Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder (54751 Views)

It's Only In Madonna University That Girls Graduate As Virgins - Founder, Edeh / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by gigabyte13: 1:02pm On Mar 25
See person future wife.....
Wertin person dey use shame, dis one don lost am.
No dignity at all

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Misterone: 1:04pm On Mar 25
SoNature:
The day the news appeared on Nairaland, I countered Father Edeh, stating that universities have no business keeping their graduates as virgins. The role of universities is to impart knowledge, make students good citizens and prepare them for their future.

But then, I must state here that this lady is sooo shameless and stupid! The nonentity thinks that because she has graduated, nothing will happen. She doesn't know that the institution can withdraw her degree. If they do that, she will start crying of victimisation.
what sort of university will victimize an adult just because they opened their privates to someone else. There are some freedoms granted to us by the constitution that no one can alter. That policy, to the extent to which it goes against the constitution is void.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by TYCO77: 1:05pm On Mar 25

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Glimpsetv: 1:05pm On Mar 25
Watinhapen:
You should be ashamed of yourself coming out to say you didn’t graduate a virgin. The fact that you didn’t graduate a virgin doesn’t mean that many others didn’t graduate a virgin. You were just wayward and useless to yourself.

Exactly! I don't know what she is even trying to prove. Tell me, what sensible man will want to marry this type?

Even if she is married, I am sure her husband and family will be ashamed of her.

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by press9jatv: 1:11pm On Mar 25
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

Was she a virgin on admission?
I guess she was dis virgin before she gain admission to Madonna University

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by nairalanda1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25
They whom the gods must destroy....

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Chukwuka319(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25
🤣🤣 See casting!
I said it before that the priest was overstating things, because there's absolutely no way all the girls in every set could be virgins and graduate as one.
There must be holy harlots or secret harlots.
Among the 12 disciples of Jesus Christ, not all of them were holy and pure.
One( Judas Iscariot) was a thief who eventually ended up betraying the Lord, and subsequently committed suicide.
So how dare this presumptuous priest claim all the girls in his school graduate as virgins!
It's like old age affects somehow the reasoning of all these clergy men,coupled with stupid presumption and assumptions.
Even among the host of angels in Heaven,one Mighty Angel fell from Grace and deceived a third of the other angels.
So who is this priest to claim all the girls in his school are Virgin Mary incarnated.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by MathsMathsMaths: 1:14pm On Mar 25
I graduated as a Virgin at 21. Proud Lion

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by ayo2008: 1:15pm On Mar 25
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Stephench: 1:15pm On Mar 25
Dalohad:
Since this Gen Z buffoon cannot keep her mouth shut, she should be ready to have her certificate withdrawn.

Everytime you idiotts just open your mouths ceaslessly on social media. Please don't cry to us when you certificate is withdrawn, since you have confessed that you did not meet their moral requirement.

Look at Chioma, if she had kept her mouth shut, she won't be suffering in the hands of Erisco.

Just shut the Bleep up you enabler of oppression. Every has the right to review a product they bought with their money.

In terms of this girl, the school has absolutely no right to withdraw her certificate for such petty reasons. Y'all love oppressors too much

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Broveens42(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25
SoNature:
The day the news appeared on Nairaland, I countered Father Edeh, stating that universities have no business keeping their graduates as virgins. The role of universities is to impart knowledge, make students good citizens and prepare them for their future.

But then, I must state here that this lady is sooo shameless and stupid! The nonentity thinks that because she has graduated, nothing will happen. She doesn't know that the institution can withdraw her degree. If they do that, she will start crying of victimisation.

Lol. what if she's jobless and you are talking about withdrawal of certs?
she could need that type of victimization to make it real big in life
LOL
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Cantonese: 1:16pm On Mar 25
See as her face resemble her shoes.

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by imagrg(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25
She has nothing else to attract a man with aside her toto.

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Timmi: 1:18pm On Mar 25
press9jatv:

https://www.cknnigeria.com/2024/03/i-didnt-graduate-as-virgin-madonna.html

Clap for yourself worwor lady. While others are celebrating and keeping their virginity until marriage, you are proud of loosing it at a young age. Mtchewwww

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Intergrated: 1:19pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:
News like this will make you question the sanity of Nigerian girls embarassed
plenty mumu
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Ewedegubbler: 1:19pm On Mar 25
This one no be toto she carry. This one na Ikpu.

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Dalohad: 1:19pm On Mar 25
adioolayi:
Hmmm...

Graduating is not the end of relationship between you and your higher institution of learning m.. especially a University.

Not sure many graduates understands graduating certificates is still property of the school, despite it being in your possession..

When you are found wanting in character that has soiled and damaged the image of that institution...they can withdraw that certificate from you.

You dey mind the idiott. She no sabi the school wey she graduate from. Dem go deal with am.

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by danzaki63: 1:20pm On Mar 25
How many of them entered the University as a Virgin? How many Graduated as avirgin? What was the creteria used in determinig thier Virginity? Is it the responsibilty of the University to confer virginty to the Students. i know about seven of their Students and they were not Virgins.

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Penisman: 1:21pm On Mar 25
SoNature:

You are a fooolisssh animal.

I wanted to say may God punish you in his spare time, but I decided to hold up.

What business does the school have with a female student's private part. It's called "Private Part" for a reason.

Stop being unintelligent. You are provoking God by being effortlessly stewpid.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by SoNature(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25
Penisman:

You are a fooolisssh animal.

I wanted to say may God punish you in his spare time, but I decided to hold up.

What business does the school have with a female student's private part. It's called "Private Part" for a reason.

Stop being unintelligent. You are provoking God by being effortlessly stewpid.

Tell someone to explain to you what I wrote.

Aturu!

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Barteze: 1:24pm On Mar 25
press9jatv:

https://www.cknnigeria.com/2024/03/i-didnt-graduate-as-virgin-madonna.html
I think the question should be whether she was admitted into the university as a virgin?

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by lordprogress: 1:27pm On Mar 25
Mumu na when them dun withdraw your certificate you go get sense. Abi the Fr. go follow you go hotel when you wan knack.
Unnecessary attention seeker.

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25
Franzinni:
See this bag of beans ... If you didn't give the coochie away when it was still palatable, you would have remained a virgin till eternity ... so in your case, it was for your own good ... You know they say " no guts no glory" but I must say you are not lacking in the guts department Sha... You are quite far along

Haba!... Nairalanders na!!!😂. The most savage place on earth

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by press9jatv: 1:29pm On Mar 25
BluntCrazeMan:
Find what the clergyman said and read it again..

He didn't say that all the females graduated as virgins.

Go back, and read what he said again.
😂 wetin he talk again 🌝🌝🌝🌝
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by fabian063: 1:33pm On Mar 25
On what ground will they withdraw her degree?
SoNature:

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Lovit(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25
The Fada sef?

they aren't secondary school students na, let the undergraduates breath!!!
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Panda7(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25
Having pre marital sex isn't anyone's business but showing it off is corrupting morals

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by freeborn02: 1:36pm On Mar 25
Franzinni:
See this bag of beans ... If you didn't give the coochie away when it was still palatable, you would have remained a virgin till eternity ... so in your case, it was for your own good ... You know they say " no guts no glory" but I must say you are not lacking in the guts department Sha... You are quite far along

Don't twist the narrative. She is responding to the claim that all students in the school graduated as virgins.

Stop middling statements like a petty person
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by SoNature(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25
fabian063:
On what ground will they withdraw her degree?

For not meeting their graduation requirements.

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by MeetDx(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25
SoNature:

You lied oga, is it a pre-requisite to graduate a virgin? I taya for una sef, that's none of the institution's business! NUC no know that one.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Originalsly: 1:38pm On Mar 25
SoNature:

The role of universities is to impart knowledge, make students good citizens and prepare them for their future.

But then, I must state here that this lady is sooo shameless and stupid! The nonentity thinks that because she has graduated, nothing will happen. She doesn't know that the institution can withdraw her degree.

Universities are institutions for discoveries and innovations ... expanding education . Have our Universities been doing that? ... or be imparting knowledge like Primary and Secondary schools? And we wonder why many refer to our universities as glorified secondary schools ... and why the degrees are generally useless abroad.

On what grounds can the university withdraw her degree? ... that she was not a virgin when she graduated?

The head of the university I a fool to make such a dumb statement... one that he cannot defend.

JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured)