Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family (729 Views)

Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? / I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Thazard(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24
vizkiz:

i will gladly choose a Donald Trump kindda rich and stay unhappy. The fuçk you talking about?
grin grin grin
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Thazard(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24
[quote author=tochez24 post=129091002]

Go and sit down oga⚠️

Is it the poor that's not depressed

Omo depression get levels, depressed person wey dey for Bugatti nor be the same thing with depressed person wey dey live for one room face me i face you
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24
you dont have to be rich in Nigeria to be successful, you just have to be SMART!!!! Seun who created NL didnt come from a rich family, neither did Linda Ikeji or Genevieve... Osimhen, Okocha etc didnt grow up in rich families, none of the Super Eagle who have been successful playing football were born rich, etc. the successful guy driving Uber wasnt born rich, nor did the guy driving okada with 3 wives.

just because YOU are poor and/or YOU are unsuccessful in whatever you do today, doesnt mean that the reason for it is your poor family/upbringing.

life is only hard if you wanna compare your life to that of Dangote/Davido. look around you, many happy successful people that were NOT born rich.
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by hassanaazees8: 12:20pm On Mar 25
we all want what we don't have ... Then we have it and realize we can't stop wanting ... Becasue when you spend your time wanting you never find time to appreciate what you have.we all want what we don't have ... Then we have it and realize we can't stop wanting ... Becasue when you spend your time wanting you never find time to appreciate what you have....
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by ConfidentialDoc: 1:44pm On Mar 25
Don't say that because everyone has their personal struggle. Since I was 9, I knew family had money and its been increasing.

But family wealth didn't save me from some things I eventually went thru as an individual.
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by ayjay45: 2:13pm On Mar 25
ConfidentialDoc:
Don't say that because everyone has their personal struggle. Since I was 9, I knew family had money and its been increasing.

But family wealth didn't save me from some things I eventually went thru as an individual.
can you pls share some things u went thru that money couldn't solve
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Geovanni412(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25
Franzinni:
we all want what we don't have ... Then we have it and realize we can't stop wanting ... Becasue when you spend your time wanting you never find time to appreciate what you have.

You speak with wisdom, boss

I've been in Baze university. Rich kids often have issues with drug addiction.

One of them, i spoke with, in his 30's , had been moved to 3 different countries over 10 years and abandoned his dream of becoming a pilot all because of drugs.

And he was still an addict as at that 2016 time that I spoke with him.

Money does not wipe away all problems.
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by ayjay45: 2:37pm On Mar 25
Franzinni:
Life is for the rich is hard too...

Have you seen donal Trump's son, that young one ... Take a look at him and tell me if you see happiness .

Even if you have financial freedom, you still have to deal with a lot of things that money is useless against...

Take Micheal Jackson for instance ... He lived a hard life regardless of his wealth. And the list goes on.
but if I was rich. I would not having any difficulties in life.

Am sure it's the same for many others
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by ayjay45: 2:38pm On Mar 25
helinues:
Hardworking is no longer paying hence things becoming hard, people should adjust to brainworking and see the difference.

Being born poor or rich don't make any difference as we mostly go through same predicament just in different forms

Pls explain @bolded
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by helinues: 2:39pm On Mar 25
ayjay45:

Pls explain @bolded

Rich or poor, we all have worries
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Franzinni: 3:08pm On Mar 25
ayjay45:
but if I was rich. I would not having any difficulties in life.

Am sure it's the same for many others
you imagine so only because your present problems are money problems ... But once you stop having problems that money can't solve, you will still have problems ... Look at the Tate brothers for example ... With all the wealth, they are jumping from jail to jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Landlord And Co-tenants Want To Evict Me / This Is Really Incredible: / 3 Ways To Meet The Dreamed Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.