Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) (62773 Views)

EXPLAINER: What Is Polyamory — Sexual Orientation Of Bbnaija’s Hermes? / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Gentlevip: 10:50pm On Mar 23
Putin pls do the necessary

This westerner wahala is polluting
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Modecaih: 10:51pm On Mar 23
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23
I think many of these Americans and Europeans are just BORED with their lives...!

That's why they keep indulging in deviant and idiotic behaviors like these.

If they aren't doing such nonsense, they would more than likely have a higher than normal suicide rate.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Iceberg3: 11:04pm On Mar 23
Always women...this gender always tilt towards....omg!

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by tnerro1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23
If we can give them tinubu as President, their brains go reset

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by mastermaestro(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23
Na who chop bellyful dey do all this nonsense. Satan know where him fit spread this kind madness. I know how much I take fill gas three days ago. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by abba190: 11:07pm On Mar 23
grin grin grin oyigbo and madness na 5&6

5 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by abba190: 11:10pm On Mar 23
soon we will have techsexual, people who get turned on by technological advancement and have sex with electrical dildos and pussi€s #mtswwwwww

5 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by KingRoiz: 11:27pm On Mar 23
This is what happens when you live in a country with little problems, less pressure on you, enjoying basic social amenities, working economy, have very reasonable leaders etc. So you have been spoilt to the extent you begon to misbehave. In a country where you don't need "the grace of God " to gain admission nor to graduate, you don't need prayer to have Nepa to charge your phone and similar little things, no wonder madness comes easily to them...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by bikefab(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23
This is depravity in its crude form. The west have gone bonkers..!

5 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Bunnatex(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23
This is actually prior connecting with God but because they are atheist, they refuse to acknowledge that they are actually feeling the supernatural being..

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by justmondris: 11:40pm On Mar 23
Bunch of mad people. Very soon them go add being turned on by ur parents or siblings as part of the categories. Na that one be their main goal las las.
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by engrchykae(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23
The West is sick and dying

6 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by javascript1901: 11:50pm On Mar 23
ThinkWISELY:
i laugh when people say there's nothing new under the sun
Really.
This might have been happening since without coming to light

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by DeepSight(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23
Righteousness2:
A Decayed
JESUS CHRIST IS the only means of Escape from what is coming on this disgusting sinking world.

Except for Jews according to you. They have a free pass with or without Bros Jay.
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by NwaliE01: 11:59pm On Mar 23
What a generation!
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by jaxxy(m): 12:16am On Mar 24
Doesn't make sense and they know it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Mrexcell(m): 12:40am On Mar 24
All these people are just suffering from different mental issues they need treatments and counseling instead of giving their actions sexy names.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:42am On Mar 24
And with this, another rubbish drops into the western world.

Abeg who fit dash me 17k? Plzzzz just bless me with it. 9053920228 Opay

jaxxy:
Does make sense and they know it. undecided

Does make sense? You made mistake ni?
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by VaginaAcademic: 1:02am On Mar 24
I once watched a video of a man humping car exhaust embarassed
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by fabrigas18(m): 1:19am On Mar 24
Jesuuuuuus!!! Guy u get work so "Tweh"
Righteousness2:
A Decayed Dying World Given over to reprobated minds.

[b][/b]

Our Generation is Heading speedily to Disaster, Destruction and Desolation.

From inventions of all kinds of Abominations, to wars , Earthquakes, Pestilences, Famines, Diseases, etc .

It is clear to all The world is at a tipping point! The Church is on the cusp of eternity! It's Rapture countdown!
We are no longer looking for a sign
We are listening for a Sound . The sound of the trumpet

Escape for your life.
JESUS CHRIST IS the only means of Escape from what is coming on this disgusting sinking world.

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by SpatialKing(m): 1:21am On Mar 24
Is Tinubu aware? 😂
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by armadeo(m): 1:27am On Mar 24
Gotham asylum potential inmates
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:52am On Mar 24
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 2:57am On Mar 24
Westerners are such perverts

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Morbeta11(m): 2:58am On Mar 24
Na over belle full dey cause am....how can a starving Africa fall in love with tree or cassava?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by MrHighSea: 3:33am On Mar 24
These are normal tree-huggers.
Reason I'm concerned with nature in my prospects
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by yak(m): 3:55am On Mar 24
Bookhub:
White people are going crazier by the day is it too much of comfort and easy life that is worrying this people?

They have so many things so easy that's why they have time to think nonsense. Little wonder David asked God to neither give him riches nor poverty lest he forgets God

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by enemyofprogress: 4:08am On Mar 24
Oyinbos just dey spoil dis world, more and more

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Benwallt(m): 4:28am On Mar 24
Bookhub:
White people are going crazier by the day is it too much of comfort and easy life that is worrying this people?

And our people with hard life will start copying and even take it up a notch. It's white people that with destroy the Soul of black people
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Zeebuy: 4:33am On Mar 24
Things like this used to be termed as mental disorders but now they've covered it up with wokeness

3 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Benwallt(m): 4:34am On Mar 24
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Psychiatrists and psychologists will soon go out of jobs.

cheesy cheesy

Or they will have too much on their hands to grapple with. Which psychiatrist or psychologist will know what resides in these kind of beings and the kind of solution to be proffered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.