Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job (35109 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by standfit007: 10:43am On Mar 26
The joke is on you sir! no one is praising any country against Naija, but you know the realities but you chose to be insentitive and bad-mouthing all aim to discourage others from trying to get out of this "sh*t hole". You lie, sir! People will move as they find okay out of here, your minions cant stop that!

Obvioulsy you are a "street boy" over there. You do "work that they cant do" ...that is what you are all about, now you have turned a cry cry baby.. feeling bad. Check all that you stated, imagine that someone has all all this info and still living there, slaving away? Why the delusion...to what end for you? It is the likes of you who have travelled with aim on "picking money" from trees and being disappointed as you have to work to earn a living compared to "money miss road" mentality and shenanigans here. The likes will shout on top of their head that they dont want to pay tax because they feel it is too much instead of focuing on how to get more skill to command improve pay.

Come back to your "rich cultrure" and let the "slaves" enjoy their slavery. you lie too much and it is not healthy for you. Come back to roast here and then you will value the "slavery" than the "rich culture" of injustice and lack of basic amenities. .
Marjoribanks:
Most people remain in these 'so called sane' countries cos they have hold the world economy hostage by giving superficial value to their currencies. You see them as gods just like your fore fathers and they are using you as an advance slaves. Giving you jobs they can't do and then place you in a supposedly high position. Then you think you have arrived and start condemning your culture and value. They gave you scrums for you to deny your culture which you are happily doing. lol! When will you people stop being foolish by celebrating those that put your country in that bondage in the first place? Tuehh!

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by hush15: 10:51am On Mar 26
NPFLADMIN:
Honestly, my dad knows a person in this situation.

He earns 1M as salary monthly and also has a side hustle which should be bringing him nothing less than 200k estimate. But the man still wants to leave 4 UK. And getting a job in the UK at the age of around 45+, isn't that almost impossible?

His wife is already there and she's doing care-job.

I still don't understand why he wants to move.

If I ever meet him with my dad before he leaves, I'll tell him "sir, you're making a big mistake!"

Well, he's still agile. I guess that's an advantage.

It's not the money but security and open gates of the future of those children. Nobody can understand. Nigeria and Nigerian passport is quite restricted. Even a Zimb has more integrity than Nigerian abroad. If you understand how they useless that green color, you will understand why the sacrifice to create options that expands ur horizon...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by oxiide22(m): 11:07am On Mar 26
Deeegbee:

For your mind.
hunger is bitting me sir 0211206511 gtb ep me with sth
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by SeniorGee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26
Love800:
From what u said, you used the student route to migrate, abi?

Nope, came through express entry (PR), but currntly taking a course to upgrade

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by gaskiyamagana: 12:50pm On Mar 26
Gerrard59:

You are not spending naira in the UK or US. Your expenses are dollar/pounds denominated, stick to it. Stop the imaginary conversions.
Yet, l am comfortable, once again, more than PS in state or federal government of Nigeria. Tell me what they can afford that I can not afford in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by IbeOkehie: 1:04pm On Mar 26
YoshihideSuga:

It's pointless as you're not spending naira in the UK. So, stop the conversion.

Gerrard59:

You are not spending naira in the UK or US. Your expenses are dollar/pounds denominated, stick to it. Stop the imaginary conversions.

These my two Ogas una surprise me here o! I've seen this comment many times. I wrote a long reply but I think I didn't quite understand you.

Anyway MONEY IS FUNGIBLE. Nigerians abroad are actually spending naira, because money is the same everywhere.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Marjoribanks: 1:07pm On Mar 26
standfit007:
The joke is on you sir! no one is praising any country against Naija, but you know the realities but you chose to be insentitive and bad-mouthing all aim to discourage others from trying to get out of this "sh*t hole". You lie, sir! People will move as they find okay out of here, your minions cant stop that!

Obvioulsy you are a "street boy" over there. You do "work that they cant do" ...that is what you are all about, now you have turned a cry cry baby.. feeling bad. Check all that you stated, imagine that someone has all all this info and still living there, slaving away? Why the delusion...to what end for you? It is the likes of you who have travelled with aim on "picking money" from trees and being disappointed as you have to work to earn a living compared to "money miss road" mentality and shenanigans here. The likes will shout on top of their head that they dont want to pay tax because they feel it is too much instead of focuing on how to get more skill to command improve pay.

Come back to your "rich cultrure" and let the "slaves" enjoy their slavery. you lie too much and it is not healthy for you. Come back to roast here and then you will value the "slavery" than the "rich culture" of injustice and lack of basic amenities. .
lol! Say whatever you like about me! My message is clear! Without their superficial currencies they would be worse than Africa. Without electricity they would all be dead. It wasn't cos they have superior cultures but cos those amenities are necessities. They stole us dry to build their nation. Still backing their currencies with our stolen gold while giving it superficial rate. The world economy is in their hands nevertheless people are succeeding in Nigeria too. Many! People are living in trailers and poverty here too. So?
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Obierika(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26
SeniorGee:

If I buy burgers and fries for my Kids one month salary don blow so..

grin
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Gerrard59(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26
IbeOkehie:

expenses by those who receive the money via remittances. This is real life. It happens every day.

In fact this ability to earn more naira equivalent by working abroad is THE REASON for the high demand for migration from Nigeria. This is easy to understand. So if a diasporan saves $1K and sends it to Nigeria and it's converted to ₦1.4M, that isn't the same naira? What am I missing here?

People are boasting about earning ₦1M per month and the entire Federal Government revenue is $15 billion, but somehow $26 billion isn't equivalent to ₦36 trillion anymore because it was sent from overseas? Why does the Federal Government and also our banks borrow from abroad then? Come on guys. Money is fungible. Right?

The whole point of migration is to earn more naira. So I disagree with the whole "those abroad don't spend naira" because they do. It glaringly obvious. Helllloooooo.

Anyway I've been saying it over and over, diasporans should stop sending money to Nigeria. Apparently the money you send isn't real anyway so why bother.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

Thanks for your analysis.

If the intent is to return to Nigeria in a few years' time, then I can understand. However, for those who intend to make their new countries their permanent abode, then it is pointless and fruitless.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by papyjaypaul: 1:50pm On Mar 26
Angelfrost:

Because, y'all will rather earn a lot, evade taxes, and show off or pepper your fellow citizens: The Nigerian Dream! SMH!!!

This!!!!!!!

It's a rat race to drag I beta pass my neighbour generators. That's why people will look away from what is affecting everyone than come together to fight it. Everyone is looking for what it is in there for them. See what Lai Muhammed said about his wife days back. She was interested in her people than the country's money.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by IbeOkehie: 2:21pm On Mar 26
Gerrard59:

Thanks for your analysis.

If the intent is to return to Nigeria in a few years' time, then I can understand. However, for those who intend to make their new countries their permanent abode, then it is pointless and fruitless.

You're correct on that. I think the vast majority of immigrants since 2007 or so will never return to Nigeria unless there's a superlative improvement in the economy, with solid free market reforms.

There's plenty signs of permanent migration. Bitter lessons were learned in the 1970's and 80's. I still can't believe I moved back to Nigeria cry Call me stupid, but most Nigerians are wiser in their personal affairs.

Thanks.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by ppogba: 3:18pm On Mar 26
Marjoribanks:
I am in the United States and all these things you listed happens everyday. People who have spent 40 years or more in prison for crimes they did not commit. Allowing LGBT+ peeps to lecture kids in schools. Blocking road for festives is common here too. So what are you talking about. Police kill innocent people in their homes, random shooting of people in public places etc. What culture are you on about. USA public school system is presently one of the worse in the world. Several parents are sending their kids to Boarding schools in Nigeria. Even Trump is currently facing corruption charges. Here churches are being financed on a multi million dollars level. I have up to 6 churches within 4 miles of my home. What are you talking about?
I ma more scared here for my children than Nigeria.
In Nigeria I live in an Estate with 24 hrs electricity. I have solar panels. My children attend good private schools. Here the private schools are beyond my reach while the public schools are nothing to write home about. Many people are home schooling their kids. Kids cannot step out of their homes cos of kidnappers. Every single day kids are being kidnapped. In Nigeria, my kids can walk in our estate without any fear. Here, any mad guy can just shoot you for no reason. What da f.. are you talking about.
Rest joo. What stvpid culture is here?
No culture is better than my Yoruba culture of contentment, respect and love of family! None!
Even to get a doctor appointment here is a struggle. People are going back to Nigeria to get quality treatment for less money. Guy stop living in fantasy!

Wonderful comment I must say.
Somebody once said that the earlier we discard most of what we see in American movies, the better.

Well done.
Very well said.

If you are a Nigerian that has not been to Nigeria before and you see the way some portray this country, you might want to go back to heaven to fight the angel that pointed you in this direction.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by RodgersAkpafu: 3:19pm On Mar 26
standfit007:

Lol u dey vex ooo
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by RodgersAkpafu: 3:35pm On Mar 26
Marjoribanks:
lol! Say whatever you like about me! My message is clear! Without their superficial currencies they would be worse than Africa. Without electricity they would all be dead. It wasn't cos they have superior cultures but cos those amenities are necessities. They stole us dry to build their nation. Still backing their currencies with our stolen gold while giving it superficial rate. The world economy is in their hands nevertheless people are succeeding in Nigeria too. Many! People are living in trailers and poverty here too. So?

Incoherent talk

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Tsmog01: 7:07pm On Mar 26
Good evening all,
Who can give me necessary tip I need to pass ielts,
My exam is 27/4/2024.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Bigboytinz: 8:14pm On Mar 26
Judolisco:
jst a senior manager... he was head of his department before he retired Sha...
must have been a parastatal. They don't earn the same salaries as those in the ministries. It was changed during Obasanjos time.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by standfit007: 8:39pm On Mar 26
A reminder; to emigrate to a society requires that one is fully ready to be integrated into that society’s ground rules. You can find a way to live your home culture as far as you don’t “force” it on them or harm them. Where you go in and expect to “immediately” import and establish your home culture, you will be having a very hard time, especially as the society never called for you but you decided to apply to be granted permit. So respect ground rules there. This is a given and a just way to live in a new society. I’m afraid this is not your case.

You r discrediting nations that have worked to earned their place in the committee of nations. Amazingly you are still at the same place/nation that you are alluding their success to arm twisting. Recall this is not even the discourse.

One thing is clear, the discourse is, they are ahead of 9ja like the distance btw earth and her closest planet in terms of basic amenities, justice and quality of life. Are these too much to have established here since 1960-2024 of Naija existence? Moreover All these are zero back here in our Naija for now and even in a very very long time to come, no one is even coming to save us. So, sir, kindly stay back, appreciate the opportunities in your current country of residence, maximizing all possibilities and achieve your goals in life(remove “I want to hammer” and I will “pepper them” mentality and pursuits….these are what lead to disappointment and frustration like you have expressed in all your responses…it became too obvious by each of your responses that you went with “I want to hammer” mindset . Focus on achieving whatever beautiful goals you have planned to achieve in your new found nation and ensure no one is hurt or k1lled while at it.

Marjoribanks:

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by standfit007: 8:46pm On Mar 26
lol…my boss sir. We are living an open and responsible life but he is getting unnecessarily derogatory and needs to be checked
RodgersAkpafu:

Lol u dey vex ooo
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Marjoribanks: 8:47pm On Mar 26
Did your forefathers called for them when they came with their guns to take control of their lands? Did they respect your forefathers culture and integrate? You are suffering from colonial deformity. That's why people like you become UK citizen and run to tweeter to say God bless the Queen. lol. The same Queen that disrupt the progress of your society. Keep it up. No matter how much you try you can never be one of them. Be proud of where you are from and respect it! That's the only way you will be respected. #My2cents.
standfit007:
A reminder; to emigrate to a society requires that one is integrated into what that society ground rules. You can find a way to live your home culture as far as you don’t “force” it on them or harm them. Where you go in and expect to “immediately” import and establish your home culture, you will be having a very hard time, especially as the society never called for you but you decided to apply to be granted permit to live in the society. So respect ground rules there. This is a given and just way to live in a new society. I’m afraid this is not your case.

You r discrediting nations that have worked to earned their place in the committee of nations. Amazingly you are still at the same place/nation that you are alluding their success to arm twisting. Recall this is not even the discourse.

One thing is clear, they are ahead of 9ja like the distance btw earth and the closest planet in terms of basic amenities, justice and quality of life. Are these too much to have established here since 1960-2024 of Naija existence? Moreover All these are zero back here in our Naija for now and even in a very very long time to come, no one is even coming to save us. So, sir, kindly stay back, appreciate the opportunities in your current country of residence, maximizing all possibilities and achieve your goals in life(don’t include and/or remove “I want to hammer” and I will “pepper them” mentality and pursuits….these are what lead to disappointment and frustration like you have expressed in all your responses…it became too obvious by each of your responses that you went with “I wanted to hammer” . Focus on achieving whatever beautiful goals you have planned to achieve in your new found nation and ensure no one is hurt or k1lled while at it

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by OgaTheTop2: 1:56am On Mar 27
Omoawoke:

There are several people who left their jobs in Nigeria for better jobs in the US, Uk and Canada

Like so many, why focus on those doing menial jobs?
I taya o. Not all jobs are menial abroad.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by standfit007: 5:14am On Mar 27
Baba check a trail before responding/commenting next time. We are talking about nations that have provided basic amenities to her citizens (as a starter to other opportunities to achieve dreams) and have kept a standard of life, not about “identity and culture”.

Marjoribanks:
Did your forefathers called for them when they came with their guns to take control of their lands? Did they respect your forefathers culture and integrate? You are suffering from colonial deformity. That's why people like you become UK citizen and run to tweeter to say God bless the Queen. lol. The same Queen that disrupt the progress of your society. Keep it up. No matter how much you try you can never be one of them. Be proud of where you are from and respect it! That's the only way you will be respected. #My2cents.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by standfit007: 5:30am On Mar 27
This is the issue of the day at Naija today. It is really really sad. Citizens just want opportunities to lead a decent life and contribute to the country wellbeing.

Bro, have you considered learning a skill in your line of study or something completely different that is “sellable” and sustainable (you should think about this too)? Just having a degree doesn’t cut it today o esp if it is not a professional degree that gets good on the table for you immediately after graduation. How about your CV, what does it look like? How many laser targeted job applications do you do per week? Reach out o…,send cold emails and connect with many people as possible offline and online. Don’t be quiet

Come see the real issue here not about “identity and culture” you are “chasing” me around with o @RodgersAkpafu and @Marjoribanks

Villa12:
on point

I always tell my people how Nigeria has helped so many of us from poor home. If not for subsidized education, I'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to afford education.

Be that as it may, please sir can you help your fellow Yoruba man relocate to US? I love Nigeria as a country but i need to survive and help my family. I graduated 2021 with almost first-class and I'm yet to secure any reasonable Job. I cannot even afford to feed myself nor support my family. I'm considering going through study. I'd have Kickstart my application for spring but i do not have a passport yet. You know i can't continue to love my country when my life is gradually wasting away. I need to look for legal means to better my life and that of my family. I'd be 28 this year with nothing to show for it. Please can you support me in any way you can?
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Love800(m): 5:52am On Mar 27
You have an idea about how the process look like? What and what is invovle?
humilitypays:
Very okay
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Love800(m): 5:57am On Mar 27
How is the PR process like?
SeniorGee:

Nope, came through express entry (PR), but currntly taking a course to upgrade
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by humilitypays(m): 7:54am On Mar 27
Love800:
You have an idea about how the process look like? What and what is invovle?
You should be below 30 to stand greater chance.

Have Bsc or better masters which will give you more points.

Pass IELTS English test with at least an overall band score of 7.5 or 8.0.

Your course of study should be in the field of:

Mechanical, Electrical, Civil engineering, Accounting, Nursing, Pharmacy, etc that is on the sectors they need skilled labors to fill.

With this you should be able to enter the express entry pool and will be invited to apply for a PR
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Buulabaaaa: 12:00pm On Mar 27
That menial job abroad will pay you like a Boss Manager in Naija .. which kinda of question is this sef .. abeg it’s almost month end make I go collect my wage (N2.2m) enjoy your job tag in naija while we enjoy the boss cash 💰

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Villa12(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27
standfit007:
This is the issue of the day at Naija today. It is really really sad. Citizens just want opportunities to lead a decent life and contribute to the country wellbeing.

Bro, have you considered learning a skill in your line of study or something completely different that is “sellable” and sustainable (you should think about this too)? Just having a degree doesn’t cut it today o esp if it is not a professional degree that gets good on the table for you immediately after graduation. How about your CV, what does it look like? How many laser targeted job applications do you do per week? Reach out o…,send cold emails and connect with many people as possible offline and online. Don’t be quiet

Come see the real issue here not about “identity and culture” you are “chasing” me around with o @RodgersAkpafu and @Marjoribanks

I was learning video editing and graphics design with my phone. I do not have a laptop but i was a victim of robbery. My phone and little money was taken away. I am currently using a botton java phone. I do apply for jobs before my phone was stolen. I have been using a friend's phone recently to apply, Most organization do conduct physical interview which i somewhat find it difficult to meet up with due to high cost of transportation. Only few conduct virtual interview. I understand there's no excuse for failure in life, but it's not easy truly for some of us in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Kevineleven(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27
mayo47:

He will earn more and also spend more. Surprising, most think don't think of the expenses
When he is done spending,his savings will be far above 1million naira Which is just 1k usd
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by WithX(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27
Panda7:

Sir, if you are sure of your statistics you can go ahead and mention their roles and the
companies they work
. Working in a big or established companies don't guarantee you must earn very high. It's just packaging or showing off.. even during job interviews, the last question is usually how much you hope to earn and you cannot possibly tell your employee you wish to earn up to 200 and 500k a months and expect a call back. Even people who work in tech companies usually get there through internship which doesn't guarantee you much salary a month, they only work there for experience.

Earning anything close to 500k every month can guarantee you luxury lifestyle's and houses which you hardly see in Nigeria unless one is a business owner or entrepreneur. Oil companies abroad don't even pay more than $15k/ month for a start and that's excluding taxation and personal expenditures

I do not usually do this, but to answer your question, two of those people are my superior in one of my former job. The first was the country director and he earn 2.8m the second is serves as the head of testing and marketing he earn 1.4m
you may want to ask how i get to know these info as most company will not release such, I do because i work with them as a freelance accountant, I calculate and remit their PAYE to Kano state Internal revenue service (those guys too could not believe their eyes that that much tax is coming in on a monthly basis).

And your assumption that you can not dictate what you want for a potential employer, pls do away with that mindset. You as the employee have all the right to let the employer know your worth, It is left for them to accept your terms or reject.
Honestly at first I also have that mindset but later changed and always stand firm whenever I am in negotiation. Though I lost many opportunities because of my stance most of the time but anytime i got a call back I always feel appretiated.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by WithX(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27
obaidan:

WHile that is good, people with their level of skills abroad(US) are "SAVING" 3m every month after tending to all other needs that give them a very comfortable life.

That is a known fact. However, it also depends on some other factors such as the lifestyle and bills of the person involved.
One has to be prudent enough to save up to that on a monthly basis doing menial jobs.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Love800(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27
Okay.
Tanks.

What of if your course of study is in arts. I have english degree.
humilitypays:
You should be below 30 to stand greater chance.

Have Bsc or better masters which will give you more points.

Pass IELTS English test with at least an overall band score of 7.5 or 8.0.

Your course of study should be in the field of:

Mechanical, Electrical, Civil engineering, Accounting, Nursing, Pharmacy, etc that is on the sectors they need skilled labors to fill.

With this you should be able to enter the express entry pool and will be invited to apply for a PR
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by standfit007: 5:32pm On Mar 27
Can you list in a bullet point your skills here? Or an 4-5 lines/sentences “tell me about yourself “ for others to see and perhaps advice and point you to an opportunity? Moreso You may DM to share your CV.

Villa12:
I was learning video editing and graphics design with my phone. I do not have a laptop but i was a victim of robbery. My phone and little money was taken away. I am currently using a botton java phone. I do apply for jobs before my phone was stolen. I have been using a friend's phone recently to apply, Most organization do conduct physical interview which i somewhat find it difficult to meet up with due to high cost of transportation. Only few conduct virtual interview. I understand there's no excuse for failure in life, but it's not easy truly for some of us in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited / Finally Nimc Send Success Message / Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.