Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder (54737 Views)

It's Only In Madonna University That Girls Graduate As Virgins - Founder, Edeh / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by dnawah(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Papasland21: 6:24pm On Mar 25
There must always be a Judas now, so it's not a news or rejoinder.
Your mum is proud of you.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by ojojonkembu: 7:34pm On Mar 25
Who is this ugly and shameless fool of a lady.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by scholes23(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25
Attention seeker
Even me wey go the school know say na normal lamba the man dey do so what he said isn't strange to us. So why are you telling us
Keep your matter to yourself biko
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Oparasunny125(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25
SoNature:
The day the news appeared on Nairaland, I countered Father Edeh, stating that universities have no business keeping their graduates as virgins. The role of universities is to impart knowledge, make students good citizens and prepare them for their future.

But then, I must state here that this lady is sooo shameless and stupid! The nonentity thinks that because she has graduated, nothing will happen. She doesn't know that the institution can withdraw her degree. If they do that, she will start crying of victimisation.

So is it now a crime for her to tell the truth?
Why will the Rev Father be lying to the public as if he does a virginity test on them

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Peacefulguy90: 8:53pm On Mar 25
press9jatv:

https://www.cknnigeria.com/2024/03/i-didnt-graduate-as-virgin-madonna.html
the question should be...where were you disvirgined..... inside the campus or outside the campus..........
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Medici777: 9:14pm On Mar 25
Madonna girls wey bad gon
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Abee79(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25
Was virginity part of the admission and graduation requirements?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by tollyson: 9:23pm On Mar 25
You started so well but your ending was so awful!!! What makes the girl shameless? Saying the truth? I'm rather disappointed in the clergyman who came outside and tell us a blantant lie. If a university founder that ought to churn out evidence based research, is coming out to feed us with lies I think we need to reconsider the criteria for awarding these institutions operating license. To me, that lady is a hero.

SoNature:
The day the news appeared on Nairaland, I countered Father Edeh, stating that universities have no business keeping their graduates as virgins. The role of universities is to impart knowledge, make students good citizens and prepare them for their future.

But then, I must state here that this lady is sooo shameless and stupid! The nonentity thinks that because she has graduated, nothing will happen. She doesn't know that the institution can withdraw her degree. If they do that, she will start crying of victimisation.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by tollyson: 9:25pm On Mar 25
Abee79:
Was virginity part of the admission and graduation requirements?

I just wonder ooo. Will that make madonnu e university to be among top 50 in the world?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by femi4: 9:29pm On Mar 25
ovieigho:
Did she go in as a virgin ?

Is she expecting the school to restore her long lost virginity grin
The question is how did they measure it? By cgpa?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by abibun: 1:28am On Mar 26
Did you enter as a virgin?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by donhils: 1:48am On Mar 26
But this her statement was not necessary
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by purples25(f): 3:48am On Mar 26
No honey, don't bring your sex life to the public. One of the rules of power is a solid reputation. Did you calculate the losses and gains of this stunt and what would lean in your favor? This is crap if it's not going to bring you millions. Short term likes and popularity aren't enough justifiable gains for this risk you have taken.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Dalohad: 6:49am On Mar 26
Stephench:

Just shut the Bleep up you enabler of oppression. Every has the right to review a product they bought with their money.

In terms of this girl, the school has absolutely no right to withdraw her certificate for such petty reasons. Y'all love oppressors too much

Shut your stinking mouth full of rotten shiiit. You buffoons are destroying the values of this society.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Dalohad: 6:51am On Mar 26
Stephench:

Just shut the Bleep up you enabler of oppression. Every has the right to review a product they bought with their money.

In terms of this girl, the school has absolutely no right to withdraw her certificate for such petty reasons. Y'all love oppressors too much

Shut your stinking mouth full of rotten shiiit. You buffoons are destroying the values of this society.

Stupid buffoons should be oppressed and suppressed so they don't destroy our generational values.

A generation without values is lost forever. Your stupidity must regulated by fire by force.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Keegan: 6:58am On Mar 26
Funny Nigerians, they will come on social media and cursing one another on issues that couldn't add anything to their livelihood.

What if the lady has already married or be a baby mama? Not everything issue on forum like this deserves bitter reaction.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by mechanics(m): 8:00am On Mar 26
Maybe she was not a virgin before she gained admission into the university.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by superCleanworks(m): 9:52am On Mar 26
Dalohad:

Look at Chioma, if she had kept her mouth shut, she won't be suffering in the hands of Erisco.

Yes, she spoke out and she said the truth about the rot and scams in the food production industry that constantly cheats Nigerians, EVEN YOU, but here you are making her look foolish instead of joining voices with her and other Nigerians that are tired of the industrial FRAUD.

You are a coward.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by superCleanworks(m): 9:54am On Mar 26
Dalohad:

Values of society of cowards like you who rather SHUT UP while rubbish is being pushed into your nose. That is the value you represent but the most irritating thing is that you are even commenting and PROMOTING your cowardice.
I thank God there are people that see you exactly for who you are. You are a coward.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by superCleanworks(m): 10:05am On Mar 26
gloryman91:
Even from the word Madonna.
You must understand.

and what does Madonna mean? Please enlighten us.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by JerryJB007(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26
Toluwanise247:
How do you expect her to be a virgin? I can even see her toto open wide without cover
Someone who can not botton up her shirt, how to you expect her to close her leg? Everything about her is open ✌️✌️
Na National Open University of Nigeria she suppose attend smiley

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Toluwanise247(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26
JerryJB007:

Na National Open University of Nigeria she suppose attend smiley
God bless you for that beautiful conclusion
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Dalohad: 7:37pm On Mar 26
superCleanworks:

Yes, she spoke out and she said the truth about the rot and scams in the food production industry that constantly cheats Nigerians, EVEN YOU, but here you are making her look foolish instead of joining voices with her and other Nigerians that are tired of the industrial FRAUD.

You are a coward.

Have you ever run a business in your life before? Do you know what it takes to start a company with creditors running after you after a few years, while you break you head thinking of how to pay staff every month, even when you have not broken even?
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by superCleanworks(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26
Dalohad:

Have you ever run a business in your life before? Do you know what it takes to start a company with creditors running after you after a few years, while you break you head thinking of how to pay staff every month, even when you have not broken even?

what has all these got to do with telling lies to the people just because you want to make sales and declare profit for your shareholders?
Do you know the level of industrial FRAUD in the food manufacturing sector? So all that you mentioned up there is justification for dishonesty? Mr Business Man, is that how you run your mega company?
And to answer your questions, NO i have never run a business before. I sleep all year.

You mocked the lady for STANDING UP,
I repeat, You are a coward.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by freeborn02: 8:53pm On Mar 26
Franzinni:
I am petty .. and I am glad you noticed ... So?

Even if she is a ho ... Should she now use her lack of self worth to discredit the reputation of the school?

The school discredited itself by lying and making false claims.

Would she have made the statement if the school didn't make that false claim? Cc

It's like the head of many Nigerians are far from being correct these days.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Franzinni: 10:47pm On Mar 26
freeborn02:

The school discredited itself by lying and making false claims.

Would she have made the statement if the school didn't make that false claim? Cc

It's like the head of many Nigerians are far from being correct these days.
you would know...
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by freeborn02: 8:47am On Mar 27
Franzinni:
you would know...

Fr said all students are virgins.

Student debunked the claim

You are here fighting like a fool.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Franzinni: 11:45am On Mar 27
freeborn02:

Fr said all students are virgins.

Student debunked the claim

You are here fighting like a fool.
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by NovusHomo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30
Dalohad:

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by TGCML: 11:05am On Apr 19
Buy WAEC GCE Pins, WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card, Neco Result Token, NABTEB Result Checker Scratch Card on https://myexampin.com/

Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale