Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder (54748 Views)

It's Only In Madonna University That Girls Graduate As Virgins - Founder, Edeh / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Airlord2030: 2:41pm On Mar 25
BareFacedLies:
Na who be the person wey gree fúck this one sef? grin
grin grin grin bros e get some kind girls you go see, and you go dey wonder who dey fvck them grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by geoworldedu: 2:41pm On Mar 25
SoNature:
The day the news appeared on Nairaland, I countered Father Edeh, stating that universities have no business keeping their graduates as virgins. The role of universities is to impart knowledge, make students good citizens and prepare them for their future.

But then, I must state here that this lady is sooo shameless and stupid! The nonentity thinks that because she has graduated, nothing will happen. She doesn't know that the institution can withdraw her degree. If they do that, she will start crying of victimisation.
Why should they withdraw her degree? On what ground?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by SoNature(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25
Newton2024:
Saying she didn't graduate as a virgin does not dent her "character" in any way. She might have entered into the university as a married woman or single mother. In that case, she is saying the truth.

As for universities not championing innovations and discoveries, it boils down to lack of good governance. Blame bad governance.

In conclusion, there's no university on earth where student pays equivalent of #45 000 000 a year. No even in Harvard or Oxford.

I tagged you so you could see the answer to a question you asked that I already answered in that comment.

I didn't tag you to come and expose your ignorance. Your comment shows that you have never looked for admission outside Nigeria and I totally understand.

Here's the official site of Oxford University. For medical courses, they charge international students over £43k per annum. That's more than 80 million per year. Always know when to argue and know when not to argue.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/courses/course-listing/medicine

PS: I won't reply you again
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Franzinni: 2:52pm On Mar 25
richie240:
Between the 'Fada' and d 'hoe', who lied and who spoke d truth?

I'm not surprised tho, like I said, d moment I saw 'bidemi', I already knew where d pendulum will swing!

But the 'reverend father' who lied deserve no 'shaming', okwea??
Dey play!
cool
he didn't lie... Or how do you expect him to verify their virginity? Do you mean they should be raising their legs up and checking their hymen ? ... He only gave a blanket statement to attest to the morality and standard of the school ... And we all know it's true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by ericmor: 2:53pm On Mar 25
Franzinni:
See this bag of beans ... If you didn't give the coochie away when it was still palatable, you would have remained a virgin till eternity ... so in your case, it was for your own good ... You know they say " no guts no glory" but I must say you are not lacking in the guts department Sha... You are quite far along

Lol
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by saysoo: 2:55pm On Mar 25
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by ericmor: 2:56pm On Mar 25
Airlord2030:
grin grin grin bros e get some kind girls you go see, and you go dey wonder who dey fvck them grin grin

Na those wey agro don catch that can put their stick inside anything call hole. Awon set Awon ma lobe dem
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by BluntCrazeMan: 3:04pm On Mar 25
richie240:
Fada:

Hehehehe...we still come back to d starting point:
***Was any virginity test carried out by the school on the students at entry and upon graduation to determine who gained admission as virgins and also graduated as virgins??
No?
Then I rest my case!
cool
vvvvv

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1770476922067177893/video/1

Watch This Twitter Video.
(Scroll to time==>> 2:00,, and listen to the end).

Whatever you heard in the video,,, explain it to us here.

he didn't lie... Or how do you expect him to verify their virginity? Do you mean they should be raising their legs up and checking their hymen ? ... He only gave a blanket statement to attest to the morality and standard of the school ... And we all know it's true

That the university maintains a high standard on sexual morality, and that the university is the only university that maintains that persons who entered as virgin leave as virgins.

ONE LADY CAME OUT TO TELL US THAT SHE VIOLATED THE RULES ON SEXUAL MORALITY, AND THAT SHE DIDN'T ALLOW THE UNIVERSITY’S POLICIES ON SEXUAL MORALITY TO WORK ON HER..

And people started blaming the Fada.??
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 3:05pm On Mar 25
MightySparrow:
Reverend Father over trust his students. The poor man was teaching fidelity and the runs girls were busy bleeping all around.

Many of them were deflowered by cucumbers.grin

Many had become boreholes before graduation. grin grin

Which Kain yeye 'over trust'.
Someone that can't/shouldn't even vouch for d virginity of his blood-sisters and nieces is vouching for the children of strangers......all for clout-chasing.
grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Innosonp(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25
ovieigho:
Did she go in as a virgin ?

Is she expecting the school to restore her long lost vir
ginity grin
grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 3:10pm On Mar 25
Bro, I don rest ds case teytey o.
cool
richie240:

***Was any virginity test carried out by the school on the students at entry and upon graduation to determine who gained admission as virgins and also graduated as virgins??
No?
Then I rest my case!
cool

BluntCrazeMan:

That the university maintains a high standard on sexual morality, and that the university is the only university that maintains that persons who entered as virgin leave as virgins.

ONE LADY CAME OUT TO TELL US THAT SHE VIOLATED THE RULES ON SEXUAL MORALITY, AND THAT SHE DIDN'T ALLOW THE UNIVERSITY’S POLICIES ON SEXUAL MORALITY WORK ON HER..

And people started blaming the Fada.??

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 3:13pm On Mar 25
blingxx:
I don't even understand this Madonna university saga, you expecting adults not to have sex because they are your students. ... Lol grin ok
Bro, the tin taya man pikin o.
cool
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 3:19pm On Mar 25
Glimpsetv:
Seems some women don't care about dignity anymore. I mean, even if you didn't graduate as a virgin, can't you just keep it to yourself? What's the honour in not graduating a virgin?

It's so disheartening how ladies of these days don't have self respect, they just act anyhow and later they will be looking for a God fearing husband.

See this one here that said she is ready to risk her reputation, her family and everything for portable:

https://www.nairaland.com/8040474/risk-it-all-portable-he#129084710

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTpbmjapDTE

Bro, just try hold ur side wella and u'll be amazed at what ur pocket can do for u without u breaking a sweat.

Like she said in the video, "I'm physically attracted to success".

Na man wey get money for hand women dey call 'handsome'.
cool

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by BluntCrazeMan: 3:20pm On Mar 25
richie240:
Bro, I don rest ds case teytey o.
cool

What he said was not a lie, despite whatever else that the lady was trying to prove.

You skewed off-point (just like the lady), and you rested your case off the main point.

ON THIS NOTE,, I REST MY CASE TOO,, AND BRING A FORMAL END TO THIS DISCUSSION,, AND ANYTHING THAT CONCERNS IT..
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by press9jatv: 3:21pm On Mar 25
saysoo:
were you a virgin when you entered the school?
that’s the question that’s begging for answers. For me she maybe a virgin lady before she gained admission or she’s has been dis virgin after she got the admission. Anything can happen in her academic life
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by richie240: 3:21pm On Mar 25
BluntCrazeMan:
What he said was not a lie, despite whatever else that the lady was trying to prove.

You skewed off-point (just like the lady), and you rested your case off the main point.

ON THIS NOTE,, I REST MY CASE TOO,, AND BRING A FORMAL END TO THIS DISCUSSION,, AND ANYTHING THAT CONCERNS IT..

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25
Mumu, Nigerians already knew the man was capping, but of course there'll be fools like her
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Houseontherock1: 3:27pm On Mar 25
What's more important is how father knew their status undecided

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by MightyHand(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25
SoNature:
The day the news appeared on Nairaland, I countered Father Edeh, stating that universities have no business keeping their graduates as virgins. The role of universities is to impart knowledge, make students good citizens and prepare them for their future.

But then, I must state here that this lady is sooo shameless and stupid! The nonentity thinks that because she has graduated, nothing will happen. She doesn't know that the institution can withdraw her degree. If they do that, she will start crying of victimisation.

Read that thing you type again please.
Withdraw her degree because she violate which rule!?

Not to have relationship while on campus!
Not to have a consensual s3x!
Are they in seminary school!

Let the Rev or the management try shit, she should just walk to any High court in Abuja.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Nwagod26: 3:32pm On Mar 25
SoNature:

But then, I must state here that this lady is sooo shameless and stupid! The nonentity thinks that because she has graduated, nothing will happen. She doesn't know that
the institution can withdraw her degree. If they do that, she will start crying of victimisation.

Yu are intellectually sound in your opinion. Just as you said, when purpose is lost, abuse is inevitable. When overtime, you treat adults as primary school pupils, all these nonsense come to play. He went out of line making that statement, virginity isn't, has not been and will never be the prerogative of tertiary institutions.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by godwon01(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25
These one has lost her virginity before she entered the school. See her over sized breast.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Josephkabila12: 3:42pm On Mar 25
Mumu ibo father with excessive lies
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by siant: 3:55pm On Mar 25
Her children and grandchildren will read this and say: so grandma was a confirm olosho in her hay days

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by linearity: 4:02pm On Mar 25
SoNature:

Why would they withdraw it? Because she said she was not a virgin?

Yes Universities can withdraw one diplomas but it is usually because of misconducts and those terms are clearly stated and known.

Remember we still have the Courts that she can go to for redress and compensation.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by achimendy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:
News like this will make you question the sanity of Nigerian girls embarassed

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Besuccesful: 4:28pm On Mar 25
Please I will counter your last statement about chioma. How do you expect someone to buy bad product and keep quiet? I don't understand please.

Since this Gen Z buffoon cannot keep her mouth shut, she should be ready to have her certificate withdrawn.

Everytime you idiotts just open your mouths ceaslessly on social media. Please don't cry to us when the Chancellor withdraws your certificate, since you have confessed that you did not meet their moral requirement to graduate. Everytime, na to open mouth waaaaah! Stupid Bidemi! Eleribu omo!

Look at Chioma, if she had kept her mouth shut, she won't be suffering in the hands of Erisco. [/quote]
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Enskynelson(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25
Omihanifa:
Bidemi olosho
Bidemi means BORN WHILE THE FATHER WAS AWAY. Hahaha. He could be away for any reason. Hahaha.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by ogbonti: 4:41pm On Mar 25
Franzinni:
See this bag of beans ... If you didn't give the coochie away when it was still palatable, you would have remained a virgin till eternity ... so in your case, it was for your own good ... You know they say " no guts no glory" but I must say you are not lacking in the guts department Sha... You are quite far along

I am proud to be the 100th person to like this post grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Ken4Christ: 4:55pm On Mar 25
While would the founder make such a statement to begin with? You can't even vow for those living under your roof. Trust women at your own risk.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by themanderon: 4:57pm On Mar 25
Shameless demon-inspired generation. You did not graduate as a virgin and you are shamelessly advertising it? These foolish girls do not think about the consequences of the things they say or do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Pacyrus(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25
ovieigho:
Did she go in as a virgin ?

Is she expecting the school to restore her long lost virginity grin
Domor! grin
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Quebec91(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25
cheesy
Omihanifa:
Bidemi olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.