Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? (28409 Views)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:20pm On Mar 25
CuriousX:

I can't wrap my head around it.i feel like someone hit my head with a hammer. How come such kids/bastards don't become heirs/sit on the throne if it was designed that way?
You mind that uneducated illiterate?

1 Like

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by jessylaurel(f): 11:26am On Mar 26
MadeINchenzen2:
Paternity fraud is not a new trend with today's women, each time I see my friend and his kids I see the odd differences between his son and the rest of the kids... The boy doesn't look like his siblings or parents. Do I tell him to run a paternity check? Or I just mind my business?

What do you think? Suggestions and advice are welcomed, feel free to insult the OP if you can't help it. Thanks

Mind your business. Nawa o
Keep popping your nose in other people’s marriage.
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Rhassidy360: 3:16am On Mar 27
MuslimIgbo:

Wey rey
lol abi na
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:10am On Mar 31
ogbe88:
Madman on the loose.

Today is the 7th day!

I have handed you over to Mkpitimé

Your battle starts today!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? / I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? / How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.