Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Men Don’t Marry Late !! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don’t Marry Late !! (66984 Views)

Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? / [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by bluefilm: 8:00am On Mar 25
Oh no! Not This idiot poster again!

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Worksunlimited: 8:14am On Mar 25
blackpanthar:

BITTER TRUTH
Anyone who is in their 30s or 40s and still STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY is either lazy orr without a mentor orrr ignorant of many key foundational laws for financial freedom orrrr spiritually under a curze.

EXCUSES are for the weak, lazy and ignorant.

WHEN MONEY SPEAKS NO ONE CHECKS THE GRAMMAR
[/b]
[b]
[b][/b]

U were doing well, till you got to this part and then you skewed sharply..

U dey talk like say u don sabe life but u see u still have much to learn about it.

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Barbiturate(m): 8:29am On Mar 25
blackpanthar:

BITTER TRUTH
Anyone who is in their 30s or 40s and still STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY is either lazy orr without a mentor orrr ignorant of many key foundational laws for financial freedom orrrr spiritually under a curze.

I am not lazy, I just don't have a mentor. Can you be my mentor pls?
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Calitoscassius(m): 8:44am On Mar 25
Very ugilee creatures, they all deserve themselves.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by LucemFerre: 9:35am On Mar 25
blackpanthar:

BITTER TRUTH

See this fortunate idiot wey think say him don understand life. Just the way every famous person think say dem be motivational speakers by default. My guy rest you no know sh!t. Just live and let live
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by AfahaAbia(m): 9:36am On Mar 25
Boldideas:

That's my brother from another mother! Am 45, I have a son too... And I have Peace of mind! Dude clocked 4 yesterday. So many dead men may still be alive if they loved their life.

Exactly. Alot of men sacrifice so much yet at the end they end up dead or with a challenging health problem. Myself and my two kids comes first!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by LucemFerre: 9:40am On Mar 25
Worksunlimited:
[/b]
[b]
[b][/b]

U dey talk like say u don sabe life but u see u still have much to learn about it.

You dey mind am
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by AfahaAbia(m): 9:48am On Mar 25
Kloenboi:

How did you manage the mental situation of divorce?

Especially with 2 kids?

By focusing on my career and giving my kids(14 & 11) the best!

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by AfahaAbia(m): 9:49am On Mar 25
Kenmatt:

You don't have any peace now let alone to love. Say the gospel truth.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Nah!! By focusing on my career and giving my kids(14 & 11) the best gives me more peace of mind.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by AfahaAbia(m): 9:50am On Mar 25
Chingyyy878:

Liar, what peace ?

I sure say loneliness dey deal with you

Lol very far from it. By focusing on my career and giving my kids(14 & 11) the best!
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by AfahaAbia(m): 9:51am On Mar 25
Notfogotten:

Stop making mockery of yourself.

You couldn't even hold your family together beyond 9 years when real men are celebrating 40th wedding anniversary.

Lol you're very funny. By focusing on my career and giving my kids(14 & 11) the best is all I have ever wanted in life
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Onyi90(m): 10:16am On Mar 25
Chingyyy878:
Age affects men too. There is age you will reach, your chances of marrying your dream wife reduces.

I know say una go say just have money, but what about those who are not rich ?

Who marries late by Choice?
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by blackpanthar: 11:00am On Mar 25
Worksunlimited:
[/b]
[b]
[b][/b]

You will mature when you understand ALL LIFE IS NOT THE SAME.

I understand my patterns and path.
God keeps me jealously and I don't make costly mistakes like thinking I know it all. BUT the little I have tested for over a decade, that works and is working till now. Is what I shared, it may not be your own life BUT IT IS MY TRUTH
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Okoroawusa: 11:07am On Mar 25
The beauty of a prick is in the hands of the holder
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Edenogie: 11:34am On Mar 25
AfahaAbia:

By focusing on my career and giving my kids(14 & 11) the best!
Thanks👍👍
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Cloudflare: 11:58am On Mar 25
Chingyyy878:
Age affects men too. There is age you will reach, your chances of marrying your dream wife reduces.

I know say una go say just have money, but what about those who are not rich ?

This kind of advice has sent so many men to their early graves. While some are frustrated after getting married early.

Which weed you smoke? No go make money stay there and be talking about marrying early with broke Bank account
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Mcslize: 2:09pm On Mar 25
Mandate1:
I once met a lady who liked me, and in our conversation I deliberately tried to get her view about finances in marriage. "if the man earns 100k and the woman earns 200k, what should happen in the family as regards spending?" she said the man will utilize his 100k to take care of the family, that she will contribute in buying anything needed in the home anytime she feels like.

I enquired further, don't you think the man won't have savings after utilising all his income to cater for the family? She said "he's the man of the house and should take care of the family".

In our present day, men and women earn equally at the work place, yet the man is expected to take care of the family with everything he earns, this is unfair. Little wonder men die before their time.

After the conversation, I distanced myself. She's not a wife material but a time bomb.

No be lie. Life is quite unfair for men. That's why selflessness is one of my criteria I will use to choose the lady I will call the mother of my unborn kids.

A selfish woman is an eye sore to a man's peace of mind. A woman that cannot use her own money to assist running a home with a man, even though they are now referred to as one, is the fastest route for any man to die.

It's very important you ask any lady about their financial views in the family. Like what you did. If you are in love with a girl and later discover that she is very selfish with her money and can't in any way even assist you with her own money when little things comes up, just know you are dealing with a chronic selfish woman. Erase her from your list of women you want to consider as wives materials.

A selfless woman is a blessing to a man. When you are in a relationship with a lady who is selfless and have some levels of empathy as a woman, you will so much enjoy that relationship, because both of you will join hands together to assist each other.

Who said a woman shouldn't assist a man? That's how you know the selfish ones.

This is one of the criteria I will never overlook for a potential partner. That's why it's always good to ask them questions to know their views about these things, so we know who we are dealing with and won't waste our times thinking we are dating a good woman.

You save yourself your time. Ladies like that are kept as flings not for serious relationship. Till you meet the one whose views align with yours, only then you can give in your all, cuz she will always be there to assist if the need comes once a while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by millstone(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25
Mcslize:

And Chinngyyy878, if you don't have money and you rush into marriage, the lamentation will be pro max. Your wife will finish you at home with nagging. You think marriage is a joke?

You will be scared to come home cuz of the nagging wife. She will blame u for everything. Brother, don't foolishly go on to carry burden of marriage when u know you are not financially balance o. You go hear whim.

You think a woman will respect u at home if u can't provide food for the home? The worst is if u marry a selfish woman who wouldn't want to use her own money to assist running the home. You will be the one feeding her as a liability without her contributing anything to the success of the home.

Man, look well before u marry o even if money come. If you marry a very bad woman, you are done for life. You won't have peace of mind o. Forget all those marriages that people are doing every Saturday. Majority don't last past 3 years, marriage don scatter.

So, my advise, remove that desperation of marriage from your mind and focus on your life for now to become financially stable as a man before you even think of anything marriage.

Ask those who are struggling financially and still rushed into marriage. They will tell you their experience. Marriage no be joke o. One thing is to have the money to marry and be financially stable, and another thing is to marry the right woman o.

So, look before you leap!
Na your quote make sense pass. while there are situations of men marrying dead broke at least have something that is bringing something monthly no matter how small. I am in my early thirties and about getting married, I work a job that pays over 100k and truth is if not my woman is not the current bitter feminist right now I for dey my lane o. I have worked in the bank and several jobs before but never considered marriage because I wanted to be agba baller first before getting married o but I checked some of my friends that are over fourty and not married and realized one thing. They all were waiting for the money to come. Thing is if your woman is supportive and she works (emphasis on her working o) you good and you can grow. That's why I look at guys who don't have a stable job but getting married or that babe marrying a yahoo boy that just hit money and rush marry. My dear una go see pass wetin Samson and Delilah see grin grin grin
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Ogaonos: 3:19pm On Mar 25
blackpanthar:

Marriage is not the purpose of anyone on earth. So pls don't over hype it.

Marrying too early or late is RELATIVE. I have met 23 years old MEN and I have met 44 years old boys. It is mindset and lifestyle choices o.

BUT

You see MONEY......... there are doors it opens that marriage will not open. It will open your mind to dream in HD and achieve the dream that are mere wishes for poor men.

BITTER TRUTH

So, If it is by AGE, then NED and other world billionaires WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED SEVERAL DREAM WIVES.

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

See bro, before coming here to drop impractical posts..... MAKE MONEY, MAKE MAD MONEY FIRST................. then think about your stand on issues again, and you will know that POVERTY IS A MINDSET.

pple who comes from middle class family or had papa or mama asistance in their hustle or grace of God thru their mama intercede for them. They say shit like this

PPLE WHO COMES FROM A POOR HOME. OR PAPA DON DIE, MAMA DEY DO PETTY TRADE. DNT SAY SHIT LIKE THIS
because THEY GO THRU ALOT.
MOST TIMES NT APPLICABLE WITH SOME EXTENDED FAMILIES.
RELATIONS WILL ABANDON U AFTER PAPA OR MAMA DON DIE ESP PAPA
OR MONEY NO DEY NUCLEAR FAMILY
MY ADVISE TO THOSE IN SUCH SITUATION (PAPA DON DIE)
BE STRONG FOR UR MAMA SHE NEEDS IT
HUSTLING NEEDS MORE THAN ONE HEAD. TRY TO WRK TOGETHER AS A NUCLEAR FAMILY(YOU ND SIBLING)
BE PRAYERFUL U NEED GOD GRACE THAT ATTRACT A HELPER, SOME TIMES MENTORS WILL ONLY ADVICE YOU. BUT NT NT LIFT U UP TO UR GREATNESS ONLY HELPER DT WILL TAKE EM TIME TO LIFT U UP. ND NA GOD DEY DO AM

FINALLY HUMAN RELATIONS THAT PASTOR SEILMAN PREACH ABOUT
VERY VITAL IN HUSTLING
PERSON WHERE SABI BUILD RELATNSHIP WITH PPLE IN HIS/HER AREA (NEIGHBOURHOOD)ND OUTSIDE WISELY HUSTLING FIT NO TOO HARD FOR SUCH PERSON

EXAMPLE FOR UR AREA U DEY HALA THOSE GATEBOYS IF U GET SOME CHANGE FOR POCKET U DEY WET GROUND FOR THEM.
IF U SABI FOOTBALL ESP ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE .DEY GIST FOOTBALL
WITH THEM, FOR BARBLING SALON FOR AREA WHERE U CUT UR HAIR, AKARA WOMAN U SOCIALIZE DEY JOVIAL WITH AM ND SOME WHERE THEY GET PROVISION .BUT THEY NO DEY COME INSIDE UR HOUSE NA OUTSIDE THE SOCIALIZING DEY END
AND U DEY DO AM WISELY

WETIN BE THE ADVANTAGE WHEN SOME KIND CHALLENGES HIT YOU(LIKE NO LIGHT TO IRON CLOTH FOR INTERVIEW, NO WATER TO BATH ,COOK OR NO LIGHT TO CHARGE PHONE) THERE BE SOMEONE TO RENDER HELP TO YOU

T
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by extremelygolden: 4:19pm On Mar 25
blackpanthar:

Marriage is not the purpose of anyone on earth. So pls don't over hype it.

Marrying too early or late is RELATIVE. I have met 23 years old MEN and I have met 44 years old boys. It is mindset and lifestyle choices o.

BUT

You see MONEY......... there are doors it opens that marriage will not open. It will open your mind to dream in HD and achieve the dream that are mere wishes for poor men.

BITTER TRUTH

So, If it is by AGE, then NED and other world billionaires WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED SEVERAL DREAM WIVES.

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

See bro, before coming here to drop impractical posts..... MAKE MONEY, MAKE MAD MONEY FIRST................. then think about your stand on issues again, and you will know that POVERTY IS A MINDSET.

Black Panther please bend ( you too tall abeg), let me give you a peck on the chin.

You over-made sense with your post!

When you reason well, you speak well.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by DonroxyII: 5:56pm On Mar 25
Mandate1:
I once met a lady who liked me, and in our conversation I deliberately tried to get her view about finances in marriage. "if the man earns 100k and the woman earns 200k, what should happen in the family as regards spending?" she said the man will utilize his 100k to take care of the family, that she will contribute in buying anything needed in the home anytime she feels like.

I enquired further, don't you think the man won't have savings after utilising all his income to cater for the family? She said "he's the man of the house and should take care of the family".

In our present day, men and women earn equally at the work place, yet the man is expected to take care of the family with everything he earns, this is unfair. Little wonder men die before their time.

After the conversation, I distanced myself. She's not a wife material but a time bomb.
You are also a Parasite Trying to Leech... You ain't a Husband Material With Your Entitlement Mentality!

Imagine Whining Over Another Person Monies ... Your Job is to take care of Your Family While The Job Of Your Wife is to Support You .....

You could have Opined to Leverage On Her 200k to Learn Skills or Businesses That Would Turn Your 100k Into N1,000,000.00 But Nope, You are Trying to Make her Coughed Her Monies to Lead Your Home While You Keep Drinking Brukutu & KainKain Up & Down ...

Irresponsible Men are Easily to Decipher .... You Should be Avoided by Sane Ladies cheesy
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Mandate1: 7:20pm On Mar 25
DonroxyII:
You are also a Parasite Trying to Leech... You ain't a Husband Material With Your Entitlement Mentality!

Imagine Whining Over Another Person Monies ... Your Job is to take care of Your Family While The Job Of Your Wife is to Support You .....

You could have Opined to Leverage On Her 200k to Learn Skills or Businesses That Would Turn Your 100k Into N1,000,000.00 But Nope, You are Trying to Make her Coughed Her Monies to Lead Your Home While You Keep Drinking Brukutu & KainKain Up & Down ...

Irresponsible Men are Easily to Decipher .... You Should be Avoided by Sane Ladies cheesy
hahahaha. You funny walai. It's fine though.

No man wants to marry a woman who will feed him. The prayer of every man is to be financially buoyant to take care of his home. But in a situation he's unable to do so based on challenges beyond his control from the example posited above, it's rational for the woman to support her husband just so the family will weather the storm.

All I expected of her is to say, while my husband contributes all his income to the family wellbeing, I will support his effort with a percentage of my earnings. Be it 20, 30 or what have you. It only becomes unfair when she says my money is my money, his money is what we will survive on. That's not showing empathy and support.

Anyways, just do what makes you and keeps your home affloat. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by ogbe88(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25
bitingcool:

money is not everything
pray you don't make money that one sickness will wipe off
family is everything
U will know he is a kid.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by bisqit: 8:16pm On Mar 25
DonroxyII:

you are an idiot. The young man raised a valid point and all you could do is call him leech. Foolish man, Its people like you that encourage this bitches in their mindless behaviors. When the bible says women are helpmeets, men are sole providers. Mandate1 ride on, nothing do you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.