Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? (28403 Views)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by gigabyte13: 6:45pm On Mar 24
SIMPonPatrol:
According to African culture a child born under a man's roof is automatically his child, you guys need to stop disturbing yourselves with this DNA test nonsense

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Lamasta(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24
Geremi Njitap comes to mind....

@OP no let your friend suffer by training a bastard in the future try and codedly pass him the message and move on....

1 Like

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by okoroemeka(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24
MadeINchenzen2:
Paternity fraud is not a new trend with today's women, each time I see my friend and his kids I see the odd differences between his son and the rest of the kids... The boy doesn't look like his siblings or parents. Do I tell him to run a paternity check? Or I just mind my business?

What do you think? Suggestions and advice are welcomed, feel free to insult the OP if you can't help it. Thanks
mind your business joy killer , don't you know that the kid may resemble his grandfather ,great grand father or even the father inlaw
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Latakia(f): 6:45pm On Mar 24
This one no get reasonable work like Peter Obi grin
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Wawelexy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24
NairaMaster1:

Is anyone dragging the innocent child with him? Answer in your mind.

Innocent potential bastard.... Let the test be done please
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by lekbel09(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24
Depends on your closeness to the said friend, if you guys are real close you can tell him
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by CharleyBright(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24
MadeINchenzen2:
Paternity fraud is not a new trend with today's women, each time I see my friend and his kids I see the odd differences between his son and the rest of the kids... The boy doesn't look like his siblings or parents. Do I tell him to run a paternity check? Or I just mind my business?

What do you think? Suggestions and advice are welcomed, feel free to insult the OP if you can't help it. Thanks

Uncle, who does his son look like?
You
Amebo.
Face your front and mind your business.
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by toprealman: 6:49pm On Mar 24
MadeINchenzen2:

Focus on your personal issues. Your friend is not a kid!.
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by IamANigerianMan: 6:50pm On Mar 24
MadeINchenzen2:

Is your friend blind?
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Orlu13: 6:51pm On Mar 24
I pity some men dat will bash op...if I sense any of such thing in my best friend or brother, I'm telling him right away

we will never raise bastards in our family

op if u and ur friend are close and rapport well pls tell him to do it

our plan is not to condemn women but save innocent men

1 Like

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Atlantis585: 6:51pm On Mar 24
Busy body everywhere.
So na you get better eyes?
Always looking to destroy marriages.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Davehasmadeit(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24
For you to have brought the issue here, it shows you are caring, and you mean well for your friend. My advice is relate this issue to someone else closer to him maybe his siblings or pastor, let them investigate more. If you tell him yourself, he may take it the other way round.
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Akinomoakin021: 6:51pm On Mar 24
In my under 18s someone told me I don’t look like my Mum and Dad. 10 years after people started telling me I look exactly like my Dad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Scholace: 6:52pm On Mar 24
Wawelexy:
Oga ignore all these ones blabbing up there, if your friend is truly someone you care about and really close to, tell him... How will someone keep taking care of bills for a child that doesn't belongs to him? That's the highest level of wickedness a woman can do to a man.... Tell him to run the test bro, if it comes out positive, he will understands you only care about him, and if it's the other way round, he will be glad you saved him from wasted effort and future heart break. It's better to remain single as a baby dada, than to be married to a harlot and at the same time fending for another man's child.

A wh*re deserves no pity. Men supporting men
a child born under a man's roof automatically belong to the child. If the child is grown,no one can lay claim on such child in the law court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Coolgent(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24
MadeINchenzen2:

Let's see you family pictures first before we advice u.
Is not most you resemble your Mum/Dad.
My immediate sister is white in complexion from black parents even though she looks 99% like her father.
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by kosiebe(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24
Mr man mind your business
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by psalmsjob: 6:53pm On Mar 24
SIMPonPatrol:
According to African culture a child born under a man's roof is automatically his child, you guys need to stop disturbing yourselves with this DNA test nonsense

Kare omo yoruba to ginadeoko.... grin
However, I guess they practice that in yoruba culture back then because they need more hands at the farm anyways so any child born under his roof is his but again omo ale lo ko ti ile danu....

To the op....your busy body no go kill you say amen....First male child mostly look like the mother while female first child mostly look like the father.....and these semblance become more obvious as the children grow older

1 Like

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by zedegit: 6:53pm On Mar 24
MadeINchenzen2:

You must be joking if you think he doesn't know. I'll suggest you mind your business as this will only anger him.

He's simply allowing sleeping dogs lie. Such men don't live long.
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by grandstar(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24
Dikegodspower:
Wetin concern you, is it your business?
Why you dey drink Para for another man headache.
Why your mouth dey scratch you.
Do.you have cancer of the mouth?
Go to church or mosque any one you choose and tell God to purge you of hate,bite bitting,and love for People's wife because these your action is driven by lust.
Nawa for people o.

I hate paternity fraud, but at times, looking the other way may be best.

1 Like

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by 43Ronin: 6:55pm On Mar 24
Op if you are doubting that his your son, do a DNA test, don't train another man's kid
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by lexy2014: 6:56pm On Mar 24
MadeINchenzen2:

show us their pictures first
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by afadi2410: 6:58pm On Mar 24
SIMPonPatrol:

What nonsense culture?

1 Like

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by grandstar(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24
MadeINchenzen2

Whether to tell or not depends on many factors.

If there's s need, do it through a secret intermediary. Use a *Private number* to call him. Use someone to make the call. All he needs to say is "Why doesn't your first son bear a resemblance to you at all?" and then drop.
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by bluestone2015: 7:00pm On Mar 24
I see that you are suggesting that the friend is sooooo dumb that he doesn't know what his child looks like.
Hahahahahaha hahahaha.
Wahala for who get dumb friend. He should better mind his business.
Wawelexy:
Oga ignore all these ones blabbing up there, if your friend is truly someone you care about and really close to, tell him... How will someone keep taking care of bills for a child that doesn't belongs to him? That's the highest level of wickedness a woman can do to a man.... Tell him to run the test bro, if it comes out positive, he will understands you only care about him, and if it's the other way round, he will be glad you saved him from wasted effort and future heart break. It's better to remain single as a baby dada, than to be married to a harlot and at the same time fending for another man's child.

A wh*re deserves no pity. Men supporting men
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Scholace: 7:01pm On Mar 24
CuriousX:

Which Africa are you talking about? Definitely not the one I am currently living in undecided
he's right. Any child born under your roof belong to you. No one can claim it.

1 Like

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by PointZerom: 7:02pm On Mar 24
Rajahbite:
I'd like you to answer 2 questions before I offer my advice which you seek.
1. Do you have any child of your own?
2. If yes,is that child a replica of you?

What they don't know is that a child can resemble anybody in their lineage. It can be from his mother side etc.

1 Like

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:02pm On Mar 24
You will receive the lashes for not wanting to mind your business. Lazy youth
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by 7upnigeria: 7:04pm On Mar 24
MadeINchenzen2:

How E take consign you, solo Makinde?
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by erospecial: 7:04pm On Mar 24
It's very common among first child because most of they are usually products of ex boyfriends!

1 Like

Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by sulakishop(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24
My great grandma was 123years before her death... Her secret recipe is by minding her business
Re: My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? by RonuThings(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24
😎

Just Negodu πŸ™„

See how Nairaland Ladies are shouting at the Op to mind his business πŸ™„

What is really wrong with the Ladies of Nowadays πŸ€”

Ladies of nowadays have become something else πŸ˜ͺ

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own Peril 😏

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married / Life At 30 When You're Not Married / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.