Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Men Don’t Marry Late !! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don’t Marry Late !! (66982 Views)

Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? / [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by CountinBlessins(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

Another person who has nothing positive to contribute, has not made enough to even sit at the same table but offended at the TRUTH.

SPILL YOUR OWN TRUTH BRO. enjoy

My own truth? What does that gibberish mean? All these woke gay men. There is no such thing as your truth or my truth there is only the truth. Gay man 🤮🤮🤮

2 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Cherrybae(f): 8:48pm On Mar 24
Vanity upon vanity.
God forbid.

Men are simps

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Uchesis: 8:48pm On Mar 24
Marry and born
Na the only thing black man sabi do.

When are we going to the moon?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Mandate1: 8:49pm On Mar 24
Mcslize:

And Chinngyyy878, if you don't have money and you rush into marriage, the lamentation will be pro max. Your wife will finish you at home with nagging. You think marriage is a joke?

You will be scared to come home cuz of the nagging wife. She will blame u for everything. Brother, don't foolishly go on to carry burden of marriage when u know you are not financially balance o. You go hear whim.

You think a woman will respect u at home if u can't provide food for the home? The worst is if u marry a selfish woman who wouldn't want to use her own money to assist running the home. You will be the one feeding her as a liability without her contributing anything to the success of the home.

Man, look well before u marry o even if money come. If you marry a very bad woman, you are done for life. You won't have peace of mind o. Forget all those marriages that people are doing every Saturday. Majority don't last past 3 years, marriage don scatter.

So, my advise, remove that desperation of marriage from your mind and focus on your life for now to become financially stable as a man before you even think of anything marriage.

Ask those who are struggling financially and still rushed into marriage. They will tell you their experience. Marriage no be joke o. One thing is to have the money to marry and be financially stable, and another thing is to marry the right woman o.

So, look before you leap!
I once met a lady who liked me, and in our conversation I deliberately tried to get her view about finances in marriage. "if the man earns 100k and the woman earns 200k, what should happen in the family as regards spending?" she said the man will utilize his 100k to take care of the family, that she will contribute in buying anything needed in the home anytime she feels like.

I enquired further, don't you think the man won't have savings after utilising all his income to cater for the family? She said "he's the man of the house and should take care of the family".

In our present day, men and women earn equally at the work place, yet the man is expected to take care of the family with everything he earns, this is unfair. Little wonder men die before their time.

After the conversation, I distanced myself. She's not a wife material but a time bomb.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by twosquare(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24
Uchesis:
Marry and born

Na the only thing black man sabi do.

When are we going to the moon?
Wetin you wan go do for moon, bro...earth no sweet you? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by PointZerom: 8:54pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

Marriage is not the purpose of anyone on earth. So pls don't over hype it.

Marrying too early or late is RELATIVE. I have met 23 years old MEN and I have met 44 years old boys. It is mindset and lifestyle choices o.

BUT

You see MONEY......... there are doors it opens that marriage will not open. It will open your mind to dream in HD and achieve the dream that are mere wishes for poor men.

BITTER TRUTH
Anyone who is in their 30s or 40s and still STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY is either lazy orr without a mentor orrr ignorant of many key foundational laws for financial freedom orrrr spiritually under a curze.

EXCUSES are for the weak, lazy and ignorant.

So, If it is by AGE, then NED and other world billionaires WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED SEVERAL DREAM WIVES.

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

See bro, before coming here to drop impractical posts..... MAKE MONEY, MAKE MAD MONEY FIRST................. then think about your stand on issues again, and you will know that POVERTY IS A MINDSET.

WHEN MONEY SPEAKS NO ONE CHECKS THE GRAMMAR

Unforeseen circumstances never hit you that's why you think a struggling 40yrs old is lazy.

Anything you want to so in life both money and marriage or education pls do them early.
Grow with your education, children and wealth.

4 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Virgo3: 8:54pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

Marrying too early or late is RELATIVE. I have met 23 years old MEN and I have met 44 years old boys. It is mindset and lifestyle choices o.

BUT

You see MONEY......... there are doors it opens that marriage will not open. It will open your mind to dream in HD and achieve the dream that are mere wishes for poor men.

BITTER TRUTH
Anyone who is in their 30s or 40s and still STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY is either lazy orr without a mentor orrr ignorant of many key foundational laws for financial freedom orrrr spiritually under a curze.

So, If it is by AGE, then NED and other world billionaires WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED SEVERAL DREAM WIVES.

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

See bro, before coming here to drop impractical posts..... MAKE MONEY, MAKE MAD MONEY FIRST................. then think about your stand on issues again, and you will know that POVERTY IS A MINDSET.

you got it wrong by attaching age to this, you can always make money at any fucking time, at any fucking age. I recommend finding ur truest self, the same poor dude today could be one in position to freeze all ur assets 20 yr later. Bleep mentors we are tired of repetition,we want pace setters
No new faces on d Forbes list in Nigeria for more than 15 yes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Kay25(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:
Age affects men too. There is age you will reach, your chances of marrying your dream wife reduces.

I know say una go say just have money, but what about those who are not rich ?
U wey post this are u married?can u say it with al your mouth that u married ur dream wife?can u say u are enjoying ur marriage now?can u be sure in next 10years ur wife wont divorce u?..go think about this before u come online and post things like this

6 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by flexyrule(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24
This thread should be moved to comedy section please.

I think there's need to start verifying users on nairaland with a valid means of Identification.

From there, we can categorise users based on their ages.

A young man who hasn't paid rent up to 5 years, or who doesn't know the cost of gravel, sharp sand and cement would just open a thread and his fellow trouser-sagging age mates would fill up the whole thread validating their unrealistic way of thinking.

Money this, money that.... I can bet my testes 95% of the under 30's screaming make money don't have the first liquid 10m in all their bank accounts combined.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Emmanuel900(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24
richie240:
Dey there dey deceive yourself.
When you have money, even at 100 years old, beauty queens go dey rush you.

Shey den tell u say men dey reach menopause abi??
You better upgrade ur huzzu.
cool

Just like an Ex beauty queen married Gani Adams, even Ooni of ife married 5 beautiful women without problems.

Women only have rules for poor men without power in this Nigeria as long as you are financially stable, you no longer have any problems with women if you know what you are doing, if one misbehave send her away and get another one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by PointZerom: 8:58pm On Mar 24
abbey621:

Y'all internet ninjas are funny, many men in their 30s and 40s went bankrupt from one unfortunate circumstance or another! Just one health issue can cost you your entire life savings including loss of job, a complex surgery could set you back 50 million or worse. A criminal lawsuit could also set you back tens of millions.

God forbid you or someone you love ever run into kidnappers, my guy your account go empty faster than the way Tinubu brought upon renewed shege......Poverty is not only a mindset, it can be brought upon by a series of UNFORTUNATE EVENTS!

Guy may I ask what's the total of your bank account, you get 100 million in liquid cash? If you don't then with one unfortunate event, you can fall into the category of the lazy or cursed individuals you mentioned above.....JI MA SUN!

If this truth will kill him....let him die.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24
Hezmatosky:
Which one be woman of your choice? There's nothing like choice in a woman. All women are the same. They start running colosus immediately dem enter house. Favourably the one wey nor be your choice sef dey outperform choicesable ones for marriage grin
Apt!!

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Seagodess(f): 9:00pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

you are sick upstairs..why is Everyman on Earth in their 40's not Rich? You are dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by DeWorlex45(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

This really touched me
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Maj196(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24
You dey craze, I marry anything fucking time I like

2 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by NOwazobia: 9:11pm On Mar 24
Stupid topic with Images that doesn't tag along with the subject of discuss. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Kingosytex(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:
Age affects men too. There is age you will reach, your chances of marrying your dream wife reduces.

Your view is very shallow. Have you considered what it takes to make money? So a man who can't feed himself should just go and marry simply because he shouldn't marry late? Many marry late not because of their making, money isn't easy to come by.

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by FRANCISTOWN: 9:13pm On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:

So what happens when you don’t make the money ?
Then such people can marry old ladies who are desperate for marriage.
30+ single ladies are for broke men

4 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Chubhie: 9:15pm On Mar 24
where's osohomole wedding photos?
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by MisterBanny(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

I have it and thats why it changed.

Thanks for showing you obviously don't

we don't live in the same country bro

I wish u could bless me with something to buy some food items please

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by millionboi2: 9:18pm On Mar 24
Kenmatt:

You don't have any peace now let alone to love. Say the gospel truth.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Why Wil you say he doesn't have peace now,do you know what it's to be in a terrible relationship or marriage.

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by correctguy101(m): 9:29pm On Mar 24
All the ancestors look like corpses already...

The last pix even had the young wife made up like Liz Benson corpse in that Diamond Ring movie ... SMH

Abeg make una leave the ancestors alone. See young wives they blessed themselves with. Later, baba will start complaining of young men in the area "chopping" his food, like he should even be surprised such will happen.

If I ever get to such age like 60s to 70s and I needed a wife, na another old shoe like myself I go wed o. No more child bearing, so what would I need too young a woman as wife for? At that age only companionship would seem enticing to me. And having a woman far from my time is too much of a headache abeg. Make she no come dey do me the ss3 pikin character.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by 6ixVille: 9:31pm On Mar 24
Preachh !!..
Gadafii:
I would rather make more money and marry late, than the other way round

There is no dream wife when you are rich, rather you would be the dream man of many women

Only poor men belove there is a dream wife because he's a dreamer, a rich man have no business in dreaming, he simply do what he wants.

If Ned still want to marry 2 more wives this year, beautiful virgins, he will and nothing go stop am
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Nehyooh(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24
Mcslize:

And Chinngyyy878, if you don't have money and you rush into marriage, the lamentation will be pro max. Your wife will finish you at home with nagging. You think marriage is a joke?

You will be scared to come home cuz of the nagging wife. She will blame u for everything. Brother, don't foolishly go on to carry burden of marriage when u know you are not financially balance o. You go hear whim.

You think a woman will respect u at home if u can't provide food for the home? The worst is if u marry a selfish woman who wouldn't want to use her own money to assist running the home. You will be the one feeding her as a liability without her contributing anything to the success of the home.

Man, look well before u marry o even if money come. If you marry a very bad woman, you are done for life. You won't have peace of mind o. Forget all those marriages that people are doing every Saturday. Majority don't last past 3 years, marriage don scatter.

So, my advise, remove that desperation of marriage from your mind and focus on your life for now to become financially stable as a man before you even think of anything marriage.

Ask those who are struggling financially and still rushed into marriage. They will tell you their experience. Marriage no be joke o. One thing is to have the money to marry and be financially stable, and another thing is to marry the right woman o.

Correct baba!
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Bluearrow: 9:36pm On Mar 24
bitingcool:

money is not everything
pray you don't make money that one sickness will wipe off
family is everything
Family is everything my foot!
You people just talk nonsense anyhow!
A sickness money can't cure, u think family will cure it?? Amaechi munagour just lost his life to kidney failure, why didn't his family save him? I'm very sure if he was super rich, he would probably be alive. Don't ever think what money can solve, family will solve it!

2 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Truthsandtrusts: 9:37pm On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:

You see Dem as who normal
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by ppogba: 9:37pm On Mar 24
flexyrule:
This thread should be moved to comedy section please.

I think there's need to start verifying users on nairaland with a valid means of Identification.

From there, we can categorise users based on their ages.

A young man who hasn't paid rent up to 5 years, or who doesn't know the cost of gravel, sharp sand and cement would just open a thread and his fellow trouser-sagging age mates would fill up the whole thread validating their unrealistic way of thinking.

Money this, money that.... I can bet my testes 95% of the under 30's screaming make money don't have the first liquid 10m in all their bank accounts combined.

10m in their bank accounts?
Shey you dey whine me ni?
Forget about the lies that people are portraying on the SM. Some are jobless, some are undergrads and a sizeable number are mere school cert. holders.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Omoawoke: 9:40pm On Mar 24
I love this thread. Especially for young guys like us still figuring out relationship and who to finally marry
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:

But these old men married young girls now! Are these not their dream girls because I don't understand your point from the pictures?
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Omoawoke: 9:41pm On Mar 24
AfahaAbia:

You're talking nonsense. Marriage isn't the ultimate purpose of a man. I'm 41 although I married at 27 and divorced at 36.. I see nothing special about it. I love my peace now with my 2 daughters. Nothing in this world beats that

Thank you for this
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Lordjulius(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24
FRANCISTOWN:

Dey play. If mad money hits you. Even at 40, you go begin look like 18yo.
Money can also make you look old you know....

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Omoawoke: 9:42pm On Mar 24
Mcslize:

I’ve screenshot this comment and saved in my diary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.