Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder (54744 Views)

It's Only In Madonna University That Girls Graduate As Virgins - Founder, Edeh / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Franzinni: 1:42pm On Mar 25
freeborn02:

Don't twist the narrative. She is responding to the claim that all students in the school graduated as virgins.

Stop middling statements like a petty person
I am petty .. and I am glad you noticed ... So?

Even if she is a ho ... Should she now use her lack of self worth to discredit the reputation of the school?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by lordprogress: 1:44pm On Mar 25
Watinhapen:
You should be ashamed of yourself coming out to say you didn’t graduate a virgin. The fact that you didn’t graduate a virgin doesn’t mean that many others didn’t graduate a virgin. You were just wayward and useless to yourself.
Exactly how that foool In Uniben that made comment about graduating with the help of her pu$$$y, that was dealt with by uniben.
I hate foolish people and most of our ladies fall into this category.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25
EasyGoingMan44:

I pray you will never experience what I am currently going through. Say Amen to that.
No need for any stewpid amen.....be useful to yourself and stop begging, it's an outright scam to use medical issues to solicit funds....
Sell your phone in peace, if that's what you want or go get a plate and stay around the corner of wherever you stay,allow people to have their peace online. No one cares if you live or die,just don't have that entitlement mentality that there's anybody any where to help. NL is where we get info and have healthy conversations, please.
......garri will finish or has finish, kpam account number posted everyday....?
So you don't wanna work,u need account creditors on a daily, u try,your own better 🤔
Go get a life, please
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 1:49pm On Mar 25
The moment I saw 'Bidemi', I knew d 'tribal lordz' will eat her raw. grin

Instead of countering 'Fada' for lying and rubbis ing his exalted reverend position, the usual suspects are calling for the head of the one who is speaking the truth
cool
Franzinni:
See this bag of beans ... If you didn't give the coochie away when it was still palatable, you would have remained a virgin till eternity ... so in your case, it was for your own good ... You know they say " no guts no glory" but I must say you are not lacking in the guts department Sha... You are quite far along
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Franzinni: 1:52pm On Mar 25
richie240:
The moment I saw 'Bidemi', I knew d 'tribal lordz' will eat her raw.

Instead of countering Fada' for lying the usual suspects are calling for the head of the one who is speaking the truth
cool
what's the truth? That she is a ho? Who despite the rule of the school, went dick hopping ? I am not saying she is lying I am only shaming the behavior that she is trying to glorify ... It's better to keep the image of the school clean so that the future generations will not find promiscuity as a good behavior .

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 1:53pm On Mar 25
What of the 'fada' wey lied??
That one strong u okwea??
cool
Ceasarceasar:

Some women have no shame...

This one weak me..

Mature woman like this dey talk this one
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by RighteousI: 1:54pm On Mar 25
Na who wan marry this she-baboon in the first place. She knows she can't find a husband so she is attempting to get one through the internet.

This is why husbands do not respect their non virgin wives, because they know that other guys have pulled their wives pants down before.

You are not a virgin and you are testifying to that fact, your mother needs to be flogged for raising a goat like you.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by ppogba: 1:56pm On Mar 25
Northernblood8:
Common sense is always far from people from this section of the country. Who asked you madam olosho

You should have mentioned your own section of the country so that the response to your stupidity will be more direct and appropriate.

Do so now if you are not a bastard.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by SoNature(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25
Originalsly:

Universities are institutions for discoveries and innovations ... expanding education . Have our Universities been doing that? ... or be imparting knowledge like Primary and Secondary schools? And we wonder why many refer to our universities as glorified secondary schools ... and why the degrees are generally useless abroad.

On what grounds can the university withdraw her degree? ... that she was not a virgin when she graduated?

The head of the university I a fool to make such a dumb statement... one that he cannot defend.

Are universities imparting knowledge? Definitely!

Are universities championing innovations and discoveries? No. Why? Nigeria and Nigérians cannot afford it!

Is it with your yeye 30k to 300k tuition fees that universities can invest in innovative research, assemble experts from around the world and make new discoveries?

Go and check the tuition fees of world's leading universities. Their students pay as high as $30k (45 million naira) per annum. And you think you can compete with those people. Wake up!

As for her university withdrawing her degree, universities award certificates on grounds that graduates are found worthy in character and learning. If they withdraw it, they will tell her that she wasn't found worthy in character and then she can go and contest it in court. Funnily enough, some schools make students sign understandings that forbid them from suing their alma mater.

PS: I won't reply you again.

@Newton2024

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 1:58pm On Mar 25
Between the 'Fada' and d 'hoe', who lied and who spoke d truth?

I'm not surprised tho, like I said, d moment I saw 'bidemi', I already knew where d pendulum will swing!

Franzinni:
what's the truth? That she is a ho? Who despite the rule of the school, went dick hopping ? I am not saying she is lying I am only shaming the behavior that she is trying to glorify ... It's better to keep the image of the school clean so that the future generations will not find promiscuity as a good behavior .
But the 'reverend father' who lied deserve no 'shaming', okwea??
Dey play!
cool

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by erospecial: 1:59pm On Mar 25
Did you gain admission as a virgin in the first place

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by RevolverOcelot(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25
Franzinni:
See this bag of beans ... If you didn't give the coochie away when it was still palatable, you would have remained a virgin till eternity ... so in your case, it was for your own good ... You know they say " no guts no glory" but I must say you are not lacking in the guts department Sha... You are quite far along

Brutality!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Newton2024: 2:01pm On Mar 25
SoNature:
The day the news appeared on Nairaland, I countered Father Edeh, stating that universities have no business keeping their graduates as virgins. The role of universities is to impart knowledge, make students good citizens and prepare them for their future.

But then, I must state here that this lady is sooo shameless and stupid! The nonentity thinks that because she has graduated, nothing will happen. She doesn't know that the institution can withdraw her degree. If they do that, she will start crying of victimisation.
While I dislike Bidemi Olosho, I would like to ask you a question; in your own view, why do you think the institution can withdraw her degree?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by wisdomkid: 2:01pm On Mar 25
SoNature:
The day the news appeared on Nairaland, I countered Father Edeh, stating that universities have no business keeping their graduates as virgins. The role of universities is to impart knowledge, make students good citizens and prepare them for their future.

But then, I must state here that this lady is sooo shameless and stupid! The nonentity thinks that because she has graduated, nothing will happen. She doesn't know that the institution can withdraw her degree. If they do that, she will start crying of victimisation.

The day you'll attack women for saying they need not be virgin for marriage, may your life be a judge on you. We live in a society that virginity is no longer a virtue, but seen as f00lishness.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by BluntCrazeMan: 2:03pm On Mar 25
press9jatv:
😂 wetin he talk again 🌝🌝🌝🌝
Watch This Twitter Video.
(Scroll to time==>> 2:00,, and listen to the end).

Whatever you heard in the video,,, explain it to us here.

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1770476922067177893/video/1
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Adeolajude(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25
She was not quoted properly. I guess she actually said I did not enter the university as a virgin. A bag of beans like herself would have long lost her virginity to pick up guys long before he even entered the university.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 2:05pm On Mar 25
What y'all should be primarily concerned with is not the contradiction: did she lie or it was 'fada' who lied?

All thru d first page, apart from 'Sónature' moniker who gave d 'Fada' a pat on the wrist, everyone was castigating the girl for speaking d truth whilst turning blind eyes to 'fada' who ran his mouth lying as if he was under duress to make such wild proclamation.
cool
Kobicove:
This one just came to contradict the man who said that girls in that school graduate as virgins grin
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 2:07pm On Mar 25
Because she spoke the truth and exposed the 'rev Fada' as a liar of which he truly is.

Is that reason not solid enough to withdraw her certificate??
cool
Newton2024:
While I dislike Bidemi Olosho, I would like to ask you a question; in your own view, why do you think the institution can withdraw her degree?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Debest49ja: 2:11pm On Mar 25
We know you are routine girl but there are ones.

quote author=press9jatv post=129098989]

https://www.cknnigeria.com/2024/03/i-didnt-graduate-as-virgin-madonna.html
[/quote]
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 2:12pm On Mar 25
Abeg who send am message?
Did he carry out any virginity test on any female student b4 coming out to d public with such wild proclamation?

Someone told d truth about her virginity status but ppl are castigating the one who told the truth while turning blind eyes to d one who lied!

BluntCrazeMan:
Find what the clergyman said and read it again..

He didn't say that all the females graduated as virgins.

Go back, and read what he said again.
Someone that cannot even dare vouch for the virginity of his sisters and nieces is vouching for the virginity of strangers.
Hian!
cool
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 2:21pm On Mar 25
The right question should be: "what's d expectation of the 'clergyman' for making such bogus and unverified 'virginity' proclamation"? not d other way round.
"Did he do it for clout"?
If u say she did it to mock d 'clergyman', then you are also admitting that the 'clergyman' lied.

You can't mock truth/truth sayer, you can only mock d liar.
cool
Sijo01:
What's her expectation for this revelation? To mock the Clergyman or what?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by fabian063: 2:22pm On Mar 25
SoNature:

For not meeting their graduation requirements.
which is?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Newton2024: 2:22pm On Mar 25
richie240:
Because she spoke the truth and exposed the 'rev Fada' as a liar of which he truly is.

cool
How did you confirm that she "spoke" the truth and "exposed" the Father as a liar. How did you confirm the Father is a liar? Maybe you should go and read what he actually said. He never claimed all ex-students graduated as virgins, as that's impossible because some got as married while some have lost their virginity many years before admission. It's not possible for these people to graduate as a virgin.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by BluntCrazeMan: 2:24pm On Mar 25
richie240:
Abeg who send am message?
Did he carry out any virginity test on any female student b4 coming out to d public with such wild proclamation?

Someone told d truth about her virginity status but ppl are castigating the one who told the truth while turning blind eyes to d one who lied!

Someone that cannot even dare vouch for the virginity of his sisters and nieces is vouching for the virginity of strangers.
Hian!
cool
Like I said earlier..

Find out exactly what the clergyman said.

And you will agree with me that this lady is just saying something else entirely.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by BluntCrazeMan: 2:26pm On Mar 25
richie240:

cool

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1770476922067177893/video/1
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by press9jatv: 2:29pm On Mar 25
Barteze:

I think the question should be whether she was admitted into the university as a virgin?
exactly you are on point here
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 2:30pm On Mar 25
Newton2024:
How did you confirm that she "spoke" the truth and "exposed" the Father as a liar.

How did you confirm the Father is a liar?
Between owner of the vagina and d stranger, who is telling the truth and who is telling the lie?

The owner of the vagina is saying she is not a virgin yet you are asking me how I know she's not lying?? grin grin

Your question should be directed to 'fada' nau.
Ask him how he knows that her graduate students are virgins. Perhaps he carried out virginity tests on them, let him tell u.

Maybe you should go and read what he actually said. He never claimed all ex-students graduated as virgins, as that's impossible because some got as married while some have lost their virginity many years before admission. It's not possible for these people to graduate as a virgin.
Who send am message?
Did he carry out any virginity test on any student for him to make such bogus statements?
Na by force to chase clout??
cool
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by iamL(f): 2:32pm On Mar 25
Ceasarceasar:

Some women have no shame...

This one weak me..

Mature woman like this dey talk this one

How she take mature because she fat like Puff-puff.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Newton2024: 2:32pm On Mar 25
SoNature:

Are universities imparting knowledge? Definitely!

Are universities championing innovations and discoveries? No. Why? Nigeria and Nigérians cannot afford it!

Is it with your yeye 30k to 300k tuition fees that universities can invest in innovative research, assemble experts from around the world and make new discoveries?

Go and check the tuition fees of world's leading universities. Their students pay as high as $30k (45 million naira) per annum. And you think you can compete with those people. Wake up!

As for her university withdrawing her degree, universities award certificates on grounds that graduates are found worthy in character and learning. If they withdraw it, they will tell her that she wasn't found worthy in character and then she can go and contest it in court. Funnily enough, some schools make students sign understandings that forbid them from suing their alma mater.

PS: I won't reply you again.

@Newton2024
Saying she didn't graduate as a virgin does not dent her "character" in any way. She might have entered into the university as a married woman or single mother. In that case, she is saying the truth.

As for universities not championing innovations and discoveries, it boils down to lack of good governance. Blame bad governance.

In conclusion, there's no university on earth where student pays equivalent of #45 000 000 a year. No even in Harvard or Oxford.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 2:33pm On Mar 25
Fada:
"....it is ONLY in this university dt it is clearly maintained dt girls who have entered d university as virgins graduate as virgins. They enter our university as virgins and graduate as virgins. Tell me any other university in d whole world dt can maintain it."

Hehehehe...we still come back to d starting point:
***Was any virginity test carried out by the school on the students at entry and upon graduation to determine who gained admission as virgins and also graduated as virgins??
No?
Then I rest my case!
cool
vvvvv

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1770476922067177893/video/1[/quote]

BluntCrazeMan:

Franzinni:
he didn't lie... Or how do you expect him to verify their virginity? Do you mean they should be raising their legs up and checking their hymen ? ... He only gave a blanket statement to attest to the morality and standard of the school ... And we all know it's true

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by press9jatv: 2:35pm On Mar 25
Timmi:

Clap for yourself worwor lady. While others are celebrating and keeping their virginity until marriage, you are proud of loosing it at a young age. Mtchewwww
hmm 🤔 some people don’t believe on what you are saying here . What I just see in this generation of ours is the level of sexual immorality is very high.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by blowjohn(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25
This university has always been shrouded in some form of mystery.

I remember reading about some students being jailed.

I also remember how many of them 'fled' or 'escaped' to my school back then.

Av always felt it's some sort of cult school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.