Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) (62779 Views)

EXPLAINER: What Is Polyamory — Sexual Orientation Of Bbnaija’s Hermes? / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24
Amotolongbo:
Please don’t start this. Don’t rob the trees of their innocence.

I’m afraid if the trees experience orgasm, trees may start räping us 😭😭😭
Hahahaha what is this? Who taught you sarcasm?
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by okoroemeka(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24
advanceDNA:
Oh no........this people again
I am not surprised,the human mind and body trives in want and adversity,when a set of people don't have any normal human want and worries in Life this is usually the result,I doubt if she is thinking how to feed her children the next day she will not look at a tree as a partner but firewood
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Sniper101(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24
these White folks never seizes to amuse n amaze me.

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by prosper510: 3:18pm On Mar 24
Shataap Ogah.Na only you know God.Fanatic!!Shataap Ogah.Na only you know God.Fanatic!!...
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Exceed15: 3:19pm On Mar 24
It is finished. Angel Gabriel come and blow trumpet o
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Farfalla(f): 3:41pm On Mar 24
What is this?

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by correctguy101(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24
DeepSight:

Human:

- Is bipedal, standing erect
- has red eyes
- specializes in wickedness
- worships strange things as well as self - often nominates one of its own as God
- is specially greedy - will often accumulate what it does not need
- hates its fellow human
- especially if such a fellow human is of a different tribe or race
- practices slavery
- practices rape, cannibalism, pedophilia, homosexuality, lesbianism, necrophilia, sadomasochism and sometimes changes its sex
- believes highly in violence in order to establish hierarchies

Hahahaha..

Human seems problematic and confused grin

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Pacyrus(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24
Amotolongbo:
Please don’t start this. Don’t rob the trees of their innocence.

I’m afraid if the trees experience orgasm, trees may start räping us 😭😭😭
See undiluted MENT. grin
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Khallicopyro: 8:25pm On Mar 24
God has to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by donkelvin10(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.