Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis (88502 Views)

Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by mysticwarrior(m): 6:18am On Mar 24
abiolamitodun:
Guy that has big peepee and is in love with a lady with tight veevee...wetin that man go come do?....

Best prayer is to meet what fits us
Them go use better lubricant the thing go just dey go in and out with ease, at the end there will be no bruises in the vaginal of the lady, only big Gbola men with excellent experience knows this.
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by thomasjoe(m): 6:26am On Mar 24
E go shock you say na some of Dem wide pass !
VinnyBaba:

To sexually satisfy a Woman is NOT always by Big Gbola. undecided

because if a big Gbola meets a girl with tight punny, It will Injure her and give her Bruises. embarassed embarassed

For a Great sex, Ur Gbola must fit Perfectly well in the Pussy of the Lady you are having sex with. smiley

So Men with small PREEKs should locate those Uptight, Spiritual Deeper life or Lord chosen Girls.
Those ones will likely have tight pussies. undecided smiley

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:26am On Mar 24
suckmedownthere:
No guts no glory........most women will find him useless...
all women trust me but they will never say it to your face

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by excel101(m): 6:28am On Mar 24
Offpoint1:
4 inches ain't micro naw... That's average for Chinese men. grin

Measured mine at 7.6 inches, i felt disappointed cuz I needed 8 and above.
Who asked you, you that has 3-inches, you want to feel good in public, while dying inside
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:29am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

because if a big Gbola meets a girl with tight punny, It will Injure her and give her Bruises. embarassed embarassed

For a Great sex, Ur Gbola must fit Perfectly well in the Pussy of the Lady you are having sex with. smiley

So Men with small PREEKs should locate those Uptight, Spiritual Deeper life or Lord chosen Girls.
so you think with deeper life/chosen ladies? E go shock you..

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by jamesversion: 6:36am On Mar 24
Offpoint1:
4 inches ain't micro naw... That's average for Chinese men. grin

Measured mine at 7.6 inches, i felt disappointed cuz I needed 8 and above.

Needed for what exactly? grin

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by toujurs: 6:36am On Mar 24
Amotolongbo:
Yinmu
So it's preek you've been eating the most. Orishirishi. And you are not married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Babastrong(m): 6:40am On Mar 24
Natural problem that can be solved. If you are eager to make it big and strong within a month. Contact me: call/Whatsapp 08156272104
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by thomasjoe(m): 6:46am On Mar 24
RaySimran:
He's cheated by nature, not fair..embarassed grin

None is cheated . We all come complete . He has been compensated in other ways if you check well ! In our incompleteness lies our compensations .

You may want to check out the gift of blindness by Cobhams Asukwo on YouTube sTed talk to get a broader perspective on what I mean.
Good morning and God bless .

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:48am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

Finding virgins among church girls is like looking for saint among Nigeria politicians

Na churchy girls corrupt most, it will surprise you that someone like Regina Daniel doing worldly movies was virgin when her husband met her

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Yestogood: 6:53am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

If that is the impression you have about church ladies, get ready to be shocked to your core.

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by caesymore(m): 6:57am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

This one pass Gulder ultimate search
Goodluck to them finding a tight pussy 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Olabode211: 7:00am On Mar 24
waitin consent?
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by seecould: 7:02am On Mar 24
ThìsGlobe.com ,
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by joseph1832(m): 7:06am On Mar 24
Hmm. Funny thing is, I read somewhere were it said most guys with big penis, aren't so smart up there... still, the women who crave big penis will be the ones complaining about how big a man's penis is, then you'll start hearing things like, "womb shifter", womb damager" or even "womb destroyer" etc.
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by purejustice36: 7:07am On Mar 24
The day somebody go discover the meds to increase length of gbola without any side effect.
That person go become the richest person I the world without stress grin

3 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Lekan239(m): 7:07am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

no girl with tight puna. It's elastic. The more she's wet. The more the hole expand... the only difference is some close faster than others

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Amotolongbo(f): 7:08am On Mar 24
toujurs:
So it's preek you've been eating the most. Orishirishi. And you are not married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EDO962bhTg?si=AJMogZsVpD6xdGHs
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:13am On Mar 24
Amotolongbo:
Ant Smith revealed that he has been ridiculed over his small penis, but is now encouraging people to be happy with their endowment

https://www.unilad.com/community/life/micro-penis-ant-smith-interview-147665-20240319?fbclid=IwAR1QJ4IeImakqeR9v4dTg4ZU2Hp1al31Qku6MkCjy09bNwZ4Gyy_RLYqg5Y_aem_Af3R6hJ4EWd8DJ1YfcDYI5YUSOaUn4BCSkYqeA9jDf2cYFBEGqKfd3Ec7zqTukPnBi0

Erroneously, many don't realize that what gives pleasure during sex isn't what you're doing by yourself essentially but the reaction of your partner to whatever you are doing.

For example look at the boobs of a lady that men loves so much; by any of those actions: looking at it, touching it or sucking it, the pleasure you derive from any of those actions is the response you getting from the lady.

Imagine covering the whole head of the lady, after about two minutes of any of those mentioned actions, the man will be put off.

You need to be seeing how she's enjoying the actions before the man move into the real emotional enjoyment of the action. Or your partner just lie down there like a log of wood, no talking, no moaning, nothing. Nobody will tell you that you're wasting your time even if dick is 12inch.
A penis at 1in size when not erect looks like the person doesn't know what one inch is, at one inch, you won't even see it at all.

People who talk about the size of their genitals are always exaggerating it, too small or too big.

For real and extreme enjoyment, the tip of genitals; vagina or penis is the game changer.

6 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by 7arrows: 7:19am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

U will be surprised at the express road u will meet when u get to the deeper life and chosen girls avenue.

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Britishpea: 7:21am On Mar 24
What’s the size of an ant? I don’t even know that an ant can complain of having small joystick
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:26am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

jez dey play!

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Amotolongbo(f): 7:26am On Mar 24
Kingcalls:

We know hoeing around has turned urs to MM2 airport plane runway
gibberish

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Truvelisback(m): 7:29am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

Na you dey yarn like this? The names of Churches has nothing to do with tight pussies. You think say na all their young girls be virgin? Abi you dey whine? That dick is too small. The dick is as small as his name "Ant".

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:30am On Mar 24
MrsAminaBello:
your other moniker is dorwadowa.
Swear
i thought u were actually gonna send sumtin
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Psoul(m): 7:33am On Mar 24
His name is Ant. How does an Ant expect to have the prick of a horse.
Your prick is equal to the animal you are.
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Taiwojon(m): 7:45am On Mar 24
CockPit:

O Ye faithless generation!

What is a micro pen*is to the power of our God.

You don't believe in miracles?

Every Dry bones of micro pen*is shall RISE AGAIN and become a mighty army!
You are making it funnier than it is.

What Is micropenis has to do compare to what God can do.
The man need JESUS so as you.
Repent
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by AdisaOwala: 7:46am On Mar 24
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Praying4Nigeria: 8:03am On Mar 24
cry I wish my friend knew what this guy knows. See how my friend died while trying to make his pipi Bigger: https://www.nairaland.com/8040199/how-burantashi-killed-best-friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by JOACHINpedro: 8:06am On Mar 24
Originalsly:
Men with under average size penis need to go after virgins ... that size will he normal for her but if she cheats with a bigger guy .... there's no going back I don't understand why he would be concerned about what others think of him... how will they know? He should be proud to know never mind he is about half size .... it works... while so many others have more than twice his size but dead ... dead dead.
Oga even if you are big and she meets a bigger meat, your p game will be underrated.
Stop trying hard to pls women with penis, you'll always see your superior

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Offpoint1: 8:12am On Mar 24
jamesversion:

Needed for what exactly? grin
In kizz Daniel voice "Ko kan aye what I'll do with my 8 inches, if you no like I go content am" grin
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Austineva(m): 8:24am On Mar 24
Tecnophone:
I don't like tight things. Even while growing up, only the big aunties with wide pussies were fucking me, so till today I don't like tight pussies.
lol. You love swimming big oceanic bank 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.