Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Men Don’t Marry Late !! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don’t Marry Late !! (66983 Views)

Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? / [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by sageb: 9:43pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

Marriage is not the purpose of anyone on earth. So pls don't over hype it.

Marrying too early or late is RELATIVE. I have met 23 years old MEN and I have met 44 years old boys. It is mindset and lifestyle choices o.

BUT

You see MONEY......... there are doors it opens that marriage will not open. It will open your mind to dream in HD and achieve the dream that are mere wishes for poor men.

BITTER TRUTH
Anyone who is in their 30s or 40s and still STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY is either lazy orr without a mentor orrr ignorant of many key foundational laws for financial freedom orrrr spiritually under a curze.

EXCUSES are for the weak, lazy and ignorant.

So, If it is by AGE, then NED and other world billionaires WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED SEVERAL DREAM WIVES.

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

See bro, before coming here to drop impractical posts..... MAKE MONEY, MAKE MAD MONEY FIRST................. then think about your stand on issues again, and you will know that POVERTY IS A MINDSET.

WHEN MONEY SPEAKS NO ONE CHECKS THE GRAMMAR

MONEY is needed in marriage
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by FRANCISTOWN: 9:45pm On Mar 24
Lordjulius:

Money can also make you look old you know....
Ehn ehn... How?
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24
NOwazobia:
Stupid topic with Images that doesn't tag along with the subject of discuss. undecided
U saw am too? His pictures even told us why men can marry late grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by onefourseven(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:
Age affects men too. There is age you will reach, your chances of marrying your dream wife reduces.

I know say una go say just have money, but what about those who are not rich ?

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by unscripted(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24
Kenmatt:

You don't have any peace now let alone to love. Say the gospel truth.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
have you had a broken marriage before ? How do you know how he feels ?
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Afolue(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24
Must you have a societal wedding… moreso, such age is way too old na. Ha’aba. For a man, just sha have kids
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by wasco70: 10:26pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

Marrying too early or late is RELATIVE. I have met 23 years old MEN and I have met 44 years old boys. It is mindset and lifestyle choices o.

BUT

You see MONEY......... there are doors it opens that marriage will not open. It will open your mind to dream in HD and achieve the dream that are mere wishes for poor men.

BITTER TRUTH
Anyone who is in their 30s or 40s and still STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY is either lazy orr without a mentor orrr ignorant of many key foundational laws for financial freedom orrrr spiritually under a curze.

So, If it is by AGE, then NED and other world billionaires WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED SEVERAL DREAM WIVES.

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

See bro, before coming here to drop impractical posts..... MAKE MONEY, MAKE MAD MONEY FIRST................. then think about your stand on issues again, and you will know that POVERTY IS A MINDSET.

see reasoning
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Trustedpronet: 10:44pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

So how old are you and how much mad money have you made?

2 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by aremubabs: 10:45pm On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:
Age affects men too. There is age you will reach, your chances of marrying your dream wife reduces.

What do you mean by dream wife?
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by bewla(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

Only in this part of the world will you see money first

But not to worry
I quote you for say 22 yr man and 44 years boy
Can you explain better

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by KoshCAD: 11:13pm On Mar 24
Jokerman:
I support this.... Even to get your children early too in marriage... It will not be good that you are 50, and your 1st is 5/10 years....

At least by 35, Get married as a man
Dey play.

Na because you no get money na why you dey wait for pikin food.

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by frankoben(m): 11:14pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

Them dis old baba they go secure via marriage congo wey another person go help dem dey shine......I laugh out louder
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by toprealman: 11:48pm On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

So if by 50 you are broke, that’s it? All these children playing with their mum’s phone.
You have no clue what life is…keep learning!

3 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by ChiefOkporghe: 12:18am On Mar 25
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by drealcivilceno(m): 1:07am On Mar 25
jamesversion:

Quote For reference purposes.

Depends whether you are for or against because that statement was bold.

Well na naija all of us dey!
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by akube34: 1:21am On Mar 25
chaddy16:
OP is not wrong. The fact is whether you have money or not, you'll still have to get married and have kids. So not everyone will make mad money like the 2nd poster said. The most important thing is try to be financially free. Life can never be fair to all and not everyone will make it big. Not every woman will even marry their dream men also. A lot of women out there are in their 40's and are still single coz no rich man is available to marry them. Just do what you have to do quick.

Money or no money, you will still die and your children too. Even your great grand children will die. Life isn't about only money.
what of people who don’t want to get married at all

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by ogbonti: 1:23am On Mar 25
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

How old are you? grin grin grin sumo pikin mu mu talk - so who dey their 30's and 40's still struggling is lazy or cursed? you think the race of life is for the swift or brilliant or fastest ? it is God that shows you mercy - after every hustle, you will hope and pray that the universe does not pile "badluck or wahala" on you outside what your ability or capacity can contain. You think Bill Gates was the most brilliant in his class at Harvard? You think Dangote is the smartest business man in Nigeria? Even here in America- the man who mentored me when I arrived almost 30 years ago will lives in an apartment - divorced - struggling financially -very intelligent man and very hard working - he has mentored a lot of guys too who made it - but he is just living an average life - because family issues and series of bad luck have happened to him than good breaks - and it is called "LIFE" ---- so stop talking like you are GOD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by blackpanthar: 1:40am On Mar 25
Seagodess:
you are sick upstairs..why is Everyman on Earth in their 40's not Rich? You are dumb

e pain am
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by faceland: 1:59am On Mar 25
These old men, these are no their first wife. It is their last.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by olisaEze(m): 2:02am On Mar 25
The last pic looks like ancestor marrying ghost. grin
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by bitingcool: 2:05am On Mar 25
Angelfrost:

Peace of mind is everything... Not every family will guarantee you that.

Many people are depressed and suicidal today because of family.

Different strokes for different folks.

Do what works for you.

that's a strong angle and very true
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by abbey621(m): 2:07am On Mar 25
blackpanthar:

iF i GET $2.3 MILL na your papa get am? na your biz?

stop coming here to talk like you live under a spell

wake up.

who says I am tied or based in Nigeria. Guy wake up na

Delulu.....The point flew over your head as usual.....Carry on with your tomfoolery grin grin
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Weknowbetter: 2:09am On Mar 25
Poor girls have to settle. They daddies couldn't wait to marry them off for simple groceries
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by omolola12345(m): 3:56am On Mar 25
If you marry as a man without money and the lady has money you become the slave of that lady and you will live like a ghost on daily basis. You will not be in control of your life as a man and you will not have any say in your own home except you are a man without conscience. As a man whether you marry rich or poor there is need for prayers( fasting) then getting skills that can solve problems either digital or physical. Then improving yourselves by reading book to be knowledgeable and informative in the area of your expertize. It's not easy to be a slave to a woman. You will be dead while you are living on earth. I pray God help some men and open doors of greatness for them as quick as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by dkidd: 4:13am On Mar 25
Lol funny pictures 😆

Before e reach like that I done knack three to four different women 9 months sentencing. If I hear say I dull 😂😊
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Sapasenator: 5:32am On Mar 25
Why the girl come look like Jeon abi na she?

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Rivermonster(m): 5:34am On Mar 25
Na sense you no get Oga poster. Una go just wake up dey give people advice as if anyone need your advice please direct this your St*pid advice to poor people because it is only the poor that get limited by age.

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by carlos1(m): 6:07am On Mar 25
Men it's good to marry early o.
Men here are saying just have money.
It's not just about the money I.

How would u feel knowing that the woman you married accepted you just because of your money alone. Without ur money, u mean nothing to her

Personally, I won't be happy o
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by amazingspiderma: 6:35am On Mar 25
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

When you get to 30s and 40s read your comment again.
You have no clue how life works.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Boldideas: 6:54am On Mar 25
AfahaAbia:

You're talking nonsense. Marriage isn't the ultimate purpose of a man. I'm 41 although I married at 27 and divorced at 36.. I see nothing special about it. I love my peace now with my 2 daughters. Nothing in this world beats that

That's my brother from another mother! Am 45, I have a son too... And I have Peace of mind! Dude clocked 4 yesterday. So many dead men may still be alive if they loved their life.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Johncuppa(m): 7:17am On Mar 25
Chingyyy878:

These men are in their dying days, besides, they are poor.
This is not the definination of late marriage. They are just unfortunate men that needed to marry anyhow. On the other hand, these are not necessary their first marriages.
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by OJojossy10: 7:39am On Mar 25
Well done sir, am hope you are among the world's richest at this your current age group? Because you can't know all the tricks of making money when you have not made all the money available o? I hope we can count you when counting Africa's richest?

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

WHEN MONEY SPEAKS NO ONE CHECKS THE GRAMMAR[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.