
Originalsly:
Men with under average size penis need to go after virgins ... that size will he normal for her but if she cheats with a bigger guy .... there's no going back. I don't understand why he would be concerned about what others think of him... how will they know? He should be proud to know never mind he is about half size .... it works... while so many others have more than twice his size but dead ... dead dead.

Wetin dead de do for ur statement
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Xiaohei(m): 6:11am On Mar 24
Offpoint1:

You know you can't have it all in life right? 😂
So let's be proud of what we have grin

Hahaha! You don make me laff for real.
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Jeje247: 6:17am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

1 inch is useless anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.