Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength (31611 Views)

FG Names 15 Terrorism Financiers, BDCs, Plans Sanctions / FOREX Crisis: Raid On BDCs Ill-Advised, Wrongly-Directed - Peter Obi / Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by danzaki63: 11:59am On Mar 26
Take back our Naira to 400, that was prevailing when you arrived.
Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by millionboi2: 12:01pm On Mar 26
Biodun556:

Those who hoard dollars meet on binance to inflate the price of dollars to make gains
is not true that was just government excuse for their incompetence don't be deceived.
Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by Kingzjayzee: 12:14pm On Mar 26
dibunotion:
But ppl still sad about naira appreciating
those are the enemies of Nigeria. Those that must die for this country to move forward.

1 Like

Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by Kingzjayzee: 12:15pm On Mar 26
Premium tears loading...
Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by Kingzjayzee: 12:17pm On Mar 26
Easybet1:
I bought at 1725 to a dollar. Should I dump it now and accept my loss embarassed embarassed
wait small cheesy grin grin
Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by Biodun556(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26
millionboi2:
is not true that was just government excuse for their incompetence don't be deceived.

Why are binance subscribers crying when naira is appreciating?

1 Like

Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by mightyhazel: 12:58pm On Mar 26
Jackson105:

Keep fooling your ancestors
Runaway bum
Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by oceanblazer: 1:24pm On Mar 26
Xenry:
Where did I wrote that Naira is a crypto?

Go and read your comment over again. And try correct the wrote to write. That's why una no dey get your facts right.
Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by femi4: 1:37pm On Mar 26
Donaldoni:

Mele Kyari said the PH refinery will be up in 2 weeks. It's almost here. We shall see.

Earn dollars. Don't hoard it. cool
lolz...nearly doesn't kill a bird
Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by NothingDoMe: 2:09pm On Mar 26
RenaissanceGuy:
Did the government also say people should form a mafia group to manipulate the rates?? Dangote can decide to sell his own brand of cement at ₦1m/bag, but immediately Dangote colludes with other cement manufacturers to fix that price, the company has committed a crime and the directors can go to jail for it or fined billions of naira.
You analysis is flawed. Binance is accused of singhandedly influencing the dollar price as compared to your analysis where multiple cement corporations come together to influence the price of cement. Even at that, remember that govt had to plead with cement manufacturers to reduce the cost of cement.

Also don't forget that Govt sold the Naira at N1500. Now, same Govt is forcing the price down slowly to add value to the Naira gains they already made. Why are you then blaming Binance when even your Govt profited and is still profiting from the price increase? 😏

The people are the victims in this brouhaha and hence the need for a fall guy namely Binance.
Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by millionboi2: 2:57pm On Mar 26
Biodun556:

Why are binance subscribers crying when naira is appreciating?
nobody that earns in dollar that wouldn't be sad naira is appreciating is vice versa but I think is out of ignorance if the person also spend in naira.because for me provided I spend in naira I got nothing to worry about as naira appreciation will affect what I buy.
Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by bigiyaro(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26
Paraman:
Show evidence people protested because of the exchange rate and bag of rice... If you can't show it, it means you're the idiot.
sorry no vex
Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by azikiweironsi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26
dibunotion:
But ppl still sad about naira appreciating

That's to tell you how selfish we are as a citizen. We are the problem of ourselves.
Very unpatriotic set of people.
Even when the monthly allocation has increased more than double, yet people are not feeling the impact in their state.
Is that Tinubu again.
Instead of food stuffs to reduce in the market, it's increasing. Is it now dollar again ?
Every Nigerian is out their to extort you.
Now they will say JAPA Nigeria is not good.
We are the problem of ourselves.
Re: CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength by Verbtips(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26
Engrbee:
Dollar go still rise, no be naija we dey so
that is the reform we are talking aboutgringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men / Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby / Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.