Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) (5912 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by PapaNnamdi: 9:41pm On Mar 24
For a woman to cover her legs this much in this present generation shows there is a deformity somewhere from her torso down,

OH-BI-RIIIN
Fall for the pic at you own risk

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Blacklion3: 10:07pm On Mar 24
Dundalk:
🤔

can I have her number.. angry

No Offense.. angry
MrCork will catch u

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Available9: 10:11pm On Mar 24
One cannot tell whether you have K legs or not...if you are ready, post a picture on bikini

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by fineberry(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24
Op you never see beautiful people eyah...just dey play....dey play
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Dundalk(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24
Blacklion3:

MrCork will catch u
MrCork is leaving in peckham.. Me and 190 are leaving in orlando no offense..

angry sad
Thank me later.. sad
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by HillaryNelo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24
obiekunie01:
with her terrible dentition.

your definition of gorgeous surely doesn't reflect the true meaning.
Terrible dentition ha don't make ur sef village people
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Dundalk(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24
fineberry:
Op you never see beautiful people eyah...just dey play....dey play
do you have beautiful ladies, don't mind I can pay in dollars mehn..

Deal...

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by fineberry(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24
Dundalk:
do you have beautiful ladies, don't mind I can pay in dollars mehn..

Deal...
lol...there are beautiful people everywhere, I just have to say it for emphasis bcus of this thread that Edo , Hausa and Yoruba is the order of beauty for me.

Wish you all the best in your hunt my brother.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by CaptblackV12(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24
chimuanya24:
Checkout the most gorgeous woman in Nigeria.

Her name is Ria

She's not only beautiful, but also a fashionista. All her outfits dey always stand out...

See some of her pictures below.
She looks like someone that worships in my home church branch in aba, Abia state
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:10am On Mar 25
obiekunie01:

when last did you feel good about anything in your life? You need mental evaluation
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by seanery: 2:02am On Mar 25
Mk she naked, u go nearing wan vomit.
Na clothes dey hide bad shape jare

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Greystone: 6:38am On Mar 25
FRANCISTOWN:

Am I the only one who is failing to see the beauty?
Anyways! Beauty is relative sha.

Someone who has never seen the parrot or the peacock would think the pigeon is the most beautiful bird.

It's not only you.
She's slightly above average at best
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:10am On Mar 25
obiekunie01:

mtchew bitter african, oga shut up...
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Blacklion3: 9:18am On Mar 25
obiekunie01:

Look at her leg. A fat foot for that matter. Poor fingers too.
Why do these people just wake up and tag any dirty mgbeke "beautiful"?
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Lemos14: 9:27am On Mar 25
obiekunie01:

Oga, do you know what dentition means at all? I wonder how her dentition relates to this picture. Know the meaning of words before using them please. Dont be quick to type because you have access to internet.
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Trustmea: 9:39am On Mar 25
thesicilian:

I was going to ask him the same thing.
I'm sure he just came across the word recently and didn't remember to check the meaning
Lol as in funny af

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Average9jaman: 9:47am On Mar 25
chimuanya24:
Checkout the most gorgeous woman in Nigeria.

Her name is Ria

She's not only beautiful, but also a fashionista. All her outfits dey always stand out...

See some of her pictures below.

most gorgeous ke?

dis guy e be like say log dey ya eye
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by PECON1(m): 9:58am On Mar 25
Op, is this lady aware u posted her pics here cos I know her very well.
U will post someone's pics online without her consent, a married woman for that matter. This is not proper, if u ar promoting her Ria brands,it will be understandable but this☹️, Mods should delete this and to think that some lowlife's here are even saying bad things wen they don't even know her.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Talkisneeded: 10:00am On Mar 25
obiekunie01:

You call that terrible dentition,dey play...

I sell herbs tho
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Kevineleven(m): 10:18am On Mar 25
Na her beauty abi fashion style we go chop for this harsh economy?
Let me know when she starts sharing money , until then , this post no make sense.
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 10:25am On Mar 25
muyico:
She no fine pass my wife
Wait?

Let me post my wife pic here
my oga , we still dey wait your post oo..
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 10:28am On Mar 25
FRANCISTOWN:

Am I the only one who is failing to see the beauty?
Anyways! Beauty is relative sha.

Someone who has never seen the parrot or the peacock would think the pigeon is the most beautiful bird.
she's actually cute..
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 10:35am On Mar 25
CrazyBen:
Person scatter makeup for face you say she beauty
Common werey Phoebe the celeb fine pass am naturally grin
How clean are her legs?
that one just get nyansh .. she no fine..

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by muyico(m): 11:44am On Mar 25
Silentgroper:
my oga , we still dey wait your post oo..
Comment FBI? U want collect am frm me?? I no post again!
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by imagrg(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25
My questions are:

1. Can she cook tasty food?

2. Does she have the, 'give me' mentality?

3. Can she offer a man true love?

4. Will she not cheat on her man?

5. Is her character worthy?
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by donkelvin10(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs That Shows A Guy Will Become An Irresponsible Husband / Can Any Woman In This World Do This? / The 4 Different Types Of Men - Erotic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.