Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander (2069 Views)

When You're Jobless And Still Do This [PICTURES] / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by PerfectStranger(m): 11:57am On Mar 27
Hamachi:
Join the WhatsApp group on my profile
Please add me to the group zero7zero6523591zero
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by luminouz(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27
odenkirk:
other people like you? mr redpiller aka women hater
Not me bro...I don't need his help. But you wey need help still dey abuse people that can help you.

Ozuor
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Damian911: 12:10pm On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:
If you had a laptop, I would've taught you how to get paid in Euro and Dollars online, which can translate to N300k and above a month. Like every other high turn-in venture, this involves capital for a start too. However, it would've been on me. I have mint condition laptop deserted in my room, which I would've way-billed to you. But I am out of the country currently. May be keep in touch with me.
Can you teach me sir?
At least as side hustle cry
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Jesus5656(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:
If you had a laptop, I would've taught you how to get paid in Euro and Dollars online, which can translate to N300k and above a month. Like every other high turn-in venture, this involves capital for a start too. However, it would've been on me. I have mint condition laptop deserted in my room, which I would've way-billed to you. But I am out of the country currently. May be keep in touch with me.
I'm interested. My wasap no is 08034403341
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by michlins(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27
Come and learn welder. I will teach you for free for two years and help you set up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by gravity4(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27
meobizy:
Still a child to me.
then Bleep off
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by OrganicSoup: 4:25pm On Mar 27
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by DaddyRochie1642: 5:05pm On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:

Can't a mobile phone do the job, must it be a laptop, I'm interested if a mobile can do the job.
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by 190: 5:11pm On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:
I did a background check and saw this @odenkirk guy is a chronic gambler. Thread closed!
grin grin
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by terrezo2002(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:
I did a background check and saw this @odenkirk guy is a chronic gambler. Thread closed!
Please don't change your mind about helping odenkirk. Though he was gambling and I have always been advising him. Who knows you might be the one who would help change his life for good.
If he continues to gamble, na him Sabi. Just do what you can do.
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 5:33pm On Mar 27
michlins:
Come and learn welder. I will teach you for free for two years and help you set up
your location sir?
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 5:34pm On Mar 27
still in need of help
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by michlins(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27
odenkirk:
your location sir?
Nnewi Anambra State
michlins:
07032fourfour6904
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 5:39pm On Mar 27
michlins:
Nnewi Anambra State 07032fourfour6904
thanks so much i will contact u
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Irupetepete: 5:53pm On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:
It's a youth thing. My family, we just 3 and all remote hustlers online. Learn not to want to start a fight, you don't know me, bro.
let me keep in touch with you, I have faith that can move mountain.. I have always wanted a legit online job
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Alcatel17: 6:07pm On Mar 27
[quote author=Elegantspiker post=129123137]If you had a laptop, I would've taught you how to get paid in Euro and Dollars online, which can translate to N300k and above a month. Like every other high turn-in venture, this involves capital for a start too. However, it would've been on me. I have mint condition laptop deserted in my room, which I would've way-billed to you. But I am out of the country currently. May be keep in touch with me.
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Originalsly: 6:14pm On Mar 27
Hmmm ... African man lamenting ... unable to hustle ... self diagnosing depression ... threatening suicide ... and we wonder why soo many women are becoming lesbians.
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 10:22pm On Mar 27
Originalsly:
Hmmm ... African man lamenting ... unable to hustle ... self diagnosing depression ... threatening suicide ... and we wonder why soo many women are becoming lesbians.
hahahah are they becoming lesbians because of guys like me?
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 10:23pm On Mar 27
Originalsly:
show me road i cant find any hustle to do
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by papalsayer(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27
obinna58:

Teach your family first grin grin
Badt guy😁
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Hamachi(f): 7:22pm On Mar 29
PerfectStranger:

Please add me to the group zero7zero6523591zero
Kindly join with the link πŸ”— on my profile remove the brackets and viola you are in the group.
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by PerfectStranger(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29
Hamachi:
Kindly join with the link πŸ”— on my profile remove the brackets and viola you are in the group.
page can't be found, 404.
please kindly add me up

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by DiskJokeyManic: 8:55pm On Mar 29
Elegantspiker:

A veri veri veri chronic oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Check his alternate which is Abba190πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by muhammadhan19: 9:12pm On Mar 29
It's not too late to learn the above mentioned skills you listed e.g welder, capentary, mechanic... Stand up and go learn it now, it's not too late n would never be too late.... If you don't now, u will atill be lamenting iΓ± coming years regretting why you didn't now.....
Piece bro.....
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Hamachi(f): 9:58pm On Mar 29
PerfectStranger:

page can't be found, 404.
please kindly add me up
Drop your email address let me send it to you
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by PerfectStranger(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29
Hamachi:
Drop your email address let me send it to you
edikansolomon001@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Dundalk(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29
meobizy:
Still a child to me.
grin

How old are you..?

Can we be friends.. grin
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Myrepublic(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29
Elegantspiker:
Na poverty make am gambler.. Ttying his luck to hit millions probably .. Oga give that guy job to feed,leave check background first
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by PerfectStranger(m): 6:41am On Mar 30
Dundalk:
grin

How old are you..?

Can we be friends.. grin
na person wife o grin
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Geovanni412(m): 6:54am On Mar 30
Highestpromoton:

Do you know that E-money, Kcee, Drake are chronic gamblers.
The issue isn’t about gambling, this young man needs help, a Job, a source of income.
Many young Nigerians gamble not because they enjoy it but because they think that it is their only hope.
If you give them good jobs, you will watch them reduce the way they bet.

Good jobs will reduce their leisure time for betting

Whether they stop or not is a different issue altogether

Being broke and in need of funds can make a guy do stupid things

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Fattprince23: 11:30am On Mar 30
Geovanni412:

Good jobs will reduce their leisure time for betting

Whether they stop or not is a different issue altogether

Being broke and in need of funds can make a guy do stupid things

True talk.
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Hamachi(f): 4:03pm On Mar 30
PerfectStranger:

edikansolomon01@gmail.com
Sent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Dont Lie / Black Berry(bb Phone) Love / How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.