Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder (54740 Views)

It's Only In Madonna University That Girls Graduate As Virgins - Founder, Edeh / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by adioolayi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25
Hmmm...

Graduating is not the end of relationship between you and your higher institution of learning m.. especially a University.

Not sure many graduates understands graduating certificates is still property of the school, despite it being in your possession..

When you are found wanting in character that has soiled and damaged the image of that institution...they can withdraw that certificate from you.

9 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by BluntCrazeMan: 12:45pm On Mar 25
Madam, you graduated as a fool- since you decided to stupidly misunderstand what the man said.

So,, if I say,, “it’s only in Nigeria that men still slap women”, does it mean that ALL men in Nigeria slap women??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by advanceDNA: 12:46pm On Mar 25
ovieigho:
Did she go in as a virgin ?

Is she expecting the school to restore her long lost virginity grin

Now that's an angle to look at it from... grin

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Kloenboi: 12:46pm On Mar 25
women
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by ItisWell22(f): 12:47pm On Mar 25
For fame or what??

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Rebuke: 12:48pm On Mar 25
See her gutter face

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by MightySparrow: 12:49pm On Mar 25
Reverend Father over trust his students. The poor man was teaching fidelity and the runs girls were busy bleeping all around.

Many of them were deflowered by cucumbers.grin

Many had become boreholes before graduation. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25
EasyGoingMan44:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Same story......every day!
God is merciful, if not...........
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by motionarena: 12:50pm On Mar 25
In order to trend you have shown complete stupidity

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by BluntCrazeMan: 12:50pm On Mar 25
press9jatv:

https://www.cknnigeria.com/2024/03/i-didnt-graduate-as-virgin-madonna.html
Find what the clergyman said and read it again..

He didn't say that all the females graduated as virgins.

Go back, and read what he said again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by enemyofprogress: 12:50pm On Mar 25
Won ti do pa.

Ajepako come and see chomtin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Trustedpronet: 12:51pm On Mar 25
Waste of school fees

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by MightySparrow: 12:51pm On Mar 25
Omihanifa:
Bidemi olosho

In Nigerian language: she didn't attend the school! grin
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by yemmight(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25
May be you did not enter the school as a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by EasyGoingMan44(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25
Babaibeji2020:

Same story......every day!
God is merciful, if not...........

I pray you will never experience what I am currently going through. Say Amen to that.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Raylight2(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25
Omihanifa:
Bidemi olosho

Come on naw! What if she was already married at the time of her graduation?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Diligence: 12:52pm On Mar 25
If this is true, then some people are just plainly stupid!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by GodHimself: 12:52pm On Mar 25
These GenZ people are just getting introduced to the real world.

It will be epic.

Dalohad:
Since this Gen Z buffoon cannot keep her mouth shut, she should be ready to have her certificate withdrawn.

Everytime you idiotts just open your mouths ceaslessly on social media. Please don't cry to us when you certificate is withdrawn, since you have confessed that you did not meet their moral requirement.

Look at Chioma, if she had kept her mouth shut, she won't be suffering in the hands of Erisco.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Mar 25
Very fokn ugly thing. Look at her looking like a bag of akpu

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Mar 25
Raylight2:

Come on naw! What if she was already married at the time of her graduation?
she wasn't

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by blingxx(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25
I don't even understand this Madonna university saga, you expecting adults not to have sex because they are your students.... Lol grin ok
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Beazysledge: 12:55pm On Mar 25
Why is no one asking why the two of them share an uncanny resemblance?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by sankolo84: 12:55pm On Mar 25
Does the school management tested their virginity before they were admitted? If no, they can't withdraw her certificate because it was not prerequisite to keep your virginity before you can gain an admission. What if she had lost her virginity before she was admitted. However, to the lady, she should have kept quiet and laughing under her pillow with Rev'd father affirmative statement on the student virginity.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Donaldoni: 12:55pm On Mar 25
What a useless girl! angry

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Confirmedzombie: 12:57pm On Mar 25
This girl has the mentality of ipob and obedients. Very careless talkers.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by hitsugaya: 12:58pm On Mar 25
Franzinni:
See this bag of beans ... If you didn't give the coochie away when it was still palatable, you would have remained a virgin till eternity ... so in your case, it was for your own good ... You know they say " no guts no glory" but I must say you are not lacking in the guts department Sha... You are quite far along
baba u can never make heaven. Haba, u just carry nuke as mouth

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by 7demons: 12:58pm On Mar 25
Dalohad:
Since this Gen Z buffoon cannot keep her mouth shut, she should be ready to have her certificate withdrawn.

Everytime you idiotts just open your mouths ceaslessly on social media.

Look at Chioma, if she had kept her mouth shut, she won't be suffering in the hands of Erisco.
And the funny part is that the Erisco company told her to withdraw the post she made on social media and apologize but till date she refused claiming damages because one charge & bail lawyer told her they will be the case.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by gloryman91: 12:58pm On Mar 25
Even from the word Madonna.

You must understand.

I rest my case.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by 7demons: 12:59pm On Mar 25
EasyGoingMan44:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
Its better you sell it o...
Even if na 5k. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Glimpsetv: 1:00pm On Mar 25
Seems some women don't care about dignity anymore. I mean, even if you didn't graduate as a virgin, can't you just keep it to yourself? What's the honour in not graduating a virgin?

It's so disheartening how ladies of these days don't have self respect, they just act anyhow and later they will be looking for a God fearing husband.

See this one here that said she is ready to risk her reputation, her family and everything for portable:

https://www.nairaland.com/8040474/risk-it-all-portable-he#129084710

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTpbmjapDTE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Sijo01(f): 1:01pm On Mar 25
What's her expectation for this revelation? To mock the Clergyman or what?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Watinhapen(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25
You should be ashamed of yourself coming out to say you didn’t graduate a virgin. The fact that you didn’t graduate a virgin doesn’t mean that many others didn’t graduate a virgin. You were just wayward and useless to yourself.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.