Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Being A Christian Is A Mistake! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being A Christian Is A Mistake! (3817 Views)

When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by Matnat(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
@PAGAN9JA: Wonderful one, Taste and see that the LORD is good. @alienvirus: May I never be wise in that direction. Thanks for your advice. Pls. My wonderful one, taste and see that the LORD is good. Jesus loves you and so do I.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by PastorAIO: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
Sweetnecta:

When God said to earth to appear, you will have to accept that when it started to appear, there is a part of it that appeared first? That part was Makka. And it was the part that was the mouth piece in saying that it submitted to the Command of God. You know the earth once spoke? At least you should know that it did during the process of taking from it to create Adam [as].

if it spoke at this occasion, it spoke before, when it was appearing to be seen, solid.

Upon all the geological activity that goes on, not to mention tectonic shifting of plates etc etc etc. na wa o. why can 2 parts not appear at the same time? Ile Ife is what our fathers taught us that the earth spread from. And it was a chicken that did the spreading.

If you think you have ridiculous mythological science, then I'll show you that my own is even wilder.

So it is a barren valley that human being will seek to build a city in all of this earth. They left they green parts and when to the desert to build their first city. People like to suffer sha!! Or maybe it is stupiid people like the writer of the above. The smart people settled and built their cities next to rivers where there was plentiful supply of fresh water. Like the valleys of the Euphrates and tigris, or the Nile Valley, or the Valley of Oya, also known as Niger Valley.

Nobody by choice is going to go and settle in a desert, stop being such mooron, all in the name of some stupid religion.

Anyway, according to the bible it was Cain that built the first cities.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by Sweetnecta: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
[Quote] #33 on: Today at 07:40:55 PM »
Upon all the geological activity that goes on, not to mention tectonic shifting of plates etc etc etc. na wa o. why can 2 parts not appear at the same time? Ile Ife is what our fathers taught us that the earth spread from. And it was a chicken that did the spreading.[/Quote]God ordained that it rises normally; first a spot, then others, more parts and areas as she emerged.

[Quote]If you think you have ridiculous mythological science, then I'll show you that my own is even wilder. [/Quote]we are not dealing with etutu or ofo here, pastor Oluwo. I hope your wife is coping well regardless of your tinkering with ifa? women don't like people with ibante or aso pipon lorun. Yet thats the life of awo.

[Quote]So it is a barren valley that human being will seek to build a city in all of this earth. They left they green parts and when to the desert to build their first city. People like to suffer sha!! Or maybe it is stupiid people like the writer of the above. The smart people settled and built their cities next to rivers where there was plentiful supply of fresh water. Like the valleys of the Euphrates and tigris, or the Nile Valley, or the Valley of Oya, also known as Niger Valley.[/Quote]Are the new breed of yorubas do not have respect for elders? PastorAIO, nigba wo ni emi ati iwo boy yi di egbe? Aren't you ashamed that you are insulting your elder for no apparent provocation? You just feel like it? O ga fun e o. Ti a ba de pade ni ile yoruba oni lati doba le fun mi. Sugbon mi o ni gba ido bale lowo eni kon kon. I am a muslim and all prostrations belong to Allah. Makka is a highly priced real estate/property. You can't even build a hotel in there to make hajj and ummrah cost cheaper, except that you have to joint venture with a saudi even if you put all the monies on the table. No society, no land is like that. And you may not even get any land. This is a sign. I guess your ifa does block your ability to employ foresightedness. You don't have to have a water source on the group before a city can spring up. Las Vegas has proven it. And so are other californian and Arizonan and new mexico desert cities. Well water is being captured even from atmosphere now.

[Quote]Nobody by choice is going to go and settle in a desert, stop being such mooron, all in the name of some silly religion.[/Quote]And if Makka, being the mother of the City is the first city, even though Quran didn't say she was, then Allah had made the heart of man longed for her, so that they go there to live, water or no water. Kind of like right now; she holds the largest, longest and for over1400 years annual gathering, that is not equal on earth. That's restricted for muslims.

[Quote]Anyway, according to the bible it was Cain that built the first cities.[/Quote]That's what the Bible said. The Quran did not say that. As a matter of fact, the first "mayor" of the first city was not even mentioned.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by alienvirus: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
Matnat. I believe and follow undiluted, pristine message of Jesus not the faeces you are being fed.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
Matnat:

@PAGAN9JA: Wonderful one, Taste and see that the LORD is good. @alienvirus: May I never be wise in that direction. Thanks for your advice. Pls. My wonderful one, taste and see that the LORD is good. Jesus loves you and so do I.

i dont eat God meat and dring god blood like you xtian peoples do. angry
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by alienvirus: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
All they do is to use jesus blood in all their affairs. They are not different from vampires
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by Judek2(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
chrisj2000:

Too long to read but my question is "how are you sure that bible is true word of god except that some silly people said so?"

The words in the Bible never contradicts itself.It contains of words of the prophets in the old testaments and the fulfilments of the words in the new testaments.
Have you ever read the bible,have you ever wondered how strong and steadfast the words it contains?
All the towns and Cities mentioned in it are real even till today.
The Bible is a powerful tool to human existence.
I have questions to whom it may concern

You wrote your own book from my book which has two sections,the Old section and the new section.You copied almost all of my Old section.
Now,you say that my new section is not from me.
Due to ignorance or lack of vision,you didnt know that everything in my new section is where my Old section was completed or fulfilled.

You endorce my Old section as being perfect.And my new section corrupted.

You believe that the person in my new book did extraodinary things which a human being like yourself cannot do,yet says he is just a human being.

You believe that the Person in my new book did not die,yet my old which you accepted says otherwise.
You said that he is just a man but survived extra ordinary sufferings,and even nails on the cross.
You said that he only swooned on the cross
and you said that God replaced him with another man.
What if i ask you where he went when he was replaced,can you answer me?
What if i ask you if you can survive a nail,can you answer me?

Now i shall tell him,:when you copy from my book,copy correctly.For i am the owner of my book,you should write yours.Now,my Prophet you call Ibrahim,his sacrificial son is not Ishmeal but Isaac,for the former is just the son of a servant And never played a role atall unless you say i'm wrong.

But i shall ask him,do you know what you cerebrate every year by killing of Rams? No you dont, You are celebrating the resurection of the one who you said did not die.For out of ignorance,you detest me,and out of ignorance,you apease me.

Please,what shall i tell the one that ate from my bowl,and says that it stinks,but thanked me for the food well served?.
But lastly,i will ask him,are you sure that we are on the same side?,because i dont think so.

I can paste the archeological proof of my Bible if you are interested.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by alienvirus: 4:18am On Nov 18, 2011
I guess some people are blind or have dementia after all the over-available evidences here on NL that many bible versions contradict one another. They just want us to go over and over again. I am tired of that. I wish they could tell me new things.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by chrisj2000(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2011
do what u think is good
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by Judek2(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2011
chrisj2000:

You are talking trash. If i tell you how i hate bible and that your Jesus. I hate them with passion. My name is Christian and i was a fervent Christian. But when i realise that those promises of prayer is a deception, i burnt my bible.
The day i burnt my bible, i told Jesus that i am 1,000,000% sure that he doesn't exist but if it turns out that he exists, that he has paradise and hell fire, i don't want to go to his paradise when i die.
Have you found yourself in a difficult situation and prayed with faith and your situation keep getting worse. I find peace in knowing that there is no body in the sky who cares about me.

Your heart is dark,your parts are bent.
You are destinied for ruin if you didnt repent because you surely dont want to see hell.
Atheists,Church of Satanists,Pagans.

Ask yourself a question.Think deep into yourself,try to know what you realy are.
Ignorance is not an excuse.HELL IS REAL.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by alienvirus: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2011
Shitz
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by ogoamaka99(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2011
@poster,
As your forum name suggest, it seems VIRUS has effected your brain and thinking that made you to make such utterances.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by alienvirus: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2011
^^ are u crazy? You must be very very crazy. Silly billy goat!
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by chrisj2000(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2011
we keep searching 4d true light or have we found it.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by alienvirus: 5:58am On Nov 19, 2011
Judek is apparently dumb
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by Judek2(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2011
http://www.amightywind.com/hell/aboutsounds.htm

As for me,i dont need any scientific of manly proof to believe the reality of hell.
You can believe anything you want.
God is not real,heaven is not real,hell is not real,but you are real and you created yourself.
What do you realy believe that will happen to you when you die or what has happened to anybody you know that has died?
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by tampa1871: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2011
alienvirus:

I passionately hate christianity.
When you get to hell you will love to be a Christian but it would be too late. The door is still open, you don't have to burn in hell, it's not worth it to do it to yourself, Jesus is waiting for u, don't waste your soul. Come is what Jesus says, just as you are.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by chrisj2000(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2011
your own answer is best 4u
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by alienvirus: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2011
tampa1871:

When you get to hell you will love to be a Christian but it would be too late. The door is still open, you don't have to burn in hell, it's not worth it to do it to yourself, Jesus is waiting for u, don't waste your soul. Come is what Jesus says, just as you are.

seems you are crazy! i believe and follow the pristine Jesus teachings more than the faeces you are being fed. let us wait and see who Jesus will deny on the day of judgement.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by tampa1871: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2011
alienvirus:

seems you are crazy! i believe and follow the pristine Jesus teachings more than the faeces you are being fed. let us wait and see who Jesus will deny on the day of judgement.
No I'm not crazy, I just feel so much for ur soul, it's too precious to burn in hell, and since you already believe and follow Jesus, what does it take u to just confess Him as your Lord and savior, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. What beaf do you have with Christians?
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by alienvirus: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
you are joking. Jesus was a mortal man who hate from man's food and defecated like you (NOT MY LORD) and how can he save me when he himself asked for help. have you forgotten "eloi eloi lamasabaktani" tongue tongue tongue
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by alienvirus: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
this is from lagoshia to you. deal with it and come back for discussion.

"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html

"Bible (im)morality"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html

"Where Is Jesus"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739871.0.html

"Bible Verses Churches Conceal From Your Ears":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743341.0.html

"According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460

"Jesus Never Told Anyone He Will Die For Them"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735489.0.html

"Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734053.0.html

"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html

"original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551599.0.html

"False Prophecies Of The New Testament" (bible)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

"The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729581.0.html

The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html

"The Christian Resurrection Myth"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739850.0.html

"Ill-fitting/hillarious Qualities Of God In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739934.0.html

"Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning London And Other Cities"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732120.0.html

"Weekly Crusaders' Report-this Thread Would Be Updated Regularly"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732741.0.html

"Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719777.0.html

"German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551584.0.html

"Why Muslims Pray In Arabic"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-574141.0.html
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by tampa1871: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
Quoting scholars has got nothing to do with the unchanging words of God. Their wisdom is earthly, acquired knowledge which has nothing to do with the infallible word of God. I just hate to see u die in ignorance, no other way to God but Jesus of Nazareth. He is waiting to embrace you and give u life like you never experienced be4. Why not accept the love of God?
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by alienvirus: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2011
MADT! I am not intetested. Christianity is rubbish. Islam is the way. I love islam with passion
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by Judek2(m): 1:43am On Nov 22, 2011
alienvirus:

you are joking. Jesus was a mortal man who hate from man's food and defecated like you ( NOT MY LORD ) (whether you like it or not) and how can he save me when he himself asked for help. have you forgotten "eloi eloi lamasabaktani" tongue tongue tongue
alienvirus:

MADT! I am not intetested. Christianity is rubbish. Islam is the way. I love islam with passion

Thats why you kill with passion. undecided

I wish i would see Mohammad(Curse Be Upon Him) today,i will ask him why he wanted to destroy the world by introducing Islam.His Son Osama did great,and they are still doing it,  CONGRATS!!

Then I will send my Puppy after him and watch how he runs with his Gown cheesy
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by mellie: 3:20am On Nov 22, 2011
chrisj2000:

You are talking trash. If i tell you how i hate bible and that your Jesus. I hate them with passion. My name is Christian and i was a fervent Christian. But when i realise that those promises of prayer is a deception, i burnt my bible.
The day i burnt my bible, i told Jesus that i am 1,000,000% sure that he doesn't exist but if it turns out that he exists, that he has paradise and hell fire, i don't want to go to his paradise when i die.
Have you found yourself in a difficult situation and prayed with faith and your situation keep getting worse. I find peace in knowing that there is no body in the sky who cares about me.

My dear, christianity is not about what God can do for you on earth. It is about securing a place in his paradise after this life. I don't know whether you were a member of one these prosperity churches that tell you a load of lies; that being a christian solves all of your earthly problems.A lot of people in those churches may well backslide one day as they follow God for material reasons and will loose faith if some of their needs are left unmet. They will collapse when their faith is tried with hardship. Ask yourself; would your biological father give you everything you want. If he did that, then he'd be spoiling you. How much more your father in heaven who created him. God has three answers to prayers: Yes, Not yet or I have something better. The truth is ; the ultimate gains of being in christ can only be found after your death. Heaven is the quintessential prize. You see, this world is fleeting. You can sleep tonite and never wake up. Then all your ungratified needs would become meaningless. Supposing you find yourself at the other side after you die and realise you were wrong. You worshipped God for all the wrong reasons; Give me that! I want this! If you dont do this for me then you dont exist bla! bla! How about, Lord I love you, I want to live to please and obey you. Do remember to write my name in the book of life. i thank you for what I have for I know that others have less. I know things are hard now but at least I'm alive, I have hands , I can type on a keyboard, It could have been worse LOrd! Thank you for this life which I still have. For where there is life,there is hope"
Show some gratitiude for a change Chris! I have loved you first! When will you ever appreciate the things I have done for you! You make demands Like a child. Grow up! Repent and return before it is too late!

HEAVEN IS REAL. GOD IS REAL. CHRIST IS STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO RETURN TO HIS ARMS. FORSAKE WORLDLY DESIRES AND LOOK UNTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

I have seen christ. He has appeared to me in visions. Spoken to me of things to come. Some of which have come to pass. I have witnessed angels fight for me when demons dared to attack. I've prayed out of my body with an angel who summoned me at midnight to repell the adversary. And when I erred, Jesus Christ showed me hell reminding of it's fire.
Chris, you may not have experienced the physical manifestation of God or his angels for spiritual gifts vary from brethren. But I'm telling you that these things are REAL. Return to Jehovah. Repent. Stop demanding and start obeying! God loves you and even though you see his silence as evidence of absence, He is still alive. Not even your loss of faith can change that.
Shalom.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by mellie: 3:37am On Nov 22, 2011
@Chrisj2000 I must also remind you that the rejection of paradise is the automatic acceptance of hell. Like the Law of Gravity: what won't stay up will have to come crashing down. Believe me, You don't want to know what hell is like. The 'boredom' of heaven is a trillion times preferrable than the 'exciting' unprintable tortures of hell. trust me I've glimpsed it. Imagine yourself burning forever, devouring your own flesh, worms eating you alive, exploding and reassembling again then exploding, constantly beheaded, castrated, boiling alive in hot lard, screaming till peerless, hopeless eternity. Don't know about you but I'd rather play a harp and listen to singing flowers from morn to morn. Yes, the boredom of heaven would be my celestial delight. Rethink your choice, NoW!
Harden your heart if you wish. Satan is alive and well in hades, salivating with the ghoulish fantasy of doing unspeakably gory things to your soul. You should see his demons rejoicing at your folly.
Goodluck to you brother chris. The choice is yours.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by alienvirus: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2011
Judek2:

Thats why you kill with passion. undecided

I wish i would see Mohammad(Curse Be Upon Him) today,i will ask him why he wanted to destroy the world by introducing Islam.His Son Osama did great,and they are still doing it,  CONGRATS!!

Then I will send my Puppy after him and watch how he runs with his Gown cheesy

This will make you sad forever. have a great look here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-803613.0.html
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by Judek2(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2011
alienvirus:

This will make you sad forever. have a great look here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-803613.0.html

Whats so special about that, Havent you seen worse? Blastphemy against my Lord goes on,so its nothing new.

That is another act of blastphemy againsm my Lord Jesus Christ which people does everyday.It doesnt make me sad atall so how will it make me sad forever?.

They are just digging the grave of eternal condemnation for themselves.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by HyeBits: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
Let's come to terms here. Our God, the Lord of the Worlds has given us the sense of reasoning and faculty intact, and all abiding cosmic laws to rule our life, living and existence. We need face it, the two ever contesting religions (Islam & Christianity) from the angle of common-sense. The two BOOKS from these religions need to be use as the balance to weigh which is the true religion. Initially is the Bible Word of God-who compiles it? Is the Qur'an from God as claimed by Muslims? This should be the yard-stick to measure or feel the authenticity of the scriptures. Truth be told about the violent nature of man vis-a-vis the two contesting religion under study. Till date, Jihad still rages on since the word JIHAD was first proclaimed-still supported by various jihad organisation across the world including BOKO HARAM. So also, the CRUSADE flag is still flying since mentioned and sanctioned by pope in the past-the fire of crusade still kindled by America and Nato till date. So who exonerate which religion, well propaganda is what some use to their advantage. Constructive mind, kindly engage in scholastic discuss.
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by rotciv2011(m): 1:37am On Nov 23, 2011
I have followed this thread and have come to note, sadly, that some people just come online and vent their corrupt intestines for no other reason than generating childish controversy. I certainly don't have a problem with that, but if foolishness is your trade, must you ply it with sacred tools? Even more saddening is the fact that professed Christians waste their time arguing with mockers. If anyone is bent on blasphemy, the best you can do is to make your point and leave him to God. Don't treat Christianity like science or politics or even religion, because it's none of those!
Re: Being A Christian Is A Mistake! by aurenflani: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2011
@judek 1 - You cursing Muhammad (S.A.W)?
Are you doing that as a christian or out right satan? Do you even know Muhammad? Do u even know what the Qur'an said about Jesus & his mother Mary?
As a Muslim there is no way I can insult Jesus because that will kick me out of Islam faster than an arrow leaving a bow!

I anyone insults Jesus he has insulted all of God's Prophets so we don't do that. You have to becareful and fear for your soul becos you are not doing any good or favour to anyone including Jesus by these insults you directed at Muhammad.

THINK and try to be a good christian. i am sure that is what is expected of you in your religion and plead for forgiveness for this sin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Christians Believe About Dinosaurs? / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations / Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.